• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
"I could never live there. I would just melt . "he said.
The only disavantge to living in the cold is never being able to go to the beach.

"At least I have someone who agrees with me. The cold is best".

It was getting dark. His eyes started to shine in the moonlight.
Serena nodded, then she looked at his eyes, nice shiny blue, carp, Cody was right, blue eyes on a person are the best... though he talked about it being on girls, Serena found that boys look handsome with them......She caught herself staring and blushed. "W-w-we should get g-going Jack" she said and asked for box.

Jack watched as Serena stared at him. Focusing on his eyes. He wondered why this girl is stuttering so much around him.

"It is getting late." he said as he sat up from his chair .

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena nodded, then she looked at his eyes, nice shiny blue, carp, Cody was right, blue eyes on a person are the best... though he talked about it being on girls, Serena found that boys look handsome with them......She caught herself staring and blushed. "W-w-we should get g-going Jack" she said and asked for box.

Kisaki said:
Jack watched as Serena stared at him. Focusing on his eyes. He wondered why this girl is stuttering so much around him.
"It is getting late." he said as he sat up from his chair .
Serena packed a few slices for Cody."Alright, let's go then...So, dinner tomorrow huh? I'm pretty full right now..." she said, and got up and walked with Jack. It was a full moon, and Jacks eyes looked better in the moonlight than they were inside the pizza place.

anime_eyes_gif_by_pichukulele998-d5q0yi7.gif

" Yep, dinner tomorrow" he looked at the full moon.

He heard that a full moon has a weird effect on demons. Especially those werewolves.

"We should probably get to school quickly. Full moons mean bad business".

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena packed a few slices for Cody."Alright, let's go then...So, dinner tomorrow huh? I'm pretty full right now..." she said, and got up and walked with Jack. It was a full moon, and Jacks eyes looked better in the moonlight than they were inside the pizza place.

Kisaki said:
anime_eyes_gif_by_pichukulele998-d5q0yi7.gif

" Yep, dinner tomorrow" he looked at the full moon.

He heard that a full moon has a weird effect on demons. Especially those werewolves.

"We should probably get to school quickly. Full moons mean bad business".
"W-what do you mean?" She asked very confused by what he said, "Bad business?" She asked again feeling something was up.

" Demons usually go crazy during this time." he said ignoring the fact that he is a demon too.

" It
doesn't effect a bunny demon like me. At least I don't think so.".

CERBERUS177 said:
"W-what do you mean?" She asked very confused by what he said, "Bad business?" She asked again feeling something was up.

Kisaki said:
" Demons usually go crazy during this time." he said ignoring the fact that he is a demon too.
" It
doesn't effect a bunny demon like me. At least I don't think so.".
(Wait...you're a bunny demon?)

"Wait...you're a bunny demon?" she asked confused, she knew he was a bunny man hybrid, but a demon was tossed into that blender too? "B-but you're so nice..." she said, hiding a blush from saying that.

(si )

" I'm really that nice? He questioned her. For most of his life he has been to a jerk to people, It seems that the school is really hanging him.

He looked away from the moon then looked at Serena.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Wait...you're a bunny demon?)
"Wait...you're a bunny demon?" she asked confused, she knew he was a bunny man hybrid, but a demon was tossed into that blender too? "B-but you're so nice..." she said, hiding a blush from saying that.

Kisaki said:
(si )
" I'm really that nice? He questioned her. For most of his life he has been to a jerk to people, It seems that the school is really hanging him.

He looked away from the moon then looked at Serena.
(But I'll ignore the missing quotes for now)

Serena caught his gaze, "Yes...you-you are..." she said. She had no idea. Cody might not have had any idea either. But she was still confused about Jack, a nice man, gentleman like...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon lunged at Nyx while also striking down at her in a hammer-like move⊹...
Nyx: Her body turned into shadows and suddenly was on top of the sword that was swinging fast to the ground, twirling to slice down at Kristako fast and swift while taking the advantage of surprise. "Hayh!" A battle cry of sorts.

Jennete said:
Nyx: Her body turned into shadows and suddenly was on top of the sword that was swinging fast to the ground, twirling to slice down at Kristako fast and swift while taking the advantage of surprise. "Hayh!" A battle cry of sorts.
...⊹Kristako simply pulled away her sword as if it were a rug in a cartoon that someone was standing on and making them fall on their butts⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako simply pulled away her sword as if it were a rug in a cartoon that someone was standing on and making them fall on their butts⊹...
Nyx: Her body did a simple back flip and she landed in front with grace. Her head snaps up and she runs ahead at Kristako with her sword to her side, gaining momentum.

Jack smiled at her. This girl is intresting, he thought. She thinks that he is a kind person. However ,there are many sides of him that not so friendly.

"You are really intresting person Serena. I hope to meet you more around the school" .

CERBERUS177 said:
(But I'll ignore the missing quotes for now)
Serena caught his gaze, "Yes...you-you are..." she said. She had no idea. Cody might not have had any idea either. But she was still confused about Jack, a nice man, gentleman like...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Nyx: Her body did a simple back flip and she landed in front with grace. Her head snaps up and she runs ahead at Kristako with her sword to her side, gaining momentum.
...?Kristako soon took a step back before she pointed her sword at Nyx and thrusted forward in the air as it turned into a machine gun and it began to fire rapidly at Nyx?...

Kisaki said:
Jack smiled at her. This girl is intresting, he thought. She thinks that he is a kind person. However ,there are many sides of him that not so friendly.
"You are really intresting person Serena. I hope to meet you more around the school" .
Serena smiled at him, hearing him say nice things about her, it's the nicest thing's anyone has told her in a very long time, she was happy to hear them, "I think you're a bit more interesting than I am Jack...And you are a nice person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, alright?" she said, feeling that he was upset about something...

To be continued....

(GTG, my dog keeps bugging my mom, so I guess I'll head to bed, g'night!)

(Night)

A blushed spread across Jack's face.

He hid it by turning his face the other way.

"Thanks..... for those kind words"

To be Continued...

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled at him, hearing him say nice things about her, it's the nicest thing's anyone has told her in a very long time, she was happy to hear them, "I think you're a bit more interesting than I am Jack...And you are a nice person, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, alright?" she said, feeling that he was upset about something...
To be continued....

(GTG, my dog keeps bugging my mom, so I guess I'll head to bed, g'night!)

Nona said:
Ariel smiled softly in response "Good~ I'm sure I have a few outfits I no longer wear you can have, its good to have some layers, that dress looks like it isn't very warm to wear" she said as she stood up "I can take you there whenever you feel well enough to walk" she offered, smiling at the girl.
@JJKab ((did you get this reply? :3))

Nona said:
@JJKab ((did you get this reply? :3))
(Nooooope)

Ollene smiled slightly more at the girl, as she was really gratefull towards her. She was still lightly scared, but not so much now.

"T.....thank you..... w.....we can.... g---go now" She offered, slowly standing up from the chair she was sitting on, her legs still being kinda wobbley.

JJKab said:
By Shuu's neck movement, Lena could feel that he agreed. She slowly got out from under him, and made her way on top of him, sitting on his waist.
"Alright. But first... Back or front... My lips can massage yours pretty nicely" She said softly, putting her finger on Shuu's chest, sliding it up to his chin.
Shuu gulped lightly and shivered with happiness. "Er... Either way you want." He told her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu gulped lightly and shivered with happiness. "Er... Either way you want." He told her.
"I'll begin with back, alright?" Lena asked softly, her hand slowly making their way onto Shuu's back. She began softly massaging it, humming softly

"Whenever you feel like switching positions, just let me know" She said quietly, her hands caressing Shuu's back softly.

@Roman[/URL]
Nai watched as the girl ran out of the room, returning only moments later with two bottles of juice. She seemed nice, that being said Nai didn't get up to go anywhere else. He happily accepted the juice, though it didn't show he was happy through body language nor through his facial expression. "Thank you. Also...if you're not here to worry about me, why should I speak? Also, as pretty as you are, I had no intentions of flirting, or hitting on you." He said as he gently poked the juice bottle as if it were some sort of alien technology or unknown substance.

JJKab said:
"I'll begin with back, alright?" Lena asked softly, her hand slowly making their way onto Shuu's back. She began softly massaging it, humming softly
"Whenever you feel like switching positions, just let me know" She said quietly, her hands caressing Shuu's back softly.
Shuu nodded lightly, feeling the tension being released from his shoulders as he relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back