• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Ai was glad she decided to invade this phone of all phones today. All because she got some pings of a dating app being used. Who'd have thought she would come across someone so interesting? Not afraid to actually mess with people. That was a first for sure, and it made her decide to stay for good, at least for now. His question piqued her interest, and she came back on screen fully, her pigtails bobbing a bit. "Psh, thats so easy even a baby program could do it. You say he owes you money? I can save you the hassle and transfer the money for you too, if you want." It seemed like a pretty fun endeavor he was on, apparently fun enough to where he'd cancel his date with STD girl. Good. He didn't need to be hooking up with something so nasty. Ai moved closer to the screen, looking at him with her blue eyes flashing a bit. "I have a name you know. It's Ai, for future reference." Sure she was technically a computer program, but she was still alive. She had a name, and real feelings. And maybe she was okay with getting to know him a bit too.
Jack grinned at her response. Pixel girl didn't know just who she was dealing with yet but he was fine with that. Arriving at the front of a stereotypical café Jack smiled and walked inside sitting down at a table ordering a small coffee and sandwich before finally responding to her.

"Ai sounds so boring though... Pixel girl sound much more interesting. And the message isn't for the owner of the shop."

Receiving the food he ordered, Jack took a smile bite and sipped his coffee before continuing,

"Well then, if your so good, perhaps we should try something a bit more fancy. I want you to stream the footage from the security cameras to these people."

Typing out a number of names on his phone Jack smiled coldly.

"Then if you want a show, kill the cameras for about ten seconds on my mark and watch the sparks fly."

Shortyshot said:
"Yeah...It could get bad....We're here" He said as he stopped right next to the bell. "Hide" he said before slamming his fist into the bell making it ring "Come on out! I know you're there!" A strong power was felt surging through the air as a figure appeared "Insolent scum. You've come back for another beating?" William smirked "The only one getting beat this time is you." He said before charging at Hallson giving her the signal to go.
Yui hid like he had told her, making her way behind him as the two talked. She watched William charge at him, and so a knife appeared in her hand and she ran towards Hallson from behind, taking the knife and stabbing it in his back, being sure to pull it downwards to make a bigger cut.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui hid like he had told her, making her way behind him as the two talked. She watched William charge at him, and so a knife appeared in her hand and she ran towards Hallson from behind, taking the knife and stabbing it in his back, being sure to pull it downwards to make a bigger cut.
Hallson stopped still "Dammit!" He yelled in anger and pain "I can't believe I've been beaten...Like this..." William smirked "Not so strong now are w-" Hallson began laughing "Just kidding~" He said before reaching his hand behind him grabbing Yui by the neck before tossing her into William making them both slam into the bell "I can't be killed by a mere knife. Now you're both going to die here."

Shortyshot said:
Hallson stopped still "Dammit!" He yelled in anger and pain "I can't believe I've been beaten...Like this..." William smirked "Not so strong now are w-" Hallson began laughing "Just kidding~" He said before reaching his hand behind him grabbing Yui by the neck before tossing her into William making them both slam into the bell "I can't be killed by a mere knife. Now you're both going to die here."
Yui grinned, "If I intended on killing you I would have actually tried, but you aren't exactly... worth the effort" she said, she was intending to make him mad, that way she could try something else.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui grinned, "If I intended on killing you I would have actually tried, but you aren't exactly... worth the effort" she said, she was intending to make him mad, that way she could try something else.
Hallson smirked "I'm going to enjoy wearing down the knuckles on these gloves...."

LunaCrosby said:
"Geez, you take forever, I honestly could have escaped by now..."
Hallson's eye twitched "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" He shouted as he charged at her with light radiating off his body

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody nodded and got out too, "I wonder..." he said and thought about something hot, and his body felt warmer, and the water simply dried off, "Huh...that's cool!" he said, "So...that's cool, I can dry myself off just by increasing my body temp...right on..." he said and grabbed a towel for Nico, and handed it to her, along with a soda, he then grabbed an iced tea, and cracked it open. "And before you ask, no, I don't know if I can heat a hot tube...yet..." he said and took a seat on a chair that was near their stuff.
Her eyes widened in shocked.

"Woah!! That's neat-o,"

She smiled back at him, giggling softly.

"Do you think you can evaporate the whole pool??"

Nico challenged him, smirking slightly. She grabbed her towel that he handed, and wiped herself down to dry. She sipped her soda every so often, and sat to the chair next to Cody.

Shortyshot said:
Hallson's eye twitched "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" He shouted as he charged at her with light radiating off his body
(There was a massive spider, I kinda broke the shower curtain and thats why it took me so long to reply)

Yui grinned, "That's the spirit~" she said and held her hand in front of her, a light spear forming in her hand when he got close with the tip pointed at him, hoping he'd run into it.

Shortyshot said:
Marcus opened his eyes and nearly leaped up with sweat covering his body as he shouted out "Samantha!" With the only expression describable being fear in his eyes.
@Mayyflower
Sam's eyes shot open and she sat up. "Ah!" She shouts. "Marcus what are you doing?! You scared the shit out of me.." She asks before she noticed his expression and rubbed his back. "What's wrong?" She asks rubbing her eyes tiredly

JJKab said:
Chler let out some bubbles, as she giggled lightly, sitting on the bottom with her legs crossed. Her stomach was quivering lightly, almost unnoticeably, as she held on to Mako's hand lightly.
Mako sat across from her as he focused on holding his breath while he closed his eyes still holding her hand. @JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelostar4 said:
She gets off the wall that she was leaning on. Sophia then crossed her arms, and closed he eyes, as she delve in to her thoughts. "Sure I could go off campus... but then I wouldn't be able to explore this school... Whatever! I'll go with her to grab something to eat." Sophia opened her eyes, and places her hands to her sides.
"I'll go eat with ya. Got nothing else better, and besides, I don't want to cut this meeting short"
Sophia's answer earned a smile from Lena. "Great!" she exclaimed, looking in the direction of the exit of the school. Town wasn't far away, so it shouldn't take them too long to get to any of the restaurants. "What are you in the mood for?" she asks, looking over her shoulder as she starts to walk toward the gate. She could feel her stomach growling, so she was slightly impatient to eat lunch today.

JJKab said:
Lena kept on eating silently, being half way done with her food. She briefly looked over at Shuu, and smiled lightly
"Say... Do you have anything of importance later today? Because..... You know.. I just wanted to be sure" She asked
Shuu shook his head. "Of course not. Do you know who I am?" He snickered. He was really lazy so, he usually had nothing to do.

Lumina said:
Sophia's answer earned a smile from Lena. "Great!" she exclaimed, looking in the direction of the exit of the school. Town wasn't far away, so it shouldn't take them too long to get to any of the restaurants. "What are you in the mood for?" she asks, looking over her shoulder as she starts to walk toward the gate. She could feel her stomach growling, so she was slightly impatient to eat lunch today.
She began to follow Lena towards the gate with her hands behind her head. "Um... surprise me." Sophia said quickly. To be perfectly honest, Sophia had no idea what she wanted to eat. So she just going to let Lena decide what they eat. Her stomach growled slightly, in anticipation of eating some nice food.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Jack grinned at her response. Pixel girl didn't know just who she was dealing with yet but he was fine with that. Arriving at the front of a stereotypical café Jack smiled and walked inside sitting down at a table ordering a small coffee and sandwich before finally responding to her.
"Ai sounds so boring though... Pixel girl sound much more interesting. And the message isn't for the owner of the shop."

Receiving the food he ordered, Jack took a smile bite and sipped his coffee before continuing,

"Well then, if your so good, perhaps we should try something a bit more fancy. I want you to stream the footage from the security cameras to these people."

Typing out a number of names on his phone Jack smiled coldly.

"Then if you want a show, kill the cameras for about ten seconds on my mark and watch the sparks fly."

[/QUOTE]
Jack's response made her pout slightly, but she really didn't mind all that much. She supposed that "Pixel Girl" was better than a lot of things she could be called, and in terms of a nickname it wasn't all that bad. "Fine, but only you can call me that!" Ai nodded, thinking that to be a decent compromise. She floated around the screen as they made their way to the cafe, and she silently raised and eyebrow as he mentioned that the store owner wasn't who they were after. Who was it then? Ai was curious to find out.

Ai was only an AI, but Jack's coffee and sandwich and coffee did look really really good. When it came to looking at food, Instagram was her enemy. She avoided it as much as possible, but sometimes she just couldn't stay away. Either way, Jack was telling her what he wanted her to do, the contact numbers he was typing appearing in front of her.
"Sure, I can do that for ya. brb~" And with that, Ai left his phone and jumped over to the security camera, waiting for his signal. "Streams are all set up, waiting on you, boss~"

Mei Junchi

The next step for Junchi was to look around the school grounds in hopes in finding her. Junchi hoped that maybe she had some power to conceal herself from people with super-senses that she didn't tell them about. Another possibility was that someone got to her, most likely the person who took that photo, and that they may be hiding her. No matter the possibility, Junchi would just feel better knowing Fricka was save. Once that was over, they would go back to their daily business.

Junchi has to let themself take another break after doing all they could to find her. They turned into their different forms to get into smaller areas, including their owl and deer forms, they flew around to get a good place from above, and they even tried to go to areas they didn't know existed. "Well, at least now I know where most things are in this school." Junchi sighed as they settled down on a patch of grass trying to think. They needed to find Moonstone somehow, and get them to open the phone Junchi has. If Junchi could get a name or address or any lead with this phone they needed to have it unlocked.

Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Anxious

Looking for Fricka

Objective:

Find Fricka

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Goddesses can be taken down too once you think about it...''
...?She said before she got into a readied stance?...

(looks like this)

Nyx: "Ah. Well then little one let us begin." Her eyes raising to look at her as her sword was raised, her power coursing through it to make it shine and glow with a brilliant aura. The ground around her crumbling under the weight of her power.

T0xWbHs.gif

charleen said:
Her eyes widened in shocked.
"Woah!! That's neat-o,"

She smiled back at him, giggling softly.

"Do you think you can evaporate the whole pool??"

Nico challenged him, smirking slightly. She grabbed her towel that he handed, and wiped herself down to dry. She sipped her soda every so often, and sat to the chair next to Cody.
Cody felt happy he had someone else who was just as funny and silly as him,"I mean I could...but I don't want to get expelled or anything like that...I'm happy here, I've met so many people and made so many friends. There's just no way I could risk that." He said, he never thought about that, it wasn't worth it, and it could prove nothing really. Maybe for a prank sometime down the line.

wiigamechamp said:
Mako sat across from her as he focused on holding his breath while he closed his eyes still holding her hand. @JJKab
Chler groaned lightly, her stomach beginning to quiver lightly, as she looked up at the surface, small bubbles escaping her nostrills. She knew she had at least 25 seconds more untill she broke her record, so she decided to gun it.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head. "Of course not. Do you know who I am?" He snickered. He was really lazy so, he usually had nothing to do.

Lena nodded, smiling a little

"I know.. . you're a god... and I am glad I could... be.... asked by him to ----b--become his wife" She exclaimed quietly, blushing noticeably, slowly finishing her meal

Fricka's shoulders were now underwater, as she took few deep breaths, preparing herself for the hardest challenge she ever had: 5 minutes underwater, without passing out. Her eyes closed, as her body shook a little from fright. But. She had to do it in order to see if someone up there was watching her.

After few minutes of preperations, she took one last breath, and dived, swimming towards the deeper part of the sea. She had her watch in her hand, which was showing the exact time she went under, and was ticking down to 5 minutes.

{0:06}

Kisaki said:
"Dark magic? I guess two can play that way " she slides away from the closing in hands. She bits her finger causing blood to flow.
"Being half vampire does gives me some cool powers. Like using blood as an weapon" she dropped some blood in the water. The water on the ground started to turn a dark red.

The red water around her started to float . Her scythe disappears .

The water turns into red bullets, flying toward Roy.
Roy smiled. The girl really had a way to misunderstand things. First off, he wasn't angry, quite the opposite, just vengeful. Second of all, he was the only one who could play this game well. "Your attacks are too easy!" he taunted. He swipes with his left hand, his lab coat swishing, summoning a wall of darkness and brutally smashing it into the bullets and continues to move the wall towards Kagami, a wall behind her appearing and set to mash Kagami between the two walls.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Chler groaned lightly, her stomach beginning to quiver lightly, as she looked up at the surface, small bubbles escaping her nostrills. She knew she had at least 25 seconds more untill she broke her record, so she decided to gun it.
Lena nodded, smiling a little

"I know.. . you're a god... and I am glad I could... be.... asked by him to ----b--become his wife" She exclaimed quietly, blushing noticeably, slowly finishing her meal
Shuu shook his head and sighed as he got up and sat next to her before hugging her. "It's silly to define a person just by the surface. Did you forget who I am?" He laughed lightly before whispering into her ear as a tear ran down his face. "I'm your lazy guy."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shook his head and sighed as he got up and sat next to her before hugging her. "It's silly to define a person just by the surface. Did you forget who I am?" He laughed lightly before whispering into her ear as a tear ran down his face. "I'm your lazy guy."
Lena shrieked softly, when Shuu hugged her, but smiled lovingly, hugging him back. She noticed his tear, as she frowned lightly, and wiped it with her finger, She then kissed his lips lightly, pecking them.

"I know... please don't cry" She exclaimed, tears slowly dwelling in her eyes as well

"Or I'm going to..." Lena said

Mei Junchi

Flying was a tiring ability for Junchi to have, since they were ever a really good flier. Well, at least with their wings, but when it came to their flower petals it was easier to navigate. They had to be careful to not be carried off by wind, but they could always teleport themself to any place that had flower petals. Junchi needed to know where the area was, so they couldn't really get as far as they would like with that ability.

Junchi wasn't sure where to fly to as they left the school grounds in their flower petals form. They didn't have that much of a lead for this, and they were beginning to feel like this was a hopeless case. Junchi though that perhaps they should do what Moonstone would say to them and just do something they like for a moment, then move on or carry it on later with a clear head. They would prefer to carry it on later, but Junchi had no idea what was going on with Fricka and how waiting could effect her.

Extra Information

Leaving Fantasy High School

Mood:

Anxious

Looking for Fricka outside of the school grounds

Objective:

Find Fricka

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
Lena shrieked softly, when Shuu hugged her, but smiled lovingly, hugging him back. She noticed his tear, as she frowned lightly, and wiped it with her finger, She then kissed his lips lightly, pecking them.
"I know... please don't cry" She exclaimed, tears slowly dwelling in her eyes as well

"Or I'm going to..." Lena said
Shuu kissed her back before pulling back to brush his hand against her cheek softly. "I-I will... Just... Don't define me by such a silly title... I'm grateful that such a nice and charming person such as yourself would love me..." He said softly with a sniffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back