• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
((I sense the final fantasy in the force... mostly 13, but still final fantasy regardless!))
(I...I have no clue what you mean. What is this "Final Fantasy 13" you speak of *Hides*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelostar4 said:
((I sense the final fantasy in the force... mostly 13, but still final fantasy regardless!))
((I have Lightning, Serah and Noel, and I think I claimed the use of Yuna at one point as well.))

TheDragoon said:
Aiden sat on the bed in their room, looking down nervously as he looked to the side. "Are... You sure about this?" He asked Nissa. "Once it's done there's no going back."
Nisa: "Yes. I am as they say, 100% sure." She leans in, her eyes closing softly as her hand softly caresses his jaw as her lips lightly brush his. A soft kiss full of love for her husband, and hope for them starting a family.

Shortyshot said:
(I...I have no clue what you mean. What is this "Final Fantasy 13" you speak of *Hides*)
((... You don't need to hide from me y'know...))
Lumina said:
((I have Lightning, Serah and Noel, and I think I claimed the use of Yuna at one point as well.))
((>Those final fantasy characters.))

((At least I have an old school one... with one of the crystals...))

Kisaki said:
"Ne! Your such a sore loser"
The waves of Water settle , leaving the ground covered in water.

She turns around seeing Roy.

"You look angry" She put her scythe on her shoulder. "It's just water. It's not like I killed him."

Roy raises his eyebrows "Oh yeah, it is only fire. It's not like I burned you to death." he reaches down and picks up Wylie, who was light as a feather, "What the problem is, is that right now I 1) Really hate you and 2) You kinda messed up the grass." he puts Wylie on a dry patch of ground gently, "Oh yes, it was only me pushing you off a cliff. It's not like I killed you or anything. Wylie is extremely fragile. That wave could have severely injured him. And you have that uncaring face like killing is a type of sparring." his eyes lock onto Kagami "Idiot. If that were the case..." his hand glows slightly "... then it would be harmless to knock you out?" He grins.

[media]

[/media]
Wylie coughs and throws up some water, opening his eyes. He then gets up, seeing Roy's dangerously calm humor, he backs off and heads back to the dorm. He was not going to get into this mess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Nisa: "Yes. I am as they say, 100% sure." She leans in, her eyes closing softly as her hand softly caresses his jaw as her lips lightly brush his. A soft kiss full of love for her husband, and hope for them starting a family.
Aiden put a hand on her cheek and kissed her back for a while. "I love you." Was the last thing he said before he kissed her deeply this time and got on top of her.

Angelostar4 said:

(We don't speak of..."It")

TheDragoon said:
Aiden put a hand on her cheek and kissed her back for a while. "I love you." Was the last thing he said before he kissed her deeply this time and got on top of her.
(Time skip...haha?))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The voice spoke again which seemed to echo in only Nanami's head...
''...You must...Go to the Ice Pillar...''
...?Not exactly what she wanted to do at two in the morning, but she guessed there wasn't much of a choice anymore. Nanami sighed and opened her eyes, stretching out her limbs so the were no longer curled towards her body. She frowned and sat up, looking around the room and still seeing a sleeping Fuyumi. It must be nice, still getting to sleep in and all. She was curious as to what the voice was going to have her do at this Ice Pillar she was suppose to go to. Rising up from the bed and heading over to the closet, Nanami changed out of her pajama's and put on clothes more suitable for walking around in before exiting the room, talking to the voice as she did?...

"Where's this ice pillar?"

tumblr_o64etoMTID1uwuutvo1_500.png

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Not exactly what she wanted to do at two in the morning, but she guessed there wasn't much of a choice anymore. Nanami sighed and opened her eyes, stretching out her limbs so the were no longer curled towards her body. She frowned and sat up, looking around the room and still seeing a sleeping Fuyumi. It must be nice, still getting to sleep in and all. She was curious as to what the voice was going to have her do at this Ice Pillar she was suppose to go to. Rising up from the bed and heading over to the closet, Nanami changed out of her pajama's and put on clothes more suitable for walking around in before exiting the room, talking to the voice as she did?...

"Where's this ice pillar?"

tumblr_o64etoMTID1uwuutvo1_500.png
''Outside...you must have seen it before...''

Angelostar4 said:

((I work with gifs. Newer ones have more usable gifs.))

TheDragoon said:
((Yeah... ^.^;; I start or you?))
((meee))

Nissa: She awakens, blinking slowly and reaching, finding Aidens shirt to put on, curling back up in a fort of blankets, a big ball with her pig tail and foot sticking out. She brings Aiden into the ball, cuddling to him in her sleep.

Jennete said:
((meee))
Nissa: She awakens, blinking slowly and reaching, finding Aidens shirt to put on, curling back up in a fort of blankets, a big ball with her pig tail and foot sticking out. She brings Aiden into the ball, cuddling to him in her sleep.
Aiden wondered why he was smelling such a strange odor. He then slowly woke to find his face stuck in Nissa's shirt. He then slowly looked up at her. Was she awake? He couldn't tell, so all he did was lean up and blow against her ear gently to check.

Angelostar4 said:
Sophia was really glad to meet someone that enjoyed her carefree attitude. It made her feel... needed, which isn't a feeling she gets often. As they walk inside the school, and it's halls, Sophia looks behind herself, smiling warmly at her.
"That's nice name. It's a pleasure to help you, and meet you Lena"

As she said those words, the office was coming into view.

"Well, there goes the office." Sophia stops in her tracks. "Just talk to the office attendent, and you'll get your schedule."
...❧Soon the office came into view, and Lena sighed a breath of relief. The office was in completely the opposite direction of where she was headed. Without Sophia, she'd have been lost all day, and probably tomorrow too. And then she'd be late for class... again. Her warm smile was welcomed, and she nodded at her suggestion of going and getting her schedule❧...

"Thanks Sophia. Wanna get lunch after this? I got a snack from the cafeteria, but I could use a real meal."

TheDragoon said:
Aiden wondered why he was smelling such a strange odor. He then slowly woke to find his face stuck in Nissa's shirt. He then slowly looked up at her. Was she awake? He couldn't tell, so all he did was lean up and blow against her ear gently to check.
Nissa:....A pause... but then her eyes open and she blinks and pokes Aidens cheek before kissing his nose softly. "I do not want to wake up. It is nicer in here, sleeping in warm little ball of darkness."

Lumina said:
...❧Soon the office came into view, and Lena sighed a breath of relief. The office was in completely the opposite direction of where she was headed. Without Sophia, she'd have been lost all day, and probably tomorrow too. And then she'd be late for class... again. Her warm smile was welcomed, and she nodded at her suggestion of going and getting her schedule❧...
"Thanks Sophia. Wanna get lunch after this? I got a snack from the cafeteria, but I could use a real meal."
"You want me to eat with you? Ummm... sure! I can eat with you Lena, no problem." She gives Lena a thumbs up, and a smirk. "Besides, you'll help me find the cafeteria, since i've never been there yet."

With those words exchanged, she leans on the wall, her cape and her back up against it. "Get your schedule, and then we can go eat."

Kagami smirked at Roy.

"The little puppy is mad. " she giggles.

"I guess I have to fight you now . Just remeber I'm not the one is going to get burned" she slides her scyth around the water.

"Come on and get me"

This guy is serious. She was sure that they can always fix the ground. Plus that fox looks fine to her.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy raises his eyebrows "Oh yeah, it is only fire. It's not like I burned you to death." he reaches down and picks up Wylie, who was light as a feather, "What the problem is, is that right now I 1) Really hate you and 2) You kinda messed up the grass." he puts Wylie on a dry patch of ground gently, "Oh yes, it was only me pushing you off a cliff. It's not like I killed you or anything. Wylie is extremely fragile. That wave could have severely injured him. And you have that uncaring face like killing is a type of sparring." his eyes lock onto Kagami "Idiot. If that were the case..." his hand glows slightly "... then it would be harmless to knock you out?" He grins.
[media]

[/media]
Wylie coughs and throws up some water, opening his eyes. He then gets up, seeing Roy's dangerously calm humor, he backs off and heads back to the dorm. He was not going to get into this mess.

[/QUOTE]

Jennete said:
Nissa:....A pause... but then her eyes open and she blinks and pokes Aidens cheek before kissing his nose softly. "I do not want to wake up. It is nicer in here, sleeping in warm little ball of darkness."
Aiden chuckled a little. "Kinda ironic when my final form is a force of LIGHTning." He whispered jokingly, brushing her hair softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back