• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Aiden chuckled a little. "Kinda ironic when my final form is a force of LIGHTning." He whispered jokingly, brushing her hair softly.
Nissa:"I suppose if it was you who was light... I could handle it." She looks at him blankly but soft blush marks stain he cheeks as he plays with her hair.

Kisaki said:
Kagami smirked at Roy.
"The little puppy is mad. " she giggles.

"I guess I have to fight you now . Just remeber I'm not the one is going to get burned" she slides her scyth around the water.

"Come on and get me"

This guy is serious. She was sure that they can always fix the ground. Plus that fox looks fine to her.
Roy smirked, "You're not going to like what happens next." He charges forward to Kagami, only to stop 7 feet away. He then shadowboxes the air, two fists appearing behind Kagami and closing into her head.

Jennete said:
Nissa:"I suppose if it was you who was light... I could handle it." She looks at him blankly but soft blush marks stain he cheeks as he plays with her hair.
Aiden placed a kiss on her head and let her cuddle a bit longer. He was gonna wait till she was ready to get up.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden placed a kiss on her head and let her cuddle a bit longer. He was gonna wait till she was ready to get up.
Nissa: "Do you think we have a family now?" she asks softly, cuddling into his arms.

Angelostar4 said:
"You want me to eat with you? Ummm... sure! I can eat with you Lena, no problem." She gives Lena a thumbs up, and a smirk. "Besides, you'll help me find the cafeteria, since i've never been there yet."
With those words exchanged, she leans on the wall, her cape and her back up against it. "Get your schedule, and then we can go eat."
Lena laughed slightly, stopping before getting to the door to smirk right back at Sophia "Sure, that's the only place I really know how to get go anyways~" And with that, Lena made her way inside to get her schedule, which really didn't take that long at all. Truthfully, she had invited Sophia to eat because she didn't want their meeting to be cut so short right away. She seemed really nice, like someone she could easily be friends with. Having friends was a really big thing she wanted during her years in FHS, since she didn't really have that many of them growing up. The only people she could think of were her sister and Noel, but they weren't around really all that much. If she could make her own friends at FHS... soon enough, Lena was back in front of Sophia. "Well, that was easier than I thought. Looks like this time tomorrow I'll be in combat class... wait, it looks like lunch is already over. If we wanna eat, weve got to go off campus... is that okay with you? If not, that's fine too."

"Dark magic? I guess two can play that way " she slides away from the closing in hands. She bits her finger causing blood to flow.

"Being half vampire does gives me some cool powers. Like using blood as an weapon" she dropped some blood in the water. The water on the ground started to turn a dark red.

The red water around her started to float . Her scythe disappears .

The water turns into red bullets, flying toward Roy.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy smirked, "You're not going to like what happens next." He charges forward to Kagami, only to stop 7 feet away. He then shadowboxes the air, two fists appearing behind Kagami and closing into her head.

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Lena laughed slightly, stopping before getting to the door to smirk right back at Sophia "Sure, that's the only place I really know how to get go anyways~" And with that, Lena made her way inside to get her schedule, which really didn't take that long at all. Truthfully, she had invited Sophia to eat because she didn't want their meeting to be cut so short right away. She seemed really nice, like someone she could easily be friends with. Having friends was a really big thing she wanted during her years in FHS, since she didn't really have that many of them growing up. The only people she could think of were her sister and Noel, but they weren't around really all that much. If she could make her own friends at FHS... soon enough, Lena was back in front of Sophia. "Well, that was easier than I thought. Looks like this time tomorrow I'll be in combat class... wait, it looks like lunch is already over. If we wanna eat, weve got to go off campus... is that okay with you? If not, that's fine too."
She gets off the wall that she was leaning on. Sophia then crossed her arms, and closed he eyes, as she delve in to her thoughts. "Sure I could go off campus... but then I wouldn't be able to explore this school... Whatever! I'll go with her to grab something to eat." Sophia opened her eyes, and places her hands to her sides.

"I'll go eat with ya. Got nothing else better, and besides, I don't want to cut this meeting short"

Emi layed on a bench boredly, she wasn't exactly bored but it was a warm day, and laying on a bench felt really good. She sighed and put her hand straight out in front of her, pretty much toward's the sky, "I wonder how bird's feel, being up so high... and free" she said to no one in particular.

@TheDragoon

LunaCrosby said:
Emi layed on a bench boredly, she wasn't exactly bored but it was a warm day, and laying on a bench felt really good. She sighed and put her hand straight out in front of her, pretty much toward's the sky, "I wonder how bird's feel, being up so high... and free" she said to no one in particular.
@TheDragoon
Syo just so happened to be at a bench nearby, hearing her comment before getting up and walking over to her. "Well... Do you want to know?" He asked her, now getting a good look at her... She looked familiar. He couldn't quite put his finger on who it was though.

Roman said:
Logan nodded and took the box, opening it with his fingers. "I some before, but it had been awhile, so I don't know what they taste like." He said before taking one out. "Well, I do, but I forgot how good they are."
Scarlet smiled, "It's just like Chocolate cake with whipped cream, kind of" she said. "Forgetting how good they are makes eating them that much better again, you get to re experience it" she said.

Kisaki said:
" I can always invite you to dinner and make you some real Japanese cuisine" Jack said giving her a wink.
(That's not good ._. )
Serena smiled a bit, "That'd be great really...getting tired of pizza and salads in my dorm, be nice to have a real meal." she said, feeling happy to have dinner with Jack.

Nona said:
Kenai laughed somewhat sheepishly as he rubbed the side of his neck with his hand "W-Well, I am. In a way. Since I have a fear of those things breaking and flinging me off or something." He admitted "But since I've been to this amusement park before and know all the rides are safe I'm not so scared of these rides so I'll have fun" he assured her with a smile.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "If that ever were to happen, not saying it would, i'd use my power's to make sure you and/or I wouldn't get hurt" she said.[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Pretty much...except for I just trained with it a lot.''
Nyx: "Well of course, what else are you to do if you wish to master your weapon? I am hoping this training will shed even more useful sword techniques. I learn gathering information, as much as possible, is best for bettering your skills and mind."

Assana: She comes up from the lake, panting, her body slowly regaining form and color, no longer see through as she builds up her glamour to look human. She crawls out of the lake, pulling her body up to lay beside Miyuki. Hugging her sister, the two slowly swirl their energies between one another, their minds connecting as they once had when they shared one body.

Miyuki: She smiles softly, only soft around he sister. In Assana's mind her voice slowly sounds out, "I'm proud of you. You are really the dominant one you know..."

Assana: "Are you crazy? I'm not the protector. You are. You have always been stronger then me."

Miyuki: "I think you just convinced yourself that... Anna... the power you posses, it's incredible. You will be the one to save me in the end one of these days."

Assana: She hugs her sister as tears fall. Fighting, it showed her how her mother must have been completely out of her league to be killed. The power she and her sister contained... it was more than she could ever hope to learn how to control. "You will save us Miyuki. You will save us because you are always the one who saves me."

"Do you still want pizza" he asked her.

He wondered if the pizza place is opened during school hours.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled a bit, "That'd be great really...getting tired of pizza and salads in my dorm, be nice to have a real meal." she said, feeling happy to have dinner with Jack.

Kisaki said:
"Do you still want pizza" he asked her.
He wondered if the pizza place is opened during school hours.
"Oh yeah...Because I heard they have a good triple meat pizza there." she said, feeling that the pizza was more for him, and less for her. They reached the parking lot. "Alright, there's my car." she said and pointed to a 2000 Ford Mustang.

Picture_1.jpg

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody laughed with Nico and returned a splash, "Glad I was able to help you Nico...The fear of swimming is the most common thing, and getting rid of it, is also sometimes the most easiest." he said, feeling proud he helped someone with a fear.
"Yeaaah, sorry for giving you a hard time.."

She sighed, biting her lower lip slightly. Nico kept swimming around the deep end and she was doing fine.

Jennete said:
Nyx: "Well of course, what else are you to do if you wish to master your weapon? I am hoping this training will shed even more useful sword techniques. I learn gathering information, as much as possible, is best for bettering your skills and mind."
''I just battle with it. I don't do a lot of training...''

charleen said:
"Yeaaah, sorry for giving you a hard time.."
She sighed, biting her lower lip slightly. Nico kept swimming around the deep end and she was doing fine.
"Nah, you're fine...Just felt that everyone should enjoy a good swim with no fears. As you can see, it was wall worth it." Cody said and laid back and floated about, "Maybe, when there's some free time, I can take all my friends to the salt lake river in Arizona...Nice relaxing thing that...just float down the river and relax..." Cody said as he(And myself) have gone down the river a few times, and loved it...Except sun burn and peeling came after the trip.

"I never been in a car. Jut promise me that you won't go too fast". Jack mostly walked to his desired destinations. Cars weren't really needed at the village. They pollute the air and cause too many accidents.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Oh yeah...Because I heard they have a good triple meat pizza there." she said, feeling that the pizza was more for him, and less for her. They reached the parking lot. "Alright, there's my car." she said and pointed to a 2000 Ford Mustang.

Picture_1.jpg

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I just battle with it. I don't do a lot of training...''
Nyx: She frowns, tilting her head at the girl. "Battling may make an experienced warrior, but training and battling makes an exceptional warrior."

Kisaki said:
"I never been in a car. Jut promise me that you won't go too fast". Jack mostly walked to his desired destinations. Cars weren't really needed at the village. They pollute the air and cause too many accidents.
"This car was made for both speed, and just enjoying the open road bud." she said and unlocked the car, "Use that handle on the outside...if you haven't already knew that was to open it." she said and got in.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Nah, you're fine...Just felt that everyone should enjoy a good swim with no fears. As you can see, it was wall worth it." Cody said and laid back and floated about, "Maybe, when there's some free time, I can take all my friends to the salt lake river in Arizona...Nice relaxing thing that...just float down the river and relax..." Cody said as he(And myself) have gone down the river a few times, and loved it...Except sun burn and peeling came after the trip.
"Wait what are your powers exactly..?"

She asked him curiously. Nico swam around him while he was floating.

Jennete said:
Nyx: She frowns, tilting her head at the girl. "Battling may make an experienced warrior, but training and battling makes an exceptional warrior."
''Then you want to test my skill...?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back