• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
" This pizza looks like it will give me a heart attack" he looked down at the pizza. His ears twitched.
" Um.. soo..you can start first".

Jack wondered if all portion sizes were always this big.

(:
"I uh...I guess so..." she said and took a slice, it wasn't that large of a piece, it was more or less the large circle of the whole pizza itself, she took some peppers and squeezed them on her slice, and took a bite. "Hmm..." she mumbled and swallowed d her bite, "Wow, this is better than any pizza I have ever had..." she said. "But...sadly, now I need a drink, and soda seems to be the only thing here...Excuse me, sorry..." she said and got up to get a cup. After being handed a cup, she went and filled it with half Dr. Pepper, and the rest Pepsi Cherry, Cody got her into that, and now she only has that when she get's soda. After she was done getting her drink, she walked back and sat down.

(Whatever do you mean by ' :) '... )

Jennete said:
Nissa: "How do they check?" Very curious about the whole process.
Aiden shrugged. "Tyler didn't tell me up to that point. They call them pregnancy tests though. That's all I know." Aiden said.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden shrugged. "Tyler didn't tell me up to that point. They call them pregnancy tests though. That's all I know." Aiden said.
Nissa: "Huh... Well then lets go." She yawns and crawls out of the blankets, rolling onto the floor to sit up and stretch, rubbing her eyes.

Jennete said:
Nissa: "Huh... Well then lets go." She yawns and crawls out of the blankets, rolling onto the floor to sit up and stretch, rubbing her eyes.
Aiden got up and got dressed. "Should I just super speed you there or will you be alright?" He asked her curiously.

Jack took a piece and bite it. His eyes lit up with astonishment.

"This is really good" he said finishing the pizza.

( .... I honestly don't know)

CERBERUS177 said:
"I uh...I guess so..." she said and took a slice, it wasn't that large of a piece, it was more or less the large circle of the whole pizza itself, she took some peppers and squeezed them on her slice, and took a bite. "Hmm..." she mumbled and swallowed d her bite, "Wow, this is better than any pizza I have ever had..." she said. "But...sadly, now I need a drink, and soda seems to be the only thing here...Excuse me, sorry..." she said and got up to get a cup. After being handed a cup, she went and filled it with half Dr. Pepper, and the rest Pepsi Cherry, Cody got her into that, and now she only has that when she get's soda. After she was done getting her drink, she walked back and sat down.
(Whatever do you mean by ' :) '... )

Kisaki said:
Jack took a piece and bite it. His eyes lit up with astonishment.
"This is really good" he said finishing the pizza.

( .... I honestly don't know)
Serena finished her's and took another slice, "So...how cold is it in your kingdom...or, soon to be yours?" she asked as she squeezed another pepper on her slice.

(Sure...........I don't know either, but I have to BBQ here soon, so if I don't respond, then I'm outside, sorry)

Lumina said:
Of course, Kanon hadn't seen this change coming, and seeing the transformation honestly surprised her a bit. Though, now really wasn't the time for surprises, so she made a mental note to ask him after she won. Sure he was stronger, but she was quicker and smaller. She figured that at least had to help somewhat. As Mechilles started circling, Kanon did attempt to follow him, but her eyes soon were unable to catch up, and suddenly she felt sharp pressures on her shoulder as he bit into it, trying to push her down. She felt the weight pressing on her, his stature and armor much bigger than herself and much heavier. Her legs were bound to give out if she tried to resist this way, so she tucked her shoulders downward into a smonersault, attempting to dislodge him from the impact of him suddenly being lurched forward. Though, in doing so, her shoulder pushed into the teeth of the lion, breaking skin and sending razor sharp metallic teeth directly into the flesh of her shoulder. She cried out but mixed it in with the grunt of exertion of rolling herself forward and rolling all of Mechilles' weight from behind her to suddenly in front.
Her blood was sweet, and he wondered what else was sweet. He was thrown forward, where he deftly returned to his paws, and then pounced/lunged until his paw was holding her down, and her gym outfit was taking damage. He graciously licked her wounds, as he growled his opinion in her ear. It was guttural and base. Practically it said "Do not move, or I will hurt you." but Mechilles was so far gone he lost his ability to speak. Pinning her down, he began to smell her as best he can. He clearly won this, and now was savoring the victory. Mechilles roared. He roared loud and clear.

@Lumina

" On average its 50 degrees." he said casually. That was nothing to him. The cold was always his home.

He took another piece of pizza and bite it.

(okay)

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena finished her's and took another slice, "So...how cold is it in your kingdom...or, soon to be yours?" she asked as she squeezed another pepper on her slice.
(Sure...........I don't know either, but I have to BBQ here soon, so if I don't respond, then I'm outside, sorry)

Kisaki said:
" On average its 50 degrees." he said casually. That was nothing to him. The cold was always his home.
He took another piece of pizza and bite it.

(okay)
She smiled, Sounds lovely, I'd much rather live there than here." She said and took a bite of her pizza.

" I never thought you were the type for the cold". he laid back into his chair.

CERBERUS177 said:
She smiled, Sounds lovely, I'd much rather live there than here." She said and took a bite of her pizza.

Nona said:
Rini frowned gently as he told the story, it seemed even more sad now with the explanation to accompany it. Though, as she listened to the story, she was now being held, which was both calming and a bit shocking since she wasn't expecting it really. "That poor girl..." She said quietly when he had finished telling the story. Hearing the mention of tea being wonderful brought a smile to the young girl's face, though she was a bit reluctant to go actually get tea for a moment as she was finding great comfort in the position she was currently in now that the initial shock had long subsided. "Shall we get going then?" She asked curiously after a moment or two.
"Yes, lets." he said as he sadly let her go. "You are such an adept pupil. Tomorrow I will teach you something harder." he finished as he gathered his things and waited for her to do the same.

@Nona

Kisaki said:
" I never thought you were the type for the cold". he laid back into his chair.
She nodded, "I love the cold...Cody does too, but that's because all he feels is heat everyday." she said and took another bite of pizza, "So what...are the walls made of ice or something like that? Not trying to sound rude or anything, but just wondering." Serena said.

"It's made of the same things like any regular house. There is a couple of old architectures made of ice." Jack was stuffed from the pizza. Maybe he'll have some pizza for leftovers.

CERBERUS177 said:
She nodded, "I love the cold...Cody does too, but that's because all he feels is heat everyday." she said and took another bite of pizza, "So what...are the walls made of ice or something like that? Not trying to sound rude or anything, but just wondering." Serena said.

Kisaki said:
"It's made of the same things like any regular house. There is a couple of old architectures made of ice." Jack was stuffed from the pizza. Maybe he'll have some pizza for leftovers.
Serena finished that slice and looked for the smallest one, which was the smaller than her palm, "That's so cool...Any chance I could see them? The, ice architectures I mean....Oh! And your kingdom to um..." she said feeling a bit stupid now.

@Lumina[/URL]
Part of Kanon was actually expecting her little move not to even work, especially with the grip he had on her shoulder. It stung, and was slightly going numb, but she didn't care at the moment. She was sparring, with an intent to win. And even if she didnt, she wouldn't give up until her body gave up on her. Kanon had enough time to recover between her attack and Achilles that his pin to the ground wasn't completely off-guard, and she was able to take the hit with less of a force than if she was unprepared. Kanon felt her back hit the ground, her exposed back from the her tattered shirt scraping along the dirt. It hurt, but it was less than her shoulder. She didn't completely understand what he was saying, but she didn't care, only looking up at him at his supposed victory roar. With a smirk, she teleported behind him once again, bringing her elbow down on the back of his head and neck with as much force as she could muster. "Sorry... but I can't lose that easily. I'm an Ishida.. I've got some pride to uphold here." Kanon wasn't going to accept defeat from some half-asset battle because he was going easy on her. No. If he wanted to win, he had to take her down for good.

"It's called Sunōfurēku. Once I graduate from school , I could always take you there " he replied

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena finished that slice and looked for the smallest one, which was the smaller than her palm, "That's so cool...Any chance I could see them? The, ice architectures I mean....Oh! And your kingdom to um..." she said feeling a bit stupid now.

LunaCrosby said:
(There was a massive spider, I kinda broke the shower curtain and thats why it took me so long to reply)
Yui grinned, "That's the spirit~" she said and held her hand in front of her, a light spear forming in her hand when he got close with the tip pointed at him, hoping he'd run into it.
Hallson stopped and laughed "Light? You wanna use LIGHT?" He floated straight into it as it shattered "Too bad."

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes shot open and she sat up. "Ah!" She shouts. "Marcus what are you doing?! You scared the shit out of me.." She asks before she noticed his expression and rubbed his back. "What's wrong?" She asks rubbing her eyes tiredly
Hallson looked at her and hugged her quickly "Sorry...Just a bad dream...."

Kisaki said:
"It's called Sunōfurēku. Once I graduate from school , I could always take you there " he replied
Serena felt strange when he said that,"R-really? That'd amazing!" She said, Serena was starting to have weird feelings for Jack, feeling that Jack can be more than just a friend, if she has the guts to tell him so.

Jack was of course oblivious to his own words.

"I always wondered. What was it like at your home town?" he tilted his head.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena felt strange when he said that,"R-really? That'd amazing!" She said, Serena was starting to have weird feelings for Jack, feeling that Jack can be more than just a friend, if she has the guts to tell him so.

Kisaki said:
Jack was of course oblivious to his own words.
"I always wondered. What was it like at your home town?" he tilted his head.
"Hot...very hot, talking like 100 plus." she said, "Cody never really felt the heat there unless it was 115 so, he never really complained..." she said, Arizona was almost the number one hottest place to live, she was happy to have left that place. "So the cold is the best thing to be really."

Lumina said:
Part of Kanon was actually expecting her little move not to even work, especially with the grip he had on her shoulder. It stung, and was slightly going numb, but she didn't care at the moment. She was sparring, with an intent to win. And even if she didnt, she wouldn't give up until her body gave up on her. Kanon had enough time to recover between her attack and Achilles that his pin to the ground wasn't completely off-guard, and she was able to take the hit with less of a force than if she was unprepared. Kanon felt her back hit the ground, her exposed back from the her tattered shirt scraping along the dirt. It hurt, but it was less than her shoulder. She didn't completely understand what he was saying, but she didn't care, only looking up at him at his supposed victory roar. With a smirk, she teleported behind him once again, bringing her elbow down on the back of his head and neck with as much force as she could muster. "Sorry... but I can't lose that easily. I'm an Ishida.. I've got some pride to uphold here." Kanon wasn't going to accept defeat from some half-asset battle because he was going easy on her. No. If he wanted to win, he had to take her down for good.
Mechilles felt the blow on his armor, and stung her thigh with his tail. Not enough to kill, but enough to wound enough to nearly incapacitate. Now he had to go for her midsection, with a canonball tackle. He slammed into her with every ounce of his force as his neck ached and head rang. He could not let her win or he could not call himself her lover.

@Lumina

"I could never live there. I would just melt . "he said.

The only disavantge to living in the cold is never being able to go to the beach.

"At least I have someone who agrees with me. The cold is best".

It was getting dark. His eyes started to shine in the moonlight.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Hot...very hot, talking like 100 plus." she said, "Cody never really felt the heat there unless it was 115 so, he never really complained..." she said, Arizona was almost the number one hottest place to live, she was happy to have left that place. "So the cold is the best thing to be really."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back