• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
"Dumplings?" She repeated before smiling "I've never had those before so I kinda want to try them!" She said happily "I'm sure there's a dumpling place around here..." She said as she grabbed her purse to leave to find one.
"Alright..." Ollene nodded, following Ariel eagerly, yet a bit shyly, holding her arm with her hand.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris soon waited in line to give her order♱...
Gregory was waiting behind Seris, humming lightly.

"Damn, they have pretty long lines'ere" He commented quietly

charleen said:
"Pretty much,"
She said, nodding at their question. Nico got out of her car. She stretched for bit before looking over to Moonstone. They were in some kind of deep thought. She crouched down to see them better.

"Something's the matter, Moonstone?"

She asked gently.

Moonstone

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." they said politely before stepping out of the car. They always said those two words, "I'm fine." for any situation, whether they were sad, happy, or angry. It was a mostly normal response to them, and they thought of it as a catch-all response when they didn't want to, or couldn't describe their feelings.

After stepping out of the car Moonstone was relieved they no longer had to sit in such a small thing. After stretching, they tightened the cloth they wore to cover their hair and began walking towards the entrance of the spa. If they couldn't look human, they might as well get close to the look by covering their obviously abnormal hair.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Spa

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico, Walking to the entrance of the spa

Objective:

Go to the spa with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka was just listening to Junchi talk, and when he finished, she silently let go of him, looking shyly at the sheets
"I.... I guess I'll try and sleep now...." She exclaimed, lying down, looking at the ceiling. Her eyes slowly began to close

Mei Junchi

"Get a lot of rest, and I'll go out to bring you some more stuff." Junchi said before leaving Fricka alone in her bedroom. They left her dorm and locked it with her keys since they planned on coming back later, and didn't want her to encounter intruders in her condition.

As they left her dorm they wondered what they should get for her. They wanted to make her something warm and easy to eat again, and planned on making her noodles with maybe bread on the side. They also wanted to get her a heating pad she could lay on to warm herself up, and they would get her some new clothes to put on if they knew her size. Junchi tried to push all those plans aside for a moment though, and decided to take a break for a bit. They figured they could just go out to town, look around, enjoy themself, and pick up what they needed during their trip.

Extra Information

Leaving female dorms

Mood:

Thoughtful

Thinking

Objective:

Relax, Find stuff to take care of Fricka with

Interacting With:

N/A (Previously Fricka)

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

After a bit, peacefull snoring could be heard from Fricka, as she curled up on the bed, fully asleep now

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...yeah. It is pretty popular..''
"I don't judge'em..." Gregory exclaimed, as they were getting closer to the cashier

Kisaki said:
Jack sat down in the chair next to Serena. "I hope you like the food".
Kagami was already stuffing her face with ramen. She finished 3 bowls of ramen in 5 minutes.

"I'm guessing you haven't ate for a while he looked at Kagami.

"I've been busy , so I couldn't eat".

Kagami was tempted to tease Serena or maybe knock over with Jack so they fall on the floor. She picked the second plan. She had at little smirk on her face. (Gtg)
Serena ate some of the Sukiyaki, it was pretty good, "This is nice Jack, I've never had this before, and it's pretty good..." she said with a smile as she ate. Serena has had the sad US version of overseas dishes, only thing that seemed anything near to the country of origin, was Mexican food, but she always made the stuff to make it, Cody too, but he always added ghost peppers and all the hot stuff, but this was nice, it was nice to have dinner with someone other than just herself for once.

" Thanks. My human caretaker used serve this to us on special occasions. "

Kagami set down her chopsticks .

"I miss those days. She took care of us like we were her own children."Kagami quickly switched to another topic.

"Anyways , how about dessert.?".

Jack quickly sat up from his chair.

"I totally forgot about that. I was planning to make stawberry cake". He excused himself from the table.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena ate some of the Sukiyaki, it was pretty good, "This is nice Jack, I've never had this before, and it's pretty good..." she said with a smile as she ate. Serena has had the sad US version of overseas dishes, only thing that seemed anything near to the country of origin, was Mexican food, but she always made the stuff to make it, Cody too, but he always added ghost peppers and all the hot stuff, but this was nice, it was nice to have dinner with someone other than just herself for once.

Kisaki said:
" Thanks. My human caretaker used serve this to us on special occasions. "
Kagami set down her chopsticks .

"I miss those days. She took care of us like we were her own children."Kagami quickly switched to another topic.

"Anyways , how about dessert.?".

Jack quickly sat up from his chair.

"I totally forgot about that. I was planning to make stawberry cake". He excused himself from the table.
"Feel free to use the ice cream Jack!" she said, seeing that he also had dessert planed out too, "I think it'd go nice with the cake, really..." she said and finished her bowl of ramen and sat back, and looked at Kagami, "So, what are your powers?" Serena asked, curious of what she can do.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico shrugged. It's not like we can turn back now, she thought. Well they can teleport out of here, but would they do that.. just leave her here if they were too uncomfortable. She walked to the main door of the spa, and opened it. There was a lady at the counter. She placed down her and Moonstone's name. Then, they followed them to the nails grooming section. Luckily, it was a slow day for them, so they had a lot of vacant chairs.

"Ok, you tell them exactly what you want for you nails,"

She said, smiling. Nico proceeded to tell her person to paint her nail a classic ruby red. She loves red nails for some reason.

Jack nodded. Ice cream with strawberry cake sounds delicous.

" Super hearing , super strength, super speed , and etc. I can use my blood as a weapon. Elemental power that I have are water and dark magic. " She had a long list of powers , but she'll cut it off with that.

"What about you? I mean, I can smell the human blood from you so I'm just wondering".

CERBERUS177 said:
"Feel free to use the ice cream Jack!" she said, seeing that he also had dessert planed out too, "I think it'd go nice with the cake, really..." she said and finished her bowl of ramen and sat back, and looked at Kagami, "So, what are your powers?" Serena asked, curious of what she can do.

Kisaki said:
Jack nodded. Ice cream with strawberry cake sounds delicous.
" Super hearing , super strength, super speed , and etc. I can use my blood as a weapon. Elemental power that I have are water and dark magic. " She had a long list of powers , but she'll cut it off with that.

"What about you? I mean, I can smell the human blood from you so I'm just wondering".
Serena's holster was on her thigh, but that'd be awkward to get the weapon, so she held her hand out like a gun pointed in the air, and summoned Golden Bird, her magical handgun, that Cody was now jealous of, "I have this, I call her Golden Bird...and I have arm shields, and I can teleport." she said as her gun went away, for it to disappear she let it go as if to drop it, and it went away, "Really, the only good power I have, is teleporting, as if I forget my key to my room, just teleport right into it." she said with a slight smile.

e2705f89ada16630ba1d481cabd79a91.jpg

"That's pretty cool gun. Love the

design". Kagami touched her sun necklace. It had a similar design like Jack's , but his is a crescent moon.

She summoned her scythe .

"This is my weapon. Pretty isn't she?"

Redirect Notice

(I had to use a link instead.)

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena's holster was on her thigh, but that'd be awkward to get the weapon, so she held her hand out like a gun pointed in the air, and summoned Golden Bird, her magical handgun, that Cody was now jealous of, "I have this, I call her Golden Bird...and I have arm shields, and I can teleport." she said as her gun went away, for it to disappear she let it go as if to drop it, and it went away, "Really, the only good power I have, is teleporting, as if I forget my key to my room, just teleport right into it." she said with a slight smile.
e2705f89ada16630ba1d481cabd79a91.jpg

Kisaki said:
"That's pretty cool gun. Love the
design". Kagami touched her sun necklace. It had a similar design like Jack's , but his is a crescent moon.

She summoned her scythe .

"This is my weapon. Pretty isn't she?"

Redirect Notice

(I had to use a link instead.)
(Funny thing, the scythe was near an air pump too lol)

Serena jumped a bit, "Right on..." she said, seeing the size of it was pretty menacing as it was pretty large, but her's was meant to scare people at first glance, "So, that smelling human blood? What uh...what was that all about?" Serena asked, kind of a strange thing to say to someone who's human and all...

(Lol)

"I'm half vampire. I can' t help it when I smell blood of a human. Don't worry I won't bite you". Kagami then made her scythe disappear.

"Blood gives me extra power if I drink it. It's not necessary for me to live".

CERBERUS177 said:
(Funny thing, the scythe was near an air pump too lol)
Serena jumped a bit, "Right on..." she said, seeing the size of it was pretty menacing as it was pretty large, but her's was meant to scare people at first glance, "So, that smelling human blood? What uh...what was that all about?" Serena asked, kind of a strange thing to say to someone who's human and all...

Kisaki said:
(Lol)
"I'm half vampire. I can' t help it when I smell blood of a human. Don't worry I won't bite you". Kagami then made her scythe disappear.

"Blood gives me extra power if I drink it. It's not necessary for me to live".
That calmed her a bit when she said 'vampire', "Alright then. That's interesting..." she said. She looked to Jack, "You need any help there Jacky boy?" she said, hoping that didn't make him mad or anything, she thought she'd be funny or something. "I can help you if you want..." she said.

Jack ears twitched at the nickname that she had given him.

"Um..sure. I guess I need help decorating the cake ."

CERBERUS177 said:
That calmed her a bit when she said 'vampire', "Alright then. That's interesting..." she said. She looked to Jack, "You need any help there Jacky boy?" she said, hoping that didn't make him mad or anything, she thought she'd be funny or something. "I can help you if you want..." she said.

charleen said:
Nico shrugged. It's not like we can turn back now, she thought. Well they can teleport out of here, but would they do that.. just leave her here if they were too uncomfortable. She walked to the main door of the spa, and opened it. There was a lady at the counter. She placed down her and Moonstone's name. Then, they followed them to the nails grooming section. Luckily, it was a slow day for them, so they had a lot of vacant chairs.
"Ok, you tell them exactly what you want for you nails,"

She said, smiling. Nico proceeded to tell her person to paint her nail a classic ruby red. She loves red nails for some reason.

Moonstone

Moonstone told their person to paint their nails with a galaxy theme, and if he could, put on gemstones for the stars. They didn't care if they were real or fake, as long as they looked good and didn't fall off as soon as their nails were finished. The painting was relaxing, excluding how tense they would get when their hands were touched, which was always. They tried to relax themself by daydreaming about other things, and it was made easier since the guy doing their nails was being gentle with their hands. Moonstone didn't feel as on guard as they needed to be, but they still attempted to not fall too deeply into their daydreaming where they weren't aware of what was going on around them anymore.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

The Spa

Mood:

Relaxed, Slightly tensed

Getting their nails painted

Objective:

Get their nails done

Interacting With:

N/A

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

Kisaki said:
Jack ears twitched at the nickname that she had given him.
"Um..sure. I guess I need help decorating the cake ."
Serena nodded and got up to help him decorate the cake, it looked nice already, "Wow this is...wow..." she said, the cake looked nice already, no idea why he needed help with it, but saw that there were still some left over strawberries and icing. She did as she was told to decorate it, "Thanks for dinner by the way Jack." she said and looked at him, "Listen, um..." she was looking for something to say, "Maybe next time we go to my place for dinner, I know a recipe for some good steaks and a nice salad, if that's what you would like, when we have free time again..." she said, she found a way to smoke meat while not using a grill or a smoker, and she would like to try it out, since it showed how to make the room not fill up with smoke when doing it.

" You like my decorating. I guess I should open a bakery" he chuckled.

He listened to Serena's offer.

"I'll gladly come over for dinner next time. " he never had steak before and would love to try it.

Kagami acted onto her plan.

"Plan b into action". This girl needs some help with her love life. Kagami walked over and pushed Serena toward Jack.

"Omg, I'm so sorry" Kagami said while she ditched the room leaving the dorm room.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena nodded and got up to help him decorate the cake, it looked nice already, "Wow this is...wow..." she said, the cake looked nice already, no idea why he needed help with it, but saw that there were still some left over strawberries and icing. She did as she was told to decorate it, "Thanks for dinner by the way Jack." she said and looked at him, "Listen, um..." she was looking for something to say, "Maybe next time we go to my place for dinner, I know a recipe for some good steaks and a nice salad, if that's what you would like, when we have free time again..." she said, she found a way to smoke meat while not using a grill or a smoker, and she would like to try it out, since it showed how to make the room not fill up with smoke when doing it.

Nona said:
Kenai smiled lightly "Ah, I guess that makes sense" he said with a nod before the ride started moving.

Colin blinked a few times "16? I thought you said you were around for a while?" He asked, looking slightly confused "Or is that just your physical age"
Asako grinned when the ride started moving, "Here we go~" she said excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back