• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
Yuna tilted her head curiously when he said to ask him herself, wondering what he meant exactly. It was then that a portal appeared beside them, causing Yuna to look into it to see this friend of his. Narrowing her eyes a little as she leaned forward to look in. Doing so, she gasped then reeled back with red cheeks, realising the guy was naked. Of course her view was obscured but still, it wasn't hard to tell what was happening. She jolted a little in her seat when the bar of soap hit the portal in case it would go through and hit her. After that there was a bit of an awkward silence. Clearing her throat a little as her eats twitched ever so slightly she tried to break the silence "Well that happened..." Yeah. She failed at it, but it was an attempt at least.
C4 blinked, and blushed deeply. "Ya... I'm sorry... I was expecting him to be dressed... I'm sorry..." C4 was terribly embarrassed but didn't have anything else he could say to here...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Soon, Kristako's song soon had a bit of discord which could paralyze and numb senses?...
Nyx: Her laughter rang out as she turned into shadows, appearing right behind Kristako to look in her eyes. Her sword raised as power loomed around her. Her eyes could see into peoples dreams and nightmares, her eyes could never be dulled. She looked into Kristakos eyes and paralyzed her in fear before her song could do the same to her. "No more singing little bird. Have fun battling me in your nightmares." She swung the sword hard, looking to cut the girl and make her fall asleep.

tumblr_mvm9bnRiNC1s3wo78o1_500.gif

((hey what page is Kristakos CS on? Nyx's is 25, just wanna do some research haha.))

Nona said:
Ilaani smiled softly with her eyes closed in response as she was hugged close "Hmm? Me neither" she said calmly as she opened her eyes again. "And I'm glad you think that because you're the best thing that's happened to me too" she said as she looked back at him before snuggling in close to him.
Nexus laughed little, trying to hold back fits of it because he was ticklish. "Stop, that tickles." He said shyly.

@Lumina[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/bORDER][/bg][/centerblock]
C9vmSsv.png

shana.png

Lumina couldn't feel the excitement that Kenji could. Despite him bring here next to her, their hands intertwined, she still couldn't help but be nervous. It had been quite a while since they had trained together, she remembered having little to no control over her powers at the time and Kenji getting really angry at her for losing control of them. But, that training session had started her on the path to mastering her abilities granted to her because she was a phoenix. It wouldn't be until Ecrilia when Lumina would finally master her abilities, though it had come at the price of an eating disorder and some mental issues from feeling abandoned by Kenji at the time. But that was in the past, and it was the present now. Things were okay, though both of them were changed people.

It then dawned on Lumina that Kenji hadn't seen her fight since their last training session. So anything new that she brought out during this class would be new to him. Glancing up at his excited face, Lumina wondered how he'd react to seeing her progress since then. As much as she hated conflict and combat and wanted to shy away from it, for the most part Lumina was actually quite battle ready. So, she figured she'd at least prepare herself somewhat before the class actually began. Closing her eyes for a moment, Lumina focused, trying to rediscover those feelings she found during her long hours of solo practice. It had been quite a while since Ecrilia, so it took a lot longer than she would have liked. But soon enough, the same feeling of warmth spread over her body, and her form changed into one that she had found amidst her hours and hours of practicing. Her hair remained about the same length, but instead of its normal bright blonde color it was a soft black. Her stature seemed to shrink somewhat, leaving her half a foot shorter than she normally was. Her eyes opened to reveal dark gray irises, moving them to look up at Kenji. Her uniform had changed color and style as well, though that didn't seem to concern her. Smiling, Lumina's grip on Kenji's hand tightened just a bit as she gave him her answer.
"Sounds like a plan to me~"

no slide
no slide

JJKab said:
"Me too, my lover, me too" Lena exclaimed, hugging Shuu back, leaning her head on his shoulder
Shuu watched the ocean for a while before looking at the supplies that brought. "You want to start eating our sandwiches?" He asked her.

LunaCrosby said:
Emi continued looking at the menu, "Pepsi" she said after Syo gave his order. She then looked at Syo, "What do you think I should get... I've never been to a place like this before and I don't know what to choose..." she said.
Syo shrugged lightly. "Personally I would go for this places sushi but I'm going for Refried noodles." He told her. "With teriyaki chicken."

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded and sat down. "Just cheese.." she says watching him
Hiro finished making her taco salad and handed her the food. "There you go." He said as he went to the table with his that had cheese, lettuce and ketchup.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu watched the ocean for a while before looking at the supplies that brought. "You want to start eating our sandwiches?" He asked her.
"We can" Lena nodded, smirking, looking at Shuu caringly

JJKab said:
"We can" Lena nodded, smirking, looking at Shuu caringly
Shuu didn't understand what the smirk was for but he just got up and walked over to the basket, looking through it taking out his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "PB&Yay." He joked.

Kisaki said:
He stood up and took the crown off the drawer. " I guess I could do my dream job. I do have authority over my life". Jack thought Serena would make a nice queen. " I bet you'll make a better ruler than me". He placed the crown on top of Serena's head.
"Queen Serena...It has a nice ring to it" Jack gave her a small smile.

(Gtg.Night)

To be Continued...
She giggled and got up to look in the mirror, "Hmm...I'm missing the dress and giant golden staff...But, I do look nice...Now, take it back before I break it please." she said and she took it off of her head and set it gently on the table. "And yes, it does have a nice ring to it." She said it in her head a few times, and giggled.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu didn't understand what the smirk was for but he just got up and walked over to the basket, looking through it taking out his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "PB&Yay." He joked.
Lena giggled, following Shuu, and taking her sandvich with honey, which she happened to take with herself

"You're my sweet love, sweet as honey" She joked back, smiling slyly, as she took a bite.

Jack took the crown. He stared at if for little bit. " I have so much responsibility when I'm older" he put the crown back on the shelf.

"Well enough about royalty, I have a part time job to be going to. These idiotic students keep getting themselves hurt." He worked with nurse and helped out with healing.

CERBERUS177 said:
She giggled and got up to look in the mirror, "Hmm...I'm missing the dress and giant golden staff...But, I do look nice...Now, take it back before I break it please." she said and she took it off of her head and set it gently on the table. "And yes, it does have a nice ring to it." She said it in her head a few times, and giggled.

Kisaki said:
Jack took the crown. He stared at if for little bit. " I have so much responsibility when I'm older" he put the crown back on the shelf.
"Well enough about royalty, I have a part time job to be going to. These idiotic students keep getting themselves hurt." He worked with nurse and helped out with healing.
"O-Oh, alright, well, I guess I'll see you later then." she got up and went to the door, "Bye Jack!" she said with a smile and left, thinking of Saturday. She hopes he'll like moms Oreo ice cream cake, and hopes she doesn't add any words on the top of the cake.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh boy... I feel all cheery and feely all ready" he said, running a hand through his hair, "Even if I tried, I wouldn't know how to, I was never taught what being happy felt like" he said.
"Well... umm... being happy is like... uh... Shoot! I can't really explain it really. You just know that you're happy. Alright?"

Sophia looks to her left, to see a boy with a detached arm trying to her. "Uh... nope. I got no experience in sowing. Especially not like that." She points to the arm

@Zon dexan

Jennete said:
Nissa: She nodded, eating away at the candy as she did her shirt and skirt, standing up and pulling on her hair slow and calm. Her speed was like a sloth and she finally finished tying the ribbon in her hair, going over to Aiden and hugging him, looking up at him with her big pink eyes. "Okay, I am ready to be super speeded."
@TheDragoon

CERBERUS177 said:
(Should we continue ours too?...Hope I don't seem like a jerk there...)
((I was actually just finding it to respond haha, sorry was working my way up the list of responses I needed to get too(' :) )(':3)I think I'm the jerk here, sorry for taking so long))

Jennete said:
((I was actually just finding it to respond haha, sorry was working my way up the list of responses I needed to get too(' :) )(':3)I think I'm the jerk here, sorry for taking so long))
(No, I am since I should have waited, now that I know, sorry...)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody smiled and laughed a bit,"I prefer rock over anything that can be a universal genre. I like another genre, but I don't want to talk about it, I feel that people don't like it too much..." he said, metal and heavy metal are liked by only some, not all like rock or nu metal, as those sound a bit peaceful, rather metal and heavy metal are the very opposite. "I'm kind of board, and bit hungry, want to go grab a bite somewhere, there's a good sushi place near by..." Cody asked. He had some extra money from the work on his car, and can't find a use for the money, and thought he should spend it on something, but since Cyan was there, he'd thought he'd offer lunch instead.
Cyan: "Well... I do love sushi... but I wouldn't want you to spend money on me. If we do go, I will pay for myself." She smiled happily and bowed a little, twirling a piece of her hair a little bit. She did this when she was happy, and making a new friend was making her happy inside.

Jennete said:
Cyan: "Well... I do love sushi... but I wouldn't want you to spend money on me. If we do go, I will pay for myself." She smiled happily and bowed a little, twirling a piece of her hair a little bit. She did this when she was happy, and making a new friend was making her happy inside.
"...I mean, if that's what you want, then alright, but my offer still stands Cyan." he said, "Do you want to walk, or drive? I can deal with either or..." he said, feeling that the day was starting to cool down a bit.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, following Shuu, and taking her sandvich with honey, which she happened to take with herself
"You're my sweet love, sweet as honey" She joked back, smiling slyly, as she took a bite.
Shuu blushed and pouted. "Stoooop Lena! Your embarrassing me!" He said shyly and childishly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed and pouted. "Stoooop Lena! Your embarrassing me!" He said shyly and childishly.
"Oh, no I won't. You're like butter: You taste good with everything" Lena exclaimed, smiling slyly, biting her lower lip teasingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back