• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
"You can always do both. Do what makes you happy." Jack said.
Money doesn't always make you happy. Most adults in life, force themselves to do jobs that pay well than ones who don't pay at all.

"I may be too busy being a prince and won't be able to do my dream job."
Serena smiled, "What's your dream job? Oh, wait...cook, sorry, almost forgot. But you can always do your dream job. I think presidents can be soldiers if they choose to..." she said, seeing that most of the US presidents were soldiers during the time of WW1-Vietnam.

LunaCrosby said:
"A legendary knight? but you look like a vegetable... I don't see it. You look like you're in a halloween costume" he said.
"Tch. I may look like a vegetable but, that's the symbol of an Onion Knight. It symbolize someone that needs much growth in the world, and someone that have achieved greatness in the world!" She so proudly explains. "Though, i'm in the much growth department."

"It may be possible for me to work ". His father sent him a crown. It was sitting on top of his drawer.

"It's still wierd for me. Soon after I graduate I'll become prince" he looked over to his crown.

Redirect Notice

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled, "What's your dream job? Oh, wait...cook, sorry, almost forgot. But you can always do your dream job. I think presidents can be soldiers if they choose to..." she said, seeing that most of the US presidents were soldiers during the time of WW1-Vietnam.

Angelostar4 said:
"Tch. I may look like a vegetable but, that's the symbol of an Onion Knight. It symbolize someone that needs much growth in the world, and someone that have achieved greatness in the world!" She so proudly explains. "Though, i'm in the much growth department."
Yuuichiro patted her head, well, helmet "I can tell, you look too young to achieve anything great" he said.

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro patted her head, well, helmet "I can tell, you look too young to achieve anything great" he said.
She rubs the top of her helmet, making sure that none of that popsicle stuff was on it. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. "Maybe. But who knows, I might be doing something important right now. You just don't know about it yet." Sophia had a well placed smirk on her face. "But enough about me, how about you? What's your deal being at this school?"

Angelostar4 said:
She rubs the top of her helmet, making sure that none of that popsicle stuff was on it. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. "Maybe. But who knows, I might be doing something important right now. You just don't know about it yet." Sophia had a well placed smirk on her face. "But enough about me, how about you? What's your deal being at this school?"
Yuuichiro looked down at her, "Well, it's either here where I can get some peace and quiet, or an abusive mother that's constantly screeching in my ear" he said.

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro looked down at her, "Well, it's either here where I can get some peace and quiet, or an abusive mother that's constantly screeching in my ear" he said.
"Yeesh... that's sound rough... and painful. You must have the will of a buddish monk, to not lose your cool and attack her"

Angelostar4 said:
"Yeesh... that's sound rough... and painful. You must have the will of a buddish monk, to not lose your cool and attack her"
Yuuichiro pinched himself, "I was born unable to feel pain, so I simply act like it hurt's when really, It doesn't. And if I did that and she started bleeding, I would have gone crazy... being a Vampire and all, and some other reason." he said.

LunaCrosby said:
Yuuichiro pinched himself, "I was born unable to feel pain, so I simply act like it hurt's when really, It doesn't. And if I did that and she started bleeding, I would have gone crazy... being a Vampire and all, and some other reason." he said.
"Huh... a vampire. No wonder you look so pale and stuff." She puts her hands behind the back of her hand. "That not feeling pain stuff must be really something. Question though. Do you feel when you're about to die? If not, that must really suck."

Kisaki said:
"It may be possible for me to work ". His father sent him a crown. It was sitting on top of his drawer.
"It's still wierd for me. Soon after I graduate I'll become prince" he looked over to his crown.

Redirect Notice
(Swear to god, if I'm not notified of your next post...)

Serena saw the crown, it was pretty, and looked like it was made of all diamonds, "Wow...that's...wow..." she said, smiling back at him, "Shoot! If I was queen of something, I'd still be doing my dream job...ain't nobody gonna stop me!" she said and giggled a bit.

Angelostar4 said:
"Huh... a vampire. No wonder you look so pale and stuff." She puts her hands behind the back of her hand. "That not feeling pain stuff must be really something. Question though. Do you feel when you're about to die? If not, that must really suck."
"I'm not sure, I don't go around and get into situations where I nearly die" he said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not sure, I don't go around and get into situations where I nearly die" he said.
"I just wanted to know as all. So that's a huge nope on that question. Hmm... do you like feel other stuff? Like being happy and stuff?"

He stood up and took the crown off the drawer. " I guess I could do my dream job. I do have authority over my life". Jack thought Serena would make a nice queen. " I bet you'll make a better ruler than me". He placed the crown on top of Serena's head.

"Queen Serena...It has a nice ring to it" Jack gave her a small smile.

(Gtg.Night)

To be Continued...

CERBERUS177 said:
(Swear to god, if I'm not notified of your next post...)
Serena saw the crown, it was pretty, and looked like it was made of all diamonds, "Wow...that's...wow..." she said, smiling back at him, "Shoot! If I was queen of something, I'd still be doing my dream job...ain't nobody gonna stop me!" she said and giggled a bit.

Angelostar4 said:
"I just wanted to know as all. So that's a huge nope on that question. Hmm... do you like feel other stuff? Like being happy and stuff?"
(I could link you to his cs if you haven't seen it :3)

Yuuichiro shook his head once more, "I eventually grew numb to those feelings, my mother's abuse caused me to not know how to feel any of those emotions." he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(I could link you to his cs if you haven't seen it :3)
Yuuichiro shook his head once more, "I eventually grew numb to those feelings, my mother's abuse caused me to not know how to feel any of those emotions." he said.
(It's all good, i've read it)

"Sweet god! I mean... woah. Uh... i'm kinda glad you're staying at this school then. Hopefully you'll find someone that'll get those feelings back into ya. Because you're missing out."

zon was out sitting in the secondary courtyard sewing his right arm back on. it had been tugged off by a stray dog which he failed to notice until it was already off . he was having trouble seeing that he was right handed. he thought about asking for help but didn't have the confidence to seek anyone out let alone speak to anyone. he sighed not knowing what to do.

Angelostar4 said:
(It's all good, i've read it)
"Sweet god! I mean... woah. Uh... i'm kinda glad you're staying at this school then. Hopefully you'll find someone that'll get those feelings back into ya. Because you're missing out."
"Find someone that'll get me back those feelings? I find that hard to believe, i'm a lost cause." he said.

zon stood up. he had finally build up enough confidence to go seek someone out to sew back on his arm as it was proving too difficult for him to do.he began walking around. it was a strange sight to see a boy carrying around his own arm.

LunaCrosby said:
"Find someone that'll get me back those feelings? I find that hard to believe, i'm a lost cause." he said.
"You're only a lost cause since you're such a downer... I mean jeez. But fine, i'll say it." She coughs into her hands, and rubs them together. "You are not a lost cause. Everyone can feel something if they just try hard enough." She said those words in the most deadpan tone she could muster.

as he was walking he spotted two people having a conversation. one of which looked as if they were gong to a Halloween party as an onion which made him chuckle a little. he didn't know if he should ask them if they knew how to sew or not but he figured it was better than carrying around his arm all day. he began to make his way over to them.

Angelostar4 said:
"You're only a lost cause since you're such a downer... I mean jeez. But fine, i'll say it." She coughs into her hands, and rubs them together. "You are not a lost cause. Everyone can feel something if they just try hard enough." She said those words in the most deadpan tone she could muster.
"Oh boy... I feel all cheery and feely all ready" he said, running a hand through his hair, "Even if I tried, I wouldn't know how to, I was never taught what being happy felt like" he said.

zon found himself standing in front of the two, he suddenly began to panic. he forgot how hard it was to talk to others. "u-um...i was wondering...if either of you knows..uh...how to sow?" he said holding his severed arm as if it were something to be embarrassed about

@LunaCrosby

@Angelostar4

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]
[/centerblock]
((hey akira before I start anything, do the bullets still make contact, just don't break skin?))

Lance smirked and lifted his sidearm before shooting the other Lance in the head, causing it(him?) to shatter like a window. As the fragments fell they suddenly became a black smoke like gas which fled into Lance's shadow, a pair of blood red eyes staring at haruo unblinking from within. Lance reholstered the gun and grinned,

"please, I'm a professional. As I would reveal my secrets that easily."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back