• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]

"I wanted to go to a spa place.."

She said, softly. Nico didn't know if that was a good suggestion.

"We can get massages!!"

Her face lit up in excitement. She giggled softly.

"And maybe a facial too!"

Nico looked up to see their reaction.

charleen said:
"I wanted to go to a spa place.."

She said, softly. Nico didn't know if that was a good suggestion.

"We can get massages!!"

Her face lit up in excitement. She giggled softly.

"And maybe a facial too!"

Nico looked up to see their reaction.

Moonstone

A mixture of disappointment and uneasiness spread over Moonstone's face and made their stomach feel like it was sinking. They tried to put on a happy facade and speak cheerily with, "If you'd like. I can just stand by and wait for you finish up." but they were trying their hardest to not tell Nico an outright no, and to just be polite.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms

Mood:

Uneasy

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Figure out a way to avoid going to the spa

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
"S-Sure...." Fricka nodded, frowning sadly, not looking up at Junchi, as the weird feeling ran across her back.

Mei Junchi

Junchi left to make some warm soup for Fricka after she accepted the idea of food. While they prepared the soup and gathered the ingredients they once again let themself relax. They laid their head on the counter and sighed, trying to figure out how they would handle taking care of Fricka. As much as Junchi loved caring for others, they also loved their free time and personal time where they could do what they want and not worry about being the cause if someone dies or lives.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Anxious, Tired

Preparing soup for Fricka

Objective:

Make soup for Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico sighed softly.

"You know you can just tell me no..?"

She chuckled to herself slightly.

"Unless you're scared to say to no to me hehehe.."

She said, mocking a villian's laugh. She clasped her hands together.

"But really, let's just walk around like you said the first time,"

She smiled gently back at them.

Nona said:
Yuna tilted her head and frowned a little "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that..." She said after hearing of his childhood, sure, she lived with assassins and, along with her older sibling and friends got beatings as a form of 'endurance training' but she was never put to war nor was she in a country heavily effected by it. "Hearing that, I'm considering myself lucky..." She said before her thoughts drifted back to what he had said afterwards about his coworkers... One knew where he was? The mention of that person had piqued her interest in his words. "Stuck in between dimensions? How'd that happen?" She asked , her voice laced with a curious tone.
--------------

Rini frowned gently as he told the story, it seemed even more sad now with the explanation to accompany it. Though, as she listened to the story, she was now being held, which was both calming and a bit shocking since she wasn't expecting it really. "That poor girl..." She said quietly when he had finished telling the story. Hearing the mention of tea being wonderful brought a smile to the young girl's face, though she was a bit reluctant to go actually get tea for a moment as she was finding great comfort in the position she was currently in now that the initial shock had long subsided. "Shall we get going then?" She asked curiously after a moment or two.
C4 smirked "No reason to be sorry for it, you didn't have any part in it." C4 laughed when she brought up drifter, of course he had mentioned him first but to have her bring it up still made him giggle. "Don't know. Why don't you ask him?" A glass pane like portal appeared beside C4 revealing a man in a shower floating through space. The man's body was mostly obscured by steam and he blushed when he saw the portal before throwing a bar of soap at C4 and forcing the portal closed, his voice echoing through the air "Jesus Christ C I'm not a zoo animal for you to show off!... and knock next time!!!" C4 just sat there blushing.

charleen said:
Nico sighed softly.
"You know you can just tell me no..?"

She chuckled to herself slightly.

"Unless you're scared to say to no to me hehehe.."

She said, mocking a villian's laugh. She clasped her hands together.

"But really, let's just walk around like you said the first time,"

She smiled gently back at them.
((@JJKab gotta apologize, I thought I'd be on more often. This whole day was tiring and I can't stay awake for my usual late hours of rping.))

Moonstone

"I'm fine with going, I just won't participate in the facials and messages. Perhaps I could just go with getting my nails done." they suggested. Moonstone didn't want to sound like someone who couldn't have fun, or ruined others' fun. They already knew they were becoming paranoid with the idea of being seen as someone like that, and didn't do much to stop it. Instead, it was just motivation to try to do more things other people found fun, and if they didn't like it, they'd keep quiet about it.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Do what Nico wants to do

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed, her hands going to meet her face, as she felt awkward. This situation felt awkward. Junchi didn't have to save her at all, he could be just walking around, getting to know more people, but instead, he was just taking care of her...

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] gotta apologize, I thought I'd be on more often. This whole day was tiring and I can't stay awake for my usual late hours of rping.))
((Oooookaaayyyy... :< )

The Royal Keen](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL] gotta apologize, I thought I'd be on more often. This whole day was tiring and I can't stay awake for my usual late hours of rping.))

Moonstone

"I'm fine with going, I just won't participate in the facials and messages. Perhaps I could just go with getting my nails done." they suggested. Moonstone didn't want to sound like someone who couldn't have fun, or ruined others' fun. They already knew they were becoming paranoid with the idea of being seen as someone like that, and didn't do much to stop it. Instead, it was just motivation to try to do more things other people found fun, and if they didn't like it, they'd keep quiet about it.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Do what Nico wants to do

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

She grinned again.

"Good, I'll get mine too!!"

Nico started to walk towards the exit of the school grounds. She went slowly, so Moonstone can catch up.

"You know, I like it when I get my way,"

She smirked, sticking her tongue out playfully at them.

"And honestly, you'll thank me later for this, you've been acting so anxious lately and this.. I feel will ease you a bit,"

She said, concern for her friend's being.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "Because when the ride ends, it's like you conquered one of your fears" she said.
Kenai smiled lightly "Ah, I guess that makes sense" he said with a nod before the ride started moving.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...16 or so...''
Colin blinked a few times "16? I thought you said you were around for a while?" He asked, looking slightly confused "Or is that just your physical age"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
C4 smirked "No reason to be sorry for it, you didn't have any part in it." C4 laughed when she brought up drifter, of course he had mentioned him first but to have her bring it up still made him giggle. "Don't know. Why don't you ask him?" A glass pane like portal appeared beside C4 revealing a man in a shower floating through space. The man's body was mostly obscured by steam and he blushed when he saw the portal before throwing a bar of soap at C4 and forcing the portal closed, his voice echoing through the air "Jesus Christ C I'm not a zoo animal for you to show off!... and knock next time!!!" C4 just sat there blushing.

[/QUOTE]
Yuna tilted her head curiously when he said to ask him herself, wondering what he meant exactly. It was then that a portal appeared beside them, causing Yuna to look into it to see this friend of his. Narrowing her eyes a little as she leaned forward to look in. Doing so, she gasped then reeled back with red cheeks, realising the guy was naked. Of course her view was obscured but still, it wasn't hard to tell what was happening. She jolted a little in her seat when the bar of soap hit the portal in case it would go through and hit her. After that there was a bit of an awkward silence. Clearing her throat a little as her eats twitched ever so slightly she tried to break the silence "Well that happened..." Yeah. She failed at it, but it was an attempt at least.

JJKab said:
@Nona (Just to make sure: I replied earlier, and you just found it, right?)
((Yeah don't worry, I bookmark your replies until you're online again :3))

Ariel blinked a few times before frowning "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that" she said as they arrived at the front door of her home, soon stepping g in "My room is just upstairs" she said with a smile before scuttling of little feet could be heard "Oh, and I hope you don't mind dragons" she warned, laughing sheepishly as two baby dragons ran into the hallway chirping loudly and running around like excited puppies.

Nona said:
((Yeah don't worry, I bookmark your replies until you're online again :3))
Ariel blinked a few times before frowning "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that" she said as they arrived at the front door of her home, soon stepping g in "My room is just upstairs" she said with a smile before scuttling of little feet could be heard "Oh, and I hope you don't mind dragons" she warned, laughing sheepishly as two baby dragons ran into the hallway chirping loudly and running around like excited puppies.
Ollene shrieked lightly, noticing the two dragons running around. She was scared of them a little, so she just avoided them, following Ariel sheepishly

"N---N-o.... It's okay..." She exclaimed

JJKab said:
Ollene shrieked lightly, noticing the two dragons running around. She was scared of them a little, so she just avoided them, following Ariel sheepishly
"N---N-o.... It's okay..." She exclaimed
"Are you sure?" She asked "I can usher them out of here if you want, but they're completely harmless I promise" she said as one rubbed its cheek against Ariel's leg. She giggled bending down and scooping the dragon into her arms as she went up the stairs to her room, waiting for Ollene to follow her in into her room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
"Are you sure?" She asked "I can usher them out of here if you want, but they're completely harmless I promise" she said as one rubbed its cheek against Ariel's leg. She giggled bending down and scooping the dragon into her arms as she went up the stairs to her room, waiting for Ollene to follow her in into her room.
Ollene sheepishly followed Ariel into her room, amazed by her room's looks

"M-My room looks... well... completely different..." She exclaimed quietly, her hand gently rubbing her arm. It was pretty warm in here, which in Ollene's house was rare.

"And n--no... they can stay here... I don't... mind them r--really" She said with a nervous laugh, looking at one of them.

JJKab said:
Ollene sheepishly followed Ariel into her room, amazed by her room's looks
"M-My room looks... well... completely different..." She exclaimed quietly, her hand gently rubbing her arm. It was pretty warm in here, which in Ollene's house was rare.

"And n--no... they can stay here... I don't... mind them r--really" She said with a nervous laugh, looking at one of them.
Ariel looked around briefly before going to her dresser to get the clothes she was talking about "It is?, how so?" She asked curiously wondering was Ollene homeless. Frowning at the thought as she began pulling out clothes and leaving them on the bed for Ollene to look through.

Nona said:
Ariel looked around briefly before going to her dresser to get the clothes she was talking about "It is?, how so?" She asked curiously wondering was Ollene homeless. Frowning at the thought as she began pulling out clothes and leaving them on the bed for Ollene to look through.
"Yeah... I... In my house, there is no electricity... no heat.... hot water is not an option.... Only way that I can heat myself is by... lighting the fire up in my campfire that I... set up in my room" Ollene exclaimed quietly, looking through Ariel's clothes. She slowly sat down on the bed, brushing her hand on the sheets.

"And also, I... well.. my roof is pretty... well... Rain can easily get through it, that's all I have to say about it" Ollene's voice lightly trembled there, but she was able to keep her composure

Nona said:
Ilaani blinked as her cheeks glowed red. Did she mean now? She wasn't sure. She was just giving the okay to. "U-Uhm, I mean...I'm okay with I-It..." She said timidly. "There's no point beating around the bush because is nerve wracking, its something couples do after all..." She said with a small nod, which was true, they'd be taking that step sooner or later.
Nexus picked her up and began taking her to their bedroom. "Then umm... Here we go...!" He laughed, but was really nervous on the inside. After all, they hadn't done this before so he wasn't sure what to do.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi sat down, "I've never really been here before, so I'm not sure...." she said.
Syo nodded and let her take her time on the menu. He already knew what he would order in mind so he just waited patiently for her as a waitress came by to take their drink orders. "I'll have a coca-cola." He said before the waitress looked at Emi.

JJKab said:
"Yeah... I... In my house, there is no electricity... no heat.... hot water is not an option.... Only way that I can heat myself is by... lighting the fire up in my campfire that I... set up in my room" Ollene exclaimed quietly, looking through Ariel's clothes. She slowly sat down on the bed, brushing her hand on the sheets.
"And also, I... well.. my roof is pretty... well... Rain can easily get through it, that's all I have to say about it" Ollene's voice lightly trembled there, but she was able to keep her composure
Ariel slowed in her movements as Ollene spoke about her home, she frowned softly as one of the dragons hopped up on the bed beside Ollene and whimpered lightly, curling up beside her "....I'm sorry to hear that..." Ariel said softly as she looked back at Ollene "...But maybe with these new outfits you can look good for a job interview and raise money to rent a dorm!" She chimed, trying to be optimistic about the situation.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus picked her up and began taking her to their bedroom. "Then umm... Here we go...!" He laughed, but was really nervous on the inside. After all, they hadn't done this before so he wasn't sure what to do.
Ilaani blinked as he suddenly lifted her up since she wasn't expecting it. She laughed along with him a little, placing a kiss on his cheek as he carried her, she was pretty nervous as well for the same reason.

((I'm gonna say time skip now because...yeah. Awkwardness. xD ))

Nona said:
Ariel slowed in her movements as Ollene spoke about her home, she frowned softly as one of the dragons hopped up on the bed beside Ollene and whimpered lightly, curling up beside her "....I'm sorry to hear that..." Ariel said softly as she looked back at Ollene "...But maybe with these new outfits you can look good for a job interview and raise money to rent a dorm!" She chimed, trying to be optimistic about the situation.
Ollene sighed, looking at the dragon. She rested her hand on it's head, petting it softly

"I.... lived like this since... well.... 6 years, now..." She exclaimed quietly

"Since three years ago, I live alone.."
She added, closing her eyes for a bit, before opening them, and looking at the outfits. She began searching through them.

"Y---You won't mind if I... put one on r--r-r-right now?"
Ollene asked uncertainly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back