• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden raised a eyebrow. "I was born in the basement of some kids house today. Of course I believe in the supernatural!" He said.
Eive laughs "You have a point there" she laughs. She looks up toward Him and her eyes turn golden again. She smiles seeing him smile throughout the day.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Will you ever wake up" He said poking her lips jokingly
''i am awake...im just acting''

*Himeragi said in her 'sleep' lol*

Diablo smirked. "Then I won't be holding anything back..." He laughs softly, as he tackled you onto the ground, starting to kiss you a bit rough.
Kanae returns his kisses and kisses a little rough trying to even it out but she is overcome by his and grabs his back trying not to dig her nails into it or scratch it. She pauses and shows her neck as if asking him to kiss her there.

Rivee laughed softly to her as she kissed his cheek "so what do you want to do. Go some wear meet some one?" He asked her softly before returning her kiss on his cheek with his own

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i am awake...im just acting''
*Himeragi said in her 'sleep' lol*

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes widened "Yo-You mean you know what I did.." He facepalmed "Why me? Why must I die now?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive laughs "You have a point there" she laughs. She looks up toward Him and her eyes turn golden again. She smiles seeing him smile throughout the day.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden leaned in close to Eive. "I love you... Eive." He said, kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widened "Yo-You mean you know what I did.." He facepalmed "Why me? Why must I die now?"
''yes i know what you did...*sigh*''

*Himeragi pulled Al back down on the ground with her as she layed on her side with Al hugging him like a teddy bear*

''its not even 8 yet....''

Daniel reaver](Craaaaaap I just realized [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] you replyed didn't you)
lol yep)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes i know what you did...*sigh*''
*Himeragi pulled Al back down on the ground with her as she layed on her side with Al hugging him like a teddy bear*

''its not even 8 yet....''

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Yeah I know I just couldn't sleep" He said sadly

Hina layed there on her bed a small frown on her face as she stared out the window "where's al" she wimpered softly as annabel say there next to her "he's probsbly off some where with his freinds" she said as she read a book "but he said he'd come back three hours ago" Hina wimpered again before annabel soghed closing her book and poking hinas cheek "stop worrying he promised you that he'd stay loyal. Ok" annabel said in a reassuring tone to hina

Nanne said:
Kanae returns his kisses and kisses a little rough trying to even it out but she is overcome by his and grabs his back trying not to dig her nails into it or scratch it. She pauses and shows her neck as if asking him to kiss her there.
Diablo nodded, kissing her neck. "I-I can't stop..." He moaned, enjoying it too much.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there on her bed a small frown on her face as she stared out the window "where's al" she wimpered softly as annabel say there next to her "he's probsbly off some where with his freinds" she said as she read a book "but he said he'd come back three hours ago" Hina wimpered again before annabel soghed closing her book and poking hinas cheek "stop worrying he promised you that he'd stay loyal. Ok" annabel said in a reassuring tone to hina

[/QUOTE]
(No interruptions xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed "Yeah I know I just couldn't sleep" He said sadly
*Himeragi then opens her eyes and lets him go*

''okay...il just sleep here.....''

Aiden leaned in close to Eive. "I love you... Eive." He said, kissing her.
Eive kisses back lightly. She slightly pulls away "I love you too Aiden" she returns her lips to his gently.

River nodded to her then stood up after her streching and yawning a little then blushing slightly considering that was the first night he had ever slept in the same bed with a girl before as he looked around the room

@Piffy Queen

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then opens her eyes and lets him go*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''okay...il just sleep here.....''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Al sighs "You know I'm not going to let you sleep alone" He said wrapping his arms around Himeragi not caring how close their faces were "I really do think I love you" (Night [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] I need sleep)

Diablo nodded, kissing her neck. "I-I can't stop..." He moaned, enjoying it too much.
Kanae's face flushed with red due to his moan. She began to squirm around once again and let out a moan because of his kisses on her neck. Her squirming around caused one her legs to make it's way in between his legs. She couldn't stop herself and her nails began to slowly dig into his back.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive kisses back lightly. She slightly pulls away "I love you too Aiden" she returns her lips to his gently.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden started kissing her more passionately. Ngh... I need to calm down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back