• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Syo blushed a little and growled. "That's not what I was thinking at all! I just wanted to see you smile..." He mumbled.
Emi looked at him, "You don't even know me, so why bother?" she said, slightly confused, More like you don't remember me... she thought.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi looked at him, "You don't even know me, so why bother?" she said, slightly confused, More like you don't remember me... she thought.
Syo frowned and blushed a lot now. "HEY! I JUST THOUGHT YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR, OKAY?!" He said angrily, really starting to see a connection here.

Kisaki said:
Jack chuckled "I guess that'll help you". He was glad that the air was cooler at night. It's been blazing hot for the past few days.
"I have get to my dorm. See ya"

He started to walk away.

He got back to his dorm and locked it behind him. The moonlight reached the window.

His vision was getting blacker by the minute. He shook it off and laid in his bed until he passed out.
"Alright, see you tomorrow night Jack.." she said feeling excited for tomorrow night. Feeling that she should bring ice cream, maybe he hasn't had that before, and she would like to see how he eats it, Cody can down a whole bottle of hot sauce, and eat food that's on fire with 0 problems afterwards. Can Jack get brain freezes? She thought that would be funny.

TheDragoon said:
Syo frowned and blushed a lot now. "HEY! I JUST THOUGHT YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR, OKAY?!" He said angrily, really starting to see a connection here.
Emi got on her tip toes and grinned, "Your face is red, Mister" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi got on her tip toes and grinned, "Your face is red, Mister" she said.
With that, everything came back... There was... A girl... Yes... This girl's name was Emi. "H-Huh...? Emi? Is that you...?" He asked before looking her over. "You look so much older."

Serena walked to Cody's dorm to drop the pizza off, she could hear 'mama said knock you out, by 5FDP' playing from his room, she knocked...No response, she kicked it a few times, nothing. "Ugh!" she teleported into his room, where he was playing Battlefield, with his headset on, "Don't you think you're annoying everyone around you?" she asked him, "The guy who lives to your left, can die in a hole for all I care."

Cody replied with sheer venom in that sentence, "
And who might he be?" she asked him, "The peeping tom." he said to her, she didn't care much right now, "I got you some pizza from that new pizza place", "You went without me!?" Cody asked with a shouted and trying to sound like a child having a tamtrum, he never raised his voice at her. He was just being funny, "That's so unfair!" he said, and turned his music down, "Why'd you go without me?" he asked her, "I uh...went with...Jack to eat..."

Cody looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "
Shut up! I-It's not like that!" Cody laughed, "What ever you say sis, whatever you say..." he laughed again, Serena threw one of his shoes at him, he just kept playing the game and laughing, "Ugh! You're such an ass." she said and laid down on his bed, "You can't sleep in here smart one." he said, "I know! But your bed is better than mine..." she said and threw a pillow at him, "Alright, now you're just making a mess." she giggled, "And you, where were you?" she asked him, he answered with a stragith face and no embarrassment, being a strange person has it's perks sometimes, "Oh, I was at the pool with Nico." he said before dying in his game and cussing a bit, Serena looked at him, "And this Nico perso i-", "Yes, a girl...What? There's no shame in having a lady friend." she smacked the back of his head, "But it's wrong and strange for me to hang with Jack?" she asked as a follow up, he just shrugged. Serena said her goodbyes, and walked to her dorm.

Kisaki said:
Kagami rosed her eyebrow. A carrot? She shook her head. Kagami was hit again by a beam in her shoulder.
She flinched at her pain , but she kept running at Roy. She did a spinning attack then threw a dagger at Roy's leg.

" You are really persistent , aren't you" she said while attacking.

tumblr_ly5kdkE3nA1qcp905o1_500.gif
((Sorry, computer went crazy and shut down, then my parents were convinced there was some sort of virus on RPN and refused to let me go on this site. In the end, I managed to convince them something is wrong with the hard drive.))

Roy does a draw-attack/block move with his sword, drawing it out of its scabbard and swinging it with all his force to stop the scythe. Since he was only using magic, his physical strength was not used yet.

The dagger hits him in the calf, and Roy almost topples over, only saving himself by making another cast like thing out of magic to brace his leg "Wounds won't keep me down!" Roy shadowboxed the air, a fist appearing in the air in front of Kagami and punching at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
He opened his eyes.

"God, it's the full moon already"

The boy had same exact voice as Jack. The only differences were his yellow eyes and slightly shorter hair.

He jumped from bed and opened the window.

"I'll just jump down". He jumped out the window landing on the ground softly.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright, see you tomorrow night Jack.." she said feeling excited for tomorrow night. Feeling that she should bring ice cream, maybe he hasn't had that before, and she would like to see how he eats it, Cody can down a whole bottle of hot sauce, and eat food that's on fire with 0 problems afterwards. Can Jack get brain freezes? She thought that would be funny.

Shortyshot said:
"That guy...Hallson.....He...Killed me?"
Sam looked over at him. "Hallson? The one who took our daughter?" She asks

TheDragoon said:
Hiro followed her and held her hand as he helped her down the stairs to be a gentlemen. "What are you in the mood for?" He asked her.
Harper smiled. "Thank you" she says sweetly. "Uhm.." She thought for a minute. "Taco salad.." She says

Kisaki said:
He opened his eyes.
"God, it's the full moon already"

The boy had same exact voice as Jack. The only differences were his yellow eyes and slightly shorter hair.

He jumped from bed and opened the window.

"I'll just jump down". He jumped out the window landing on the ground softly.
(...Why am I tagged...?Err, you know what I mean.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Her face slightly bruised from being hit. She wiped the blood from her face.

"Damn" she punched the ground causing her knuckles to bleed.

She stood up slowly. She picked up her scythe.

"Damn,Damn, DAMN " SHE started to throw curses at herself. She was angry . Not at the opponet, but at herself.

She ran forward fastly. She threw her scythe at Roy.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Sorry, computer went crazy and shut down, then my parents were convinced there was some sort of virus on RPN and refused to let me go on this site. In the end, I managed to convince them something is wrong with the hard drive.))
Roy does a draw-attack/block move with his sword, drawing it out of its scabbard and swinging it with all his force to stop the scythe. Since he was only using magic, his physical strength was not used yet.

The dagger hits him in the calf, and Roy almost topples over, only saving himself by making another cast like thing out of magic to brace his leg "Wounds won't keep me down!" Roy shadowboxed the air, a fist appearing in the air in front of Kagami and punching at her.

[/QUOTE]

TheDragoon said:
With that, everything came back... There was... A girl... Yes... This girl's name was Emi. "H-Huh...? Emi? Is that you...?" He asked before looking her over. "You look so much older."
"Well I did tell you I was part exceed right? it's only natural that I get bigger faster" Emi said and nodded.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I did tell you I was part exceed right? it's only natural that I get bigger faster" Emi said and nodded.
Syo blinked a few times. "Is that like... One of their powers?" He asked her curiously.

Kenai smiled lightly "Thank you, now I feel even safer" he said with a chuckle. "I'm curious to how you'd manage that though? Can your powers prevent accidents or what?" He asked with a curious expression as they reached the line to the ride.

@LunaCrosby

Nona said:
Kenai smiled lightly "Thank you, now I feel even safer" he said with a chuckle. "I'm curious to how you'd manage that though? Can your powers prevent accidents or what?" He asked with a curious expression as they reached the line to the ride.
@LunaCrosby
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

"I could out you in a magic shield if you were to fall, by some odd reason. Most of my magic is light based though" Asako said.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

@Nona[/URL]
"I'm glad you think so, though I'm pretty sure its just because I have a good teacher" she said, smiling over at him for a moment. It was then she Began to pack away her things as well. "More difficult spells? I'm curious what you have in mind to teach me now" she said as she finished up and looked over at him.

Kisaki said:
Her face slightly bruised from being hit. She wiped the blood from her face.
"Damn" she punched the ground causing her knuckles to bleed.

She stood up slowly. She picked up her scythe.

"Damn,Damn, DAMN " SHE started to throw curses at herself. She was angry . Not at the opponet, but at herself.

She ran forward fastly. She threw her scythe at Roy.
Roy tried to dodge the scythe, but jitteriness plus the water and wounds caused him to slip and fall into the water. It still allows him to dodge it though. He gets up, glaring at Kagami, "You yield?"

JJKab said:
(Nooooope)
Ollene smiled slightly more at the girl, as she was really gratefull towards her. She was still lightly scared, but not so much now.

"T.....thank you..... w.....we can.... g---go now" She offered, slowly standing up from the chair she was sitting on, her legs still being kinda wobbley.
Ariel gave an energetic smile "Great~, let's get going then!" She said happily as she lead Ollene to the door, stopping when she reached the doorway "Ooops! I should probably share my name huh" she giggled "I'm Ariel, nice to meet you~" she chimed.

"I really ought to learn some new things," Wylie muttered to himself, heading into the library. He opens a book, which apparently had an embedded spell in it to stop time for him to learn some things. He sets off around the frozen library to gain new knowledge

--Time lapse--

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

"I could out you in a magic shield if you were to fall, by some odd reason. Most of my magic is light based though" Asako said.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai nodded "Ah, right, well let's hope it doesn't come to that" he said with a small laugh as they were now in line and moving forward a little, waiting for their turn.

She transformed back into her regular attire. "This isn't the last time you'll see me. I'll yield , but not because I can't fight" she turned into a bat ;flying into the hight sky.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy tried to dodge the scythe, but jitteriness plus the water and wounds caused him to slip and fall into the water. It still allows him to dodge it though. He gets up, glaring at Kagami, "You yield?"

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back