• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

A bird landed on Shiro's finger.

"My friend here seems to want me to make friends." He talked as he looked at the bird tweet.

"Plus your just sitting here all alone so I thought we should go talk to you" Kagami added.

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row][/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

Kisaki said:
A bird landed on Shiro's finger.
"My friend here seems to want me to make friends." He talked as he looked at the bird tweet.

"Plus your just sitting here all alone so I thought we should go talk to you" Kagami added.

Avatia

Avatia pushed her hair back and sighed. Her parent would've wanted her to go and make some friends, no matter how much she denied. She already made one, and it would impress her parent if she made multiple friends. After all, she didn't need to tell her parent that the friendship was one sided. "Okay, sure." she said monotonously. "What would you like to talk about?"

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Bored, Annoyed

Talking to Shiro and Kagami

Objective:

Befriend Shiro and Kagami

Interacting With:

Shiro and Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

Kisaki said:
Kagami sat on the ground and pulled Shiro with her. The bird jumped on Shiro's head after he fell to the ground.
"So, what brings you here?" Kagami asked . She seemed like a normal person to her.

Avatia

"My guardian wanted me to come here to practice my powers more. I assume that's how it is for most of the residents here." she said in a straightforward manner. "How about you?"

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Bored

Objective:

Interacting With:

Shiro and Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico slowly got out of her chair, and walked up to the door. She yawned, opening the door to see Moonstone. Her mouth gape opened which she tried to hide with her hand. She was hoping that they were here to apologize, but knowing them can only lead to more dispute. Nico bit her lower lip, looking them up and down. She raised one of her eyebrow slightly, and placed her hand on her hips.

"Can I help you??"

"This is Shiro ,no I mean Jack. It's kind of confusing for right now. However, he is a prince and his father wanted him to finish school and perfect his powers " she pointed at the bunny man playing with birds.

"I'm Kagami. Half vampire , Half human. I'm a popular singer from a Korean pop group. My gurdians wanted me to go to this school ,so I can stop stabbing pervy men.

The Royal Keen][bg=#110033][border=5px dotted #eeddff] [border=5px solid #eeddff] [COLOR=#eeddff][h][FA]star[/FA][/COLOR][COLOR=#eeddff][FONT='Book Antiqua']Avatia[FA]star[/FA][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#eeddff][/h][/COLOR] [COLOR=#eeddff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#eeddff][FONT='Book Antiqua'][divide=thick][/divide][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#eeddff] "My guardian wanted me to come here to practice my powers more. I assume that's how it is for most of the residents here." she said in a straightforward manner. "How about you?"[/COLOR] [COLOR=#eeddff] [/COLOR] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][accordion=bcenter|125][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] {slide=[/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Extra Information[/B][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua']|center}[Row][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Location:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Fantasy High School[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Mood:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Bored[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Status:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Talking to Shiro and Kagami[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Objective:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Befriend Shiro and Kagami[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/row][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [divide=dotted-thick][/divide][Row][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [centerblock=80][Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Interacting With:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Shiro and Kagami[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/centerblock][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [centerblock=4000][Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Character Sheet:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-104#post-5858583 said:
Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/border][/border][/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
Nico slowly got out of her chair, and walked up to the door. She yawned, opening the door to see Moonstone. Her mouth gape opened which she tried to hide with her hand. She was hoping that they were here to apologize, but knowing them can only lead to more dispute. Nico bit her lower lip, looking them up and down. She raised one of her eyebrow slightly, and placed her hand on her hips.
"Can I help you??"

Moonstone

"Hi there Nico, might I come in?" they inquired as cheerfully. "You seem annoyed, is there something wrong?" Moonstone added, displaying a fake look of worry for Nico's well-being.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Female Dorms, In front of Nico's Dorm

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Talk to Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
"This is Shiro ,no I mean Jack. It's kind of confusing for right now. However, he is a prince and his father wanted him to finish school and perfect his powers " she pointed at the bunny man playing with birds.
"I'm Kagami. Half vampire , Half human. I'm a popular singer from a Korean pop group. My gurdians wanted me to go to this school ,so I can stop stabbing pervy men.

Avatia

"Nice to meet you Kagami and Shiro... uh... Jack?" Avatia lied. "I'm also a princess... well, deity I guess. My guardian is the God of the Cosmic, so I guess I am technically a deity."

She then realized what Kagami said, and tilted her head. "You're a popular singer but... you stab people?" they asked quietly, then shook their head, wondering if they just heard what she said incorrectly.

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Bored

Objective:

Interacting With:

Shiro and Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"I'm good!"

She said, almost yelling at them. It was a flat response, so they realized that she is annoyed. Nico smiled faintly and opened the door wide open.

"Come on in, Moonstone.."

Kisaki said:
"I have anger problems. Just don't question it" she said.
Shiro shook his head at Kagami's statement.

"Kagami is a rash person. Using violence before reason".

Avatia

Avatia giggled. "Sounds like something my guardian would say. I wouldn't say I'm violent though, I'm just reckless, and I don't mind being that way." she responded, almost like she had pride in that trait. "Anyways, Shiro, Jack, whatever, what are you the prince of?"

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Bored

Objective:

Interacting With:

Shiro and Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

charleen said:
"I'm good!"
She said, almost yelling at them. It was a flat response, so they realized that she is annoyed. Nico smiled faintly and opened the door wide open.

"Come on in, Moonstone.."

Moonstone

Moonstone happily let themself into Nico's dorm. "Oh come on, please, don't lie to me. We're friends after all, right?" they said as they looked innocently at Nico. Something was off with the look though. It was obvious they were angry, and there was further proof with them opening and closing their hands tightly. "If there's an issue, just tell me."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Annoyed

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Talk to Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
"Sunōfurēku . I wondered who picked that name. "said Shiro.
"I find it cute. It means snowflake" Kagami picked a flower from the ground.

Avatia

Avatia was silent as she tried to wrap her head around that name. "Sunōfurēku? What's that?" they asked, slightly embarrassed that they didn't know it. They took pride in knowing things others knew, or knowing even more. So to not know what someone was the prince off came off as an embarrassing thing to them to not know.

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Confused

Objective:

Interacting With:

Shiro, Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"So you can tell me that I'm wrong again.."

She shrugged heavily, and laid back down in her tiny couch. Nico looked back them, and sighed.

"And honestly, I'm kinda tired of fighting.. Moonstone,"

Nico rearranged the pillows, so they have space to sit down next to her. She patted the couch signaling for them to sit there.

charleen said:
"So you can tell me that I'm wrong again.."
She shrugged heavily, and laid back down in her tiny couch. Nico looked back them, and sighed.

"And honestly, I'm kinda tired of fighting.. Moonstone,"

Nico rearranged the pillows, so they have space to sit down next to her. She patted the couch signaling for them to sit there.

Moonstone

"Tell you you're wrong? I didn't come here to tell you you were wrong." Moonstone said with a slight tone of annoyance to their voice. When Nico said that she was tired of fighting though, Moonstone lost control of their voice. "And I certainly didn't come here to fight. What makes you think I came here to fight?" they asked with a mixture of disgust and anger in their voice. They refused to sit down, and instead tried to make themself look more threatening by standing over Nico.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Female Dorms, Nico's Dorm

Mood:

Annoyed

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Talk to Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"It's not really known by must people of the world because it's a hidden kingdom."Kagami said.

"The people live in the Artic cold like it's nothing."she added.

Shiro took a deep breath.

"The time when I had my own body, the kingdom was a peaceful place. I wondered what happened around these past few years"

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/border][/border][/bg]

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico rolled her eyes slightly.

"Oh so, are you here to apologize to me, Moonstone?"

She smirked faintly at them. She didn't realize they were getting that mad, but maybe she doesn't care anymore. Nico looked at them surprised that they didn't sit down.

"What the hell?!"

She glared back at them.

Kisaki said:
"It's not really known by must people of the world because it's a hidden kingdom."Kagami said.
"The people live in the Artic cold like it's nothing."she added.

Shiro took a deep breath.

"The time when I had my own body, the kingdom was a peaceful place. I wondered what happened around these past few years"

Avatia

Avatia stood up and looked around. "Let's walk while we talk." she demanded. "Also, what do you mean by your own body? Did you posses someone?" she inquired.

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Bored

Objective:

Interacting With:

Shiro and Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

charleen said:
Nico rolled her eyes slightly.
"Oh so, are you here to apologize to me, Moonstone?"

She smirked faintly at them. She didn't realize they were getting that mad, but maybe she doesn't care anymore. Nico looked at them surprised that they didn't sit down.

"What the hell?!"

She glared back at them.

Moonstone

Moonstone tried to calm themself down as not to look bad. "I didn't come here to apologize, I just came here to talk." they said stiffly with an obviously forced smile. "Though, I will admit I expected you to apologize to me first."

They then finally sat down besides Nico, and attempted to not take up so much space on the couch. "And what do you mean by 'What the hell?' I apologize for coming off, uh, rude. I just lost my temper a bit there." they said with a hesitant laughter.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood:

Annoyed

Objective:

Talk to Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"No, I'm just a helpless soul stuck in this demons body. "He got up and followed Avatia. Kagami followed too.

"Jack is made up of dead souls of very powerful people. Most can be awakened by different events like the full moon."she pointed at the full moon.

(Gtg..Night (

To be Continued...

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/border][/border][/bg]

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"It's fine, it's fine.."

She shooked her hand.

"No one got hurt, so we're fine,"

Nico smiled softly. She scooted closer to them. She knew that they were trying to create space, but she wasn't going to allow it.

"Can we just talk about something else please?"

She pleaded aimlessly.

charleen said:
"It's fine, it's fine.."
She shooked her hand.

"No one got hurt, so we're fine,"

Nico smiled softly. She scooted closer to them. She knew that they were trying to create space, but she wasn't going to allow it.

"Can we just talk about something else please?"

She pleaded aimlessly.

Moonstone

Moonstone tried to hold themself back from rolling their eyes. "Yes, that'd be good." they responded. "So, what would you like to talk about? I didn't really have any specific conversation topics when I came here to visit."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Talk to Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Kristako soon took a step back before she pointed her sword at Nyx and thrusted forward in the air as it turned into a machine gun and it began to fire rapidly at Nyx?...
(oh my goodness that surprised me but it's sooo cool(O:))(<3.<3)('A'))

Nyx: A single bullet landing in her arm as she turns into shadow and appears back on the ground, looking at her opponent with new eyes. Yes her weapon and agility were the strengths she could see now. Yes a worthy opponent, one who would be able to handle her full power. She glanced at her wound and smirked, the bullet coming out carried on shadow smoke. The wound healing. A mere bullet...no... a mere machine gun, would never harm a god. But it was an effective tactic to make her keep her distance. The moment Nyx got to wounded and fell to the ground, she assumed the spar was over. And though her wounds would heal, she would not be able to stay up with her body ripped to shreds. She bowed her head and her sword earned a glow as she swung it around her slowly, the power of the night collecting around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back