• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Wait what are your powers exactly..?"
She asked him curiously. Nico swam around him while he was floating.
"Fire, showing you means I have to dry off...I think...And then there's Kiya, the dog you have already met in class with Moonstone...I think...Black dog with a blue line on her back. She won't appear until we're out of the water, since she has to appear next to me." he said, "...And you...what's yours?" he asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Then you want to test my skill...?''
Nyx: "If you mean a spar I will accept. But I am not sure if you wish to battle solely on sword use or also the bond we each have with our sword and how it connects to our power. If you mean the second, I do believe I may be at an advantage of I am a Goddess little one." Even with the body of a teen, her confidence is of the ancient goddess Nyx. The woman who struck fear into Zeus himself.

Jennete said:
Nyx: "If you mean a spar I will accept. But I am not sure if you wish to battle solely on sword use or also the bond we each have with our sword and how it connects to our power. If you mean the second, I do believe I may be at an advantage of I am a Goddess little one." Even with the body of a teen, her confidence is of the ancient goddess Nyx. The woman who struck fear into Zeus himself.
''Goddesses can be taken down too once you think about it...''

...?She said before she got into a readied stance?...

(looks like this)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Goddesses can be taken down too once you think about it...''
...?She said before she got into a readied stance?...

(looks like this)

((oooh cool... Ima respond later.... I'm freaked out(:'()))

Jack grabbed the handle and opened the door. It was smaller than the limo that he kidnapped in.

He sat in the chair and buckled himself in.He layed his head back into the seat and took a deep breath.

"Okay, you can go now".

CERBERUS177 said:
"This car was made for both speed, and just enjoying the open road bud." she said and unlocked the car, "Use that handle on the outside...if you haven't already knew that was to open it." she said and got in.

Kisaki said:
Jack grabbed the handle and opened the door. It was smaller than the limo that he kidnapped in.
He sat in the chair and buckled himself in.He layed his head back into the seat and took a deep breath.

"Okay, you can go now".
(Why was it spooky lol?)

Serena started the car and it roared to life, but she wasn't like her brother, revving it to sound cool, she just put it in drive and drove off to the pizza place.

(I can edit to where we arrive there, or we can talk on the way there, up to you)

(He hates cars and small spaces)

(You can time skip)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Why was it spooky lol?)
Serena started the car and it roared to life, but she wasn't like her brother, revving it to sound cool, she just put it in drive and drove off to the pizza place.

(I can edit to where we arrive there, or we can talk on the way there, up to you)

TheDragoon said:
Shuu felt like he had hurt Lena's feelings now, which is why he was eating his food a bit more slowly than normal.
Lena kept on eating silently, being half way done with her food. She briefly looked over at Shuu, and smiled lightly

"Say... Do you have anything of importance later today? Because..... You know.. I just wanted to be sure" She asked

LunaCrosby said:
(Any certain character's you want me to send or just throw in a random one?)
(I don't care. I'mma just start up. Thank you though Luna. Knowing our past I figured you'd just ignore me.)

William was lying down in the grass looking up at the sky "Man.....I feel...At peace? Weird...."

Kisaki said:
(He hates cars and small spaces)
(You can time skip)
(Alrighty then...)

They reached the new pizza place, Serena walked in with Jack, and they were told to go find a seat, so they did. "Alright...What do you want on yours?" she asked, feeling that her's might be a bit too meaty.

"I'll just get pepperoni pizza" Jack replied.

(Now for a pizza gif)

tumblr_mexgwuEeLL1ru838ko1_500.gif

CERBERUS177 said:
(Alrighty then...)
They reached the new pizza place, Serena walked in with Jack, and they were told to go find a seat, so they did. "Alright...What do you want on yours?" she asked, feeling that her's might be a bit too meaty.

Shortyshot said:
(I don't care. I'mma just start up. Thank you though Luna. Knowing our past I figured you'd just ignore me.)
William was lying down in the grass looking up at the sky "Man.....I feel...At peace? Weird...."
(Nah, I'm not like that, Though I've had some time to cool down so that's also part of it. I'm probably sending Yui, since we didn't finish the interaction last time, i'm also assuming he's at the park)

Yui walked past him, only glancing at him as she passed. She paused once she registered who it was, she turned her head and looked at him, "What's a pervert like you doing in the park?" she asked, of course she was just messing with him about it.

LunaCrosby said:
(Nah, I'm not like that, Though I've had some time to cool down so that's also part of it. I'm probably sending Yui, since we didn't finish the interaction last time, i'm also assuming he's at the park)
Yui walked past him, only glancing at him as she passed. She paused once she registered who it was, she turned her head and looked at him, "What's a pervert like you doing in the park?" she asked, of course she was just messing with him about it.
William looked at her "Just being sexy as always" He laughed at his own joke "The real question, why are you here?"

CERBERUS177 said:
"Fire, showing you means I have to dry off...I think...And then there's Kiya, the dog you have already met in class with Moonstone...I think...Black dog with a blue line on her back. She won't appear until we're out of the water, since she has to appear next to me." he said, "...And you...what's yours?" he asked.
"I'm actually an animal fairy and I have healing abilities,"

She shrugged slightly. Nico slowly went towards the edge of the pool and got out. She looked down at him.

"I think I'm done swimming for now,"

She smiled softly.

Kisaki said:
"I'll just get pepperoni pizza" Jack replied.
(Now for a pizza gif)

tumblr_mexgwuEeLL1ru838ko1_500.gif
(You sonofa...now I really want pizza, shame I don't have my license yet, or I'd go buy some little ceasers pizza...)

Serena nodded, the waiter came by and dropped some cups off for us, "No thank's...not a soda person..." she said and handed the cup back, the waiter nodded and held the cup under his arm, and took out a note pad, Serena decided to just split a large pizza with pepperoni, and a side of peppers. She didn't like peppers on her pizza, but the taste they leave behind when she took them off, marvelous. So she'll just squeeze the juices out onto her slice. "So...for dinner, what exactly do you plan on cooking? I can see sushi, but what of something...something that people here might not have heard of...no puffer fish, I can see that image in your head, stop it." she said and giggled, seeing that the puffer fish was a rare food to have, and if done wrong, can kill someone.

(So there's my basic Japanese food knowledge. Am I going too fast or...?)

charleen said:
"I'm actually an animal fairy and I have healing abilities,"
She shrugged slightly. Nico slowly went towards the edge of the pool and got out. She looked down at him.

"I think I'm done swimming for now,"

She smiled softly.
Cody nodded and got out too, "I wonder..." he said and thought about something hot, and his body felt warmer, and the water simply dried off, "Huh...that's cool!" he said, "So...that's cool, I can dry myself off just by increasing my body temp...right on..." he said and grabbed a towel for Nico, and handed it to her, along with a soda, he then grabbed an iced tea, and cracked it open. "And before you ask, no, I don't know if I can heat a hot tube...yet..." he said and took a seat on a chair that was near their stuff.

Shortyshot said:
William looked at her "Just being sexy as always" He laughed at his own joke "The real question, why are you here?"
"I felt like getting out of my room so I came here, and I happen to be able to move my leg's" Yui said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I felt like getting out of my room so I came here, and I happen to be able to move my leg's" Yui said.
William smiled and sat up "Well Yui. It's a pleasure to see you agai-" He stopped as his eyes widened and he began coughing up blood "Dammit.....Still not....Healed....?"

Shortyshot said:
William smiled and sat up "Well Yui. It's a pleasure to see you agai-" He stopped as his eyes widened and he began coughing up blood "Dammit.....Still not....Healed....?"
Yui blinked before crouching next to him, "are you ok? well... obviously not because you're coughing up blood..." she said.

(is the text hard to read?)

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
(You sonofa...now I really want pizza, shame I don't have my license yet, or I'd go buy some little ceasers pizza...)
Serena nodded, the waiter came by and dropped some cups off for us, "No thank's...not a soda person..." she said and handed the cup back, the waiter nodded and held the cup under his arm, and took out a note pad, Serena decided to just split a large pizza with pepperoni, and a side of peppers. She didn't like peppers on her pizza, but the taste they leave behind when she took them off, marvelous. So she'll just squeeze the juices out onto her slice. "So...for dinner, what exactly do you plan on cooking? I can see sushi, but what of something...something that people here might not have heard of...no puffer fish, I can see that image in your head, stop it." she said and giggled, seeing that the puffer fish was a rare food to have, and if done wrong, can kill someone.

(So there's my basic Japanese food knowledge. Am I going too fast or...?)
(hehe ..)

Jack laughed a little when Serena mentioned pufferfish.

" I don't have a license to cook pufferfish anyway "he smiled.

"I guess I have to surprise you. I could do ramen or Tempura . I'll just do multiple dishes then"

(Na, your good)

LunaCrosby said:
Yui blinked before crouching next to him, "are you ok? well... obviously not because you're coughing up blood..." she said.
(is the text hard to read?)
(No it's perfectly fine) "

William looked up at her wiping the blood off his lips with his hand "I'm...Fine...Just haven't healed from my last...Battle....Ngh!" He held his gut tightly "Why....Is this happening...!"

Shortyshot said:
(No it's perfectly fine) "
William looked up at her wiping the blood off his lips with his hand "I'm...Fine...Just haven't healed from my last...Battle....Ngh!" He held his gut tightly "Why....Is this happening...!"
"Really? you dont look fine to me... do you need me to take you to a hospital or something?" Yui asked, William seemed confused on what was going on with him, so if that didn't scream I'm not fine then she didn't know what did.

(kk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back