• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
"I'll go change as well." She walks into the girl's changing room, and takes out the crystal of winds. She holds it up, and is engulfed with a brilliant light. As she comes out of the light, she is no longer a Black-Belt... but a Dark Knight, wielding the mighty Balmung. She walks out the changing room, with her new look, and sword.
latest
Gregory soon came back, in a sheepish pair of white shorts, and blue-ish-white-ish shirt. His jaw dropped once he saw the now changed Sophia

"U----U---U-U-uh..." He could only stutter that out, as she was pretty much geared like going out to the skirmish. He did have a bottle of water tied to his waist, as he was planning to use it against her.

JJKab said:
Chler huffed, looking at Mako submerge, as he did so too, and followed him, with mischevious grin on her lips. Her hands extended out to grab his shoulders, not quite reaching
Mako grabbed her hand as he lead her deeper underwater. @JJKab

wiigamechamp said:
Mako grabbed her hand as he lead her deeper underwater. @JJKab
Chler's eyes widened a bit, as she was dragged deeper underwater. She was curious as to what Mako was doing, and eager to find out

JJKab said:
Gregory soon came back, in a sheepish pair of white shorts, and blue-ish-white-ish shirt. His jaw dropped once he saw the now changed Sophia
"U----U---U-U-uh..." He could only stutter that out, as she was pretty much geared like going out to the skirmish. He did have a bottle of water tied to his waist, as he was planning to use it against her.
"What? Are we going mock battle or... is something wrong here?" Sophia says, crossing her arms together.

Angelostar4 said:
"What? Are we going mock battle or... is something wrong here?" Sophia says, crossing her arms together.
"W-Well... I think we aren't supposted to hurt.. each other... But maybe we can try... the full on? Except no killing, and the safeword is "F*ck this shit, I'm out" Gregory offered, smiling slightly nervously, making sure his bottle of water was secured.

Lumina said:
((Oh goodness, let's see:
Yumi - empath mage and Hans youngest sister

Chiharu - sickly five year old who can change into adult forms

Aion - Zodiac goddess

Sayuri - kunoichi-in-training with a slight anger problem

Ryft - literal living weapon (handgun turned human)

Gavrielle - badass emotionless elite soldier

Lena - the younger sister of the badass emotionless elite soldier who is also a time traveller

Take your pick c: ))
(( I'll go with Aion (: I've got Reina, Karito, Celia, Asuka, Hinaki, Haruka and a lot more that I can't remember at the moment ))

JJKab said:
"W-Well... I think we aren't supposted to hurt.. each other... But maybe we can try... the full on? Except no killing, and the safeword is "F*ck this shit, I'm out" Gregory offered, smiling slightly nervously, making sure his bottle of water was secured.
"I'm not going to hurt you man. Besides, I think i'm going to hurt myself more than i'm going to hurt you... just a warning." Her yellowish eye winks at the boy, and she withdraws the Balmung. "Ready when you are."

Angelostar4 said:
"I'm not going to hurt you man. Besides, I think i'm going to hurt myself more than i'm going to hurt you... just a warning." Her yellowish eye winks at the boy, and she withdraws the Balmung. "Ready when you are."
"Whew... Alright... Ladies first, if I may say so myself" Gregory said, making a defensive pose, his bottle of water opened up lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'll go with Aion (: I've got Reina, Karito, Celia, Asuka, Hinaki, Haruka and a lot more that I can't remember at the moment ))
((Let's go with Hinaki, I know she hasn't been used much :) do you wanna start or me?))

Kisaki said:
(Jack said that he would catch Serena if she falled)
Serena looked down at Jack, "Well that's good..." she said, "So, what do you do for fun here? I mean, in the Human world. Since you live in a kingdom that we haven't heard about." she said.

JJKab said:
Chler's eyes widened a bit, as she was dragged deeper underwater. She was curious as to what Mako was doing, and eager to find out
Mako held her hand as they swam to the bottom touching the floor as he gave her a smile. @JJKab

JJKab said:
"Whew... Alright... Ladies first, if I may say so myself" Gregory said, making a defensive pose, his bottle of water opened up lightly.
Sophia raises the Balmung, and her body is engulfed with darkness. It draining her life energy, but it is necessary for a starting move. "Here I come!" She swings the sword, and a wave of darkness comes forth.

Lumina said:
Isuzu giggled as she felt Fenris bring her on to his lap, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. He was quite the strong and... dominant demon, qualities she definitely found attractive in a man. She had definitely hit the jackpot today by skipping school and going out drinking, getting laid by someone who's interests matched her own and was hella cute. Isuzu felt like one lucky girl, that's for sure. She wasn't really aware of the who carcinogens thing, but she did hear his question about round two, which earned a smirk from her as she bit his earlobe in response. "With the way you're holding on to me I'd say I don't really have a choice. Since you're asking though, my answer is hell yes. But I bet you already knew that~" She did quite enjoy the feeling of being bound, and let him know how she was feeling by smiling and lightly dragging her hands along his shoulders and back, his arousal increasing with every touch she left on him.
Fenris smiled and pulled her in tight. "Well then how about you show me that sense messing thing again and we can have a real fun time."

((Fade I think?))

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena looked down at Jack, "Well that's good..." she said, "So, what do you do for fun here? I mean, in the Human world. Since you live in a kingdom that we haven't heard about." she said.
"I do cooking and gardening . "

Jack hasn't experienced a lot of things yet. He was isolated in a human village near his old kingdom .

"I've adopted the taste of cooking from my human caretaker. I'm not so fond of humans , but she was an expection. "he said

Kisaki said:
Kagami feels the spear stab her at the side. I few drops of blood drip down her side.
"Ow, that kind of hurts, my little fox."

Her scythe lifts from the ground and comes flying toward her. She catches her scythe in her hands.

"Let's see ..mmm. let me try THIS"

She summons a inferno of fire at Wylie. She runs at Wylie making a slicing motion at him.
When the scythe flies off of the ground, it smashes into Wylie's back, sending him faceplanting into the ground, allowing him to dodge the inferno of fire. He rapidly rolls, hopping back to his feet in no time and clashing his spear against Kagami's scythe

wiigamechamp said:
Mako held her hand as they swam to the bottom touching the floor as he gave her a smile. @JJKab
Chler let out some bubbles, as she giggled lightly, sitting on the bottom with her legs crossed. Her stomach was quivering lightly, almost unnoticeably, as she held on to Mako's hand lightly.

Angelostar4 said:
Sophia raises the Balmung, and her body is engulfed with darkness. It draining her life energy, but it is necessary for a starting move. "Here I come!" She swings the sword, and a wave of darkness comes forth.
Gregory shrieked lightly, as he barely dodged the wave of darkness and the sword, panting lightly. He kept on making a defensive stance, checking if his attire has been worn out yet.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami groaned in annoyance, swatting her hand aimlessly in the air. This voice wasn't very pleasant and it was telling her to wake up. She was tired and wanted to sleep, why did she have to wake up? Wasn't it possible to rest in peace, just this once. And where was this voice even coming from and how did it get into her head? She mumbled almost incoherently in her half tired state, eyes straining to open✦...

"Go away... Why do I need to wake up?"
...The voice spoke again which seemed to echo in only Nanami's head...

''...You must...Go to the Ice Pillar...''

JJKab said:
Gregory shrieked lightly, as he barely dodged the wave of darkness and the sword, panting lightly. He kept on making a defensive stance, checking if his attire has been worn out yet.
Sophia narrows her eyes at the boy. "Hmmm... are you sure you want to keep going? I mean.... ya don't seem to be the fighting type y'know." She says, still holding the balmung in her hand.

Angelostar4 said:
Sophia narrows her eyes at the boy. "Hmmm... are you sure you want to keep going? I mean.... ya don't seem to be the fighting type y'know." She says, still holding the balmung in her hand.
"I wasn't in a fight! C'mon!" Gregory said eagerly, getting prepared to dodge her next attack

"I've got somethin' up my sleeve!" He teased

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]When the scythe flies off of the ground, it smashes into Wylie's back, sending him faceplanting into the ground, allowing him to dodge the inferno of fire. He rapidly rolls, hopping back to his feet in no time and clashing his spear against Kagami's scythe

[/QUOTE]
Kagami starts to swing her scythe faster back and forth.

"Better catch up with me"

She swings scythe at Wylie's legs.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Could you please? ))
((Sure. I apologize if my replies today are slow, I'm gonna be at work until close, also sorry for a shorter beginning post D: ))

hozuki-6.gif

...?It was the first day of school... and Aion had slept in. It was weird because she had even set an alarm the nigbr before, just because she knew she had a bad habit of sleeping in and missing things. Groggily, Aion finally lifted her head to look at the clock, only to shoot straight up, realizing what time it was?...

"Shoot shoot shoot! I'm so late!!"

...?Panicking, she threw on some clothes, grabbed her bag which she thankfully remembered to pack last night and ran out the door. She lived in the dorms so at least she was close to the school. Running wasn't really her thing either, and she was starting to feel like shed never make it in time. That is, until she saw that the cafeteria was still open. Her stomach yelling at her, Aion made a detour, stopping inside the lunchroom, looking for something to eat. She was already going to be late, so a few more minutes wouldnt matter. Leaning up against the counter, she spoke to the lady with a slightly tired out, but still excited expression?...

"Can I have a donut please?"

Kisaki said:
"I do cooking and gardening . "
Jack hasn't experienced a lot of things yet. He was isolated in a human village near his old kingdom .

"I've adopted the taste of cooking from my human caretaker. I'm not so fond of humans , but she was an expection. "he said
Serena giggled, "And me? What about me and Cody? I know he can be a bit...violent at times but...he has a good heart for animals and people..and I guess the im between ones too..." she said and looked at his cute little ears.

(I know what I said, and I'm not apologizing :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back