• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
"Gramps told me i'm living in a dorm. I went to it and look at the place. It's pretty comfy actually." She smirks as she finished those words.
"Welp, that's nice. Anyways, what lesson do you now have? I might be able to lead you in there and if we have it together, spend a bit time knowing each other, possibly becoming friends" Greg suggested, giving a peacefull grin to the girl.

JJKab said:
Chler grabbed both of Mako's hands, and dragged him towards her
"You're going deeeeeep!" She threatened, giggling mischeviously, with a sly look on her face, as she swam towards the deeper part of the pool, which spanned over 3 m deep
"Maybe I should drag you down instead. oooooooooo." Mako said a he loosened her grip on him and slowly submerged himself into the water. @JJKab

JJKab said:
(IDK.... I think no one of your OC's met Fricka.... Lena got met up by both Serene and Cody.... uhm... Ollene not, Greg not... Chler, I think Serene met her, but other than that...)
(Well if Cody stumbles on the poster,he will play hero...maybe,it all depends on if Jester plans to kill people who come to help,since he told me his characters were made to kill demigods or something)

wiigamechamp said:
"Maybe I should drag you down instead. oooooooooo." Mako said a he loosened her grip on him and slowly submerged himself into the water. @JJKab
Chler huffed, looking at Mako submerge, as he did so too, and followed him, with mischevious grin on her lips. Her hands extended out to grab his shoulders, not quite reaching

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami was curled up a little next to Fuyumi, chest rising and falling with each breath she took and her hair splayed on the pillow as she slept. She didn't look like she was waking up any time soon, she was pretty tired. So she didn't hear any of the sounds that was going around by the house. It was hard to say the last time she got a good nights sleep was, she usually stayed up a lot doing work, homework or just playing video games. It was almost rare ever seeing her sleeping during the night, though with none of her stuff here with her, she thought she might as well get some kind of rest at the household?...
tumblr_o9he0uhTIi1vp6jpeo1_500.jpg
...?Soon, a voice started to echo in Nanami's head?...

''...Wake up...''

JJKab said:
"Welp, that's nice. Anyways, what lesson do you now have? I might be able to lead you in there and if we have it together, spend a bit time knowing each other, possibly becoming friends" Greg suggested, giving a peacefull grin to the girl.
"What class? Uh... I don't know actually. I didn't really get a schedule or anything." She shrugs her shoulders. "And if we have the same class, sure. We can chat and stuff."

Angelostar4 said:
"What class? Uh... I don't know actually. I didn't really get a schedule or anything." She shrugs her shoulders. "And if we have the same class, sure. We can chat and stuff."
"Hmmm... I do believe everyone gets the same schedule..." Gregory exclaimed, pulling his out of his pocket, and looked into it.

"Hmmm.... weeeeee haaaaave..... PE.... At least the joint ones, not seperate.... in this PE... there is small amount of combat class..." He looked over at her, and smiled softly

JJKab said:
"Ooohm that's neat" Lena said, smirking lovely, as she looked a bit seductively at Shuu
"When we are married... I will make sure you'll enjoy it" She exclaimed teasingly, biting her lower lip a bit

Chler let out half of her air, as she couldn't hold on to it anymore, her face going red from the oxygen deprivation. She swiftly swimmed over to the surface, and as soon as she got there, began gasping for air, slightly struggling to stay afloat.
Shuu blushed a lot before looking down shyly. "S-Save it for the honeymoon." He said, his shy side taking over.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a lot before looking down shyly. "S-Save it for the honeymoon." He said, his shy side taking over.
Lena giggled, smiling lovingly at Shuu

"Y'know... You're so shy sometimes..." She exclaimed, giggling lightly

"When is our food going to arrive?" Lena was a bit annoyed

JJKab said:
"Hmmm... I do believe everyone gets the same schedule..." Gregory exclaimed, pulling his out of his pocket, and looked into it.
"Hmmm.... weeeeee haaaaave..... PE.... At least the joint ones, not seperate.... in this PE... there is small amount of combat class..." He looked over at her, and smiled softly
"PE? Really?" She let's out a sigh as she heard that. "I mean, I just got out of combat class..."

Angelostar4 said:
"PE? Really?" She let's out a sigh as she heard that. "I mean, I just got out of combat class..."
"Ya did?" Gregory asked, smiling a little

"Aight. Shall we go?" He offered, slowly beginning to walk back towards the school

JJKab said:
"Ya did?" Gregory asked, smiling a little
"Aight. Shall we go?" He offered, slowly beginning to walk back towards the school
"Sure, why not." She gets up from her seat and follows this boy to the school.

Angelostar4 said:
"Sure, why not." She gets up from her seat and follows this boy to the school.
"Tell me... What'dya like to do when you got some free time?" Greg asked her, looking at her curiously.

"Cause I love swimmin', I love just anything related to water"

JJKab said:
"Tell me... What'dya like to do when you got some free time?" Greg asked her, looking at her curiously.
"Cause I love swimmin', I love just anything related to water"
"I like to train... I guess." She puts her hand behind her back. "Sometimes I just like... to.. um... do other things with my time. Thinking about heroics and stuff."

Angelostar4 said:
"I like to train... I guess." She puts her hand behind her back. "Sometimes I just like... to.. um... do other things with my time. Thinking about heroics and stuff."
"Well, that gives me a lot of ideas for you, doesn't it" Gregory said jokingly, smiling slyly

"We should be approaching the g... ah... Are you good at combat?" He asked, tilting his head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Soon, a voice started to echo in Nanami's head☫...
''...Wake up...''
...✦Nanami groaned in annoyance, swatting her hand aimlessly in the air. This voice wasn't very pleasant and it was telling her to wake up. She was tired and wanted to sleep, why did she have to wake up? Wasn't it possible to rest in peace, just this once. And where was this voice even coming from and how did it get into her head? She mumbled almost incoherently in her half tired state, eyes straining to open✦...

"Go away... Why do I need to wake up?"

JJKab said:
"Well, that gives me a lot of ideas for you, doesn't it" Gregory said jokingly, smiling slyly
"We should be approaching the g... ah... Are you good at combat?" He asked, tilting his head.
"Heck yeah I am!" She throws out a punch, excited to get into a fight with a student. "I may not look like it, but I am a Black-Belt."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yay! :D Who do you have? ))
((Oh goodness, let's see:

Yumi - empath mage and Hans youngest sister

Chiharu - sickly five year old who can change into adult forms

Aion - Zodiac goddess

Sayuri - kunoichi-in-training with a slight anger problem

Ryft - literal living weapon (handgun turned human)

Gavrielle - badass emotionless elite soldier

Lena - the younger sister of the badass emotionless elite soldier who is also a time traveller

Take your pick c: ))

Angelostar4 said:
"Heck yeah I am!" She throws out a punch, excited to get into a fight with a student. "I may not look like it, but I am a Black-Belt."
"oh crap" Gregory said quietly, already a bit scared of their encounter. He generally doesn't fight, but if he does, he usually tries to stay defensive, with small punches to weaken the enemy's defence. Rarely, he'll use his powers

"Alright, I think we're here... I'll go change into my exercise stuff" He exclaimed, walking towards the men's changing rooms

JJKab said:
"oh crap" Gregory said quietly, already a bit scared of their encounter. He generally doesn't fight, but if he does, he usually tries to stay defensive, with small punches to weaken the enemy's defence. Rarely, he'll use his powers
"Alright, I think we're here... I'll go change into my exercise stuff" He exclaimed, walking towards the men's changing rooms
"I'll go change as well." She walks into the girl's changing room, and takes out the crystal of winds. She holds it up, and is engulfed with a brilliant light. As she comes out of the light, she is no longer a Black-Belt... but a Dark Knight, wielding the mighty Balmung. She walks out the changing room, with her new look, and sword.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back