• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded before lightly pecking her lips. "Good night~" He said softly and sweetly.
Lena purred softly, before her eyes closed, and she fully went asleep, her grasp on Shuu's waist further loosening

(Timeskip?)

Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Curious

Talking with Nexus

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani Atlas~

Ilaani watched his every move curiously as he spoke, leaning back a little with a slightly confused look as he answered her question. So that was it?, leaning forward again and tilting her head slightly she examined the blush creeping onto his face as she then spoke "I see" she answered before smiling "And why is that a problem? Is there any reason why you can't?" She then asked, after all, kissing one's spouse was a normal thing, she didn't see the difficulties behind it, nor why he would look away from her if that's what he wanted.

((@TheDragoon here you go!))

JJKab said:
Lena purred softly, before her eyes closed, and she fully went asleep, her grasp on Shuu's waist further loosening
(Timeskip?)
((Okie, should we have their wedding soon?))

JJKab said:
(0_o. Sure. After that, birth of Lena's child?)
((Yeh, so I think for their next interaction they should be busy getting prepared for the wedding. Lena still doesn't have a wedding dress xD ))

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Amusement park

Mood:

Happy

Joking with Asako

Objective:

Have fun

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai laughed out at her answer. He pretended to quickly examine himself over "Super duper fat?!" He said before looking at her "You don't think I'm so fat that id break the ride do you?I mean I know I eat a lot of candy but... I don't think so..." He said with a pretend frown before chuckling softly as they were almost at the front of the line now.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked before quickly shaking her head, "N-No! I don't think you're fat at all! if anything you're super duper skinny!!" she said frantically.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Nervous

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

TheDragoon said:
((Yeh, so I think for their next interaction they should be busy getting prepared for the wedding. Lena still doesn't have a wedding dress xD ))
(Sure, can you begin?)

Now in the clothes of an Onion Knight, Sophia decides to test her powers. She makes a little bit of ice in her hand, and slams her hand onto the ground. Creating an Ice pillar, which she was standing on top of. "I still got it! For one of my most least used jobs... this is still pretty nice." On top of the ice pillar, the wind was blowing rather hard, making her white cape bellow in the wind.

TheDragoon said:
((Yus))
Shuu woke up the next morning to the sun shinning in his eyes, looking down at Lena who he had cuddled last night with a smile.
Lena was peacefully sleeping, when Shuu woke up. Unfortunately, right after he looked at her, some sun shades shined on her eyes, causing her to squeak, covering her face with her hand.

"Noooooo,.... shut it down" She exclaimed quietly, waking up slowly

JJKab said:
Lena was peacefully sleeping, when Shuu woke up. Unfortunately, right after he looked at her, some sun shades shined on her eyes, causing her to squeak, covering her face with her hand.
"Noooooo,.... shut it down" She exclaimed quietly, waking up slowly
Shuu chuckled and shook his head. "Can't shut down the sun, it's a source for all life on earth." He explained. "Without it, a lot of things would cease to exist."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled and shook his head. "Can't shut down the sun, it's a source for all life on earth." He explained. "Without it, a lot of things would cease to exist."
Lena's hand slowly lowered, as she looked into Shuu's eyes, and giggled

"Good morning, sweatie" She exclaimed softly, kissing Shuu slowly on his lips, before sitting up, her hand on his cheek

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
((Sorry, I passed out xD ))

"Noo, tell me!!"

She said, pouting. Nico hates when people bring up something then take it back.

"Please, you can trust me right..?"

She asked them.

JJKab said:
Lena's hand slowly lowered, as she looked into Shuu's eyes, and giggled
"Good morning, sweatie" She exclaimed softly, kissing Shuu slowly on his lips, before sitting up, her hand on his cheek
((*Sweetie xD ))

Shuu blinked a few times and was now a bit confused as to why Lena had her hand on his cheek. "You know it's almost Wedding day. I still need to have a wedding ring for the wedding so, I might need to drop out for a while." He said.

JJKab said:
Ollene's lips curved into a small smile, as she followed Ariel, her hand laying on her shoulder.
"Y-Yknow... I... Don't think you have to do this... I'm... I... had this dress since my 13th birthday... and.... I'm.... s---s-s-urviving so far" She exclaimed with a bashfull giggle, lightly blushing
Ariel smiled, shrugging her shoulders lightly "I know I don't have to, bit I want to" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked before quickly shaking her head, "N-No! I don't think you're fat at all! if anything you're super duper skinny!!" she said frantically.

More Info

Amusement Park

Mood:

Nervous

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]
Kenai laughed in response "I was kidding, I'm not offended" he said, ruffling her hair a little.

TheDragoon said:
((*Sweetie xD ))
Shuu blinked a few times and was now a bit confused as to why Lena had her hand on his cheek. "You know it's almost Wedding day. I still need to have a wedding ring for the wedding so, I might need to drop out for a while." He said.
Lena's eyes widened, as a blush spread out through her cheeks. She still didn't have a wedding dress

"Oh God... Alright, sweetie, I'll be on my way too, have to quickly go buy something" She exclaimed, quickly standing up, and heading to the closet to change into something more light

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked, "Well I must agree, you were certainly entertaining."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru lightly hit his shoulder, "So were you, you kept trying to persuade me into it" she said.

Nona said:
Ariel smiled, shrugging her shoulders lightly "I know I don't have to, bit I want to" she said happily.
Ollene was happy that someone was kind enough to at least care about her clothing, sicne... pretty much she couldn't afford anything. All her money went into books and application to this school.

"I.... I can't thank you enough, A---Ariel" She exclaimed, looking at her, with a small amount of hope in her eyes

TheDragoon said:
Syo rubbed the back of his head then sighed. "Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Since it's been a long time do you want to go hangout?" He asked her.
Emi grinned, "You remember me for no longer then 5 minutes and you're already trying to ask me out? I guess i'll accept since you're being nice" she said, messing with him.

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes widened, as a blush spread out through her cheeks. She still didn't have a wedding dress
"Oh God... Alright, sweetie, I'll be on my way too, have to quickly go buy something" She exclaimed, quickly standing up, and heading to the closet to change into something more light
Shuu changed into new clothes too and teleported away to go find a wedding ring.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi grinned, "You remember me for no longer then 5 minutes and you're already trying to ask me out? I guess i'll accept since you're being nice" she said, messing with him.
Syo blushed a lot and got angry again. "It's not a date! It's only hanging out! I swear!" He said before huffing. "Wh-Why would I like you, hmm?" He asked embarrassedly before heading in the direction of a Chinese place Ikuto once ate at regularly.

Nona said:
Kenai laughed in response "I was kidding, I'm not offended" he said, ruffling her hair a little.
Asako crossed her arm's and huffed, "I thought you were being serious" she mumbled.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu changed into new clothes too and teleported away to go find a wedding ring.
Lena niftly changed into a t-shirt, and jeans, whatever she could find, she was in that amount of panic, and niftly ran out of her home, and towards the nearest luxury dress shop she could find.

JJKab said:
Fricka's grip on Mei's hand slowly loosened, as her eyes slowly closed. She began falling asleep, tired of today's days events
"I.... .l....thank you" She said, blushing slightly, before she lost conciousness.

Mei Junchi

Junchi laid back in their chair once they saw Fricka sleeping. They were extremely tired from the whole day, and just an hour rest would do them wonders. Only after a few seconds of closing their eyes they fell asleep.

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Tired

Sleeping near Fricka

Objective:

Sleep, Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread