• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Ollene slowly followed Ariel into her neighbourhood, looking around nervously. She was not used to seeing such houses. Her was pretty much in ruin
"So uhm...I'm sorry if I'm rude for asking but...why is that dress the only outfit you have?" Ariel asked as they reached the gate of her home.

JJKab said:
Lena shrieked, as her arms wrapped arounds Shuu's neck, as she giggled.
"I've been kidnapped!" She said out loud in a joking voice, nuzzling close to him.
Shuu let out a fake evil laugh as he ran out into the water with her. "And now I shall drown her! And nobody shall stop me!" He said as he just let the water come to his feet before nuzzling her nose.

Nona said:
"So uhm...I'm sorry if I'm rude for asking but...why is that dress the only outfit you have?" Ariel asked as they reached the gate of her home.
Ollene was fearing that Ariel would ask that question, as she sighed softly.

"It's... T-the only piece of clothing I h... H... Have..." She exclaimed, blushing lightly

"E-Except my underwear... With that I've got.. T'three" She said, looking shyly at her house.

Nona said:
...Thank you? Why was he thanking her for? She didn't know, nor did she get a chance to think of why either as his lips were placed to hers. She wasn't expecting him to kiss her so deeply at first, but of course, she wasn't complaining, far from it really, she was enjoying the feeling as she kissed him back.
Nexus then pulled back lightly and kissed at her neck lightly before sucking on it gently, trying to leave a love mark there. He was happy that she confirmed that it was okay to be more like lovers. He was never sure all the time because Ilaani was his only love after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu let out a fake evil laugh as he ran out into the water with her. "And now I shall drown her! And nobody shall stop me!" He said as he just let the water come to his feet before nuzzling her nose.
Lena shrieked, clinging on tighter to Shuu, as she looked at the water with faoe expression of fright.

"No! I didn't even get to marry my Shuuie" She exclaimed, having her nose nuzzled

TheDragoon said:
Shuu then pulled back lightly and kissed at her neck lightly before sucking on it gently, trying to leave a love mark there. He was happy that she confirmed that it was okay to be more like lovers. He was never sure all the time because Ilaani was his only love after all.
(Shuu?! 0_o xD )

Tired of being on this pillar of ice she had made, Sophia decided to cut it in half by jumping in the air, and with drawing her crystal sword. She aimed the blade perfectly, and splits it down the middle. Letting her land safely on the ground. She let's out a brief sigh, and looks at the now split ice pillar.

JJKab said:
Lena shrieked, clinging on tighter to Shuu, as she looked at the water with faoe expression of fright.
"No! I didn't even get to marry my Shuuie" She exclaimed, having her nose nuzzled
Shuu chuckled as he sat down so Lena could feel the water on her feet. "Relax, I'm not gonna do that. I want to live the rest of my life with you after all." He said happily.

charleen said:
"Why do you have to be so demanding?!"

She fired back, frowning. Nico rubbed her temples slightly.

"I was just trying to get to know you better.."

Moonstone

Moonstone's eyes widened at Nico's sudden snapping at them. "I'm not being demanding, I was just trying to change the conversation to something I was more comfortable with." they said in monotone voice. "Sorry if I seemed demanding, but I'd rather just move onto a different topic. Anyways, would you like to take a stroll outside? I hate being inside for so long."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms, Nico's Dorm

Mood:

Uncomfortable

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Talk to Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

"I have no idea where we should go. I have only have a few ours until fall asleep again". Shiro remebered one place he would love visit before he was gone. "Maybe the school's garden will suffice".

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row][/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

TheDragoon said:
Nexus then pulled back lightly and kissed at her neck lightly before sucking on it gently, trying to leave a love mark there. He was happy that she confirmed that it was okay to be more like lovers. He was never sure all the time because Ilaani was his only love after all.
Ilaani's cheeks had tinted in colour as he had moved to kissing her neck as she tilted her head ever so slightly. Her eyes fluttering a little as she looked at him after he had stopped. She knew he had left a mark on her neck but she didn't mind since it was him that left it there after all. She smiled softly "See?, perfectly fine" she said, moving herself a little closer to him, referring to the fact that she was perfectly okay with him being affectionate, especially since he was the only person that she has ever allowed to be that way towards her. "What was that thank you for?" She asked, their faces now close as she eyed him curiously now that the thought was fresh in her head again.

Nona said:
Ilaani's cheeks had tinted in colour as he had moved to kissing her neck as she tilted her head ever so slightly. Her eyes fluttering a little as she looked at him after he had stopped. She knew he had left a mark on her neck but she didn't mind since it was him that left it there after all. She smiled softly "See?, perfectly fine" she said, moving herself a little closer to him, referring to the fact that she was perfectly okay with him being affectionate, especially since he was the only person that she has ever allowed to be that way towards her. "What was that thank you for?" She asked, their faces now close as she eyed him curiously now that the thought was fresh in her head again.
Nexus smiled lightly. "I'm glad you helped me confirmed wether or not it was okay to be more affectionate with you Ilaani." He said to her. "Because usually I don't think of you as that sort of person who loves getting affection and likes spending time with their lover more instead. I was just wondering if we could hit... Um... Last base at some point. We are married now after all..." He said shyly.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled lightly. "I'm glad you helped me confirmed wether or not it was okay to be more affectionate with you Ilaani." He said to her. "Because usually I don't think of you as that sort of person who loves getting affection and likes spending time with their lover more instead. I was just wondering if we could hit... Um... Last base at some point. We are married now after all..." He said shyly.
Ilaani puffed out her cheeks a little when she heard his response at first before realising that maybe she did seem that way still, but that was more to do with her not sharing how she felt often because of her past experiences and she was so used to shying herself away from such things even if she wanted them. Before answering, she began twiddling her thumbs "I...I'm sorry, I seemed that way..." She said as her cheeks coloured up, her eyes glancing down at her thumbs as they moved "The truth is, I really like being treated that way, I really realised that when you were gone...I'm just not used to showing it..." She said softly "But since I know you are never going anywhere, I can get used to it now in fact, I've been trying my hardest to" she said as she looked up at him again, her voice sounding shy as well, which was a rare occurrence for her, but she was saying how she felt fully and that was an even rarer occurrence coming from her. "A-As for your last suggestion...Yeah, we can."

charleen said:
"Yeaah, this room is getting stuffy.."
She rolled her eyes, but agreed with them. Nico walked over to the door and held it open for them.

"Where do you want to go, Moonstone?"

She asked softly.

Moonstone

Moonstone stood up and walked out the door. "Thank you." they said politely. They then thought a bit about Nico's question and responded with, "I don't have a particular area in mind since I'm still learning the school. How about we just walk around the school and just see where we land?" Moonstone then had another idea. "Or we could go off school grounds and look around town? Maybe there's a small cafe someplace we can visit."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms, Outside Nico's Dorm

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Walk around the school

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
"I have no idea where we should go. I have only have a few ours until fall asleep again". Shiro remebered one place he would love visit before he was gone. "Maybe the school's garden will suffice".

Avatia

"The school garden sounds nice. What type of flowers do they possess? I don't have much knowledge on flowers really... or anything on this planet aside from when I came to visit for some fun." Avatia asked as she let Shiro take the lead and walk her around.

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Shiro

Objective:

Talk to Shiro

Interacting With:

Shiro

Character Sheet:

Avatia

Sophia could sense a presence coming from behind her. She quickly turns around to see that it was man with a top hat, wearing a Tuxedo, accompanied with a red tie. His hair was blond and long, and his eyes were crystal red. The man was floating on air, clapping. "What a great show of skill, though... I think everyone and their grandmother here can do that." Sophia looked at this man with questioning eyes, but thought nothing of his sudden appearance. "So what? I'm just trying as all..." She said quietly. "Indeed you are, but... this strength will not do at all, for a crystal bearer. Not. At. All."

"Every kind. I'm suprised that they can grow so many" he walked toward the entrance. Small birds flew around him then up to the sky.

"It's a rather peaceful place, isn't it?"

The Royal Keen][bg=#110033][border=5px dotted #eeddff] [border=5px solid #eeddff] [COLOR=#eeddff][h][FA]star[/FA][/COLOR][COLOR=#eeddff][FONT='Book Antiqua']Avatia[FA]star[/FA][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#eeddff][/h][/COLOR] [COLOR=#eeddff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#eeddff][FONT='Book Antiqua'][divide=thick][/divide][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=#eeddff] "The school garden sounds nice. What type of flowers do they possess? I don't have much knowledge on flowers really... or anything on this planet aside from when I came to visit for some fun." Avatia asked as she let Shiro take the lead and walk her around.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#eeddff] [/COLOR] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][accordion=bcenter|125][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] {slide=[/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Extra Information[/B][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua']|center}[Row][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Location:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Fantasy High School[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Mood:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Happy[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Status:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Talking to Shiro[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Objective:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Talk to Shiro[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/row][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [divide=dotted-thick][/divide][Row][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [centerblock=80][Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Interacting With:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Shiro[/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/Column][/centerblock][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [centerblock=4000][Column=span2][/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Character Sheet:[/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-104#post-5858583 said:
Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row][/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

(Omg , I forgot. I have to finish the interaction with Avatia first. The character I have free is Kagami ._.)

CERBERUS177 said:
(@Kisaki , how about that dinner? It's fine if you don't want to, I'm just very board right now...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back