• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...I mean an actual beach...''
"Welp, I already answered your question then: no." Gregory said, tilting his head lightly, eyeing Seren down.

"So. Since we bumped into each other, and I'm a bit hungary, I wanted to ask you, are you hungary too?" He asked, smiling lightly.

JJKab said:
"He's... m-my ex boyfriend.... I don't want to talk about him" Fricka exclaimed, frowning sadly, as her eyes began watering up lightly at the thought of it.
"All t---t-t-that happened... is t-t-that we had... n--night, and he... we.ll... t---told me what he knew" She said, finishing the conversation

"Junchi.... I... I know this sounds weird... but... may we try and.... become... pair? Like we originally wanted" Fricka's eyes slowly made their way to look into Mei's, full of hope and shyness, her cheeks tinted red.

Mei Junchi

Junchi put down their tea to prevent them from dropping it at Fricka's words. "A... pair?" they repeated back at her. "Um, we're already friends, closer than some other friends I have... I'm not really interested in romantic relationships though. It's just not something I've ever taken a personal liking to."

Extra Information

Fantasy High's Female Dorms, Fricka's Dorm

Mood:

Surprised, Uncomfortable

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
"Oh...right... Ah, well... At least you.... didn't.. y-y'know... leave me here to wake up alone..." Fricka said with a soft chuckle, before frowning

"Sorry that I asked" She said, before closing her eyes , her head leaning on the pillow.

Kisaki said:
"Pfft, I don't know about the others. When I was alive I was a very powerful priest. "
Kagami shrugged. " I only know about two souls. There's Kuro , who was a dark magican. Hey I just noticed something!Kuro means black and Shiro means white. It's like yin and yang " she started to talk more faster.

Shiro put a hand over Kagami's mouth.

"How powerful are you miss goddess?" he asked Avatia .

Avatia

Avatia began to lose track on Shiro's powers as Kagami talked, and was even more surprised by Shiro's sudden change of topic. "Um, guess I'm pretty powerful. I can only do a few things with my powers at the moment, but it seems like I'm learning all sorts of new things everyday." she responded, trying her best to downplay how powerful she actually was. She never cared for showing weakness, since she believed that if someone thought she was weak they wouldn't ever target her, and if they did target her they'd be surprised by what she could do.

no slide
Extra Information

Fantasy High School

Mood:

Surprised

Talking to Shiro and Kagami

Objective:

Befriend Shiro and Kagami

Interacting With:

Shiro and Kagami

Character Sheet:

Avatia

JJKab said:
"Oh...right... Ah, well... At least you.... didn't.. y-y'know... leave me here to wake up alone..." Fricka said with a soft chuckle, before frowning
"Sorry that I asked" She said, before closing her eyes , her head leaning on the pillow.

Mei Junchi

"No, no, it's fine. I thought I was being clear on my feelings earlier but..." Junchi let themself trail off into silence as they realized they were probably not helping Fricka feel better. "Anyways, I don't mind staying with you for the day, and perhaps even the night to make sure you're fine. If things get really bad though, I won't hesitate to take you to the nurse; they'll know what to do more than me"

Extra Information

Mood:

Uncomfortable

Talking to Fricka

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka blushed, hearing Junchi offer her his staying in her house overnight. She smiled shyly, looking into his eyes

"Th...Anks...." She exclaimed quietly, her hand slowly grasping his, the grasp being somewhat shy.

"I'm sure you'll master those powers of yours. I sense that you have a lot potential." He gave a small smile at Avatia.

Kagami pulled Shiro's hand from her mouth. "That was mean!"

"I'm sorry for my rudeness Kagami".

Kagami gave a glare at Shiro and crossed her arms.

Avatia[/URL]

{/slide}

[/Column][/centerblock][/Row][/accordion]
[/border][/border][/bg]

JJKab said:
"Welp, I already answered your question then: no." Gregory said, tilting his head lightly, eyeing Seren down.
"So. Since we bumped into each other, and I'm a bit hungary, I wanted to ask you, are you hungary too?" He asked, smiling lightly.
''Hungry? Kinda. You want to eat somewhere or something?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hungry? Kinda. You want to eat somewhere or something?''
"Or someone" Gregory stated, laughing lightly.

"No, not anyone, just at the cafeteria,how bout that" He asked, smiling lightly, as he began walking towards the cafeteria, gesturing Serene to follow

JJKab said:
"Or someone" Gregory stated, laughing lightly.
"No, not anyone, just at the cafeteria,how bout that" He asked, smiling lightly, as he began walking towards the cafeteria, gesturing Serene to follow
''I prefer the food-restaurants outside of school...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I prefer the food-restaurants outside of school...''
"Oh, Aight. Lead the way, I don't go too often to the restaurants, you can lead the way"

Nona said:
"I'm glad you think so, though I'm pretty sure its just because I have a good teacher" she said, smiling over at him for a moment. It was then she Began to pack away her things as well. "More difficult spells? I'm curious what you have in mind to teach me now" she said as she finished up and looked over at him.
"It will amaze you." he said with a smile, as he was holding his arm out for her to go with him to the vending machine. They had one more class before the end of the day, and then he would treat her to a parfait.

@Nona

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed, hearing Junchi offer her his staying in her house overnight. She smiled shyly, looking into his eyes
"Th...Anks...." She exclaimed quietly, her hand slowly grasping his, the grasp being somewhat shy.
((Taking a break, also @Kisaki .))

Mei Junchi

Junchi held Fricka's hand as they continued to drink their tea silence, clueless to what they should talk about next. They assumed they should just be silent, and if Fricka wanted to talk, she could talk. They believed that they had no right to keep her talking when she was supposed to be recovering from what happened to her earlier. Junchi was tempted to send her to the nursing office for at least psychological help, since even though they could treat physical pains, they definitely couldn't treat psychological pains. That was evident with their relationship with Moonstone.

Extra Information

Mood:

Anxious

Thinking

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Roman said:
Nai watched as the girl ran out of the room, returning only moments later with two bottles of juice. She seemed nice, that being said Nai didn't get up to go anywhere else. He happily accepted the juice, though it didn't show he was happy through body language nor through his facial expression. "Thank you. Also...if you're not here to worry about me, why should I speak? Also, as pretty as you are, I had no intentions of flirting, or hitting on you." He said as he gently poked the juice bottle as if it were some sort of alien technology or unknown substance.
Helen held back her annoyance. "Because, you are wearing whatever is troubling you, and sometimes its okay to just get it off your chest." she said as she sipped her juice.

@Roman

@Kisaki[/URL] .))

Mei Junchi

Junchi held Fricka's hand as they continued to drink their tea silence, clueless to what they should talk about next. They assumed they should just be silent, and if Fricka wanted to talk, she could talk. They believed that they had no right to keep her talking when she was supposed to be recovering from what happened to her earlier. Junchi was tempted to send her to the nursing office for at least psychological help, since even though they could treat physical pains, they definitely couldn't treat psychological pains. That was evident with their relationship with Moonstone.

Extra Information

Mood:

Anxious

Thinking

Objective:

Take care of Fricka

Interacting With:

Fricka

Character Sheet:

Mei Junchi

Fricka's grip on Mei's hand slowly loosened, as her eyes slowly closed. She began falling asleep, tired of today's days events

"I.... .l....thank you" She said, blushing slightly, before she lost conciousness.

Sophia pats her stomach as she was now back in the clearing at school. "That chinese restaurant was too good... Lena make a good choice to eat there." She smile brightly as she and her had a rather good time there. Sadly, she had to leave right after the eating, which is a shame really. She gets up, and takes out the crystal of winds. Getting sick of her Black-Belt, she rise it up into the air, and was engulf in light. When out of the light, she has become an Onion Knight.

latest

JJKab said:
"Oh, Aight. Lead the way, I don't go too often to the restaurants, you can lead the way"
''Okay, just follow me.''

...♱Seris said before she started to lead Greg out of the school♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay, just follow me.''
...♱Seris said before she started to lead Greg out of the school♱...
Gregory followed, smiling slyly at Seris. He still couldn't believe a girl would just walk around town like that

Jennete said:
Nissa: "Super speed? Right now?" Still getting dressed since she is not a morning person. She looked around the room they were in and crawled under the bed, wriggling back out with some food, her stomach growling as she searched for her clothes, shrugging them on and eating at the same time.
View attachment 309942

Aiden shook his head. "Once your ready I can super speed us over there at any time." He told her.

JJKab said:
Ollene was slowly following Ariel, barely keeping up with her, so she lightly squeaked whrn she suddenly stopped. Hearing her introduce herself made her hesitate a little, but neverworthless, she gave a sheepish smile.
"Ollene.... I'm... I'm Ollene" She exclaimed quietly.
Ariel looked over her shoulder at Ollene and giggled softly "Its nice to meet you Ollene!" She said happily as she left the infirmary and started for the school exit along with Ollene

LunaCrosby said:
Emi thought about it, "I guess?... All I know is every exceed kid age's quickly" she said.
Syo rubbed the back of his head then sighed. "Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Since it's been a long time do you want to go hangout?" He asked her.

Nona said:
Ariel looked over her shoulder at Ollene and giggled softly "Its nice to meet you Ollene!" She said happily as she left the infirmary and started for the school exit along with Ollene
Ollene's lips curved into a small smile, as she followed Ariel, her hand laying on her shoulder.

"Y-Yknow... I... Don't think you have to do this... I'm... I... had this dress since my 13th birthday... and.... I'm.... s---s-s-urviving so far" She exclaimed with a bashfull giggle, lightly blushing

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at him. "Hallson? The one who took our daughter?" She asks
Harper smiled. "Thank you" she says sweetly. "Uhm.." She thought for a minute. "Taco salad.." She says
Hiro began to super speed around the entire kitchen, whipping up ingredients and beverages in second. The meat he just waited to heat up.

JJKab said:
"That's the.... Spirit" Lena exclaimed, yawning lightly, as she looked tiredly into Shuu's eyes.
"One last kiss before I pass out?" She asked, smiling softly, as her grip on his waist loosened, her eyes slowly closing. It seeked she was beginning to fall asleep.
Shuu nodded before lightly pecking her lips. "Good night~" He said softly and sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back