• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden looked down, having a bad case of redness. "Then is it weird if I do this?" He asked before kissing her lightly on the lips.
Eive freezes once their lips touch. She pulls away speachless. Her face a bright red color. "Aiden..." she whispers to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't have time right now! You'll play my game tomorrow because I'm done. I'm out of time so...bye!" Nora grinned mercifully before throwing Diablo to where Kanae was. She dusted off her hands and whistles as she walked out of the forest."I'm really hungry...all I wanted was for him to make me food."
@Nanne
(Nora can't cook??? Really?.... xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't have time right now! You'll play my game tomorrow because I'm done. I'm out of time so...bye!" Nora grinned mercifully before throwing Diablo to where Kanae was. She dusted off her hands and whistles as she walked out of the forest."I'm really hungry...all I wanted was for him to make me food."
@Nanne
Diablo got up and looked at Kanae's shin. "D-Did you hurt yourself?" He asked, a look of sadness in his eyes.

@Nanne

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive freezes once their lips touch. She pulls away speachless. Her face a bright red color. "Aiden..." she whispers to him.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden's face flushed, sitting back in his chair. "I-I knew it was weird... Should of never thought about it, or did it..." He muttered.

Aiden's face flushed, sitting back in his chair. "I-I knew it was weird... Should of never thought about it, or did it..." He muttered.
Eive leans in and kisses him on the lips. She closes her eyes leaving her lips om his for a few seconds.

shortyshot8 said:
Al slowly falls asleep not able to take his mind off of what she was letting him do
*Himeragi slept peacefully as if she didnt care if Al was using her chest was a pillow*

Diablo got up and looked at Kanae's shin. "D-Did you hurt yourself?" He asked, a look of sadness in his eyes.
@Nanne
"Yeah I did...but really it nothing," she said as she tried to stand up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi slept peacefully as if she didnt care if Al was using her chest was a pillow*

[/QUOTE]
Al remained asleep as his hand began to slide up her leg and past her skirt without himself even knowing

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive leans in and kisses him on the lips. She closes her eyes leaving her lips om his for a few seconds.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden went wide eyed, then closed his eyes as he kissed back. W-What is this feeling? He asked himself.

Nanne said:
"Yeah I did...but really it nothing," she said as she tried to stand up.
Diablo's eyes flashed as Kanae's wound instantly healed. "Oh yeah, that's another Exceed power..." He said. "D-Do you want to go back where we left off...?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Im sending you all my virtual hugs ;-; try watching some youtube videos if you can to cheer yourself up)

[/QUOTE]
(;-; I'll try, well I might be scared or I just have to pee really badly. Ignore my randomness its too freaking late for me to be able to act normal)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok you start it off xD ))))

[/QUOTE]
Al opened his eyes as his hand had gotten all the way up to her underwear and he blushed "Di-Did I really do that?"

Aiden went wide eyed, then closed his eyes as he kissed back. W-What is this feeling? He asked himself.
Eive pulls away, giggling a little. "I'm sure you'll figure everything out soon." She smiles, placing her hand on his.

shortyshot8 said:
Al opened his eyes as his hand had gotten all the way up to her underwear and he blushed "Di-Did I really do that?"
*Himeragi was still asleep at the very moment*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back