• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly let the bowl onto the stand next to the bed, and lied down on the bed, feeling tired
"If you want... you can leave.... I'm not holding you here" She exclaimed, looking tiredly at him

"If you don't... that's okay...." She turned around to face the other way from Junchi, more from exaustion than from annoyance, to get some sleep. She began coughing softly.

Mei Junchi

"You have your phone and my phone number in it, correct?" Junchi asked. "If so, I'll go out, and if I have the money, buy you some more stuff to eat and drink, do you have any food in mind you'd like?"

Junchi hardly knew why they were so eager to take care of Fricka. Maybe it's because they had pity on her, or maybe it's because they just enjoyed seeing others improve their lives and recover from bad times. Either way, Junchi wasn't going to stop any time soon with helping Fricka, and especially others. This was just the start to them practicing their career to be a nurse, or psychologist, or whatever that allowed them to help others. Really, Junchi just wanted to be a healer or caretaker, something where they could see their patients face-to-face and watch as they live a happier live because of them.

They thought that it would be selfish to leave Fricka alone if they wanted to help people so much, but they tried to rationalize it by telling themself that everyone needs a break. People can't take care of a person twenty-four-seven unless they have some sort of ability that allows them to do that. Junchi thought that it'd be nice to have the ability to clone themself to take care of others, or be able to stay awake longer than average for the people of their species. Those abilities would even help them when they're not doing medical work, and they were tempted to ask Moonstone for those abilities. Moonstone's ability creation hardly worked though, since they were too lazy to think out the powers in detail, and at times daydream while creating the power, only to make it backfire on themself. Junchi just decided to keep their normal abilities, and make do with what they had.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Relaxed

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Acquire stuff to take care of Fricka, Take a break

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Uhm...I don't... know... maybe some vegetables...?" Fricka said quietly, looking over her shoulder at Junchi. She slowly sat up, and looked at him fully.

"Can you... sit here for a bit? I need to tell you something" She exclaimed, patting the sheets next to her, smiling a little sheepishly

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody clapped, "That was awesome!" he said, Cody was a huge rock fan, and listens to a few bands stretching from the early 2000's, to the current year, "I have an acoustic guitar in my dorm, sadly, I only can do country type songs, and if you saw my posters, you'd know that doesn't fit me..." he said, feeling that Cyan was the coolest person he has ever met at that school, though, he hasn't really thought of anyone as cool at that school, "So, speaking of music, you got any particular band or style you like? I can see that rock is one, any others?" he said as he reached her, examining the guitar, though pink and pretty, it was still cool.
Cyan: "Oh well um... I have always wanted to be in a band. But I just...kind of never have worked up the courage to do it. So I only practice my 'power chords'... I also like puns." She laughs a little and plays with her pink bow on the front of her uniform. "I like rock, and acoustic. And pop songs."

Kisaki said:
"I guess the students here use magic to keep the plants alive" he touched a unbloomed flower and it quickly bloomed into a rose.
"At least flowers know how to get along with each other"

Avatia

"Fascinating." Avatia complimented as she watched Shiro make a flower blossom into a rose. "With a place like this, I'd expect more people to be around here."

Avatia was already beginning to claim this garden as her own area. A private area where she could go to read, practice her powers, or just look at the flowers. The place wouldn't be completely private, since it was still a public area, but she could try her best to keep it that way, or even just have a low population walking around. "Is there anything else that's done here, in the garden?"

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Garden

Mood:

Fascinated

Talking to Shiro

Objective:

Learn about the garden

Interacting With:

Shiro

Character Sheet:

Avatia

Sophia thought maybe going to the dorm would do her some good, might keep her mind off of what the man just did to her chest. Getting off the ground, and dust her sides, and her helmet to get the dirt off. Sophia changes back to her normal self, and goes to where the girl's dorms where at. Seeing a bench just begging to be sat on, Sophia sits on the bench and just try to think about the positives of this place.

"The gardening club is usually here , but that's about it". He took a red carnation from the ground and smelled it.

"Each follower represents something. Like this one. It could mean strength , but it could also mean love." he put the flower into Avatia's hair.

"It was nice meeting you miss goddess, but I must go." He's turned around and started to walk away.

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row][/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

Jennete said:
Cyan: "Oh well um... I have always wanted to be in a band. But I just...kind of never have worked up the courage to do it. So I only practice my 'power chords'... I also like puns." She laughs a little and plays with her pink bow on the front of her uniform. "I like rock, and acoustic. And pop songs."
Cody smiled and laughed a bit,"I prefer rock over anything that can be a universal genre. I like another genre, but I don't want to talk about it, I feel that people don't like it too much..." he said, metal and heavy metal are liked by only some, not all like rock or nu metal, as those sound a bit peaceful, rather metal and heavy metal are the very opposite. "I'm kind of board, and bit hungry, want to go grab a bite somewhere, there's a good sushi place near by..." Cody asked. He had some extra money from the work on his car, and can't find a use for the money, and thought he should spend it on something, but since Cyan was there, he'd thought he'd offer lunch instead.

Kisaki said:
"The gardening club is usually here , but that's about it". He took a red carnation from the ground and smelled it.
"Each follower represents something. Like this one. It could mean strength , but it could also mean love." he put the flower into Avatia's hair.

"It was nice meeting you miss goddess, but I must go." He's turned around and started to walk away.

Avatia

Stunned by Shiro putting a flower in her hair, she could hardly speak anything but a "Thank you." and "G-Goodbye." Avatia didn't understand why this surprised her, since it was just a flower, but when she touched her cheeks she could feel her skin getting hotter, and knew she was blushing. She turned away from the boy as he walked away, and sat down next to the flowers he pulled the flower from.

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High's Garden

Mood:

Flustered

Sitting with flowers

Objective:

N/A

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Avatia

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
"Uhm...I don't... know... maybe some vegetables...?" Fricka said quietly, looking over her shoulder at Junchi. She slowly sat up, and looked at him fully.
"Can you... sit here for a bit? I need to tell you something" She exclaimed, patting the sheets next to her, smiling a little sheepishly

Mei Junchi

"Uh, sure." Junchi said hesitantly. They scooted to the spot Fricka wanted and leaned in to hear what she wanted. They wondered why she was smiling, and wasn't sure if they should be happy to hear what she was going to say or nervous, but they prepared themself for either direction this would go.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

N/A

Waiting for Fricka to speak

Objective:

Figure out what Fricka wants to tell them

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Shiro arrived at his room .

"Mmm..." he looked over to the mirror. His yellow eyes are starting to become blue. His soul will go back to sleep until the next full moon.

"I better go now. Jack seems to have important bussiness today anyways" Shiro closed his eyes and his own soul drifted off to sleep into the unknown.

Jack opened his eyes.

"That was a weird dream". he got up from his bed. He smelled like flowers and grass. He shrugged it offed and got up from his bed and started getting ready for his next class .

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Oh you know, they cut your nails, shape them and make them look pretty,"

She giggled. Nico walked to her small car, unlocking all the doors.

"I recently just got this small car, it was pretty cheap,"

She said, explaining how she got that car so easily. She got in the driver seat and turned on the engine. She blasted the AC since it was pretty toasty outside.

"Also don't worry about the expenses, this is my way of saying thank you for the watch, but most importantly thank you for being my friend,"

She tilted her slightly and smiled gently at them.

"I know these last few meet ups weren't the best, but just I do really appreciate what you do for me.."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and started to back her car in the driveway.

As of now, I will be going offline for a while. I'm telling you all this because I will be ending all interactions I have. If I return, I will talk to you about restoring our interaction if you aren't using the character. @Tobi Neafearn @Nona and any others I have interactions with. @Fukushima Akira, tagging you to let you know and I used the code from you post about your break so thanks.

charleen said:
"Oh you know, they cut your nails, shape them and make them look pretty,"
She giggled. Nico walked to her small car, unlocking all the doors.

"I recently just got this small car, it was pretty cheap,"

She said, explaining how she got that car so easily. She got in the driver seat and turned on the engine. She blasted the AC since it was pretty toasty outside.

"Also don't worry about the expenses, this is my way of saying thank you for the watch, but most importantly thank you for being my friend,"

She tilted her slightly and smiled gently at them.

"I know these last few meet ups weren't the best, but just I do really appreciate what you do for me.."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and started to back her car in the driveway.

Moonstone

Moonstone looked down at their fingers and felt like they were already shaped and pretty enough. "They paint nails too, correct? I wouldn't mind having my nails painted with pretty designs." they told Nico as they crouched down into her small car. They wished they could just walk, or that they had a map of this area to accurately teleport them to the place instead of having to fit themself into a small car.

"O-Oh, thank you." Moonstone spoke shyly to Nico's generosity. "I really don't mind paying for myself though, money isn't a big issue in my life." they explained while getting themself comfortable in Nico's car.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Nico's Car

Mood:

Slightly uncomfortable from Nico's small car

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Go to the spa with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico got excited again. Once Moonstone was inside the car, she drove off. She kept her eyes on road, occasionally looking over at them.

"Yes, they can certainly paint your nails with pretty designs,"

She smiled.

"I also heard they can add little gems on your nails too, so you can actually get a moonstone gem in your nails,"

She giggled softly to herself.

"It'll look soo iridescent and coool and just.. Magical!"

She said, practically squealing.

"And then underneath, you can have like galaxy theme nails,"

She nodded while turning in the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Origami woke up an hour after they fell asleep, she looked at the time, she then teleported them to her room, in bed and under the covers, she wrapped her arms around him and went back to sleep.
Paris felt the warmth of the covers and then the embrace of the sleeping Origami. He returned to sleep once his head hit the pillow. Some men like fishing, Some men like fowling, Some men like to hear the cannon ball a'roarin. Paris likes sleeping, especially in Origami's chamber.

@Mayyflower

((Anyone available for rp?

RPN failed to notify me on anything, so I might have missed over something.))

(I'am. I have another o.c I want to use)

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Anyone available for rp?
RPN failed to notify me on anything, so I might have missed over something.))

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
(We do it now. You can start. I need to start up my computer)
(Alright)

Serena made her way to Jack's dorm, she was all dressed up for an odd reason, she wasn't wearing jeans and a tank top like last time, she wore a skirt and a neon blue t shirt, she thought she'd look nice for dinner with him, as to last time she looked like a tom boy, even though she was one, she kinda wanted to impress Jack this time, as she brought some vanilla ice cream for desert, she didn't know if he's had any before, and she wanted to see what he could do with it, as like Cody, he can eat anything hot...or on fire for that matter. She knocked and held the bag behind her, waiting to be invited in.

charleen said:
Nico got excited again. Once Moonstone was inside the car, she drove off. She kept her eyes on road, occasionally looking over at them.
"Yes, they can certainly paint your nails with pretty designs,"

She smiled.

"I also heard they can add little gems on your nails too, so you can actually get a moonstone gem in your nails,"

She giggled softly to herself.

"It'll look soo iridescent and coool and just.. Magical!"

She said, practically squealing.

"And then underneath, you can have like galaxy theme nails,"

She nodded while turning in the streets.

Moonstone

"That actually sounds really nice. I would like galaxy themes nails, and perhaps with the sparkles being small gemstones." Moonstone said, fascinated with what the spa could probably do. At times, they let the thought of others being able to do amazing things with just the tools they had slip from their mind, since they were so used to doing everything immediately with their abilities. It seemed almost alien for a person to do something simple like constructing a wooden chair with wood they gathered, when Moonstone could just imagine it and have it show up in front of them immediately. Times like this made Moonstone realize how disconnected they were to the world.

"What's it like to make things without, uh, using your powers? I've done stuff where I had to start from scratch like art and music, but more complicated stuff like building objects on a constant basis... I haven't ever done that much." they asked, almost blurting it out, excited to hear Nico's response to their thoughts.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Nico's Car

Mood:

Disconnected

Thinking

Objective:

Go to the spa with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet: