• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory followed, smiling slyly at Seris. He still couldn't believe a girl would just walk around town like that
...♱Seris continued to lead Greg to the food place she wanted to eat at♱...

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka was sleeping patiently, still lightly holding Junchi's hand, After few minutes, though, she felt light pain in her stomach, which caused her to wince quietly, her grasp tightening on his hand. Her legs kicked lightly

TheDragoon said:
Syo blushed a lot and got angry again. "It's not a date! It's only hanging out! I swear!" He said before huffing. "Wh-Why would I like you, hmm?" He asked embarrassedly before heading in the direction of a Chinese place Ikuto once ate at regularly.
"I don't know, why would you like me?" Emi said, "After all, in your mind i'm probably still a kid" she said.

charleen said:
((Sorry, I passed out xD ))
"Noo, tell me!!"

She said, pouting. Nico hates when people bring up something then take it back.

"Please, you can trust me right..?"

She asked them.

Moonstone

"I'd rather not start another argument." they sighed as they glared down at Nico. When Moonstone realized how mean they looked, they tried to cover it up with a smile and change the subject. "Would you like to take a walk around the school together?" they asked her.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms, Nico's Dorm

Mood:

Anxious, Uncomfortable

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Change the subject

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at him. "Hallson? The one who took our daughter?" She asks
Harper smiled. "Thank you" she says sweetly. "Uhm.." She thought for a minute. "Taco salad.." She says
Marcus nodded "Yeah...Him..."

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico tried their method of standing over them to make herself look more intimidating. She was still look relatively calm, so she crossed her arms.

"I'm not going to argue.. Okay,"

She looked at them, eye to eye.

"This time I am going to listen as a friend, of course,"

She sighed softly

Kisaki said:
"I'm sure you'll master those powers of yours. I sense that you have a lot potential." He gave a small smile at Avatia.
Kagami pulled Shiro's hand from her mouth. "That was mean!"

"I'm sorry for my rudeness Kagami".

Kagami gave a glare at Shiro and crossed her arms.

Avatia

"Thank you, and, uh, your rudeness is fine." Avatia said as they looked around the school from where they were walking. "So, from what you two have seen from this school, how would you rank it? So far I'm impressed, I thought it'd be much more stressful and unsuitable for someone like me."

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Shiro and Kagami

Objective:

Befriend Shiro and Kagami

Interacting With:

Shiro, Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

JJKab said:
Lena niftly changed into a t-shirt, and jeans, whatever she could find, she was in that amount of panic, and niftly ran out of her home, and towards the nearest luxury dress shop she could find.
Shuu kept looking and looking for the perfect ring, when he found one in the shape of a sun. It was perfect. Anytime she would look at it, it would remind her of him. He just hoped she got a ring relating to water so it'd remind him of her when they first met.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus let out a sigh. "I don't know... Y-Your just... So cute and pretty..." He mumbled lightly. "It's hard to look at you with a straight face sometimes and I get all embarrassed..." He said.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Nexus

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani Atlas~

Ilaani blinked a few times at his explanation, her cheeks tinting light pink for a moment. Shouldn't he be used to looking at her? After all, they have been married for a while... Though at the same time, even though they were, with everything that was going on and not to mention how long he was away at different tournaments without her they still hadn't had much time together because of it. But still, she didn't think that he'd be too embarrassed to look at her even with that, that and she didn't think she was attractive enough to warrant that kind of reaction but she wasn't going to voice that. Smiling gently she shook her head a little "There's no need to get embarrassed looking at me." She said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't know, why would you like me?" Emi said, "After all, in your mind i'm probably still a kid" she said.
Syo, looked down and sighed. "Do you want me to see you as more than that?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui stared at him, "Experiment's" she lied, if she had said it was to save William he'd kill them on the spot.
Hallson sighed "You're lucky I have a soft spot for girls." He muttered before taking his hand and stabbing it into his leg with ease "Hurry up now. Wounds like this still hurt."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kept looking and looking for the perfect ring, when he found one in the shape of a sun. It was perfect. Anytime she would look at it, it would remind her of him. He just hoped she got a ring relating to water so it'd remind him of her when they first met.
After good hour of searching for a perfect dress and a ring, Lena managed to find one, which was coloured light blue, symbolizing her love for water, as well as a ring, in a shape of a wave. She niftly came back to her house, and waited patiently for Shuu, her dress already on her

(I'll describe it in picture when he comes back)

Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Fine

Talking with Nexus

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani Atlas~

Ilaani blinked a few times at his explanation, her cheeks tinting light pink for a moment. Shouldn't he be used to looking at her? After all, they have been married for a while... Though at the same time, even though they were, with everything that was going on and not to mention how long he was away at different tournaments without her they still hadn't had much time together because of it. But still, she didn't think that he'd be too embarrassed to look at her even with that, that and she didn't think she was attractive enough to warrant that kind of reaction but she wasn't going to voice that. Smiling gently she shook her head a little "There's no need to get embarrassed looking at me." She said softly.

Nexus now hesitantly looked at her. "R-Really...?" He asked. "Y-You wouldn't be embarrassed if we kissed right now...?" He asked curiously, smiling a little as he felt his spirits being lifted.

TheDragoon said:
Syo, looked down and sighed. "Do you want me to see you as more than that?" He asked her.
Emi blinked, "It's hard to hear you correctly when you aren't looking at the person you're talking to" she said.

JJKab said:
After good hour of searching for a perfect dress and a ring, Lena managed to find one, which was coloured light blue, symbolizing her love for water, as well as a ring, in a shape of a wave. She niftly came back to her house, and waited patiently for Shuu, her dress already on her
(I'll describe it in picture when he comes back)
Shuu teleported back and had her ring in a box. He didn't show her it just yet. "So, were all set?" He asked her with a chuckle. "If so I can now take you up on that beach picnic."

LunaCrosby said:
Emi blinked, "It's hard to hear you correctly when you aren't looking at the person you're talking to" she said.
Syo shook his head and just kept walking. "Forget it! Let's just keep going." He said as he now saw the Chinese restaurant.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu teleported back and had her ring in a box. He didn't show her it just yet. "So, were all set?" He asked her with a chuckle. "If so I can now take you up on that beach picnic."
6dy91x-i.jpg

Lena slowly stood up, in her dress already on her

"B---Before we go... how do I l--look?" She asked sheepishly, spinning around shyly.

Shortyshot said:
Hallson sighed "You're lucky I have a soft spot for girls." He muttered before taking his hand and stabbing it into his leg with ease "Hurry up now. Wounds like this still hurt."
Yui blinked before collecting the blood in a small bottle, "I imagine it would" she said, and hurried back to William when she finished, "He's weird" she whispered.

LunaCrosby said:
Yui blinked before collecting the blood in a small bottle, "I imagine it would" she said, and hurried back to William when she finished, "He's weird" she whispered.
Hallson smirked "But wait a second" The blood in the bottle began to shake "Is that William I see?.....Die." He said simply as the bottle exploded hardening the blood and impaling them in various locations.

TheDragoon said:
Syo shook his head and just kept walking. "Forget it! Let's just keep going." He said as he now saw the Chinese restaurant.
Emi followed him, "What? cat got your tongue?~" she said and giggled.

JJKab said:
6dy91x-i.jpg

Lena slowly stood up, in her dress already on her

"B---Before we go... how do I l--look?" She asked sheepishly, spinning around shyly.

Shuu chuckled and didn't touch her dress as to not ruin it. "You look beautiful in whatever you wear. Nothing could compare." He said sweetly with a light blush and smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi followed him, "What? cat got your tongue?~" she said and giggled.
Syo laughed a little at that because that was a good pun. "Alright alright you got me there. Leave me alone now please." He said with a blush before he opened the door for her. "After you."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu chuckled and didn't touch her dress as to not ruin it. "You look beautiful in whatever you wear. Nothing could compare." He said sweetly with a light blush and smile.
Lena smiled sheepishly, wide blush spreading through her cheeks

"Thanks..." She said, as she gently took her dress off, and niftly put on the stuff she had on before, briefly having her underwear out

"sure... I'll go with you" She exclaimed, smiling lovingly. Her ring was in her pocket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back