• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody, being a huge rock and metal fan, was surprised to hear she could play a guitar, "That's cool. Been a long time since I've met a girl, other than my sister, who plays a guitar." Cody said, but something crossed his mind, could his fire be a guitar? He didn't know, and doesn't plan on finding out in the forest, "So, cat as in, feline? If so, is it possible to turn into a lion or a tiger?" he asked her, feeling a bit curious, if she was this cute now, could she actually look like a large lion or tiger? He guessed she could turn into like, a lion cub and something alike for the rest.
Cyan: She blushes and looks down.

photo.jpg

"U..um well I assume that maye with more training perhaps but I can't really do scary big cats just yet. I was able to once... but I haven't been able to do it since. Would you like to see what I can turn into?"

Jennete said:
Nyx: "Ahh, your powers I assume! I shall bring mine out as well little one." She sheathed her sword, jumping up high into the air as the sky darkened and her power flew out of her to form the image of a moon. No it was not really night, but Nyx as the goddess of night could call on it' power. she flew, with her own moon right behind her into the tornado, her eyes closed as this moons gravity started to take affect. She let her senses guide her as she flew, heading straight to Kristako.
13321.gif
...?Kristako soon took a step before disappearing seeming like she teleported. But no. This was her assassin-like form. She had the traits of assassin and ninja. As well as a blood thirsty form. She was able to hide in the shadows until she could strategize her next move?...

Jennete said:
Cyan: She blushes and looks down.
photo.jpg

"U..um well I assume that maye with more training perhaps but I can't really do scary big cats just yet. I was able to once... but I haven't been able to do it since. Would you like to see what I can turn into?"
(All I see is her mouth and tail moving non stop now lol)

Cody shrugged, "I guess, but after your's I can show you mine, we just need to go into the combat arena, or out into the open grass area, since fire likes to burn anything it wants." he said, he was being safe about his powers since his was destructive, instead of water or ice.

charleen said:
"People only want me because I'm their last option, Moonstone.."
She couldn't help it, but feeling teary eyed. Nico tried to breathe longer, so she wouldn't start crying. She really didn't want to. She sighed one more time, before continuing.

"Like literally, I get attached to people really quickly and dangerously..."

She bit her lower lip slightly and shrugged.

"I guess I just want more for myself,"

Moonstone

"I understand. I've been told I'm too clingy at times, though, I haven't really felt like the last option. Usually I feel like the first option to everything." they said solemnly. "But, heh, it's fine. Like I said earlier, I think it's a compliment to be used."

They laid back into their couch gently, and was really tempted to push Nico off of them. "I don't think you're the last option though. You were my first friend here after all."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Female Dorms, Nico's Dorm

Mood:

Uncomfortable

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Talk to Nico, Become comfortable

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
(All I see is her mouth and tail moving non stop now lol)
Cody shrugged, "I guess, but after your's I can show you mine, we just need to go into the combat arena, or out into the open grass area, since fire likes to burn anything it wants." he said, he was being safe about his powers since his was destructive, instead of water or ice.
(I love that gif haha)

Cyan: "Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun okay. I know where the combat area is. Everyone is supposed to be there anyways for combat class."

She smiles and waits for him to get up so they can start walking that way.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon took a step before disappearing seeming like she teleported. But no. This was her assassin-like form. She had the traits of assassin and ninja. As well as a blood thirsty form. She was able to hide in the shadows until she could strategize her next move⊹...
Nyx: She landed with a thud, the earth dipping into a crater as she looked around calmly, her sword being drawn again. She smirks and calls out, her eyes closing and the moon shining brighter. "I am queen of the night. Of the dark and moonlight. Of the creatures that inhabit it... and the shadows it creates. You can not hide from me, the goddess of Night. The queen of shadows. Even in your current mode, though I may not see or smell or hear you... my shadows can feel you!" Suddenly her eyes turn towards the generalized area where Kristako is hiding. "Come out! Or I will go in and find you little one."

Jennete said:
(I love that gif haha)
Cyan: "Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun okay. I know where the combat area is. Everyone is supposed to be there anyways for combat class."

She smiles and waits for him to get up so they can start walking that way.
Cody smiled and got up and packed the blanket into his pack, and started to walk with the girl, "I'm Cody by the way." he said to her, he's been feeling a bit popular lately, since most of his friends are either nekos or...something unearthly. Cody has never met people like them, but felt glad he did, since they seem to be very nice beings.

Jennete said:
Nyx: She landed with a thud, the earth dipping into a crater as she looked around calmly, her sword being drawn again. She smirks and calls out, her eyes closing and the moon shining brighter. "I am queen of the night. Of the dark and moonlight. Of the creatures that inhabit it... and the shadows it creates. You can not hide from me, the goddess of Night. The queen of shadows. Even in your current mode, though I may not see or smell or hear you... my shadows can feel you!" Suddenly her eyes turn towards the generalized area where Kristako is hiding. "Come out! Or I will go in and find you little one."
...⊹Soon, from the shadows, sounds of weapons go off as a barrage of bullets and rockets and even some lasers, plasma and bombs head towards Nyx⊹...

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"What happens when they're done using you?"

She tilted her head slightly.

"Do they throw you away or something?"

She frowned, sitting back up. Nico fixed her skirt, and patted it down. She turned to face Moonstone. She scooted over so they had space to lay down. Nico propped her arm on the arm rest, and leaned faintly with her face.

"You're lying.. I don't think you genuinely care for me, but that's okay honestly.."

She sighed heavily.

Nona said:
Ariel gave an energetic smile "Great~, let's get going then!" She said happily as she lead Ollene to the door, stopping when she reached the doorway "Ooops! I should probably share my name huh" she giggled "I'm Ariel, nice to meet you~" she chimed.
Ollene was slowly following Ariel, barely keeping up with her, so she lightly squeaked whrn she suddenly stopped. Hearing her introduce herself made her hesitate a little, but neverworthless, she gave a sheepish smile.

"Ollene.... I'm... I'm Ollene" She exclaimed quietly.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled and got up and packed the blanket into his pack, and started to walk with the girl, "I'm Cody by the way." he said to her, he's been feeling a bit popular lately, since most of his friends are either nekos or...something unearthly. Cody has never met people like them, but felt glad he did, since they seem to be very nice beings.
Cyan: "I'm Cyan. It's nice to meet you-meow." She blushed, slapping a hand over her mouth. Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no she did not mean to say meow. It was a reflex whenever she was happy or nervous to say it but it was so embarrassing!

tumblr_nn029ePYWM1sox2y0o2_250.gif

"U..um how long have you gone to this school?" Trying to change the subject so he wouldn't notice it very much. Her ears twitched, hoping it was working.

Jennete said:
Cyan: "I'm Cyan. It's nice to meet you-meow." She blushed, slapping a hand over her mouth. Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no she did not mean to say meow. It was a reflex whenever she was happy or nervous to say it but it was so embarrassing!
tumblr_nn029ePYWM1sox2y0o2_250.gif

"U..um how long have you gone to this school?" Trying to change the subject so he wouldn't notice it very much. Her ears twitched, hoping it was working.
Cody rolled his eyes, "I don't understand why you won't just be who you are Cyan...If you gotta do what...a cat does, go ahead, I don't mind, it's quite cute really." he said, seeing that she was having trouble controlling her natural speak patterns, he didn't mind at all that she would, meow like a cat. "If you're a cat, then be one, and if it shows when you talk, embrace it. Don't hide it." he said.

charleen said:
"What happens when they're done using you?"
She tilted her head slightly.

"Do they throw you away or something?"

She frowned, sitting back up. Nico fixed her skirt, and patted it down. She turned to face Moonstone. She scooted over so they had space to lay down. Nico propped her arm on the arm rest, and leaned faintly with her face.

"You're lying.. I don't think you genuinely care for me, but that's okay honestly.."

She sighed heavily.

Moonstone

"I try not to let them throw me away. If they throw me away I..." Moonstone stopped themself before getting into more gorey details they knew Nico wouldn't approve of.

When Nico took her legs off of moonstone's lap, then accused Moonstone lying Moonstone froze. They looked at Nico with a blank face as they gripped the sofa's armrest. "Lying? Why would I be lying? I'm
not a liar." they responded stiffly. "And I certainly won't take being called one."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood:

Unhappy

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Convince Nico they're not a liar

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody rolled his eyes, "I don't understand why you won't just be who you are Cyan...If you gotta do what...a cat does, go ahead, I don't mind, it's quite cute really." he said, seeing that she was having trouble controlling her natural speak patterns, he didn't mind at all that she would, meow like a cat. "If you're a cat, then be one, and if it shows when you talk, embrace it. Don't hide it." he said.
Cyan: "What a cat does..." She pauses and smiles, "O..okay. I just am always self conscious about it. I'm not as powerful as other nekos to hide away my ears and tail... and I seem to have a poor grip on my reflexes too... I just try to, oh I don't know. I try to show strength in that area of not saying Meow sometimes at the end of my sentences." She shrugs and hums as they walk, getting closer to the arena. "I really do want to know though, about you. Are you excited to be here at this school?"

JJKab said:

Mei Junchi

Junchi tried to pull Fricka back up to the surface and give her CPR. They were panicking and could hardly think, and had to keep reminding themself to practice their breathing techniques and everything else they learned from their family. Still, it didn't help much with what was going on, and they hardly experienced situations where they were watching someone die, especially from drowning. The most comfort they could get from this situation was that they knew CPR and how to preform it correctly.

Extra Information

A beach

Mood:

Scared

Trying to save Fricka and preform CPR

Objective:

Save Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka's stomach was convulsing, as the lungs were trying to get rid of the water inside them, and inhale fresh air, which wouldn't be achieved, unless someone'd perform CPR. Her lips were already blue, and her face was slowly turning purple

JJKab said:
Fricka's stomach was convulsing, as the lungs were trying to get rid of the water inside them, and inhale fresh air, which wouldn't be achieved, unless someone'd perform CPR. Her lips were already blue, and her face was slowly turning purple

Mei Junchi

Once Junchi got Fricka to the surface and laid her down, they immediately began preforming CPR. They were mentally screaming as they hoped it would work, and was mostly screaming for their encounter with Fricka after this whole thing. They wondered how their relationship with Fricka would work out, and they had many questions for her if she didn't die.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Scared

Giving Fricka CPR

Objective:

Save Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

As Junchi began performing CPR, Fricka's lips slowly opened, with water spewing out of them. After a bit, hard coughing could be heard, as her eyes closed shut, trying to get the rest of the water out of her breathing system.

JJKab said:
As Junchi began performing CPR, Fricka's lips slowly opened, with water spewing out of them. After a bit, hard coughing could be heard, as her eyes closed shut, trying to get the rest of the water out of her breathing system.

Mei Junchi

Junchi pulled away from Fricka as she began to cough. "Fricka, are you okay?" they asked anxiously as they tried to hold her head up and help her get the rest of her coughs out.

Extra Information

The beach

Mood:

Scared

Making sure Fricka is okay

Objective:

Make sure Fricka is alive and well

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"You.. What??"

She said, wanting them to finish what they were trying to say. Nico now wanted to know more, so if they say no, then she'll just keep bugging them. She sighed again.

"Okay, then you're not a liar, happy..?" She looked the other way, rolling her eyes. Nico hoped they didn't see that, but somehow the conversations always lead back to them. She was talking about her, yet they made it about themselves.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka would keep coughing for a little bit after Junchi spoke to her, and when she did regain her senses, she weakly looked him in the eyes, her face and lips slowly returning to normal colour

"J......Jun...chi? I'm.... sorry...." She exclaimed, her entire body trembling lightly, hence she was submerged in a cold ocean water for 5 minutes.

charleen said:
"You.. What??"
She said, wanting them to finish what they were trying to say. Nico now wanted to know more, so if they say no, then she'll just keep bugging them. She sighed again.

"Okay, then you're not a liar, happy..?" She looked the other way, rolling her eyes. Nico hoped they didn't see that, but somehow the conversations always lead back to them. She was talking about her, yet they made it about themselves.

Moonstone

Moonstone sighed. "It doesn't matter, you were talking about yourself, and I should listen to you talk about yourself." they said, obviously eager to change the focus of the conversation from them to Nico. "Go on, please."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood:

Uncomfortable

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Talk to Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka would keep coughing for a little bit after Junchi spoke to her, and when she did regain her senses, she weakly looked him in the eyes, her face and lips slowly returning to normal colour
"J......Jun...chi? I'm.... sorry...." She exclaimed, her entire body trembling lightly, hence she was submerged in a cold ocean water for 5 minutes.

Mei Junchi

"You don't have to talk, try to relax." they said as they grew flowers from some dirt they carried around. They then took the petals from those flowers and created a sheet to lay Fricka on. "I'm going to take you back to your dorm and take care of you, okay?" they notified her just so she wouldn't be surprised when they began moving her.

Extra Information

The Beach

Mood:

Anxious

Talking to Fricka, Setting Fricka up to move her to her dorm

Objective:

Make sure Fricka is okay

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka nodded softly, looking into Junchi's eyes weakly, as her hand was seemingly seeking for his hand. Her breathing was wavery and pretty unstable, yet it was calming down slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back