• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
Kagami starts to swing her scythe faster back and forth.
"Better catch up with me"

She swings scythe at Wylie's legs.
Wylie dodges the scythe swings and jumps, tucking his knees in to dodge the low scythe "Can you hit a bit faster, please?" he shoots a bunch of tendrils of lightning at Kagami.

JJKab said:
"I wasn't in a fight! C'mon!" Gregory said eagerly, getting prepared to dodge her next attack
"I've got somethin' up my sleeve!" He teased
"Alright then... here goes nothing." She points the sword at the boy. "Master of all swords, cut through energy! Night Sword!" A red eye appear in the air, and blood falls to the ground to create a bloody sword on the ground. It goes inside the ground, and launches itself at the boy.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena giggled, "And me? What about me and Cody? I know he can be a bit...violent at times but...he has a good heart for animals and people..and I guess the im between ones too..." she said and looked at his cute little ears.
(I know what I said, and I'm not apologizing :P )
(Lol)

Jack's hears slightly went down.

"I guess you guys are pretty okay for a human." he mummered.

He moves his head to his side to hide his flustered face.

Kisaki said:
(Lol)
Jack's hears slightly went down.

"I guess you guys are pretty okay for a human." he mummered.

He moves his head to his side to hide his flustered face.
She smiled, she loved his ears a lot, kind of like a dogs ears when they hear something strange, "Well, we're super humans, but still human...You are too...In a way, since you stand and talk just like a regular man...So really, your no different from me or anyone else..." she said and looked at the sky.

Angelostar4 said:
"Alright then... here goes nothing." She points the sword at the boy. "Master of all swords, cut through energy! Night Sword!" A red eye appear in the air, and blood falls to the ground to create a bloody sword on the ground. It goes inside the ground, and launches itself at the boy.
"Holy crap" Gregory muttered, with legimate fright in his voice, as he gestures a bit, and water sprouts out of the bottle, and creates a shield of it. Immidietely freezing, the bloody sword hits it only so deep, that it only lightly pierced Gregory's chest, which caused him to grunt, backing away.

"Dangit...." He muttered, his face lightly distorted with pain, as the sword slipped away from his small cut, and stayed in the ice shield, before it broke off, creating several icecicles, which had their sharp end pointed at Sophie. He twitched his finger, and 4 of them went on to hit-each one had a different task-

-1 had to hit her hand with the sword

-2 had to hit her shoulderpads, trying to pierce them

-1 had to at least try and pierce her leg armor

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Wylie dodges the scythe swings and jumps, tucking his knees in to dodge the low scythe "Can you hit a bit faster, please?" he shoots a bunch of tendrils of lightning at Kagami.

[/QUOTE]
She dodges the lightning attacks.

"As you command my little fox".

Kagami ran faster. Since she is half vampire , she has the ability to run faster than most demons. Kagami does a full spin attack with her scythe. She summoned daggers made of fire at Wylie.

Kisaki said:
She dodges the lightning attacks.
"As you command my little fox".

Kagami ran faster. Since she is half vampire , she has the ability to run faster than most demons. Kagami does a full spin attack with her scythe. She summoned daggers made of fire at Wylie.
With his high sense of agility, Wylie grabs on to the scythe as it sweeps at him, flying over the place because he stupidly let go of the spinning scythe to make himself go flying. "Any faster?" Wylie sends another trail of lightning at Kagami, this one concentrated a lot.

CERBERUS177 said:
She smiled, she loved his ears a lot, kind of like a dogs ears when they hear something strange, "Well, we're super humans, but still human...You are too...In a way, since you stand and talk just like a regular man...So really, your no different from me or anyone else..." she said and looked at the sky.
"Are really the same....." he said in a low voice. He looked at the sky.

"We demons are definitely not idiots like them. " a voice deep inside his head said. He knew what the voice belonged to , but he rather ignore him and enjoy the peace for now.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled, smiling lovingly at Shuu
"Y'know... You're so shy sometimes..." She exclaimed, giggling lightly

"When is our food going to arrive?" Lena was a bit annoyed
The waitress now came back with their food. "Sorry for the wait ma'am, sir. We hope you enjoy our food." She said cheerfully before going away. Shuu sighed and began eating. "You know you could be a little nicer about them..." He said with a frown. "They have other people to serve ya know."

TheDragoon said:
The waitress now came back with their food. "Sorry for the wait ma'am, sir. We hope you enjoy our food." She said cheerfully before going away. Shuu sighed and began eating. "You know you could be a little nicer about them..." He said with a frown. "They have other people to serve ya know."
"I know... I'm sorry" Lena said, feeling bad for the woman that served them. She begam eating, looking down at her plate. She didn't mean to be that rude

JJKab said:
"Holy crap" Gregory muttered, with legimate fright in his voice, as he gestures a bit, and water sprouts out of the bottle, and creates a shield of it. Immidietely freezing, the bloody sword hits it only so deep, that it only lightly pierced Gregory's chest, which caused him to grunt, backing away.
"Dangit...." He muttered, his face lightly distorted with pain, as the sword slipped away from his small cut, and stayed in the ice shield, before it broke off, creating several icecicles, which had their sharp end pointed at Sophie. He twitched his finger, and 4 of them went on to hit-each one had a different task-

-1 had to hit her hand with the sword

-2 had to hit her shoulderpads, trying to pierce them

-1 had to at least try and pierce her leg armor
Sophia slashes the icicle that was going for her sword hand. The two icicles hit her shoulders, piercing her pads just enough to get them lodge into her shoulders. The one aiming for her leg, hits her legs spiked pads, causing it to bounces off. With her left hand, she takes the icicle out of her right shoulder, and lets the other one stay. Despite getting hurt by the icicles... she didn't feel the need to scream. But thankfully, the Night Sword. made contacted.

She still had the sword pointed at him. "That shield of ice is going to fall!" She runs at the ice shield, and jumps into the air. "Darkness holds amazing power! Crushing Blow!" She slams the Balmung on the ice shield, with all her might. Darkness emiting from the blow she has caused.

Angelostar4 said:
Sophia slashes the icicle that was going for her sword hand. The two icicles hit her shoulders, piercing her pads just enough to get them lodge into her shoulders. The one aiming for her leg, hits her legs spiked pads, causing it to bounces off. With her left hand, she takes the icicle out of her right shoulder, and lets the other one stay. Despite getting hurt by the icicles... she didn't feel the need to scream. But thankfully, the Night Sword. made contacted.
She still had the sword pointed at him. "That shield of ice is going to fall!" She runs at the ice shield, and jumps into the air. "Darkness holds amazing power! Crushing Blow!" She slams the Balmung on the ice shield, with all her might. Darkness emiting from the blow she has caused.
Gregory shrieked, as the darkness nearly attacked him, causing him to yell in sudden pain, getting knocked back significantly. He landed on the ground, panting, his face distorted with pain

"F......F......@ck..... t----t-t--this shit..... i-'m...... o-o-out" He said weakly, before his eyes closed shut, passing out.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]With his high sense of agility, Wylie grabs on to the scythe as it sweeps at him, flying over the place because he stupidly let go of the spinning scythe to make himself go flying. "Any faster?" Wylie sends another trail of lightning at Kagami, this one concentrated a lot.

[/QUOTE]
She sees Wylie fly up in the air . He charged another attack at her.

"Time for a new element"

Her Weapon turns to ice. She jumps up in the air and reflects the lightning with her scyth. A storm appears above them. Sharp pieces of ice start to fall.

JJKab said:
"I know... I'm sorry" Lena said, feeling bad for the woman that served them. She begam eating, looking down at her plate. She didn't mean to be that rude
Shuu let the suns warmth caress Lena's skin with a gentle smile. "It's alright, just be a little more patient next time." He said with a wink. "Patience is a virtue after all."

Kisaki said:
She sees Wylie fly up in the air . He charged another attack at her.
"Time for a new element"

Her Weapon turns to ice. She jumps up in the air and reflects the lightning with her scyth. A storm appears above them. Sharp pieces of ice start to fall.
"Well, shits about to get real" Wylie commented, sending a bunch of sparks up into the air to destroy the ice shards. He realizes he got to yeild sooner or later, he doesn't have the tank power like Roy to deal with these stuff. But he'll hold off as long as he could.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu let the suns warmth caress Lena's skin with a gentle smile. "It's alright, just be a little more patient next time." He said with a wink. "Patience is a virtue after all."
Lena closed her eyes, chewing slowly, as she smiled lightly. She still felt bad, although

"alright" She said, as she kept on eating, occasionally stopping to drink some water

JJKab said:
Gregory shrieked, as the darkness nearly attacked him, causing him to yell in sudden pain, getting knocked back significantly. He landed on the ground, panting, his face distorted with pain
"F......F......@ck..... t----t-t--this shit..... i-'m...... o-o-out" He said weakly, before his eyes closed shut, passing out.
She jumps back from the boy. "Uh... shoot." She takes out the crystal of winds, and changes back to a Black-Belt. After that, she picks up the boy, and carries him out of the gym room. "Maybe I should of been a little more... gentle with tbe guy. Hm.... nah, he needed to see that. So where is that dang nurse office?"

Angelostar4 said:
She jumps back from the boy. "Uh... shoot." She takes out the crystal of winds, and changes back to a Black-Belt. After that, she picks up the boy, and carries him out of the gym room. "Maybe I should of been a little more... gentle with tbe guy. Hm.... nah, he needed to see that. So where is that dang nurse office?"
Gregory was still passed out, grunting with pain occasionally, as he was carried.

Kisaki said:
"Are really the same....." he said in a low voice. He looked at the sky.
"We demons are definitely not idiots like them. " a voice deep inside his head said. He knew what the voice belonged to , but he rather ignore him and enjoy the peace for now.
Serena shuffled a bit in the tree, which made the branch start to crack, "Oh boy..." she said and didn't move, then it started to bend, "Coming down!" she shouted and the branch snapped.

JJKab said:
Gregory was still passed out, grunting with pain occasionally, as he was carried.
After walking a bit, she stumbles onto the nurse's office. She lays the boy on the bed. "I really did a number on this guy... I kinda feel bad..." Sophia turns around and head towards the door. "It'll be a while... for him to awake up... I think."

Angelostar4 said:
After walking a bit, she stumbles onto the nurse's office. She lays the boy on the bed. "I really did a number on this guy... I kinda feel bad..." Sophia turns around and head towards the door. "It'll be a while... for him to awake up... I think."
Oppository from Sophia's thoughts, Gregory's eyes fluttered open, as he groaned with pain

"Jesus.... Christ.... What happened... Did I lose..." He asked weakly, looking at the ceiling. He attempted to sit up, only for his side to sting with pain hardly, which caused him to shriek lightly with pain, and lie back down, his hand going over to it.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Well, shits about to get real" Wylie commented, sending a bunch of sparks up into the air to destroy the ice shards. He realizes he got to yeild sooner or later, he doesn't have the tank power like Roy to deal with these stuff. But he'll hold off as long as he could.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Kagami slams her scythe on the ground creating ice glaciers to form from the ground.

" Can you stand on ice" she jumps on one of the glaciers and points her scythe at Wylie.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena shuffled a bit in the tree, which made the branch start to crack, "Oh boy..." she said and didn't move, then it started to bend, "Coming down!" she shouted and the branch snapped.
Jack catches Serena. Holding her in his cold arms.

" I told you were going to fall" he said as he looked at her with his icy blue eyes.

JJKab said:
Oppository from Sophia's thoughts, Gregory's eyes fluttered open, as he groaned with pain
"Jesus.... Christ.... What happened... Did I lose..." He asked weakly, looking at the ceiling. He attempted to sit up, only for his side to sting with pain hardly, which caused him to shriek lightly with pain, and lie back down, his hand going over to it.
She turns around, and to her surprise, the boy is up and about. Well... up in the injured sort of way. Sophia walks up to him, with a smirk on her face. "Yeah, you got beat pretty hard back there." She crosses her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back