• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Ariel slowed in her movements as Ollene spoke about her home, she frowned softly as one of the dragons hopped up on the bed beside Ollene and whimpered lightly, curling up beside her "....I'm sorry to hear that..." Ariel said softly as she looked back at Ollene "...But maybe with these new outfits you can look good for a job interview and raise money to rent a dorm!" She chimed, trying to be optimistic about the situation.
Ollene sighed, looking at the dragon. She rested her hand on it's head, petting it softly

"I.... lived like this since... well.... 6 years, now..." She exclaimed quietly

"Since three years ago, I live alone.."
She added, closing her eyes for a bit, before opening them, and looking at the outfits. She began searching through them.

"Y---You won't mind if I... put one on r--r-r-right now?"
Ollene asked uncertainly

Nona said:
Kenai smiled lightly "Ah, I guess that makes sense" he said with a nod before the ride started moving.

Colin blinked a few times "16? I thought you said you were around for a while?" He asked, looking slightly confused "Or is that just your physical age"
''It's a physical.''

Nona said:
Ilaani blinked as he suddenly lifted her up since she wasn't expecting it. She laughed along with him a little, placing a kiss on his cheek as he carried her, she was pretty nervous as well for the same reason.
((I'm gonna say time skip now because...yeah. Awkwardness. xD ))
((You start?))

@TheDragoon

Lena began laughing softly, looking into Shuu's eyes

"If you want, you can go on deeper. You know I love water" She exclaimed, planting a kiss on his cheek

JJKab said:
@TheDragoon
Lena began laughing softly, looking into Shuu's eyes

"If you want, you can go on deeper. You know I love water" She exclaimed, planting a kiss on his cheek
Shuu went into the water a little deeper, but was making sure Lena's head didn't go under. She also was carrying a baby around so she would have to swim with the extra weight so he was making sure they weren't too deep.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu went into the water a little deeper, but was making sure Lena's head didn't go under. She also was carrying a baby around so she would have to swim with the extra weight so he was making sure they weren't too deep.
Lena shivered softly, as they went on deeper

"It's good.... Shuu... I hope we actually make it to our 60's.." she exclaimed, her head slowly raising up, and kissing his lips, her eyes slowly closing

JJKab said:
Ollene sighed, looking at the dragon. She rested her hand on it's head, petting it softly
"I.... lived like this since... well.... 6 years, now..." She exclaimed quietly

"Since three years ago, I live alone.."
She added, closing her eyes for a bit, before opening them, and looking at the outfits. She began searching through them.

"Y---You won't mind if I... put one on r--r-r-right now?"
Ollene asked uncertainly
The dragon purred softly as it was petted "Oh, not at all, go ahead and change, I'm not looking" she said as she looked away and searched the dresser "So, why do you live alone now?" She asked. "If I'm allowed to know that is." She continued, wondering how she managed on her own, Ariel had issues with being alone and had some separation anxiety so she couldn't imagine herself in that position.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's a physical.''
Colin nodded "Ah, okay, that makes sense" he said as he leaned back on his chair a little "I guess it must be kinda cool to be pretty much immortal." he said looking over at her "Angel genes or not I seem to age normally, or at least I think I do" he chuckled.

Nona said:
The dragon purred softly as it was petted "Oh, not at all, go ahead and change, I'm not looking" she said as she looked away and searched the dresser "So, why do you live alone now?" She asked. "If I'm allowed to know that is." She continued, wondering how she managed on her own, Ariel had issues with being alone and had some separation anxiety so she couldn't imagine herself in that position.
Ollene blushed, hearing Ariel ask her about what happened to her. She decided to not answer that question, at least not now. She stood up without a word, taking a white t-shirt and black shorts with her, and slowly made her way to the corner of the room. She began taking her dress off, revealing her grey, slightly worn out underwear. Ollene was blushing, as she slowly kept on putting the shorts and t-shirts on, not wanting Ariel to even notice the state of her undies.

TheDragoon said:
((You start?))
((Im never good at starting time skips but Alright :'3))

Ilaani was now resting her head on Nexus' chest, her cheeks still glowing red from their previous activities. Her nervousness about it had faded fast about the whole matter and she was now relaxed as she looked up and offered him a small smile.

Nona said:
Colin nodded "Ah, okay, that makes sense" he said as he leaned back on his chair a little "I guess it must be kinda cool to be pretty much immortal." he said looking over at her "Angel genes or not I seem to age normally, or at least I think I do" he chuckled.
''It's not good being immortal...you make friends, watch them die because you can't age like they can. It can be a living hell sometimes...''

...⊹She said with a sigh⊹...

''Though, I died 2000 years ago and reborn just 16 years ago...though my mind still contains the memories of 2000 years ago and beyond that until the point I was actually born...''

JJKab said:
Ollene blushed, hearing Ariel ask her about what happened to her. She decided to not answer that question, at least not now. She stood up without a word, taking a white t-shirt and black shorts with her, and slowly made her way to the corner of the room. She began taking her dress off, revealing her grey, slightly worn out underwear. Ollene was blushing, as she slowly kept on putting the shorts and t-shirts on, not wanting Ariel to even notice the state of her undies.
Listening for a moment for a reply to her question, she didn't receive one. Noting the silence she was answered with Ariel smiled softly and shook her head, still not looking around so she hadn't noticed Ollene's underclothes being worn out "I'm sorry I asked that. Its okay that you don't want to answer, everyone has experiences that they'd rather not talk about. Even me." She said, letting Ollene know that she understood.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's not good being immortal...you make friends, watch them die because you can't age like they can. It can be a living hell sometimes...''
...⊹She said with a sigh⊹...

''Though, I died 2000 years ago and reborn just 16 years ago...though my mind still contains the memories of 2000 years ago and beyond that until the point I was actually born...''
Colin blinked a few times before frowning "Well...I guess when you put it like that, it doesn't sound so great..."

Nona said:
Colin blinked a few times before frowning "Well...I guess when you put it like that, it doesn't sound so great..."
''It really isn't sometimes....though you do get to live life longer. You just have to still suffer pain of losing people close to you.''

Nona said:
Listening for a moment for a reply to her question, she didn't receive one. Noting the silence she was answered with Ariel smiled softly and shook her head, still not looking around so she hadn't noticed Ollene's underclothes being worn out "I'm sorry I asked that. Its okay that you don't want to answer, everyone has experiences that they'd rather not talk about. Even me." She said, letting Ollene know that she understood.
Ollene nodded softly, sigh coming from her, as she was done changing, and looked at herself. The clothes felt so warm and cozy, much better compared to her dress.

"T....I....." She was stuttering, unable to talk for a bit.

...♱Seris continued to lead Greg to the food place she wanted to eat at♱...

Gregory was following Seris, humming peacefully

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It really isn't sometimes....though you do get to live life longer. You just have to still suffer pain of losing people close to you.''
Colin frowned "That's not nice...I'm guessing you're talking from experience huh." He answered

JJKab said:
Ollene nodded softly, sigh coming from her, as she was done changing, and looked at herself. The clothes felt so warm and cozy, much better compared to her dress.
"T....I....." She was stuttering, unable to talk for a bit.
Hearing her stutter Ariel then turned around to see if she was okay and hear what she had to say.

Nona said:
Hearing her stutter Ariel then turned around to see if she was okay and hear what she had to say.
Ollene was standing there in Ariel's clothes, looking shyly at her with a small

"I...... Am....... so gratefull... you don't even..... k----know" She exclaimed quietly, tears slowly dwelling in her eyes.

"And... r---r-referring to your question from earlier.... W---Well... my father... uhm.... left.. me.... when I was... 13...." She exclaimed quietly, the smile disappearing from her lips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back