• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico closed the door behind her, and made sure it was lock. She looked back at them, and nodded.

"Cafe sounds good, but I kinda want to go somewhere else.."

She bit her lower lip slightly.

"I'm not sure if you're up to it though.."

She tilted her head a bit, hoping they were open-minded to where she wanted to go.

Nona said:
Ilaani puffed out her cheeks a little when she heard his response at first before realising that maybe she did seem that way still, but that was more to do with her not sharing how she felt often because of her past experiences and she was so used to shying herself away from such things even if she wanted them. Before answering, she began twiddling her thumbs "I...I'm sorry, I seemed that way..." She said as her cheeks coloured up, her eyes glancing down at her thumbs as they moved "The truth is, I really like being treated that way, I really realised that when you were gone...I'm just not used to showing it..." She said softly "But since I know you are never going anywhere, I can get used to it now in fact, I've been trying my hardest to" she said as she looked up at him again, her voice sounding shy as well, which was a rare occurrence for her, but she was saying how she felt fully and that was an even rarer occurrence coming from her. "A-As for your last suggestion...Yeah, we can."
Nexus's face went bright red as she said that, not really sure how to go about doing that. "R-Really?! W-We don't have to do this NOW do we?" He said nervously before he realized he was just backing out because he was getting nervous again. "I-I want to but... It's s-so... Nerve wracking..." He gulped before looking pleadingly at her. "B-But I'd be okay with it as long as you are!" He said nervously.

Lumina said:
C9vmSsv.png

7c42dd06384a72279654c67e7527afb3.gif

Lumina continued to look up at Kenji, trying to ignore the bustle around them. His presence near her honestly was the only thing keeping her from flipping out and probably panicking, both from being surrounded by so many students and being surrounded by so many fights. It looked like there was something on his mind, but he didn't look upset or anything. Just... nostalgic? Was that the word? Of course, she had no idea of the things that Kenji was thinking of. Her memory had only restored to barely her childhood of this current life, to the old man that had raised her in nearly complete seclusion. Thinking back, that was probably the reason she was so bad around people at all. Either way, her memory didn't include all the times that Kenji and herself met and were together in each of her lifetimes. At the moment, that was probably a good thing, because some of those tales ended in tragedy, and that was the last thing Lumina needed right now. What she did need, and what she currently had, was Kenji's ability to seamlessly calm her down. It had been that way since Lumina's first life that she had met him in. No matter what kind of personality or mental state or demeanor, this Sanctum always had a calming effect on her. It was to the point where there were lifetimes where he was the only thing that could get close without being immediately destroyed. That calming effect was what the current Lumina always needed most, otherwise her skittish demeanor would always get the best of her.

There were times when Lumina wondered what she had done to deserve such an amazing man to willingly stand by her side. She felt she had so many shortcomings, so many qualities that would push anyone and everyone away. Honestly, who would purposely want to deal with the issues she had. Nobody. Nobody would, except Kenji. For him to be so accommodating even in such mundane circumstances, there was no words for Lumina to accurately explain just how much Kenji meant to her.
"Thank you.." Lumina subconsciously mirrored his blush as she responded. "I appreciate e-everything that you do for me.... I l-love you too..." She managed a smile despite her embarassment, her wings visibly relaxing somewhat because of him.

no slide
no slide no slide

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

tumblr_static_otooya_zps9cm3vqj5.gif

...ΨThe anticipation was a nervous kind of energy. It tingled through him like electrical sparks on the way to the ground, gathering in his toes. Akira was resting against the wooden pillar with a face of utter nonchalance, as if he were merely waiting for a bus on a spring day, apple in hand. He wasn't slumped at all, his body was clearly too muscular for that, yet it was just as relaxed as his face. He was almost smiling - smiling as if something good were about to happen. The world falls through Kenji's feet. Good for Akira was likely bad for him. Very bad. Yet, that's when the Sanctum side of Kenji came out. He felt like every fibre of his being was vibrating with anticipation. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins. His hands trembled and his eyes were wide. He was excited to begin Lumina's training, as he had a technique for her that may turn out to be useful, should a situation require the use of it. He quietly shook his head, as if to recentre himself. As soon as he did that, he heard Lumina talk to him, which prompted Kenji to smile slightly and close his eyes. Along with Lumina's words, Kenji noticed that the wings that Lumina had, had slightly relaxed due to his words, which made Kenji happy. Kenji nodded and replied, shortly before he looked towards Lumina, his smile only growingΨ...

It's settled, then~ When class starts, we'll reignite your training~

no slide no slide no slide

Sophia's eyes widen at the man's knowledge about her being a crystal bearer. She gets into a stance ready to attack the man. "Who the hell are you, and how the hell do you know i'm a crystal bearer!?" The man starts to laugh at his would be attacker, but he remained calmed as usually.

"Why do I know you're a crystal bearer? The answer is simple. I am The Creator! Traveler of worlds, and seeker of new knowledge in those worlds!"

Sophia had no idea what this person was talking about, but he didn't seem like a threat. She gets out of her attacking stance, and decides to let the man speak.

"
Allow me to explain... as a crystal bearer, it's your job to protect the crystal of winds, and make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands... yes? So I decided that we should play a little game!" The Creator pokes Sophia's chest. All of a sudden she could feel a slight ting in her very being.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus's face went bright red as she said that, not really sure how to go about doing that. "R-Really?! W-We don't have to do this NOW do we?" He said nervously before he realized he was just backing out because he was getting nervous again. "I-I want to but... It's s-so... Nerve wracking..." He gulped before looking pleadingly at her. "B-But I'd be okay with it as long as you are!" He said nervously.
Ilaani blinked as her cheeks glowed red. Did she mean now? She wasn't sure. She was just giving the okay to. "U-Uhm, I mean...I'm okay with I-It..." She said timidly. "There's no point beating around the bush because is nerve wracking, its something couples do after all..." She said with a small nod, which was true, they'd be taking that step sooner or later.

TheDragoon said:
Syo let out a sigh of relief. "That's good..." He said before going up to the clerk. "Table for 2." He said before they were guided to an open table and given menus. "What do you feel like ordering?" He asked Emi.
Emi sat down, "I've never really been here before, so I'm not sure...." she said.

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "You're welcome!" She said as she began to near her home, after all, ha home wasn't all that far from the school.
Kenai chuckled "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to sound serious" he said waving his hands a little "As cute as your huffing is, your smile is better." He said after she mumbled and they reached the front of the line, it was now their turn to go on the rollercoaster.

((Sorry, no macros for a bit...))
Asako grinned, "Well it's our turn for the roller coaster~" she said happily.

"The heck you do to me!?" Sophia lashes out at The Creator. "Oh nothing... oh yes! Make sure to find a tower that leads to the sky!" And with those words, he vanished. She let's out a somewhat heavy sigh... and just lays her back on the clearing dirt, confused as to what the actually hell just happened.

Colin shook his head "Not anymore" he answered, lifting his coffee cup "I just graduated from there" he said with a nod and a smile before sipping his coffee.

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Asako grinned, "Well it's our turn for the roller coaster~" she said happily.
Looking nervous for a split second, Kenai then smiled and nodded "Yup" he answered as he stepped onto the ride and got seated, waiting for it to start.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...how old are you anyway?''
Colin left down his coffee cup after taking a sip, soon answering her question "Oh, I've just turned 19"

Nona said:
Looking nervous for a split second, Kenai then smiled and nodded "Yup" he answered as he stepped onto the ride and got seated, waiting for it to start.
Asako got into the ride and sat next to him excitedly, "Being scared make's the ride more fun in my opinion" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako got into the ride and sat next to him excitedly, "Being scared make's the ride more fun in my opinion" she said.
Kenai blinked "Really? Whys that?" He asked as he waited for the ride to start.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh...I see..''
...⊹She said before she sipped her coffee⊹...
Colin looked at her curiously "Would it be rude of me to ask you your age?" He asked after a moment or two, he knew she was old but, he was curious as to how old.

Nona said:
Colin looked at her curiously "Would it be rude of me to ask you your age?" He asked after a moment or two, he knew she was old but, he was curious as to how old.
Asako smiled, "Because when the ride ends, it's like you conquered one of your fears" she said.

Nona said:
''...16 or so...''

(Is anyone open?)

Sophia touches her own chest while laying on the ground, with her gear on. Those last couple of minutes where confusing to say the least.... and what about this tower in the sky? Absolute craziness. But what if this 'Creator' was right? Sophia turns onto her side, in thought about the man, and this tower in the sky.

@Wicked Jester[/URL].[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bORDER][/bg]

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

large_zpsrxbjcbqa.gif

...ΨKenji shrugged his shoulders in happiness as he replied, his smile remaining on his face as he spoke. He noticed that many of the students were still to find a pair to spar with, along with some students still arriving to the class. He found it odd how anyone could be late, due to the one hour long lunch period everyone just had. Disregarding the thoughts, his attention returned to Lumina, and how comfortable she was with the concept of combat class. He knew that she wouldn't exactly be thrilled to be participating in a class centred around fighting, after all, the last time they sparred, he let his guard down and was hit by one of her attacks. When he recalled that memory, Lumina looked pretty traumatised from that experienced, and he hoped that it wouldn't affect the way she uses her powers now. In Euphoria, when he was little, he'd read up about phoenixes a lot, as he was fascinated in their powers, along wit the potential applications that can be used through the manipulation of fire. Of course, all of this was coincidental, or perhaps fate, as he'd later find out that his pair was a phoenix. Even throughout the droning on of the surrounding students and distant cars, his red irises remained fixated on Lumina's oceanic blue eyes. Ever since he could remember, those same blue eyes always hypnotised him, as if pulling him into a comfortable, warm embrace. From the moment Akira introduced her to him, Kenji couldn't break the gaze. He always struggled to look away, as when he did, he'd feel a longing for just one more look. Even through all of the problems that had separated them, even through the obstacles that tried to keep them apart, Kenji would always find himself by Lumina's side. Through every lifetime, he'd always find her, like a love story rivalling the history of time itself. Throughout the ages, across countries, nothing could keep them separated. Sometimes their tales would end in tragedy, others, a peaceful goodbye. Kenji's sole purpose was to find Lumina once more, and marry her again and again. Each time, a piece of him becoming whole once more. Even now, he was engaged to his pair, fated to be married to one another once more. Kenji had a good feeling this time, like their time wouldn't be cut short like the last few lifetimes. He suddenly reeled in his thoughts, suddenly feeling embarrassed that he zoned out after he finished talking, yet he couldn't look away from her eyes. In truth, he didn't want to look away. Her gaze kept his mind at ease, if he could, he'd never look away from those perfect eyes. A few moments after he finished talking, and immediately after his small trip down memory lane, he subconsciously spoke, his gentle smile remaining fixed on his face as a small blush found its way onto his cheeksΨ...

Of course~ I don't want you feeling uncomfortable, nor do I want you to feel that you're being forced into a situation you're uncomfortable with~ We can take it easy today~ I love you~

no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide no slide

[/centerblock]
Lance smirked as he slid the action on his pistol back as the barrel of a gun lightly placed itself at the base of Haruo's skull and another Lance lightly stepped around him smiling holding a massive hand cannon.

"I'm the man they pay to kill gods. Prince of the universe? I say just another life to take."

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico closed the door behind her, and made sure it was lock. She looked back at them, and nodded.

She tilted her head a bit, hoping they were open-minded to where she wanted to go.

charleen said:

Moonstone

"Oh, where'd you like to go?" Moonstone asked. They hoped it was an area with little people, or at least not crowded. They could never handle small areas or areas with too many people in one areas, and they were mentally hoping for Nico to pick a place that wasn't like that.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms

Mood:

Slightly anxious

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Know where Nico wants to go

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet: