• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
She turns around, and to her surprise, the boy is up and about. Well... up in the injured sort of way. Sophia walks up to him, with a smirk on her face. "Yeah, you got beat pretty hard back there." She crosses her arms.
"Ugh... Dan..zig.. " Gregory said in a half-joking way, smiling lightly

"Dangit... what did it do to me? I feel.. weak...." He said, literally feeling like passing out again

HimeragiSeiker said:
agh!! I past out and I also missed dinner!))
''Ah...I see..''
Nyx: "It was important for my weapon to carry some of my soul and power so that it would only have a true bond with me."

Kisaki said:
Jack catches Serena. Holding her in his cold arms.
" I told you were going to fall" he said as he looked at her with his icy blue eyes.
Serena looked at his eyes, nice and blue, her favorite color, "Th-thanks Jack..." she said, his arms cold, but something was off about the cold of his arms, she felt warm too...

TheDragoon said:
Aiden picked her up bridal style. He couldn't believe he was doing this... Yet deep down inside, he was really happy. It was like he was accepting him fully now, and he was accepting her fully. A stronger bond than any other. He tried his best to hide his excitement though. "Hold on." He said plainly before he activated Exceed mode, giving him the ability of super speed and super strength, and since he was bestowed fae energy by Nissa, he was powerful beyond extremes now, causing a powerful aura to pulse from him. He then ran write through the TITANIUM steel walls effortlessly like they were just some flies that smacked onto the windshield. Surprisingly, Nissa wasn't harmed by this due to some hidden force. Perhaps the aura was so powerful, that the aura made a whole in the titanium before Aiden even impacted with it. He then went straight home and turned off Exceed mode.
Nissa: She looks around and blinks before looking at him, smiling softly. "Yay. We are home."

Jennete said:
Nyx: "It was important for my weapon to carry some of my soul and power so that it would only have a true bond with me."
''For me...It's just...I dunno how to explain it.''

...⊹Kristako said as she giggled a bit before standing up⊹...

JJKab said:
"Ugh... Dan..zig.. " Gregory said in a half-joking way, smiling lightly
"Dangit... what did it do to me? I feel.. weak...." He said, literally feeling like passing out again
"I took some of your life energy when I fought you. It's what I do as a Dark Knight, I trade my life energy for power, and I can take others with the power of darkness." She explained.

Kisaki said:
Kagami slams her scythe on the ground creating ice glaciers to form from the ground.
" Can you stand on ice" she jumps on one of the glaciers and points her scythe at Wylie.
"No, I cannot" Wylie replied, raising his hands up into the air and sending tightly packed bolts of lightning in the sky. Above Kagami, a cloud sends lightning streaking down on her. Even if it misses her, surely it would break the glacier.

Angelostar4 said:
"I took some of your life energy when I fought you. It's what I do as a Dark Knight, I trade my life energy for power, and I can take others with the power of darkness." She explained.
Gregory leaned back, closing his eyes. His breathing was wavery, and a bit unstable

"Ugh... maybe that's why I feel like crap" He exclaimed.

"But that doesn't explain why do I feel pain in my bloody side... whenever I try to stand up" Gregory was not joking this time with Sophie

" Your welcome." he gave her a slight smile.

She must be cold. His body temperature is below average of a regular human.

He offers her to put her down.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena looked at his eyes, nice and blue, her favorite color, "Th-thanks Jack..." she said, his arms cold, but something was off about the cold of his arms, she felt warm too...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''For me...It's just...I dunno how to explain it.''
...⊹Kristako said as she giggled a bit before standing up⊹...
Nyx: With a blank face, she stares at her a bit seriously. "Ah yes, the connection a warrior has with their weapon is a difficult connection to explain in the use of this simple human language."

Jennete said:
Nyx: With a blank face, she stares at her a bit seriously. "Ah yes, the connection a warrior has with their weapon is a difficult connection to explain in the use of this simple human language."
''Pretty much...except for I just trained with it a lot.''

Kisaki said:
" Your welcome." he gave her a slight smile.
She must be cold. His body temperature is below average of a regular human.

He offers her to put her down.
"Oh...uh..." she giggled and put her feet on the ground, and stood there looking at him, "Want to go get something to eat? Heard there's a good pizza place that just opened. Me and Cody were gonna go, but he's no where to be seen." she said, feeling hungry and a bit board of standing around. And Pizza, sounded wonderful.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"No, I cannot" Wylie replied, raising his hands up into the air and sending tightly packed bolts of lightning in the sky. Above Kagami, a cloud sends lightning streaking down on her. Even if it misses her, surely it would break the glacier.

[/QUOTE]
She jumps off the glacier. The glacier explodes and a few pieces fly everywhere.

"Let me see if you can handle this" she smirks.

The floor turns to ice, she skates toward Wylie with full speed. Kagami's scythe glows black and then she swings it.

[media]

[/media]

JJKab said:
Gregory leaned back, closing his eyes. His breathing was wavery, and a bit unstable
"Ugh... maybe that's why I feel like crap" He exclaimed.

"But that doesn't explain why do I feel pain in my bloody side... whenever I try to stand up" Gregory was not joking this time with Sophie
"Night Sword must've cut you in your side I bet. Either that... or something else maybe the cause of that." Sophia shrugs her shoulders. "Like it matters anyways, the nurse is going to patch you up, so no worries"

Angelostar4 said:
"Night Sword must've cut you in your side I bet. Either that... or something else maybe the cause of that." Sophia shrugs her shoulders. "Like it matters anyways, the nurse is going to patch you up, so no worries"
"Aight.. thanks for the skirmish there... totally got my butt handed to you" Gregory said,laughing half heartedly, before he hissed with pain. After a bit, he calmed down, seemingly passed out again

(GTG, we can end this interraction here)

"Pizza? I guess I'll try it out" he put his hands in pocket.

It's been a long time since he had real pizza. This also a great time for him to get out of school.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Oh...uh..." she giggled and put her feet on the ground, and stood there looking at him, "Want to go get something to eat? Heard there's a good pizza place that just opened. Me and Cody were gonna go, but he's no where to be seen." she said, feeling hungry and a bit board of standing around. And Pizza, sounded wonderful.

JJKab said:
"Aight.. thanks for the skirmish there... totally got my butt handed to you" Gregory said,laughing half heartedly, before he hissed with pain. After a bit, he calmed down, seemingly passed out again
(GTG, we can end this interraction here)
((Alrighty.))

With the boy now asleep, Sophia leaves the nurses office. She now thought it would be a good time to explore the school again, tired of stumbling around the entire place. Another thing, was to get her schedule from the office, which should be at the front of the school. So she heads there to get her schedule.

Kisaki said:
"Pizza? I guess I'll try it out" he put his hands in pocket.
It's been a long time since he had real pizza. This also a great time for him to get out of school.
She smiled, "Wait...don't tell you haven't had pizza...If you haven't, then you haven't lived!" she said and started walking to her car with Jack, "It's like, the best food in the world!" she said, feeling that Jack should experience what this world has to offer.

Kisaki said:
She jumps off the glacier. The glacier explodes and a few pieces fly everywhere.
"Let me see if you can handle this" she smirks.

The floor turns to ice, she skates toward Wylie with full speed. Kagami's scythe glows black and then she swings it.

[media]

[/media]
"I think I can," Wylie replied, spinning his spear, and running forward full speed to try to clash into Kagami. At the last moment, Wylie does that baseball slide-to-the-base thing, swinging his spear in an electric blaze to knock Kagami's feet out under her. This fight is slowly tiring Wylie out.

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
She smiled, "Wait...don't tell you haven't had pizza...If you haven't, then you haven't lived!" she said and started walking to her car with Jack, "It's like, the best food in the world!" she said, feeling that Jack should experience what this world has to offer.
" I never had pizza. Most foods I ate back home were Japanese based foods." he was a little embarrassed.

He always cooked his own food and never went out to eat.

(Now I'm hungry for some New York Pizza")

Kisaki said:
" I never had pizza. Most foods I ate back home were Japanese based foods." he was a little embarrassed.
He always cooked his own food and never went out to eat.

(Now I'm hungry for some New York Pizza")
(I'm hungry for pizza from any maker really...)

She smiled, "I've always wanted to have real Japanese food, none of that other stuff they make here...But pizza's good too." she said feeling that Jack was more luckier than her.

(Alright, my heart keeps skipping beats or something, gtg until it's gone because it feels weird)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Fenris smiled and pulled her in tight. "Well then how about you show me that sense messing thing again and we can have a real fun time."
((Fade I think?))

[/QUOTE]
((Lol yes fade))

And of course Fenris didn't disappoint the second time either. As Isuzu was actually sober this time, she was able to have a mental clarity to know what she was doing. Because of this, round two was MUCH better than round one. More fun, more feeling good, just all good things. This time, she was left much more exhausted, and slightly more in pain, but it was a good pain, with bruises and hickeys all over her body and chest and neck. Giggling, Isuzu rolled over onto her back, coming off of the waves from her most recent... "time" so to speak. God, he was good at finding all of her spots, really quickly too. Though, it probably was from round one, but she didn't remember everything from then. This time, she was able to mess with him back, well at least as much as he allowed her. But what she was able to do, seemed to have a pretty good effect on him. Smirking, she looked over at him, her hangover nearly gone by this point. "I'm gonna get addicted to you at this rate. You're dangerous."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I think I can," Wylie replied, spinning his spear, and running forward full speed to try to clash into Kagami. At the last moment, Wylie does that baseball slide-to-the-base thing, swinging his spear in an electric blaze to knock Kagami's feet out under her. This fight is slowly tiring Wylie out.

[/QUOTE]
"Waa!" she cries out and hits the icy floor. She quickly gets up and rubs her back.

She spins her scythe in front of her.

"Time to focus Kagami. There's a reason why you are called Demon."

She hits the staff on the ground and closes her eyes.

She summons a large a mount of fire melting the ice into puddles of water.

tumblr_mxypk2gWPq1sx6pteo2_500.gif

Kisaki said:
"Waa!" she cries out and hits the icy floor. She quickly gets up and rubs her back.
She spins her scythe in front of her.

"Time to focus Kagami. There's a reason why you are called Demon."

She hits the staff on the ground and closes her eyes.

She summons a large a mount of fire melting the ice into puddles of water.

tumblr_mxypk2gWPq1sx6pteo2_500.gif
((I'm guessing you're using the gif for the spear and not the character, because that appearance is being used, so you know. d: ))

" I can always invite you to dinner and make you some real Japanese cuisine" Jack said giving her a wink.

(That's not good ._. )

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm hungry for pizza from any maker really...)
She smiled, "I've always wanted to have real Japanese food, none of that other stuff they make here...But pizza's good too." she said feeling that Jack was more luckier than her.

(Alright, my heart keeps skipping beats or something, gtg until it's gone because it feels weird)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back