• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded lightly, feeling the tension being released from his shoulders as he relaxed.
"That's right.... let all the pain out..." Lena said softly, leaning in and kissing the back of his neck softly, before pulling out moment later. Her hands slowly caressed his waist

JJKab said:
"That's right.... let all the pain out..." Lena said softly, leaning in and kissing the back of his neck softly, before pulling out moment later. Her hands slowly caressed his waist
Shuu felt like he was having burden after burden lifted off his shoulders. He felt calm as he let out a deep breath.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu felt like he was having burden after burden lifted off his shoulders. He felt calm as he let out a deep breath.
"I see you're enjoying this" Lena commented, giggling softly, her hands finding her way to gently rub the sides of Shuu's neck.

"Shall we try the other way around? You turn around to face me, and I'll... make sure you won't regret it" She offered, smiling teasingly

Shortyshot said:
Hallson stopped and laughed "Light? You wanna use LIGHT?" He floated straight into it as it shattered "Too bad."
Yui manifested a gun in her other hand and quickly aimed it at him, "I'm afraid i'm only an experiment, don't get your hopes up bud" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi blinked and stared at him, she remembered this guy, but he obviously didn't remember her, so why bother saying anything? "Everything distracts me, i'm part cat after all, dangle a string and you have my attention for hours on end" she said.
@TheDragoon

JJKab said:
"I see you're enjoying this" Lena commented, giggling softly, her hands finding her way to gently rub the sides of Shuu's neck.
"Shall we try the other way around? You turn around to face me, and I'll... make sure you won't regret it" She offered, smiling teasingly
Shuu laughed a little and turned around blushing lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu laughed a little and turned around blushing lightly.
Lena's hands slowly moved onto Shuu's chest, as she began caressing it softly, her eyes fixated on Shuu's

"Mario, or Michelle, is goine to have an amzing father" She exclaimed caringly, smiling lightly

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked, "yet you'll follow a guy you met 10 minutes before to a bar? There's a bit of a contradiction there. Not that I mind the outcome of course."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I had to prove I wasn't boring, that was the main reason I went with you" Hakuru said.

TheDragoon said:
Syo shrugged and sighed as he sat her down. "Well with that kind of attitude you wouldn't understand. I'm part cat too so." He mumbled, now getting a little annoyed.
Emi looked at him, "Was you picking me up just a little trick to look up my skirt? I must say you caught me by surprise, pedo" she said.

Mei Junchi

Walking was a much more enjoyable experience than flying, even considering the tension. Junchi had to let themself take a break sooner or later, since their Oricenta type wasn't fit for long flying trips. Instead, they were more fit for ground travel, as Flower Oricentas generally work with the ground and nature. Currently Junchi was walking through the forest, listening out to any sign of Fricka. They found it easier to hear sounds and smell things from below, while seeing things were easier from above. Junchi decided this was a better way to track her down, and just fly when needed to get to areas near the school.

Their first stop was the town, but it was loud they couldn't track her down, and some of their senses got overwhelmed in some areas. Junchi's next area was the forest, which they now decided to leave due to finding nothing. They didn't leave without hunting down some animals and preserving them for food later on though. Their next stop was the beach, which they hoped would finally bring them to where Fricka was. Junchi hoped that maybe she was just skipping class again to go swimming, just this time without them. They had a bad feeling though as they flew to the area.

Once they got there they immediately sensed Fricka, yet they couldn't see her. They knew she was nearby, and as they followed her scent it slowly faded away as they approached the ocean. They wondered why her scent faded off into the ocean until they realized what that could imply. Quickly, Junchi jumped into the ocean to find Fricka, only to come up again because they forgot to take in a deep breath. Once they were actually prepared, they swam deep into the ocean to find her, and could see a shape in there that looked vaguely human.

Extra Information

The beach

Mood:

Anxious

Swimming in the ocean to find Fricka.

Objective:

Find Fricka

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
What Junchi saw deep down underwater was indeed Fricka, with her cheeks puffed out, and her stomach quivering heavily, as her face was starting to turn blue from the oxygen loss. In her hands, there was a watch, which she was looking at from time to time. After a bit, noticing the timer was pointing out 5:00, half of stale air in Fricka's lungs went out through her moutn, as she bounced off from the bottom, and began hastly swimming towards the surface, more air leaving her body as she went. Eventually, half way to the surface, she began slowing down, as she started to inhale water into her now empty lungs, her eyes rolling into her skull. She then froze, now floating towards the surface, which she made after few seconds. She was mere centimeters from water before passing out completely. Fricka was still clothed, in the stuff Junchi saw her last time

JJKab said:
Lena's hands slowly moved onto Shuu's chest, as she began caressing it softly, her eyes fixated on Shuu's
"Mario, or Michelle, is goine to have an amzing father" She exclaimed caringly, smiling lightly
Shuu blushed a lot and chuckled. "I thought if it was a boy you were gonna name him Jerry right?" He asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi looked at him, "Was you picking me up just a little trick to look up my skirt? I must say you caught me by surprise, pedo" she said.
Syo blushed a little and growled. "That's not what I was thinking at all! I just wanted to see you smile..." He mumbled.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a lot and chuckled. "I thought if it was a boy you were gonna name him Jerry right?" He asked curiously.
"It's hypothesis... My Shujeremy" Lena said, giggling softly, making a bad pun, as she leaned in, and kissed Shuu's nose softly, her hands slowly caressing his collarbones

JJKab said:
"It's hypothesis... My Shujeremy" Lena said, giggling softly, making a bad pun, as she leaned in, and kissed Shuu's nose softly, her hands slowly caressing his collarbones
Shuu felt really good now which caused him to finally make a soft moan, barely able to be heard at all.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu felt really good now which caused him to finally make a soft moan, barely able to be heard at all.
Lena eeked softly, hearing Shuu moan softly. She giggled

"So, you finally opened yourself up, huh?" She asked, her forehead leaning on his, as her hands were placed against his chest. She closed her eyes, and kissed him slowly, passionately as well

Kisaki said:
(Night)
A blushed spread across Jack's face.

He hid it by turning his face the other way.

"Thanks..... for those kind words"

To be Continued...
"You're very welcome Jack." she said, Jack was nice, she doesn't see a demon, all she see's is a bunny man, a very polite and sweet man...There's just no way he's a demon.

JJKab said:
Lena eeked softly, hearing Shuu moan softly. She giggled
"So, you finally opened yourself up, huh?" She asked, her forehead leaning on his, as her hands were placed against his chest. She closed her eyes, and kissed him slowly, passionately as well
Shuu kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her protectively, being passionate about her too as he made the kiss a little deeper. He wished for this feeling to last forever.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her protectively, being passionate about her too as he made the kiss a little deeper. He wished for this feeling to last forever.
After a bit of them kissing, Lena pulled away from the kiss to catch a breath, looking into Shuu's eyes. Her hands slowly slid to his waist, gently rubbing them

"Round two?" She asked, smiling softly at him, their lips pretty close.

JJKab said:
After a bit of them kissing, Lena pulled away from the kiss to catch a breath, looking into Shuu's eyes. Her hands slowly slid to his waist, gently rubbing them
"Round two?" She asked, smiling softly at him, their lips pretty close.
Shuu smiled sweetly back as he whispered to her. "If you wish, Lena." He said, looking into her eyes lovingly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled sweetly back as he whispered to her. "If you wish, Lena." He said, looking into her eyes lovingly.
Lena's eyes closed, as her cheek rubbed lightly against Shuu's, before kissing his lips, her tonque asking politely to be let to touch his.

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes closed, as her cheek rubbed lightly against Shuu's, before kissing his lips, her tonque asking politely to be let to touch his.
Shuu shut his eyes too as he opened his mouth to accept her and her tongue, brushing his tongue against hers as his hands moved down to her waist, rubbing around a bit at her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back