• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka was sleeping patiently, still lightly holding Junchi's hand, After few minutes, though, she felt light pain in her stomach, which caused her to wince quietly, her grasp tightening on his hand. Her legs kicked lightly

Mei Junchi

Junchi woke up when they felt their hand being grasped tightly, and was even more awake as Fricka began to kick her legs. Junchi nudged Fricka and asked, "Fricka, are you okay? Are you having a bad dream?"

Extra Information

Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Worried, Tired

Trying to wake up Fricka

Objective:

Make sure Fricka is okay

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka let out a gasp, like she has been without breath for a bit. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at Mei with a bit of a frightened expression

"Y... you could say that" she exclaimed, panting.

Shortyshot said:
Hallson smirked "But wait a second" The blood in the bottle began to shake "Is that William I see?.....Die." He said simply as the bottle exploded hardening the blood and impaling them in various locations.
(#MoodSwing #PeriodConfirmed)

Yui looked down at where the blood had impaled her, "He really does want your family dead.." she said.

TheDragoon said:
Syo laughed a little at that because that was a good pun. "Alright alright you got me there. Leave me alone now please." He said with a blush before he opened the door for her. "After you."
Emi walked inside, "Alright, I guess i'll leave you alone, just for now" she said.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled sheepishly, wide blush spreading through her cheeks
"Thanks..." She said, as she gently took her dress off, and niftly put on the stuff she had on before, briefly having her underwear out

"sure... I'll go with you" She exclaimed, smiling lovingly. Her ring was in her pocket
Shuu began to pack his bathing suit and towel along with a change in clothes. He then went to the kitchen to pack some sandwiches.

LunaCrosby said:
(#MoodSwing #PeriodConfirmed)
Yui looked down at where the blood had impaled her, "He really does want your family dead.." she said.
(Basically xD )

William grunted "Ya....Think?"

LunaCrosby said:
Emi walked inside, "Alright, I guess i'll leave you alone, just for now" she said.
Syo let out a sigh of relief. "That's good..." He said before going up to the clerk. "Table for 2." He said before they were guided to an open table and given menus. "What do you feel like ordering?" He asked Emi.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu began to pack his bathing suit and towel along with a change in clothes. He then went to the kitchen to pack some sandwiches.
Lena packed her swimming bikini she was in when she first met Shuu with her, as well as some drinks.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go" She exclaimed, smiling lovingly, her towel already in her backpack

charleen said:
Nico tried their method of standing over them to make herself look more intimidating. She was still look relatively calm, so she crossed her arms.
"I'm not going to argue.. Okay,"

She looked at them, eye to eye.

"This time I am going to listen as a friend, of course,"

She sighed softly

Moonstone

"Alright," Moonstone said monotonously, "if you must know. Whenever people use me, I usually try to keep them to stay with me. No one likes being given up on, so that's normal." They were already trying to justify their actions in case Nico tried to act like they were in the wrong. "If they keep trying to leave me though, or insult me, or whatever, I'll just kill them." Moonstone put on a monotone voice throughout the whole story, and had a blank expression to go along with it. They excluded the bits of the story where they would do much worse things to anyone they felt wronged them, since they were smart enough to know that Nico wouldn't react kindly to that.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms, Nico's Dorm

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico

Objective:

End the story

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Ollene was happy that someone was kind enough to at least care about her clothing, sicne... pretty much she couldn't afford anything. All her money went into books and application to this school.
"I.... I can't thank you enough, A---Ariel" She exclaimed, looking at her, with a small amount of hope in her eyes
Ariel giggled "You're welcome!" She said as she began to near her home, after all, ha home wasn't all that far from the school.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako crossed her arm's and huffed, "I thought you were being serious" she mumbled.
Kenai chuckled "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to sound serious" he said waving his hands a little "As cute as your huffing is, your smile is better." He said after she mumbled and they reached the front of the line, it was now their turn to go on the rollercoaster.

((Sorry, no macros for a bit...))

Nona said:
Ariel giggled "You're welcome!" She said as she began to near her home, after all, ha home wasn't all that far from the school.
Ollene slowly followed Ariel into her neighbourhood, looking around nervously. She was not used to seeing such houses. Her was pretty much in ruin

TheDragoon said:
Nexus now hesitantly looked at her. "R-Really...?" He asked. "Y-You wouldn't be embarrassed if we kissed right now...?" He asked curiously, smiling a little as he felt his spirits being lifted.
Ilaani giggled softly before shaking her head "Of course not, you're my husband after all" she answered as she smiled at him now noticing that he was looking in her direction now.

Moonstone[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock]

{/slide}

[/Row][/accordion]
[/border]
Nico swallowed her saliva, feeling anxious. She expected an answer like that, but she was hoping that they won't actually mean it. She nodded to indicate that she heard what they said. She stood back, and tapped in chin.

"Hmm just kill them..?"

She questioned softly.

"Wait.. sorry nevermind, if that's how you really feel, then wow.."

She looked down at her shoes, sighing.

"I give it an -A" Shiro said.

"I think the school is great. I have some very challenging people that I would love battle again soon "Kagami said. "I think you'll fit in".

Kagami looked at her watch.

"I have to go to class ,bye!" Kagami yelled as she ran off.

"I've been abandoned " Shiro mummered.

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row][/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

Nona said:
Ilaani giggled softly before shaking her head "Of course not, you're my husband after all" she answered as she smiled at him now noticing that he was looking in her direction now.
Nexus nodded lightly and smiled. "Thank you..." He said before kissing her deeply, putting a hand on her cheek.

JJKab said:
Fricka let out a gasp, like she has been without breath for a bit. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at Mei with a bit of a frightened expression
"Y... you could say that" she exclaimed, panting.

Mei Junchi

"What happened?" Junchi asked as they looked at her full of concern. "Should I get you to the nursing office?"

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"No.... I'm... I think I'm okay.." Fricka exclaimed, sitting up slowly

"I.... I feel uneasy... just that" She stated, as she looked hopefully into Mei's eyes. After a bit of hesitation, she sat on the ledge of the bed, her head hung low, breathing slowly

charleen said:
Nico swallowed her saliva, feeling anxious. She expected an answer like that, but she was hoping that they won't actually mean it. She nodded to indicate that she heard what they said. She stood back, and tapped in chin.
"Hmm just kill them..?"

She questioned softly.

"Wait.. sorry nevermind, if that's how you really feel, then wow.."

She looked down at her shoes, sighing.

Moonstone

"You didn't have to know that if you just let me change the subject." Moonstone said coldly as they began to take up more space on Nico's couch. "Anyways, now would you like to change it? You seem extremely uncomfortable."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Female Dorms, Nico's Dorm

Mood:

N/A

Talking to Nico

Objective:

Change the subject

Interacting With:

Nico

Character Sheet:

Moonstone

JJKab said:
Lena packed her swimming bikini she was in when she first met Shuu with her, as well as some drinks.
"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go" She exclaimed, smiling lovingly, her towel already in her backpack
Shuu smirked slyly before picking her up bridal style. "Haha! Gotcha!" He said jokingly before teleporting them both to the beach as well as all their stuff.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smirked slyly before picking her up bridal style. "Haha! Gotcha!" He said jokingly before teleporting them both to the beach as well as all their stuff.
Lena shrieked, as her arms wrapped arounds Shuu's neck, as she giggled.

"I've been kidnapped!" She said out loud in a joking voice, nuzzling close to him.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded lightly and smiled. "Thank you..." He said before kissing her deeply, putting a hand on her cheek.
...Thank you? Why was he thanking her for? She didn't know, nor did she get a chance to think of why either as his lips were placed to hers. She wasn't expecting him to kiss her so deeply at first, but of course, she wasn't complaining, far from it really, she was enjoying the feeling as she kissed him back.

Kisaki said:
"I give it an -A" Shiro said.
"I think the school is great. I have some very challenging people that I would love battle again soon "Kagami said. "I think you'll fit in".

Kagami looked at her watch.

"I have to go to class ,bye!" Kagami yelled as she ran off.

"I've been abandoned " Shiro mummered.

Avatia

Avatia watched as Kagami left and ran off, then shrugged. "So, what would you like to do?" she asked Shiro while continuing to walk to not specific area.

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Shiro

Objective:

Talk to Shiro

Interacting With:

Shiro

Character Sheet:

Avatia

JJKab said:
"No.... I'm... I think I'm okay.." Fricka exclaimed, sitting up slowly
"I.... I feel uneasy... just that" She stated, as she looked hopefully into Mei's eyes. After a bit of hesitation, she sat on the ledge of the bed, her head hung low, breathing slowly

Mei Junchi

"Would you like me to make something for you to eat? I doubt you've had any food in your system for a while now." Junchi said as they stood up and tried to help her get comfortable.

Extra Information

Mood:

Concerned

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Make Fricka food to eat

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Users who are viewing this thread