• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"I.... still feel weak... Maybe... a little help wouldn't... h--hurt" Fricka said, looking at Mei, forcing a small smile onto her lips

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah,I do... Sorry 'bout that... was just a little lost, that's all" Gregory exclaimed, laughing lightly as well.
...♱Seris just laughed more as she leaned on the door frame♱...

''That is still not an excuse to not look where you are going human!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris just laughed more as she leaned on the door frame♱...
''That is still not an excuse to not look where you are going human!''
Gregory smirked lightly, as he leaned like Seris did, with a small his of pain

"Hey, c'mon, sometimes we, humans, do happen to be blind, even if it looks like we know where we're going" He joked, smirking slyly now.

JJKab said:
"I.... still feel weak... Maybe... a little help wouldn't... h--hurt" Fricka said, looking at Mei, forcing a small smile onto her lips

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, sure." said Junchi as they tried to lift Fricka a bit more upright and held up her cup of tea. They realized they should have picked a lighter cup, or at the very least poured less tea in there. "Would you like to hold the cup and take small sips, or would you rather I hold the cup and, uh, just help you drink the tea?" the asked her.

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Anxious

Taking care of Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka's hand slowly moved to hold the cup herself, as she took a small sip, her body shivering with sudden warmth. She closed her eyes, giving the cup back to Junchi

"T...hanks...." She exclaimed.

"H...Hey..... I'm.... just... Nai actually... discovered that we.... k...kissed... and abandoned me.... I suppose he didn't even know.... so.... about that e----e-earlier question of yours.... w....w...we... I guess...." She was confused in her words, but what she meant was barely out there

JJKab said:
Gregory smirked lightly, as he leaned like Seris did, with a small his of pain
"Hey, c'mon, sometimes we, humans, do happen to be blind, even if it looks like we know where we're going" He joked, smirking slyly now.
''Haha...Now you're just making pointless excuses...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...Now you're just making pointless excuses...''
"Ey. In my world, they're normal excuses. Now, what's your name, if I may ask you?" Gregory asked, taking note of the girl's attire.

JJKab said:
Fricka's hand slowly moved to hold the cup herself, as she took a small sip, her body shivering with sudden warmth. She closed her eyes, giving the cup back to Junchi
"T...hanks...." She exclaimed.

"H...Hey..... I'm.... just... Nai actually... discovered that we.... k...kissed... and abandoned me.... I suppose he didn't even know.... so.... about that e----e-earlier question of yours.... w....w...we... I guess...." She was confused in her words, but what she meant was barely out there

Mei Junchi

"Nai?" Junchi asked. They then immediately took back what they said and told Fricka, "You need to rest. You can explain your whole story
after you're safe and no longer shivering every two seconds." They then began adjusting the covers on her bed to cover her up better, and moved the pillows around to comfort her back. Afterwards they started sipping their own tea, which was finally starting to cool down.

Extra Information

Mood:

Anxious

Taking care of Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Another explosion was heard as a figure jumped out of the shadows dodging Nyx's attack. Kristako was in another form now. Looking like she came back from a war or something⊹...
''Are you trying to only shower me with the moon's light?''

View attachment 310107
Nyx: "Please, if that was all it would be gentle. This is the burning aura that pulls and rips apart all. The force of the moon that even the ocean bows too." She laughs and swings her sword as she turns into a shadowy figure. A form of he own where no physical attack could harm her.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka nodded lightly, as her eyes slowly closed, as Junchi adjusted the covers and pillows for her.

She stayed silent, occasionally letting out a quiet sneeze.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded lightly, as her eyes slowly closed, as Junchi adjusted the covers and pillows for her.
She stayed silent, occasionally letting out a quiet sneeze.

Mei Junchi

"First day and I already had to take care of two people who suffered near-death experiences." Junchi muttered bitterly to themself before taking another sip of their tea. They then looked up at Fricka and said slightly louder, "Please tell me if there's anything you need, okay?"

Extra Information

Mood:

Anxious

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Taking care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Jennete said:
Nyx: "Please, if that was all it would be gentle. This is the burning aura that pulls and rips apart all. The force of the moon that even the ocean bows too." She laughs and swings her sword as she turns into a shadowy figure. A form of he own where no physical attack could harm her.
...⊹Kristako smirked before she sang a tone which soon Nyx's ears stopped working. Where they could hear nothing but the sound of her voice⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seris...you?''
"Greg. Nice to meet ya.. In other news, I'm wonderin'... Why are you pretty much half naked?" He asked, referring to her attire

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka blushed, as she barely heard Junchi talk to himself about him having to take care of two people who were pretty close to death. Then she heard his question.

"Alright... I'm..... I'm already... thankfull enough...." She exclaimed quietly, looking away from him. She felt kinda guilty for him having to refuse all the things he probably had planned to take care of him.

"You.... d---d-d-on't have to be here... really" She said, her voice sounding unsure.

JJKab said:
"Greg. Nice to meet ya.. In other news, I'm wonderin'... Why are you pretty much half naked?" He asked, referring to her attire

Fricka blushed, as she barely heard Junchi talk to himself about him having to take care of two people who were pretty close to death. Then she heard his question.

"Alright... I'm..... I'm already... thankfull enough...." She exclaimed quietly, looking away from him. She felt kinda guilty for him having to refuse all the things he probably had planned to take care of him.

"You.... d---d-d-on't have to be here... really" She said, her voice sounding unsure.
''It's not half naked. I do still wear my top do I?''

...♱Seris said as she frowned and giving Greg the mean look as she crossed her arms. When she referred to top she means by the top part of her bikini♱...

JJKab said:

Mei Junchi

"I kind of do." Junchi said. "I mean, what am I supposed to do? Leave a friend I just saved from almost drowning a dying to take care of herself? I need to at least make sure your cold doesn't get worse, or if you don't pass out or something, especially while you're holding hot tea. There's many things that could go wrong."

Extra Information

Mood:

Anxious

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Taking care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's not half naked. I do still wear my top do I?''
...♱Seris said as she frowned and giving Greg the mean look as she crossed her arms. When she referred to top she means by the top part of her bikini♱...
"Alrighty then. Half-naked by my standards may mean something completely different than in your standards. Sorry about that. Just a little suprised that you are able to freely walk around like that" Gregory exclaimed, smiling in a friendly manner at her.

"No girl I ever met has ever walked around like that, so pardon my French"

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

Fricka sighed, as she listened to Mei's arguments, looking to the side. He was kinda right.

"You know.... I... Wasn't... like... ever be...beloved by anyone... Nai and... You.... were pretty much the only people who ever gave any thought about my existance.... except my mother, who... died few years after my birth..." She explained, trying to keep the thought of her father away from her as far as possible

JJKab said:
"Alrighty then. Half-naked by my standards may mean something completely different than in your standards. Sorry about that. Just a little suprised that you are able to freely walk around like that" Gregory exclaimed, smiling in a friendly manner at her.
"No girl I ever met has ever walked around like that, so pardon my French"
''So you never went to the beach before...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So you never went to the beach before...?''
"Nnnnnope. Not in the top hours, at least, I did so when the sun was settling, and most of the girls that were there dispersed. So yeah, never pretty much saw one at the beach. I meant that IN SCHOOL, just walking around hallways"

Jennete said:
Cyan: "What a cat does..." She pauses and smiles, "O..okay. I just am always self conscious about it. I'm not as powerful as other nekos to hide away my ears and tail... and I seem to have a poor grip on my reflexes too... I just try to, oh I don't know. I try to show strength in that area of not saying Meow sometimes at the end of my sentences." She shrugs and hums as they walk, getting closer to the arena. "I really do want to know though, about you. Are you excited to be here at this school?"
Cody holds his hands behind his head, "I'm happy here, way happier than I was at the other schools, I was bullied at the others. But I'm here now, and I've been able to control my powers..." he said, his powers were unstable before he got there, now his hands don't heat up at random anymore.

(Stuck on my phone sorry if some of my posts are short)

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, as she listened to Mei's arguments, looking to the side. He was kinda right.
"You know.... I... Wasn't... like... ever be...beloved by anyone... Nai and... You.... were pretty much the only people who ever gave any thought about my existance.... except my mother, who... died few years after my birth..." She explained, trying to keep the thought of her father away from her as far as possible

Mei Junchi

"Mhm?" Junchi said as they sipped their tea. They wanted to let Fricka continue to talk, since that's what she felt most comfortable doing. They hoped that it may relax her a bit, or maybe even distract her from what she tried to do earlier. "Who is this Nai guy?" Junchi couldn't help but blurt it out when they heard his name.

Extra Information

Mood:

Interested

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

"He's... m-my ex boyfriend.... I don't want to talk about him" Fricka exclaimed, frowning sadly, as her eyes began watering up lightly at the thought of it.

"All t---t-t-that happened... is t-t-that we had... n--night, and he... we.ll... t---told me what he knew" She said, finishing the conversation

"Junchi.... I... I know this sounds weird... but... may we try and.... become... pair? Like we originally wanted" Fricka's eyes slowly made their way to look into Mei's, full of hope and shyness, her cheeks tinted red.

"Pfft, I don't know about the others. When I was alive I was a very powerful priest. "

Kagami shrugged. " I only know about two souls. There's Kuro , who was a dark magican. Hey I just noticed something!Kuro means black and Shiro means white. It's like yin and yang " she started to talk more faster.

Shiro put a hand over Kagami's mouth.

"How powerful are you miss goddess?" he asked Avatia .

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row][/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

JJKab said:
"Nnnnnope. Not in the top hours, at least, I did so when the sun was settling, and most of the girls that were there dispersed. So yeah, never pretty much saw one at the beach. I meant that IN SCHOOL, just walking around hallways"
''...I mean an actual beach...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back