• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo whined, not wanting to leave Kanae. "I'm sorry!!!!" He squealed childishly.
@Nanne
Nora sighed,"You're so whiny. I'll bring him back in a second. Excuse us." She dragged Diablo away as she whistled a happy tune.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...do you want to lay your head on them a bit longer? i usually dont get out of bed until 8 in the morning, and the shop opens at 11 A.M.''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a bit "Ye-Yeah if that's alright with you" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She bites her lip, trying to think about how to answer thaf question. "Love is.... Love is.... Love is wanting to spend every moment you can with a person. Its when you smile when you see the person." She smiles, thinking about it.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden blushes, smiling as they reached the Ferris Wheel. "Well... Ok..." As he guided you into a open car.

Nanne said:
Kanae feels heartbroken even though it wasn't Diablo's fault...she decides to try and follow them as she runs after them at this point she doesn't care if she gets lost or not. She just wants to be by Diablo's side again. @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess
"Damn it Kanae! Stay here, I need to talk to Diablo alone. You can make out when I bring him back got it?" Nora said as she turned to look at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"You're so whiny. I'll bring him back in a second. Excuse us." She dragged Diablo away as she whistled a happy tune.
Diablo continued to whine. "But I want Kanaeeeeeee!!!" He said.

@Nanne

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a bit "Ye-Yeah if that's alright with you" He said nervously
''im okay with it...i dont mind if you have fun with them...like anyone would come here anyway yet''

Aiden blushes, smiling as they reached the Ferris Wheel. "Well... Ok..." As he guided you into a open car.
Eive climbs onto the car, and slides over to make room for you. "Thanks" She blushes, thinking about the definition of love she gave.

Diablo continued to whine. "But I want Kanaeeeeeee!!!" He said.
@Nanne
Nora growled and put a piece of tape over his mouth,"Shut up already! I just need you for a favor, damn!" She ran a hand through her hair as she continued to pull him away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im okay with it...i dont mind if you have fun with them...like anyone would come here anyway yet''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a bit more "Pl-Play with them?" He said nervously "What do you mean by that are you suggesting that we?" He said before getting lost in his own dirty thoughts

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive climbs onto the car, and slides over to make room for you. "Thanks" She blushes, thinking about the definition of love she gave.

[/QUOTE]
As the car started moving upward. Aiden leaned in close to Eive, blushing. "Umm... Is it weird if your definition matches my feelings towards you?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a bit more "Pl-Play with them?" He said nervously "What do you mean by that are you suggesting that we?" He said before getting lost in his own dirty thoughts
''well i dont expect you to lay there for 2 and a half hours and not get bored...so go ahead if you wish''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled and put a piece of tape over his mouth,"Shut up already! I just need you for a favor, damn!" She ran a hand through her hair as she continued to pull him away.
Diablo broke free from your grip, tearing of the tape then wagging his finger. "Ah, ah, ah, you only get a favor from me if you beat me in a game." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well i dont expect you to lay there for 2 and a half hours and not get bored...so go ahead if you wish''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a bit more "I-I can't...I won't do that to you...It's just I fear that I will take it too far..." He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a bit more "I-I can't...I won't do that to you...It's just I fear that I will take it too far..." He said nervously
*Himeragi chuckled lightly*

''alright then...''

*Himeragi then closed her eyes just to rest her eyes until 8*

Note: she has a red right eye and a blue left eye

Diablo broke free from your grip, tearing of the tape then wagging his finger. "Ah, ah, ah, you only get a favor from me if you beat me in a game." He said.
"I don't have time for games! I swear I'll kill you in a second," Nora growled as she grabbed him and pulled him towards her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi chuckled lightly*
''alright then...''

*Himeragi then closed her eyes just to rest her eyes until 8*

Note: she has a red right eye and a blue left eye

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he looked at her chest "God I really need to calm down" He thought before laying his head back down on her chest

As the car started moving upward. Aiden leaned in close to Eive, blushing. "Umm... Is it weird if your definition matches my feelings towards you?" He asked.
Eive's face turns bright red when he leans in as she giggles. "N-no. Not really..." she smiles as she answers.

Kanae trips after losing sight of them and falls down after tripping on a rock thanks to her clumsiness. She get a scratch on her shin and cries out in pain and heart break. "Damn it Nora!" she cries out. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he looked at her chest "God I really need to calm down" He thought before laying his head back down on her chest
*Himeragi then held Al her hands on his shoulders as she quietly naps*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't have time for games! I swear I'll kill you in a second," Nora growled as she grabbed him and pulled him towards her.
Diablo blushed. "H-Hey! What do you think your doing?!" He asked. "I won't do anything you say until you beat me in any game. You can even pick the game."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then held Al her hands on his shoulders as she quietly naps*

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly falls asleep not able to take his mind off of what she was letting him do

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive's face turns bright red when he leans in as she giggles. "N-no. Not really..." she smiles as she answers.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden looked down, having a bad case of redness. "Then is it weird if I do this?" He asked before kissing her lightly on the lips.

Diablo blushed. "H-Hey! What do you think your doing?!" He asked. "I won't do anything you say until you beat me in any game. You can even pick the game."
"I don't have time right now! You'll play my game tomorrow because I'm done. I'm out of time so...bye!" Nora grinned mercifully before throwing Diablo to where Kanae was. She dusted off her hands and whistles as she walked out of the forest."I'm really hungry...all I wanted was for him to make me food."

@Nanne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back