• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a little and laughed shyly. "S-Sure, but be gentle~" He said teasingly.
"Oh, sure, I will" Lena said, smirking at Shuu, as she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, ready for them to be submerged.

"Just for a bit, but we can stay longer under, if you'll feel like it" She added, taking slow breaths to be prepared

Nona said:
(( @TheDragoon here you go~ ))
Nexus was looking up at the ceiling with a smile. He hugged Ilaani close and looked at her after a minute or 2. "I regret nothing." He said softly. "Your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me..."

JJKab said:
(I think I replied, but meh)
Gregory kept on following Serene to the place she wanted to eat, his hands stuffed in his pockets
''Oh, by the way, you are gonna order for yourself right?''

JJKab said:
"Oh, sure, I will" Lena said, smirking at Shuu, as she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, ready for them to be submerged.
"Just for a bit, but we can stay longer under, if you'll feel like it" She added, taking slow breaths to be prepared
Shuu rolled his eyes at her. "I'm a god, you think I can't handle it?" He snickered at her before nuzzling his nose against hers. "I'll be fine."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh, by the way, you are gonna order for yourself right?''
"Yeah, gonna order something. We'll see what" Gregory nodded, smiling a little at her

TheDragoon said:
Shuu rolled his eyes at her. "I'm a god, you think I can't handle it?" He snickered at her before nuzzling his nose against hers. "I'll be fine."
"You're a god indeed.... my god" Lena said softly, nuzzling his nose back, somewhat laying a kiss (Eskimoses do that)

"So. Waitin' "

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh okay. Thought I would have to order for you.''
Gregory laughed lightly

"Hey, I'm no poor, I can handle myself" He said, grinning slyly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ha...okay.''
After brief moment of silence, Gregory looked around

"Dang, it's pretty far from school. We've been walking for a bit now"

JJKab said:
After brief moment of silence, Gregory looked around
"Dang, it's pretty far from school. We've been walking for a bit now"
''Because the closest from there is just a ice cream shop. We're almost there though...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Because the closest from there is just a ice cream shop. We're almost there though...''
"Oh, that's good" Gregory nodded lightly at her statement, chuckling lightly when she mentioned ice cream shop

JJKab said:
"Oh, that's good" Gregory nodded lightly at her statement, chuckling lightly when she mentioned ice cream shop
...♱They approached a fast food restaurant named McDonalds. Seris soon waited at the door waiting for Gregory♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱They approached a fast food restaurant named McDonalds. Seris soon waited at the door waiting for Gregory♱...
"McDonalds? Oh... alright.." Gregory was slightly disappointed at Seris' choice of restaurant, but decided to eat neverworthless

JJKab said:
"You're a god indeed.... my god" Lena said softly, nuzzling his nose back, somewhat laying a kiss (Eskimoses do that)
"So. Waitin' "
Shuu slowly lowered her and himself into the water, waiting for her to give him the signal to go up.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu slowly lowered her and himself into the water, waiting for her to give him the signal to go up.
Few small bubbles went out of Lena's nostrills, as she slowly kissed Shuu's lips, her hand slowly moving to meet his cheek, caressing it softly.

JJKab said:
Few small bubbles went out of Lena's nostrills, as she slowly kissed Shuu's lips, her hand slowly moving to meet his cheek, caressing it softly.
Shuu kissed her back softly, passing some of his air into her so that she could breath for longer as his hand met her cheek too.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back softly, passing some of his air into her so that she could breath for longer as his hand met her cheek too.
Lena slowly wrapped her other arm around Shuu's neck, her kiss becoming more and more passionate. She was sharing some air with him as well, so he could stay like that for a bit longer

JJKab said:
Ollene was standing there in Ariel's clothes, looking shyly at her with a small
"I...... Am....... so gratefull... you don't even..... k----know" She exclaimed quietly, tears slowly dwelling in her eyes.

"And... r---r-referring to your question from earlier.... W---Well... my father... uhm.... left.. me.... when I was... 13...." She exclaimed quietly, the smile disappearing from her lips
Ariel smiled at first, as if to say 'You're welcome' but her smile soon disappeared as Ollene continued to talk. "H-He what? That's horrible" Ariel knew her own dad left home for long periods of time but that was for their own safety and he always can home. Why would someone just leave their kid like that?! The though made her kinda upset.

Nona said:
Ariel smiled at first, as if to say 'You're welcome' but her smile soon disappeared as Ollene continued to talk. "H-He what? That's horrible" Ariel knew her own dad left home for long periods of time but that was for their own safety and he always can home. Why would someone just leave their kid like that?! The though made her kinda upset.
"W---Well.... I.... d---d-did live untill now, so... I guess... I'll be fine...." Ollene exclaimed, trying to shrug it off.

"A----Anyways... I should...." She said with a bit of unclearity in her voice.

"I think i ran out of money" Ollene said quietly to herself, with a small sight, hoping that Ariel didn't hear it

JJKab said:
Lena slowly wrapped her other arm around Shuu's neck, her kiss becoming more and more passionate. She was sharing some air with him as well, so he could stay like that for a bit longer
Shuu met her with the same passion before pulling away slowly to then kiss her again lightly, brushing his tongue against her teeth to ask for entrance.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu met her with the same passion before pulling away slowly to then kiss her again lightly, brushing his tongue against her teeth to ask for entrance.
Lena's mouth slightly opened, letting Shuu's tonque into her mouth, at the same time her own coming out to meet his, with small amount of air escaping in the process

JJKab said:
Lena's mouth slightly opened, letting Shuu's tonque into her mouth, at the same time her own coming out to meet his, with small amount of air escaping in the process
Shuu let the kiss get deeper and deeper until he finally pulled back and pointed up so that Lena could get some air. He also wasn't sure if it was safe for the baby so... Just in case.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu let the kiss get deeper and deeper until he finally pulled back and pointed up so that Lena could get some air. He also wasn't sure if it was safe for the baby so... Just in case.
Some of Lena's air left her lungs, as she nodded, her stomach beginning to convulse lightly. She started to swim upwards by herself, slowly making her way up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back