• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
(hehe ..)
Jack laughed a little when Serena mentioned pufferfish.

" I don't have a license to cook pufferfish anyway "he smiled.

"I guess I have to surprise you. I could do ramen or Tempura . I'll just do multiple dishes then"

(Na, your good)
Serena felt a bit rude, "No no! You don't have to do multiple dishes! I mean, if it's not too much trouble..." she said, stroking a line of her hair, Serena didn't want Jack to blow everything he had on just one dinner for the two of them. One or two dishes would do, but multiple? That'd just be mean of her to ask...

LunaCrosby said:
"Really? you dont look fine to me... do you need me to take you to a hospital or something?" Yui asked, William seemed confused on what was going on with him, so if that didn't scream I'm not fine then she didn't know what did.
(kk)
"I just need...More time......."

"I'll do two dishes then. I'm just used to making so much food that can support a family".

He sat in chair next to a window. He could smell the pizza being cooked in the stone oven. His stomach was already grumbling.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena felt a bit rude, "No no! You don't have to do multiple dishes! I mean, if it's not too much trouble..." she said, stroking a line of her hair, Serena didn't want Jack to blow everything he had on just one dinner for the two of them. One or two dishes would do, but multiple? That'd just be mean of her to ask...

Kisaki said:
"I'll do two dishes then. I'm just used to making so much food that can support a family".
He sat in chair next to a window. He could smell the pizza being cooked in the stone oven. His stomach was already grumbling.
(Stop talking about foo-wait we're in a pizza place, so we have to talk about food ._.)

Serena looked at him, and his blue eyes, and smiled, "Alright...when are we going to have it? Tonight or tomorrow night?" she asked. The smell of the pizza was getting to her, and she was about to turn into Cody, talking about his stomach eating itself or something stupid like that.

Shortyshot said:
William stood up "If you're going...To follow me then say it...If not then stay here...."
Yui looked at him before standing up, "I guess I don't have a choice, it's not right to leave a...hurt person on their own" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui looked at him before standing up, "I guess I don't have a choice, it's not right to leave a...hurt person on their own" she said.
William put his hand on her shoulder and warped them to his dorm "Fuck...My power...Is dropping....." He took his shirt off revealing a large pitch black mark that was slowly growing on his chest "It's getting worse...."

CERBERUS177 said:
(Stop talking about foo-wait we're in a pizza place, so we have to talk about food ._.)
Serena looked at him, and his blue eyes, and smiled, "Alright...when are we going to have it? Tonight or tomorrow night?" she asked. The smell of the pizza was getting to her, and she was about to turn into Cody, talking about his stomach eating itself or something stupid like that.
\

( :3) (Food is love , Food is life )

/

"Tomorrow will be fine. " he said.

He was tired . After lunch he'll probably hop in bed.

(Gtg )

Shortyshot said:
William put his hand on her shoulder and warped them to his dorm "Fuck...My power...Is dropping....." He took his shirt off revealing a large pitch black mark that was slowly growing on his chest "It's getting worse...."
Yui blinked when he took his shirt off, staring at the pitch black mark, "Are you going to tell me whats wrong with you? it sure as hell doesn't seem like nothing"

LunaCrosby said:
Yui blinked when he took his shirt off, staring at the pitch black mark, "Are you going to tell me whats wrong with you? it sure as hell doesn't seem like nothing"
"A man named Hallson punched me in the chest....I had no option but to flee......Yet now.....It's killing me....The only way to remove it...Is the same way it got on...."

Shortyshot said:
"A man named Hallson punched me in the chest....I had no option but to flee......Yet now.....It's killing me....The only way to remove it...Is the same way it got on...."
Yui stared at him, "So the only way to remove it is for this Hallson guy to punch you in the chest again?"

LunaCrosby said:
Yui stared at him, "So the only way to remove it is for this Hallson guy to punch you in the chest again?"
William looked at her as if she was stupid "No...I do NOT want that...I want him to just remove it."

Shortyshot said:
William looked at her as if she was stupid "No...I do NOT want that...I want him to just remove it."
Yui put her hands up, "It was just a wild guess.." she said. "This guy sounds like a jerk for even punching you, would he really remove it?"

LunaCrosby said:
Yui put her hands up, "It was just a wild guess.." she said. "This guy sounds like a jerk for even punching you, would he really remove it?"
William thought about it for a second "A man hell bent on destroying me and my brother so that he can take over the world and use the Sanctums? Yeah he sounds like a nice enough guy."

Shortyshot said:
William thought about it for a second "A man hell bent on destroying me and my brother so that he can take over the world and use the Sanctums? Yeah he sounds like a nice enough guy."
Yui had to hold in her laughter, "Use the Sanctums? this guy's nut's if he thinks that's possible. Isn't there another way to remove it without having to go to that idiot, like... I dunno some kind of magic potion or something"

LunaCrosby said:
Yui had to hold in her laughter, "Use the Sanctums? this guy's nut's if he thinks that's possible. Isn't there another way to remove it without having to go to that idiot, like... I dunno some kind of magic potion or something"
"Not unless.....Wait....We don't need him....We just need his blood."

Shortyshot said:
"But how do we hurt someone that strong....?"
"Someone distracts him, the other does the job, simple. He'd expect you to be alone, since he's never seen me before, so I could swoop in with a knife and just cut whatever I can find, though I must ask... how much blood would you need exactly?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Someone distracts him, the other does the job, simple. He'd expect you to be alone, since he's never seen me before, so I could swoop in with a knife and just cut whatever I can find, though I must ask... how much blood would you need exactly?"
"Only a bit. I know where to go. Follow me" William said as he flew through his window and began heading to the city's clock tower.

Shortyshot said:
"Only a bit. I know where to go. Follow me" William said as he flew through his window and began heading to the city's clock tower.
Yui followed him, "Why dont you tell me a bit more about this Hallson guy on the way" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui followed him, "Why dont you tell me a bit more about this Hallson guy on the way" she said.
"Hmm.....Well my brother Marcus? I'm sure you've heard of him. Being the Dragon God and all....Hallson nearly killed him in one good blow to the gut."

Shortyshot said:
"Hmm.....Well my brother Marcus? I'm sure you've heard of him. Being the Dragon God and all....Hallson nearly killed him in one good blow to the gut."
"Hmm, so this guy could crush me if he really wanted to, I guess I better be careful then"

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, so this guy could crush me if he really wanted to, I guess I better be careful then"
"Yeah...It could get bad....We're here" He said as he stopped right next to the bell. "Hide" he said before slamming his fist into the bell making it ring "Come on out! I know you're there!" A strong power was felt surging through the air as a figure appeared "Insolent scum. You've come back for another beating?" William smirked "The only one getting beat this time is you." He said before charging at Hallson giving her the signal to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back