• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Angelostar4 said:
"Ah... so you're a third year. That's good to know. Maybe i'll come to you with any question in the future." Sophia rotates her shoulders, not wanting them to get stiff due to lack of movement. "Oh yeah, this is my first year here at this academy. Just to let you know."
"I figured, this is the first time I've seen you around the school" he said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I figured, this is the first time I've seen you around the school" he said.
"This place ain't have bad when you take the time to look around. On the flipside, I beat some dude in combat training."

zon was wondering where exactly he should go to find someone that could sew his arm back on. he still hadent familiarized himself with the school grounds completely.he sighed, "what to do...what to do..."

"Is combat your next class? I'll gladly take you there " without a chance fo Hisaki to answer she grabbed his arm and pulled him to the combat area.

Hisaki studied the students moves while walking.

"Intresting, maybe I'll be able to test my abilities with someone strong ".

Kagami looked around. She "quit " her first battle , but she hopped to meet those two men again. Especially the guy with the wolf ears.

Angelostar4 said:
"This place ain't have bad when you take the time to look around. On the flipside, I beat some dude in combat training."
"You beat someone huh, well, newby, this is only you're first year, so don't let the victory make you cocky, just wait until the end of the year when everyone get's stronger, that's when things are interesting."

LunaCrosby said:
"You beat someone huh, well, newby, this is only you're first year, so don't let the victory make you cocky, just wait until the end of the year when everyone get's stronger, that's when things are interesting."
"I'm not getting cocky or anything." Sophia says, putting a hand on her chest. "Besides, the guy didn't even like fighting to begin with. So it was an easy win... sadly. But if what you say is true, then i'll gladly give that guy a rematch at the end of this year."

zon had gotten lazy and given up his search for some one to sew his arm back on and was now wielding it as some sort of accessory. he honestly felt as if this was how his right arm were meant to be used.he was simply walking around tossing up and catching his own right arm nothing strange about it.

(In front of the school grounds)

Hisaki sat down as he watched Kagami practice summoning her blade weapons.

"So you fought and lost" Kagami quickly turned around.

"No , I quit during battle. There's a difference ".

Roy arrives back at the dorms, back in his human form, and waves to a tired looking Wylie, who experienced 6 days pass without any time passing because of his studies at the library (Of course he got 10 hours of sleep... in the library each 14 hours). Wylie does an upward nod, as in "Wassup." Wylie then continues with Roy to the dorms.

Kisaki said:
(In front of the school grounds)
Hisaki sat down as he watched Kagami practice summoning her blade weapons.

"So you fought and lost" Kagami quickly turned around.

"No , I quit during battle. There's a difference ".
Salvador, after canceling the taxi ride, decides to take a walk, and circles through the school ground, bumping into Hisaki and Kagami. He quietly observes Kagami summoning the blade weapons, then comments, "That's quite a nice power you got there."

"Yes , it's very awesome " she clinched her fist in the air causing them to disappear . Hisaki looked at Salvador.

"Mm..who are you supposed to be?" Hisaki said . He looked human. He wondered why the boy was wearing a mask.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy arrives back at the dorms, back in his human form, and waves to a tired looking Wylie, who experienced 6 days pass without any time passing because of his studies at the library (Of course he got 10 hours of sleep... in the library each 14 hours). Wylie does an upward nod, as in "Wassup." Wylie then continues with Roy to the dorms.
Salvador, after canceling the taxi ride, decides to take a walk, and circles through the school ground, bumping into Hisaki and Kagami. He quietly observes Kagami summoning the blade weapons, then comments, "That's quite a nice power you got there."

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"Yes , it's very awesome " she clinched her fist in the air causing them to disappear . Hisaki looked at Salvador.
"Mm..who are you supposed to be?" Hisaki said . He looked human. He wondered why the boy was wearing a mask.
Salvador grinned, which was unseen other than the split of his cheek. He's seen people have that wondering look about his mask, "My name's Salvador. Your probably wondering why I look like I'm dressed up in a Halloween costume like Bane from The Dark Knight, eh?" His grin widens and says, "I just have a few disabilities that requires a gas mask. Thats all."

"Ah , you poor thing , but the again,if you are her ..you must be really strong" she looked up and down at him.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Salvador grinned, which was unseen other than the split of his cheek. He's seen people have that wondering look about his mask, "My name's Salvador. Your probably wondering why I look like I'm dressed up in a Halloween costume like Bane from The Dark Knight, eh?" His grin widens and says, "I just have a few disabilities that requires a gas mask. Thats all."

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"Ah , you poor thing , but the again,if you are her ..you must be really strong" she looked up and down at him.
"I actually don't feel any different with this mask on than without." Salvador said, his grin disappearing, "I actually feel more energized. Kinda like that surge of energy from cocaine... I mean caffeine." He coughs lightly, "Away from the topic of me, how are you guys?" he directs the question at both Kagami and Hisaki

"We are fine. Just showing my little fox around the school." Kagami smiled.

Hisaki felt like Kagami and this boy can be best friends. Their aura seems similar . "Are you new here?"asked Hisaki.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I actually don't feel any different with this mask on than without." Salvador said, his grin disappearing, "I actually feel more energized. Kinda like that surge of energy from cocaine... I mean caffeine." He coughs lightly, "Away from the topic of me, how are you guys?" he directs the question at both Kagami and Hisaki

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
"We are fine. Just showing my little fox around the school." Kagami smiled.
Hisaki felt like Kagami and this boy can be best friends. Their aura seems similar . "Are you new here?"asked Hisaki.
"Yep." Salvador said his grin back, "And you are as well?" Despite just meeting the two, Salvador seems to already like them. The girl seemed like the chaotic type, similar to Salvador himself. He then realized that he doesn't know their names, and decides to ask once they answer his current question.

" Yep, I'm fine "Hisaki said as his ears twitched.

"By the way , what's your name," Kagami asked. "I'm Kagami"

"And I'm Hisaki " added Hisaki

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Yep." Salvador said his grin back, "And you are as well?" Despite just meeting the two, Salvador seems to already like them. The girl seemed like the chaotic type, similar to Salvador himself. He then realized that he doesn't know their names, and decides to ask once they answer his current question.

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
" Yep, I'm fine "Hisaki said as his ears twitched.
"By the way , what's your name," Kagami asked. "I'm Kagami"

"And I'm Hisaki " added Hisaki
Salvador was relieved he didn't have to ask, "My name is Salvador." He said, "Pleased to make you all acquaintances." Salvador quickly jots their names down to memory.

((Off for the night... see you tomorrow?))

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at him, she sat up and kissed him. "I love you too Marcus, be safe... please" she says whispering the last part before laying back down
Marcus nodded, put on his cloak and left.

(Okay )

To be Continued...

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]
Salvador was relieved he didn't have to ask, "My name is Salvador." He said, "Pleased to make you all acquaintances." Salvador quickly jots their names down to memory.
((Off for the night... see you tomorrow?))

[/QUOTE]

Lumina said:
Ai grinned up at him as he introduced himself. Jack CROWN Prince, huh? Well, since he had done her the honor of giving him a nickname, of course that meant she had to do the same thing to him. What would be a good nickname for him? Hmmm... Jackie sounded good. "Well it's nice to meet you, Jackie~" It truly was nice to meet him. She had never met someone that so much her style before. Everybody else who's phones she had lived in were boring, normal people. Using her for menial tasks, things way below her processing power. But Jack... if things were this interesting and fun, he couldn't get rid of her if he tried. Though, judging by hid actions it didn't seem like he'd be trying all that hard. His question of where she wanted to go made her smirk. "I can go literally anywhere I want. Heck, I could be in China in matter of nanoseconds if I really wanted to. So I don't really mind where we go." It was true, with her access to the internet, she could check in at Las Vegas, then Istanbul, then Rome, then back to Las Vegas before a normal person could even press the GPS button. Travelling like this was easy. Although.... Ai smirked up at Jack before her body turned into a ball of digital light, which floated out of the phone, settling beside him. The light soon formed in the shape of a girl, wirh black hair in pigtails and a white dress with a blue ribbon accent. Ai smiled at him, putting her hands behind her back cutely. "So I guess I have to ask you where do you wanna go~"
7B65994A826BE0602E2839732B6A6E3214D8F4F6
Jack was slightly surprised when a girl appeared from his phone, but Jack just assumed it was another of Ai's abilities. Guess she had a 3rd dimension to her after all. Smiling he shrugged,

"I don't really have any places I need to go... although I do have a few jobs I need to get done that could use your particular skills if you would be willing to help little pixy. Although these don't have the flamboyance as our message did."

Jack had probably been places Ai would never go. He had been through a number of dimensions and remote parts of the world where there was no electrical access, and judging from Ai's apparent relation with technology he imagined the two were connected. And with her help, Jack or Jackie as she called him, figured there were a few jobs he could pull off.

"Recently, the U.S. Embassy "confiscated" some of my possessions and I would rather like them back. Of course I would prefer to do it without killing anyone, so if you would be so kind as to create all the documentation and history of an official who has the clearance to retrieve such items, and fill me in on the details of said profile before we reach the embassy that would be great."

Jack smirked as he looked up ahead at an official looking building, flying an American flag outside before continuing with a smirk,

"Otherwise I'm just going to go in and shoot up the place and possibly start world war three."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back