• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Hmph, I may never understand that boy. Well it is good that he wants to protect his country.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Yeah, maybe he wouldn't care that much, as he would be doing everyone here a favor to protect them all." she said, she was also worried that he would hide his powers, and accidentally kill someone during the Crucible, where Marine's go through their last few weeks of a 48 hour drill, with gun testing, hand to hand combat, and physical training, she was also worried of him, getting killed, as he doesn't care for himself, and thinks of everyone before him.

Kisaki said:
"Hmph, I may never understand that boy. Well it is good that he wants to protect his country.
She nodded, "First it was being a cop, then a Army Ranger, now this...Swear, he's going to want to be a barbecue pit next." she said making a joke that seemed pretty funny to her. "I thought about joining the Army, but, I think I'll stick to skateboarding, or something else..." she said, she knew that girls were now allowed to join the Infantry, and with her rep, she'd be shoved there, even though she want's to work on tanks and Hummvees...

"Your interested in skateboarding. Maybe you should become a professional skater when your older". The thing closest to skateboarding in his town was ice skating .

CERBERUS177 said:
She nodded, "First it was being a cop, then a Army Ranger, now this...Swear, he's going to want to be a barbecue pit next." she said making a joke that seemed pretty funny to her. "I thought about joining the Army, but, I think I'll stick to skateboarding, or something else..." she said, she knew that girls were now allowed to join the Infantry, and with her rep, she'd be shoved there, even though she want's to work on tanks and Hummvees...

Kisaki said:
"Your interested in skateboarding. Maybe you should become a professional skater when your older". The thing closest to skateboarding in his town was ice skating .
"I can do it now if I wanted to, but my good board is broken..." she said and sat back when she was done eating her dessert, "But, there's also the thought of music, melodic dubstep...Girl voices are the most loved in the chill step community." she said, "I have a song down already...But I haven't published it yet." she said.

(If you want a song, I don't own it)

"Do you have a sample ? I would love to hear it" Jack asked. Jack occasionally listed to when he was bored.

(Sure)

CERBERUS177 said:
"I can do it now if I wanted to, but my good board is broken..." she said and sat back when she was done eating her dessert, "But, there's also the thought of music, melodic dubstep...Girl voices are the most loved in the chill step community." she said, "I have a song down already...But I haven't published it yet." she said.
(If you want a song, I don't own it)

Kisaki said:
"Do you have a sample ? I would love to hear it" Jack asked. Jack occasionally listed to when he was bored.
(Sure)
Serena opens her phone, it was published, just in a privet link, "Here, it was just something a friend asked me to sing..."

[media]

[/media]

Angelostar4 said:
(You can start it.)
Yuuichiro walked down the sidewalk in the courtyard, a Popsicle in his mouth and his hands in his pocket's. He sighed lightly and scanned the area, "Boring" he said.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro shook his head as he had all the things he needed laid out now. "Would you like cheese and lettuce and stuff?" He asked her.
Harper nodded and sat down. "Just cheese.." she says watching him

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro walked down the sidewalk in the courtyard, a Popsicle in his mouth and his hands in his pocket's. He sighed lightly and scanned the area, "Boring" he said.
Sophia, still touching her chest because of that strange guy, walks into the courtyard of the school. Scanning her surroundings, she sees a guy with popsicle in his mouth. Still donning the equipment of Onion Knight, she walks up to boy, and stares at him, before saying the following. "Yo." She says calmly.

Mayyflower said:
Origami woke up, sat up and stretched. "Paris?" she asks looking around
Paris starts to whistle a tune as he washes all of his fleshy bits. He for some reason feels pretty damned good, so he is letting the steamy water cascade the soap away as he showers. If he ever sees his old home again, this is the one piece of modern technology he would bring back to them.

@Mayyflower

"You have a really nice voice " he said while listening to the song. He would sing sometimes when he lived in the village. Many of the humans said he had very nice voice. "You probably can money off of your songs when your older"

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena opens her phone, it was published, just in a privet link, "Here, it was just something a friend asked me to sing..."

[media]

[/media]

Angelostar4 said:
Sophia, still touching her chest because of that strange guy, walks into the courtyard of the school. Scanning her surroundings, she sees a guy with popsicle in his mouth. Still donning the equipment of Onion Knight, she walks up to boy, and stares at him, before saying the following. "Yo." She says calmly.
Yuuichiro stared at the girl, "Usually people greet someone with a hello, dont they?" he said and looked down at her.

Kisaki said:
"You have a really nice voice " he said while listening to the song. He would sing sometimes when he lived in the village. Many of the humans said he had very nice voice. "You probably can money off of your songs when your older"
"I'll take tips, music should be free, since that's soul food...sorry if I got a bit, weird there..." She said and put her phone away. "But, I hope to do something cool in my future...maybe music, maybe skater. Can't decide." She said having a hard time deciding what to do with herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro stared at the girl, "Usually people greet someone with a hello, dont they?" he said and looked down at her.
"Well, I ain't most people y'know." Sophia kindly says to the upper-classman. "So, what's your name... Popsicle guy?"

"You can always do both. Do what makes you happy." Jack said.

Money doesn't always make you happy. Most adults in life, force themselves to do jobs that pay well than ones who don't pay at all.

"I may be too busy being a prince and won't be able to do my dream job."

CERBERUS177 said:
"I'll take tips, music should be free, since that's soul food...sorry if I got a bit, weird there..." She said and put her phone away. "But, I hope to do something cool in my future...maybe music, maybe skater. Can't decide." She said having a hard time deciding what to do with herself.

Angelostar4 said:
"Well, I ain't most people y'know." Sophia kindly says to the upper-classman. "So, what's your name... Popsicle guy?"
Yuuichiro listened to her talk, "My name?, it's Yuuichiro, though i;m pretty sure it's polite to introduce yourself before asking for someones name" he said.

Mayyflower said:
Origami heard the shower running. She sighed and got up and went to the kitchen and made toast and poured herself a class of orange juice.
Paris finished and dried himself off. Dressing, he joined Origami in the kitchen. "Hello beautiful, sleep well?" he asked. (assuming they even slept xD ) Even when not made up, she was as pretty as ever. Her disheveled appearance added to her charm.

@Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro listened to her talk, "My name?, it's Yuuichiro, though i;m pretty sure it's polite to introduce yourself before asking for someones name" he said.
"Oh... umm... shoot." Sophia rubs back of her helmet, forgetting such an important detail to introduction. "The name's Sophia. Sophia Highwind."

Angelostar4 said:
"Oh... umm... shoot." Sophia rubs back of her helmet, forgetting such an important detail to introduction. "The name's Sophia. Sophia Highwind."
Yuuichiro nodded before looking at the helmet, "What's with the outfit?" he asked, looking at her reminded him of an onion.

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro nodded before looking at the helmet, "What's with the outfit?" he asked, looking at her reminded him of an onion.
"Oh this gear i'm wearing? It's the gear of an Onion Knight!" She pumps her chest, then points to the sky proudly. "And before you ask, an Onion Knight is a legendary Knight that can learn many talents."

Angelostar4 said:
"Oh this gear i'm wearing? It's the gear of an Onion Knight!" She pumps her chest, then points to the sky proudly. "And before you ask, an Onion Knight is a legendary Knight that can learn many talents."
"A legendary knight? but you look like a vegetable... I don't see it. You look like you're in a halloween costume" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back