• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fricka finally made it to the bottom of the sea, at least 6 meters deep, as she sat down on it, waiting for the timer to point out 5:00. She felt kinda weak, knowing that she couldn't stop Nai from leaving, and from letting Junchi do what he did

{0:45}

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her back before pulling back to brush his hand against her cheek softly. "I-I will... Just... Don't define me by such a silly title... I'm grateful that such a nice and charming person such as yourself would love me..." He said softly with a sniffle.
Lena nodded, smiling lovingly, as she leaned her forehead on Shuu's, looking him directly in the eyes

"I will.... my.... Shuuie" She said caringly, before closing her eyes, and brushing her nose against his.

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, smiling lovingly, as she leaned her forehead on Shuu's, looking him directly in the eyes
"I will.... my.... Shuuie" She said caringly, before closing her eyes, and brushing her nose against his.
Shuu then teleported her to the house and kissed her deeply, loving on her more and more.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody felt happy he had someone else who was just as funny and silly as him,"I mean I could...but I don't want to get expelled or anything like that...I'm happy here, I've met so many people and made so many friends. There's just no way I could risk that." He said, he never thought about that, it wasn't worth it, and it could prove nothing really. Maybe for a prank sometime down the line.
"Fine.."

She shrugged slightly. Nico started to pack her stuff and stood up.

"Well this was fun, Cody,"

She grinned back at him.

"But I should go, so see you around,"

She smirked, giggling. Nico left the pool area and went back to her dorm.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu then teleported her to the house and kissed her deeply, loving on her more and more.
Lena was suprised by the sudden change of the place, but she did enjoy it, kissing Shuu back as deeply as he kissed her, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her legs began to slowly give up.

"S------S---Shuu" She moaned lightly

JJKab said:
Lena was suprised by the sudden change of the place, but she did enjoy it, kissing Shuu back as deeply as he kissed her, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her legs began to slowly give up.
"S------S---Shuu" She moaned lightly
Shuu kissed at her neck and left a love mark there. "I love you. I really do." He said before looking down and patting her belly lightly with a laugh. "Just don't want to hurt the baby."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed at her neck and left a love mark there. "I love you. I really do." He said before looking down and patting her belly lightly with a laugh. "Just don't want to hurt the baby."
Lena grunted lightly, when Shuu patted her belly softly. She giggled

"Of course..." She exclaimed with a sly smile, before kissing Shuu's chin, slowly bringing him to their bedroom.

Jennete said:
Nissa: "Do you think we have a family now?" she asks softly, cuddling into his arms.
Aiden shook his head. "Tyler said the baby takes time to develop it's body, and your belly might get big after a while." He said before being perfectly honest. "He said it'd hurt a lot, but it's worth it. I promise I'll be there for you when it happens." He said.

JJKab said:
Lena grunted lightly, when Shuu patted her belly softly. She giggled
"Of course..." She exclaimed with a sly smile, before kissing Shuu's chin, slowly bringing him to their bedroom.
Shuu kissed her head and her lips, anywhere he got an opportunity to love on. He pushed his way on top of her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her lovingly.

Mayyflower said:
Harper put her clothes on. "It's okay, it's not all your fault. Kaito and Alexys won't even know about this" she says
Lillith ran to her parents room. "Mommy, dadd-" she stopped when she noticed they wrrent in the room. Where did they go?
(@TheDragoon )

TheDragoon said:
Shuu kissed her head and her lips, anywhere he got an opportunity to love on. He pushed his way on top of her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her lovingly.
Lena kissed Shuu's neck, carresing the back of it, as she sucked on it lightly

"I.... l---love you" She exclaimed, blushing widlly.

Jennete said:
Nyx: "Ah. Well then little one let us begin." Her eyes raising to look at her as her sword was raised, her power coursing through it to make it shine and glow with a brilliant aura. The ground around her crumbling under the weight of her power.
T0xWbHs.gif
...?Kristako soon lunged at Nyx while also striking down at her in a hammer-like move?...

Lumina said:
Jack's response made her pout slightly, but she really didn't mind all that much. She supposed that "Pixel Girl" was better than a lot of things she could be called, and in terms of a nickname it wasn't all that bad. "Fine, but only you can call me that!" Ai nodded, thinking that to be a decent compromise. She floated around the screen as they made their way to the cafe, and she silently raised and eyebrow as he mentioned that the store owner wasn't who they were after. Who was it then? Ai was curious to find out.
Ai was only an AI, but Jack's coffee and sandwich and coffee did look really really good. When it came to looking at food, Instagram was her enemy. She avoided it as much as possible, but sometimes she just couldn't stay away. Either way, Jack was telling her what he wanted her to do, the contact numbers he was typing appearing in front of her.
"Sure, I can do that for ya. brb~" And with that, Ai left his phone and jumped over to the security camera, waiting for his signal. "Streams are all set up, waiting on you, boss~"
((Lumina I think your fonts are getting smaller each post xD ))

Jack blinked and smiled before leaning back in his chair and speaking,

"Hmm but Pixel girl might take to long to say, and you're kinda like a fairy on my phone, so how about Pixy? I rather like that."

Smiling Jack sat there drinking his coffee and sandwich planning on waiting until he was almost done, in the meantime he wondering how much the local crime bosses Jack was having Ai stream this to were shiting themselves right now. He had warned them what would happen if they went against him yet they hadn't listened to him and it was time they learned the price for that. Smiling Jack sat there before muttering into his headset,

"3...2...1...mark."

As soon as he called for Ai to kill the cameras, a black sludge like liquid appeared around him causing all other patrons in the café to tune towards him and he mentally counted out the seconds in his head.

The black sludge shot out slashing through every other patron in the vicinity and spreading throughout the café dicing and killing everyone in the building

Even as the black sludge slaughtered and devoured the people within the café, it restricted the way the blood fell, repeatedly spelling out the fraise "Paid in Blood".

At this point paid in blood had been scrolled hundreds if not thousands of times on the wall and floor, eviscerated limbs and guts strewn all across the café with Jack still sitting at his table as he finished the count in his head, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

"You can turn the cameras back on Ai."

Politely finishing his sandwich, Jack stood and tossed exact change on the tales before smirking at the cameras and walking out of the café and addressing Ai

"So, thoughts on my little demonstration?"

Angelostar4 said:
She began to follow Lena towards the gate with her hands behind her head. "Um... surprise me." Sophia said quickly. To be perfectly honest, Sophia had no idea what she wanted to eat. So she just going to let Lena decide what they eat. Her stomach growled slightly, in anticipation of eating some nice food.
...❧Lena grinned over her shoulder at Sophia before returning to look in front of her, not wanting to get lost again. Town was right in view, so it would be kind of hard to get lost, but she didn't want to take any chances. Surprise her, huh? Well, she wasn't sure if Sophia had any dietary restrictions or anything like that, so looking at her options she spoke over her shoulder as more of town came into view❧...

"There's a Chinese buffet place that I passed on my way to school, does that sound good?"

JJKab said:
Lena kissed Shuu's neck, carresing the back of it, as she sucked on it lightly
"I.... l---love you" She exclaimed, blushing widlly.
Shuu pulled back so he could speak as the blush on his face was evident. "I-I-I... Love you too." He said nervously before kissing her deeply, he tongue asking for entrance into her mouth to make the kiss more passionate.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu pulled back so he could speak as the blush on his face was evident. "I-I-I... Love you too." He said nervously before kissing her deeply, he tongue asking for entrance into her mouth to make the kiss more passionate.
Lena's eyes closed, as her mouth opened, accepting Shuu's tonque, with her's playing lightly with his tonque. Her breathing became a bit wavery.

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes closed, as her mouth opened, accepting Shuu's tonque, with her's playing lightly with his tonque. Her breathing became a bit wavery.
Shuu let their tongues battle for a while before he pulled back and gave her a teasing smile. "Will that be all?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu let their tongues battle for a while before he pulled back and gave her a teasing smile. "Will that be all?" He asked her.
"I... think so...."Lena said, swallowing hard, as she was panting lightly, looking into Shuu's eyes

"What... do you wanna do now? Wanna kiss for a bit more, or.... anything more?" Lena's look was a bit teasing,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back