• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shut his eyes too as he opened his mouth to accept her and her tongue, brushing his tongue against hers as his hands moved down to her waist, rubbing around a bit at her back.
Lena purred softly, her tonque twirling around Shuu's, her hands wrapping around his neck loosely.

"I love you" She said in a lovely tone, beginning to blush

JJKab said:
Lena purred softly, her tonque twirling around Shuu's, her hands wrapping around his neck loosely.
"I love you" She said in a lovely tone, beginning to blush
Shuu blushed a lot as she said that before he began sucking on her tongue, their lips now showing no separation as he fell on top of her on the bed, still trying to keep them together.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a lot as she said that before he began sucking on her tongue, their lips now showing no separation as he fell on top of her on the bed, still trying to keep them together.
Lena's brows furrowed lightly, as she grunted softly with pain, as Shuu got on top of her, his body on top of her lightly crushing her stomach. Neverworthless, she kept on kissing his lips, sucking on his tonque as softly as she could, her hands moving down his back

JJKab said:
Lena's brows furrowed lightly, as she grunted softly with pain, as Shuu got on top of her, his body on top of her lightly crushing her stomach. Neverworthless, she kept on kissing his lips, sucking on his tonque as softly as she could, her hands moving down his back
Shuu had gotten lost in the moment so he didn't even notice accept for the light grunt, causing him to pull back quickly. "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu had gotten lost in the moment so he didn't even notice accept for the light grunt, causing him to pull back quickly. "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.
Lena slowly opened her eyes, as she looked into Shuu's

"Yes... I'm fine.... Just my baby is a little suprised that you're on top of him, that's all" She said, smiling softly, as she kissed the side of Shuu's neck, licking it lightly

(You know you have others to reply to, right?)

"It's time for us to go" Jack said.

Once the full moon hits it full peak , he would definitely be inside his dorm. He was once attacked by werewolves during a full moon and he wouldn't like it to happen to again.

CERBERUS177 said:
"You're very welcome Jack." she said, Jack was nice, she doesn't see a demon, all she see's is a bunny man, a very polite and sweet man...There's just no way he's a demon.

JJKab said:
Lena slowly opened her eyes, as she looked into Shuu's
"Yes... I'm fine.... Just my baby is a little suprised that you're on top of him, that's all" She said, smiling softly, as she kissed the side of Shuu's neck, licking it lightly

(You know you have others to reply to, right?)
((I replied to them earlier...? O.o ? Scroll up))

Shuu could feel himself getting lost again, causing him to tilt his neck for her and start kissing at her neck, refusing to be apart from her.

TheDragoon said:
((I replied to them earlier...? O.o ? Scroll up))
Shuu could feel himself getting lost again, causing him to tilt his neck for her and start kissing at her neck, refusing to be apart from her.
(Oh, right, thought otherwise xD . Carry on :> )

Lena let out a soft grunt of pleasure, as her head leaned backwards, exposing her whole neck to Shuu's lips, as her hands began caressing his back, making sure to make it as pleasent for him as possible

JJKab said:
(Oh, right, thought otherwise xD . Carry on :> )
Lena let out a soft grunt of pleasure, as her head leaned backwards, exposing her whole neck to Shuu's lips, as her hands began caressing his back, making sure to make it as pleasent for him as possible
Shuu pecked her lips and looked into her eyes. "Dang it I wish I didn't have to restrain myself for the babies sake." He laughed lightly. "Otherwise... Ya know where this would be going." He joked.

Kisaki said:
"It's time for us to go" Jack said.
Once the full moon hits it full peak , he would definitely be inside his dorm. He was once attacked by werewolves during a full moon and he wouldn't like it to happen to again.
"Al-alright..." she said and unlocked her car, Jack got in and Serena started it and they drove back to the school, Serena felt a bit saddened that he doesn't like being outside with a full moon, that didn't matter now she guessed, it was getting late, and she was starting to get tired.

They got back to the school, Jack and Serena got out of the car and started to walk, "Jack...Is there any like...Monsters or anything where you come from? I-It's not that I'm scared or anything...Just, thought I'd ask..." she said, feeling that if she was to go there, she'd like to know what to expect if she goes with Jack to his kingdom.

(I guessed you'd want to time skip so I did, I can fix it if you want me to)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(Hallson xD )
Sam frowned. "What was it about?" She asks tiredly
(Fuck I've used him too much xD )

Marcus thought about it "Myself..From the future...Giving me a warning....."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pecked her lips and looked into her eyes. "Dang it I wish I didn't have to restrain myself for the babies sake." He laughed lightly. "Otherwise... Ya know where this would be going." He joked.
Lena blushed heavily, as she looked into Shuu's eyes, nodding lightly

"Yeah... I.... I am glad that... you are able to contain yourself" She exclaimed, putting her hand on his cheek, her look fixated on his eyes

"I wonder how our child will behave" She exclaimed softly, closing her eyes, and pecking Shuu's nose.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui manifested a gun in her other hand and quickly aimed it at him, "I'm afraid i'm only an experiment, don't get your hopes up bud" she said.
Hallson blinked "I'm bored with you. Fly off now."

Shortyshot said:
(Fuck I've used him too much xD )
Marcus thought about it "Myself..From the future...Giving me a warning....."
Sam layed back down. "A warning? About what?" She asks

(My replies are going to be late. Making pie)

"Vampires, werewolves , and some other stuff. Nothing that unusual. There is ice demons who usually drag people who are lost deep in the woods to their deaths " Jack hasn't really seen that much demons in the kibgdom. He was mostly kept inside the castle for most of his younger life.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Al-alright..." she said and unlocked her car, Jack got in and Serena started it and they drove back to the school, Serena felt a bit saddened that he doesn't like being outside with a full moon, that didn't matter now she guessed, it was getting late, and she was starting to get tired.
They got back to the school, Jack and Serena got out of the car and started to walk, "Jack...Is there any like...Monsters or anything where you come from? I-It's not that I'm scared or anything...Just, thought I'd ask..." she said, feeling that if she was to go there, she'd like to know what to expect if she goes with Jack to his kingdom.

(I guessed you'd want to time skip so I did, I can fix it if you want me to)

JJKab said:
Lena blushed heavily, as she looked into Shuu's eyes, nodding lightly
"Yeah... I.... I am glad that... you are able to contain yourself" She exclaimed, putting her hand on his cheek, her look fixated on his eyes

"I wonder how our child will behave" She exclaimed softly, closing her eyes, and pecking Shuu's nose.
Shuu shrugged and sighed. "I just hope he or she likes me." He said, being very honest and solemn.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "Yea, I'm hungry"
Hiro followed her and held her hand as he helped her down the stairs to be a gentlemen. "What are you in the mood for?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu shrugged and sighed. "I just hope he or she likes me." He said, being very honest and solemn.
"You're her/his father.... they're going to like you" Lena assured Shuu, smiling lovingly at him

"Besides... what there is not to love about a pun loving father... nothing, my lover" She exclaimed, as she placed her two fingers on the end of Shuu's lips, and pulled them up, forcing gently a smile on them

"Smile, bucko... I'm here for you, and they will be too" She exclaimed, before kissing his lower chin, sucking gently on it

Kisaki said:
(My replies are going to be late. Making pie)
"Vampires, werewolves , and some other stuff. Nothing that unusual. There is ice demons who usually drag people who are lost deep in the woods to their deaths " Jack hasn't really seen that much demons in the kibgdom. He was mostly kept inside the castle for most of his younger life.
"So I guess I should find a way to have Golden Bird shoot silver bullets wooden steaks" She said and giggled a bit. Though she can summon her gun she doubts that she can kill anything that is not human.

Jack chuckled "I guess that'll help you". He was glad that the air was cooler at night. It's been blazing hot for the past few days.

"I have get to my dorm. See ya"

He started to walk away.

He got back to his dorm and locked it behind him. The moonlight reached the window.

His vision was getting blacker by the minute. He shook it off and laid in his bed until he passed out.

CERBERUS177 said:
"So I guess I should find a way to have Golden Bird shoot silver bullets wooden steaks" She said and giggled a bit. Though she can summon her gun she doubts that she can kill anything that is not human.

JJKab said:
"You're her/his father.... they're going to like you" Lena assured Shuu, smiling lovingly at him
"Besides... what there is not to love about a pun loving father... nothing, my lover" She exclaimed, as she placed her two fingers on the end of Shuu's lips, and pulled them up, forcing gently a smile on them

"Smile, bucko... I'm here for you, and they will be too" She exclaimed, before kissing his lower chin, sucking gently on it
Shuu chuckled a little and nodded. "Alright alright, I won't worry." He said to her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled a little and nodded. "Alright alright, I won't worry." He said to her.
"That's the.... Spirit" Lena exclaimed, yawning lightly, as she looked tiredly into Shuu's eyes.

"One last kiss before I pass out?" She asked, smiling softly, as her grip on his waist loosened, her eyes slowly closing. It seeked she was beginning to fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back