• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
" You like my decorating. I guess I should open a bakery" he chuckled.
He listened to Serena's offer.

"I'll gladly come over for dinner next time. " he never had steak before and would love to try it.

Kagami acted onto her plan.

"Plan b into action". This girl needs some help with her love life. Kagami walked over and pushed Serena toward Jack.

"Omg, I'm so sorry" Kagami said while she ditched the room leaving the dorm room.
Serena felt the push, it was enough to make her fall forward, 'Damn that girl!' she thought to herself as she fell towards Jack, grabbing onto him with a hug, her face into his chest, and her face slowly lighting up to a red tomato.

TheDragoon said:
Syo nodded and let her take her time on the menu. He already knew what he would order in mind so he just waited patiently for her as a waitress came by to take their drink orders. "I'll have a coca-cola." He said before the waitress looked at Emi.
Emi continued looking at the menu, "Pepsi" she said after Syo gave his order. She then looked at Syo, "What do you think I should get... I've never been to a place like this before and I don't know what to choose..." she said.

Jack blushed. He could feel the blood rising to his face.

"Sorry about that,.My sister can be kind of rude". He apoligized for his sister's action. It was weird how humans are so warm. He was practically used to his cold body. Without thinking ,Jack wrapped his arm around Serena .

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena felt the push, it was enough to make her fall forward, 'Damn that girl!' she thought to herself as she fell towards Jack, grabbing onto him with a hug, her face into his chest, and her face slowly lighting up to a red tomato.

Kisaki said:
Jack blushed. He could feel the blood rising to his face.
"Sorry about that,.My sister can be kind of rude". He apoligized for his sister's action. It was weird how humans are so warm. He was practically used to his cold body. Without thinking ,Jack wrapped his arm around Serena .
Serena felt his cold arms wrap around her, she didn't know what to do about that, but she did the same thing with him, 'What am I doing?!' she thought to herself, 'What do I do? What do I do?!'. She didn't know what to say about this, she was at a loss of words. The girl who was supposed to be strong, was stumped by what was happening.

"You humans are so warm" Jack mumbled. He felt Serena wrap her arms around him. When came back to his senses ,he stepped away from her.

"Oh god!, I'm sorry..L-like for everything ". He was embarrassed from hugging her.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena felt his cold arms wrap around her, she didn't know what to do about that, but she did the same thing with him, 'What am I doing?!' she thought to herself, 'What do I do? What do I do?!'. She didn't know what to say about this, she was at a loss of words. The girl who was supposed to be strong, was stumped by what was happening.

Kisaki said:
"You humans are so warm" Jack mumbled. He felt Serena wrap her arms around him. When came back to his senses ,he stepped away from her.
"Oh god!, I'm sorry..L-like for everything ". He was embarrassed from hugging her.
"You're so cold...I-" she stopped when he let her go, and replied when he apologized, "D-Don't be..." she said, a slight smile on her face, "I-I quite enjoyed today really, even though...this happened." she said, Jack was a nice person, and Kagami was, she did love him, but she decided to wait for, a better moment before she said anything, as to this, to him and her, was just a moment, of two different people, of different origin, having a moment. "So...Any particular time you'd like dinner at my place? Maybe, Saturday?" she asked him, she had a nice smile on her face.

"Y-yeah, I can do Saturday" he replied.

He his heart was beating fast. How did a human like her make him feel this way. He was unsure , he had to ignore that feeling for right now.

"I'm g-glad you enjoyed dinner" he gave her small smile.

CERBERUS177 said:
"You're so cold...I-" she stopped when he let her go, and replied when he apologized, "D-Don't be..." she said, a slight smile on her face, "I-I quite enjoyed today really, even though...this happened." she said, Jack was a nice person, and Kagami was, she did love him, but she decided to wait for, a better moment before she said anything, as to this, to him and her, was just a moment, of two different people, of different origin, having a moment. "So...Any particular time you'd like dinner at my place? Maybe, Saturday?" she asked him, she had a nice smile on her face.

Kisaki said:
"Y-yeah, I can do Saturday" he replied.
He his heart was beating fast. How did a human like her make him feel this way. He was unsure , he had to ignore that feeling for right now.

"I'm g-glad you enjoyed dinner" he gave her small smile.
She was happy to spend some time with him, even though his sister kind of ruined it, she didn't mind that though, since the dessert was safe, and she was gone, "So...about that cake..." she said as she glanced at it.

"Oh yeah, the cake ". He almost forgot about it. Thank goddess his sister wasnt here. She would of ate most of the cake in minutes. Jack cut a piece for Serena and for himself. He set the plate on the table. " Do you want ice cream with it?" He took the Ice cream out the freezer.

CERBERUS177 said:
She was happy to spend some time with him, even though his sister kind of ruined it, she didn't mind that though, since the dessert was safe, and she was gone, "So...about that cake..." she said as she glanced at it.

Kisaki said:
"Oh yeah, the cake ". He almost forgot about it. Thank goddess his sister wasnt here. She would of ate most of the cake in minutes. Jack cut a piece for Serena and for himself. He set the plate on the table. " Do you want ice cream with it?" He took the Ice cream out the freezer.
She smiled, "Yes! Oh my gosh that'd be lovely!" she said as she got two plates and forks for them both, and laid them out, "Maybe the dessert for Saturday can be cheesecake? Or an Oreo typed icecream cake?" she asked him, seeing that both seemed really good.

(Just made myself hungry lol)

(Oreo ice cream cake is the best 0.0)

He set the Ice cream out on the table.

He also placed the scooper onto the table. "Both sound so good. Oreo Icecream cake might be choice I'm leaning to."

CERBERUS177 said:
She smiled, "Yes! Oh my gosh that'd be lovely!" she said as she got two plates and forks for them both, and laid them out, "Maybe the dessert for Saturday can be cheesecake? Or an Oreo typed icecream cake?" she asked him, seeing that both seemed really good.
(Just made myself hungry lol)

Kisaki said:
(Oreo ice cream cake is the best 0.0)
He set the Ice cream out on the table.

He also placed the scooper onto the table. "Both sound so good. Oreo Icecream cake might be choice I'm leaning to."
(Talks about icecream cake, makes a PB&J samich because life lol)

Serena nodded, "I'll call up my moms bakery, and see if they can make one..." she smiled and scooped some for each of them, 2 each actually. And set them aside, just in case Jack didn't want his on top. And moved them to the table.

(Multi tasking now, things are going to be short or medium sorry)

(Sad vilion music plays in the back)

Jack thanked her for the Ice cream.

"Your mom owns a bakery! We should go there sometime."he bite a piece of cake with some icecream.

(Okay(

CERBERUS177 said:
(Talks about icecream cake, makes a PB&J samich because life lol)
Serena nodded, "I'll call up my moms bakery, and see if they can make one..." she smiled and scooped some for each of them, 2 each actually. And set them aside, just in case Jack didn't want his on top. And moved them to the table.

(Multi tasking now, things are going to be short or medium sorry)

Kisaki said:
(Sad vilion music plays in the back)
Jack thanked her for the Ice cream.

"Your mom owns a bakery! We should go there sometime."he bite a piece of cake with some icecream.

(Okay(
She took a bite of her cake, "Alright, but I don't know when to do so, since she's mostly busy weekly...But, I guess we can swing by to pick it up!" she said and scooped some icecream and cake and ate that, the cake was very good, "This is some great cake Jack!" she said, smiling at him.

"T-thanks." He always stuttered when he was given compliments. He never given any back at home and wasn't used to it.

"Does your mom live around here?".

CERBERUS177 said:
She took a bite of her cake, "Alright, but I don't know when to do so, since she's mostly busy weekly...But, I guess we can swing by to pick it up!" she said and scooped some icecream and cake and ate that, the cake was very good, "This is some great cake Jack!" she said, smiling at him.

Lumina said:
Kanon was proud of herself, happy that she could keep up this much against someone like Achilles, especially since it had been so long since she had last fought anyone, but it was soon very obvious how outmatched she was against him. His tail was razor sharp, leaving a very deep gash in her soft flesh of her thigh that immediately started bleeding heavily. The shock of that took her completely off guard, so she had no defense against his tackle. It hit her midsection hard, causing her to cough up blood as her body was sent flying, smacking hard against a tree in the nearby area. Upon impact, there was a definitely crunch coming from somewhere in her body, and she immediately lot consciousness as her body slid down the tree, limp and unmoving. Her leg was still bleeding pretty badly, leaving a slowly growing puddle of blood on the ground next to and under her. Kanon was done, and Achilles was officially the victor.
In an instant the joy of victory was replaced by great sorrow, as Achilles returned to normal. He tore his shirt off and tried to stymie the bloodflow as he lifted her light form into his arms. With all the strength left in his fading body, he ran her to the nurses office. This tore a deep wound into his soul. He nearly killed his little lamb and with it, he allowed himself to be consumed by the rage inside of him. He got her into the nurses office and laid her on the bed. The bleeding wound was a vicious looking one. He doubted it would heal without a scar. He began to roar "NURSE!" "NURSE!" "NURSE!" as tears rolled down his cheek. He loved her and now may have well killed her....

@Lumina

Kisaki said:
"T-thanks." He always stuttered when he was given compliments. He never given any back at home and wasn't used to it.
"Does your mom live around here?".
She nodded, "Oh yeah...I don't know the exact miles, but she's nearby." she said and took another bite of the cake, enjoying every bite, "Cody wants to work there some day, but, he said after the Marines..." she said, "He hopes to join and help the military with his powers, but, I don't think they will..." she said, seeing that they might take him and make him fight alone.

" A super human joining the Marines. Let's hope he isn't used as a super weapon. ". The goverment had tendency to use gifted as objects .

CERBERUS177 said:
She nodded, "Oh yeah...I don't know the exact miles, but she's nearby." she said and took another bite of the cake, enjoying every bite, "Cody wants to work there some day, but, he said after the Marines..." she said, "He hopes to join and help the military with his powers, but, I don't think they will..." she said, seeing that they might take him and make him fight alone.

Kisaki said:
" A super human joining the Marines. Let's hope he isn't used as a super weapon. ". The goverment had tendency to use gifted as objects .
"Yeah, maybe he wouldn't care that much, as he would be doing everyone here a favor to protect them all." she said, she was also worried that he would hide his powers, and accidentally kill someone during the Crucible, where Marine's go through their last few weeks of a 48 hour drill, with gun testing, hand to hand combat, and physical training, she was also worried of him, getting killed, as he doesn't care for himself, and thinks of everyone before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back