• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I... think so...."Lena said, swallowing hard, as she was panting lightly, looking into Shuu's eyes
"What... do you wanna do now? Wanna kiss for a bit more, or.... anything more?" Lena's look was a bit teasing,.
Shuu smacked her head lightly, not enough to do any damage but to discipline her. "No no no, were not doing anything more than that until the baby comes. You know the rules." He teased her.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden shook his head. "Tyler said the baby takes time to develop it's body, and your belly might get big after a while." He said before being perfectly honest. "He said it'd hurt a lot, but it's worth it. I promise I'll be there for you when it happens." He said.
Nissa: She looks at her stomach and pokes it, "Helloooo, are you growing? Is anyone in there??" She looks back completely serious, "I don't think it's in there. It's not responding."

Wicked Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] (Did you reply to this or do you owe me a reply?)
(I believe I owed you one, I had lost the post so thank you >~<)

Hakuru followed him, "So you like shooting games pretty much?" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smacked her head lightly, not enough to do any damage but to discipline her. "No no no, were not doing anything more than that until the baby comes. You know the rules." He teased her.
Lena shrieked, looking a bit scared at Shuu. After hearing what he told, she sighed sogtly, and nodded

"Suuuure... I'll miss it rreally..." She exclaiemd, caressing Shuu's cheek

"So... shall we do something? Like..... Relax in each other's arms?" She offered, grinning lightly

TheDragoon said:
Hiro sighed as he stood behind her. "They went on a trip to Hawaii so were babysitting you." He told her.
Lillith was startled and jumped. "I want my daddy, hmph" she pouted

Lumina said:
...❧Lena grinned over her shoulder at Sophia before returning to look in front of her, not wanting to get lost again. Town was right in view, so it would be kind of hard to get lost, but she didn't want to take any chances. Surprise her, huh? Well, she wasn't sure if Sophia had any dietary restrictions or anything like that, so looking at her options she spoke over her shoulder as more of town came into view❧...
"There's a Chinese buffet place that I passed on my way to school, does that sound good?"
"Chinese food? Hmmm.... yeah!" As Sophia thought of that, she nods her head yes to Lena's suggestion. "I haven't ate chinese food in awhile, so let's head there."

Jennete said:
Nissa: She looks at her stomach and pokes it, "Helloooo, are you growing? Is anyone in there??" She looks back completely serious, "I don't think it's in there. It's not responding."
Aiden laughed a little. "It still needs to DEVELOP the ability to respond. It'll take some time. We can go to a hospital to check if you like." He said. "They can check if you have a child."

Lumina said:
((Lol yes fade))
And of course Fenris didn't disappoint the second time either. As Isuzu was actually sober this time, she was able to have a mental clarity to know what she was doing. Because of this, round two was MUCH better than round one. More fun, more feeling good, just all good things. This time, she was left much more exhausted, and slightly more in pain, but it was a good pain, with bruises and hickeys all over her body and chest and neck. Giggling, Isuzu rolled over onto her back, coming off of the waves from her most recent... "time" so to speak. God, he was good at finding all of her spots, really quickly too. Though, it probably was from round one, but she didn't remember everything from then. This time, she was able to mess with him back, well at least as much as he allowed her. But what she was able to do, seemed to have a pretty good effect on him. Smirking, she looked over at him, her hangover nearly gone by this point. "I'm gonna get addicted to you at this rate. You're dangerous."
Fenris smirked, his smoke still tickling her under the covers, teasing her slightly,

"I wouldn't mind that. I think you'd look cute when begging from withdrawals..."

Fenris was about to see about going for round 3 when his phone began vibrating from across the room. Disappearing from beside Isuzu, Ferris boredly answered the phone, his smoke still playing with Isuzu beneath the covers as he listened to the voice on the other end flipping the phone shut.

JJKab said:
Lena shrieked, looking a bit scared at Shuu. After hearing what he told, she sighed sogtly, and nodded
"Suuuure... I'll miss it rreally..." She exclaiemd, caressing Shuu's cheek

"So... shall we do something? Like..... Relax in each other's arms?" She offered, grinning lightly
Shuu nodded with a cheerful smile. "Now that sounds better..." He said as he cuddled her in his arms, holding her close in the bed.

Mayyflower said:
Lillith was startled and jumped. "I want my daddy, hmph" she pouted
Hiro nodded but then sighed. "I know I know, but he's trying to have a 'lovers' vacation with mommy so you'll have to wait." He told her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded with a cheerful smile. "Now that sounds better..." He said as he cuddled her in his arms, holding her close in the bed.
Lena smiled softly, burying her face in Shuu's neck.

"Say.... Wanna have a little massage again?" She asked, smiling lovingly, with her eyes lighy closed.

(Nvm, for a bit more I can)

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(I believe I owed you one, I had lost the post so thank you >~<)
Hakuru followed him, "So you like shooting games pretty much?" she said.
Everest laughed, "Pretty much. I was never a big fan of driving, that was always Fenris' job. By the way, never get into a car with him if you've eaten anything within the past hour, or get car sick. The guy likes to max out the speedometer every time he gets behind the wheel."

TheDragoon said:
Hiro nodded but then sighed. "I know I know, but he's trying to have a 'lovers' vacation with mommy so you'll have to wait." He told her.
"Lovers vacation? What is that?" She asks holding skipper close

TheDragoon said:
Syo just so happened to be at a bench nearby, hearing her comment before getting up and walking over to her. "Well... Do you want to know?" He asked her, now getting a good look at her... She looked familiar. He couldn't quite put his finger on who it was though.
Emi looked at him, "Unless you have wings, There's nothing you could do to make it possible" she said.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled softly, burying her face in Shuu's neck.
"Say.... Wanna have a little massage again?" She asked, smiling lovingly, with her eyes lighy closed.

(Nvm, for a bit more I can)
Shuu shivered and blushed bright red before nodding softly.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed, "Pretty much. I was never a big fan of driving, that was always Fenris' job. By the way, never get into a car with him if you've eaten anything within the past hour, or get car sick. The guy likes to max out the speedometer every time he gets behind the wheel."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "I wouldn't get in a car with anybody I barely knew anyway's" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi looked at him, "Unless you have wings, There's nothing you could do to make it possible" she said.
Syo shook his head. "There are more than one way to fly and be free." He said gently with a happy smile. He then picked her up into the air and winked. "All you need to do is believe in yourself and don't let anything distract you. Break the sound barrier." He said a bit childishly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shivered and blushed bright red before nodding softly.
By Shuu's neck movement, Lena could feel that he agreed. She slowly got out from under him, and made her way on top of him, sitting on his waist.

"Alright. But first... Back or front... My lips can massage yours pretty nicely" She said softly, putting her finger on Shuu's chest, sliding it up to his chin.

Mayyflower said:
"Lovers vacation? What is that?" She asks holding skipper close
Hiro stretched a bit as he then answered it with a yawn. "Let's just say... Their on a honeymoon. They're spending time alone together so they can become closer." He explained.

Kagami shook her head. This guy is really getting on her nerves. Kagami ran toward the moving wall smashing right through it.

"Walls will not stop mesh yelled.

She bit her finger again , drawing more blood. The blood dripped onto her scythe causing it to glow. The scythe became larger in size while emitting a red mist. Kagami sang her scythe at Roy.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy smiled. The girl really had a way to misunderstand things. First off, he wasn't angry, quite the opposite, just vengeful. Second of all, he was the only one who could play this game well. "Your attacks are too easy!" he taunted. He swipes with his left hand, his lab coat swishing, summoning a wall of darkness and brutally smashing it into the bullets and continues to move the wall towards Kagami, a wall behind her appearing and set to mash Kagami between the two walls.

[/QUOTE]

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at him, "I wouldn't get in a car with anybody I barely knew anyway's" she said.
Everest smirked, "yet you'll follow a guy you met 10 minutes before to a bar? There's a bit of a contradiction there. Not that I mind the outcome of course."

Kisaki said:
Kagami shook her head. This guy is really getting on her nerves. Kagami ran toward the moving wall smashing right through it.
"Walls will not stop mesh yelled.

She bit her finger again , drawing more blood. The blood dripped onto her scythe causing it to glow. The scythe became larger in size while emitting a red mist. Kagami sang her scythe at Roy.
Roy growled, "Guess I should try harder?" he grinned, making a swiping motion with his hand again, creating a broadsword out of dark magic, which he catches, swinging it at the scythe to stop it with a metallic hiss, "It's time for you to know that you won't always win!" he said, highly determined. The sword disappears, several dozens of dark spears appearing around him, which fire rapidly at Kagami. Roy's face seems lively like he's running with adrenaline.

((A theme not part of Roy's themes, but shows Roy's determination to show Kagami a lesson that she wouldn't always win.))

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Hiro stretched a bit as he then answered it with a yawn. "Let's just say... Their on a honeymoon. They're spending time alone together so they can become closer." He explained.
Lillith frowned and walked out of the room. "Okay..." She says sadly as she went into her room

Harper walked out of Hiros room. "Welp.." She sighed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back