• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Some of Lena's air left her lungs, as she nodded, her stomach beginning to convulse lightly. She started to swim upwards by herself, slowly making her way up
Shuu already broke the surface, already looking at her lovingly. He was glad he got to share such a beautiful moment with her.

JJKab said:
"McDonalds? Oh... alright.." Gregory was slightly disappointed at Seris' choice of restaurant, but decided to eat neverworthless
''There is another place. Would you like to go to In-n-out burger instead..?''

TheDragoon said:
Shuu already broke the surface, already looking at her lovingly. He was glad he got to share such a beautiful moment with her.
Lena resurfaced soon after, breathing rapidly, as she looked at Shuu lovingly

"This was... awesome" She exclaimed, slowly swimming towards the shore, panting softly

JJKab said:
Lena resurfaced soon after, breathing rapidly, as she looked at Shuu lovingly
"This was... awesome" She exclaimed, slowly swimming towards the shore, panting softly
Shuu burst out laughing as he swam up next to her then hugging her softly. "I feel like that kiss was different from the others we've had. I really enjoyed it." He said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu burst out laughing as he swam up next to her then hugging her softly. "I feel like that kiss was different from the others we've had. I really enjoyed it." He said with a smile.
"Me too, my lover, me too" Lena exclaimed, hugging Shuu back, leaning her head on his shoulder

TheDragoon said:
Nexus was looking up at the ceiling with a smile. He hugged Ilaani close and looked at her after a minute or 2. "I regret nothing." He said softly. "Your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me..."
Ilaani smiled softly with her eyes closed in response as she was hugged close "Hmm? Me neither" she said calmly as she opened her eyes again. "And I'm glad you think that because you're the best thing that's happened to me too" she said as she looked back at him before snuggling in close to him.

JJKab said:
"W---Well.... I.... d---d-did live untill now, so... I guess... I'll be fine...." Ollene exclaimed, trying to shrug it off.
"A----Anyways... I should...." She said with a bit of unclearity in her voice.

"I think i ran out of money" Ollene said quietly to herself, with a small sight, hoping that Ariel didn't hear it
Ariel, who was now closing up her dresser again, heard Ollene's words. Looking over her shoulder at her with a frown, she closed he dresser up. "....Do you...want to get lunch?" She asked softly, you know... Since you're probably hungry..." She offered. Ariel had already had lunch with Gregory earlier in the day but she didn't mind grabbing an extra snack so she could get Ollene to eat a meal.

Nona said:
Ariel, who was now closing up her dresser again, heard Ollene's words. Looking over her shoulder at her with a frown, she closed he dresser up. "....Do you...want to get lunch?" She asked softly, you know... Since you're probably hungry..." She offered. Ariel had already had lunch with Gregory earlier in the day but she didn't mind grabbing an extra snack so she could get Ollene to eat a meal.
Ollene nodded lightly, looking at Ariel with a small, sheepish smile

"A-----Al--right..." She said quietly, her hands hid behind her back

"I...... I can keep... those?" She asked, pointing to Ariel's clothes

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Jack laughed, this girl was just his style and far more interesting than any other girl he had met before. Too bad she lived on his phone. Walking down the street as police pulled to the front of the café behind him, he spoke cheerfully into the Bluetooth.

"The name's Jack "The CROWN" Prince. Jack, Crown, or Prince all work though Pixy. So that's my message sent, where do you wanna go now? Well I mean... I guess if you're on my phone you're not actually going anywhere but whatever. Was there some where you wanted me to take you?"

Jack had no other plans for the day other than to mess around with his hopefully entertaining new friend, so asking such a question felt natural to him.

[/QUOTE]
Ai grinned up at him as he introduced himself. Jack CROWN Prince, huh? Well, since he had done her the honor of giving him a nickname, of course that meant she had to do the same thing to him. What would be a good nickname for him? Hmmm... Jackie sounded good. "Well it's nice to meet you, Jackie~" It truly was nice to meet him. She had never met someone that so much her style before. Everybody else who's phones she had lived in were boring, normal people. Using her for menial tasks, things way below her processing power. But Jack... if things were this interesting and fun, he couldn't get rid of her if he tried. Though, judging by hid actions it didn't seem like he'd be trying all that hard. His question of where she wanted to go made her smirk. "I can go literally anywhere I want. Heck, I could be in China in matter of nanoseconds if I really wanted to. So I don't really mind where we go." It was true, with her access to the internet, she could check in at Las Vegas, then Istanbul, then Rome, then back to Las Vegas before a normal person could even press the GPS button. Travelling like this was easy. Although.... Ai smirked up at Jack before her body turned into a ball of digital light, which floated out of the phone, settling beside him. The light soon formed in the shape of a girl, wirh black hair in pigtails and a white dress with a blue ribbon accent. Ai smiled at him, putting her hands behind her back cutely. "So I guess I have to ask you where do you wanna go~"

7B65994A826BE0602E2839732B6A6E3214D8F4F6

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lumina[/URL]
Kanon was proud of herself, happy that she could keep up this much against someone like Achilles, especially since it had been so long since she had last fought anyone, but it was soon very obvious how outmatched she was against him. His tail was razor sharp, leaving a very deep gash in her soft flesh of her thigh that immediately started bleeding heavily. The shock of that took her completely off guard, so she had no defense against his tackle. It hit her midsection hard, causing her to cough up blood as her body was sent flying, smacking hard against a tree in the nearby area. Upon impact, there was a definitely crunch coming from somewhere in her body, and she immediately lot consciousness as her body slid down the tree, limp and unmoving. Her leg was still bleeding pretty badly, leaving a slowly growing puddle of blood on the ground next to and under her. Kanon was done, and Achilles was officially the victor.

JJKab said:
Ollene nodded lightly, looking at Ariel with a small, sheepish smile
"A-----Al--right..." She said quietly, her hands hid behind her back

"I...... I can keep... those?" She asked, pointing to Ariel's clothes
Ariel smiled, glad that Ollene had accepted her offer to get a meal. "Yeah~ of course. I have more than enough so I don't mind sharing, I'm happy to help" she said happily.

Nona said:
Ariel smiled, glad that Ollene had accepted her offer to get a meal. "Yeah~ of course. I have more than enough so I don't mind sharing, I'm happy to help" she said happily.
"a---Alright.... W---Well... Let's go" Ollene offered, smiling sheepishly at Ariel, as she slowly approached her, ready to follow. Her old dress was still laying on Ariel's bed.

JJKab said:
"a---Alright.... W---Well... Let's go" Ollene offered, smiling sheepishly at Ariel, as she slowly approached her, ready to follow. Her old dress was still laying on Ariel's bed.
Ariel was about to say about the clothes still being there but decided that they could just be collected on the way back when they got their food already. "So, what's your favourite food?" She asked curiously.

Nona said:
Ariel was about to say about the clothes still being there but decided that they could just be collected on the way back when they got their food already. "So, what's your favourite food?" She asked curiously.
"Uhm.... I.... i...." Ollene stumbled with her words. Realistically, she didn't have her favourite food, like, she ate what she could afford.

"W---When I was younger.... I used to... e--eat... uhm.... dumplings... they.. were really good... " She said, laughing nervously. She looked a bit shyly at Ariel, hoping this wouldn't trigger her to ask more questions.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Probably isn't fine if you don't like the food! You must enjoy the food or else it ruins your hunger!''
"Hey. I like food, don't get me wrong"

"It's just that I usually don't go to McDonalds. By that I meant I usually don't eat here, not that I despise eating here"

JJKab said:
"Hey. I like food, don't get me wrong"
"It's just that I usually don't go to McDonalds. By that I meant I usually don't eat here, not that I despise eating here"
''...Alright, let's go.''

...♱Seris said before going inside♱...

charleen said:
Nico smiled knowing that they liked her idea as well. She kept driving at safe pace, looking around to find that god damn spa.
"This one spa I'm taking you, is literally the best in town, they take their time in their designs which makes them look so intricate and real,"

She nodded like so. They arrived at the area, so she parked primarily close to the entrance of the spa. She stopped the car, and gave Moonstone her fullest attention. She listened to spiel about their disconnections on making thigs happen by hands or simple tools. Nico smiled softly.

"Creating something based off few tools or your hands can seem like you have powers.. It's take effort especially when you want to do it right, but honestly nowadays people rely on machinery to do their work, soo we're all clueless as you are,"

She giggled softly, poking them

Moonstone

Moonstone giggled with Nico. "Well, that's good I guess. Though it would be worrying if machinery stopped working, so then we're just clueless, don't you think?" they asked as they prepared themself to leave the car.

As they prepared themself to leave they wondered how they would be looked upon at the spa. Moonstone figured they got many diverse types of people since it was driving distance from the school, but it didn't calm them from how they may be seen as weird or abnormal. They wish they changed into their human disguise, but also knew it probably wouldn't be as effective as they thought since they were always told their human disguise seemed very unhuman.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Spa

Mood:

Happy, Slightly anxious

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Go to the spa with Nico

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka hesitated a bit over something, before looking directly into Junchi's eyes, her look apologizing
"I.... wanted to say... I know I said this enough times, but... I'm... sorry, that... I made this happen to you....You had to... rescue me.... you had to probably rescue someone else, hence I heard you talk about it... but... I'm sorry... I'm... just an liability..." She exclaimed softly, sighing, looking down at the bedsheet, staying quiet for a little while

"But... the fact that... you.... even.. y--you know.... looked for me and.... c--c-cared about me... I just... wanted to say... thank you" With that said, Fricka slowly looked up at Mei yet again, and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder, trembling slightly, as she was on the verge of crying

Mei Junchi

Junchi hugged Fricka back and brushed through her hair with their hands. "It's really no big deal that I went to save you, y'know? That's how it should be for everyone, and... well... it's pretty sad that that's not the reality." they told her, not really sure how to respond to something like this. They wanted to let her get all her tears out so then she could feel better and recover from this experience more.

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Sad

Comforting Fricka

Objective:

Try to comfort Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
"Uhm.... I.... i...." Ollene stumbled with her words. Realistically, she didn't have her favourite food, like, she ate what she could afford.
"W---When I was younger.... I used to... e--eat... uhm.... dumplings... they.. were really good... " She said, laughing nervously. She looked a bit shyly at Ariel, hoping this wouldn't trigger her to ask more questions.
"Dumplings?" She repeated before smiling "I've never had those before so I kinda want to try them!" She said happily "I'm sure there's a dumpling place around here..." She said as she grabbed her purse to leave to find one.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
"Pretty much,"

She said, nodding at their question. Nico got out of her car. She stretched for bit before looking over to Moonstone. They were in some kind of deep thought. She crouched down to see them better.

"Something's the matter, Moonstone?"

She asked gently.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka was just listening to Junchi talk, and when he finished, she silently let go of him, looking shyly at the sheets

"I.... I guess I'll try and sleep now...." She exclaimed, lying down, looking at the ceiling. Her eyes slowly began to close

Users who are viewing this thread

Back