• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana giggled "well come on jeez your so slow" she said to her as she had stoped about thirty feet away from the door to tell the girl to hurry up before she started to childishly run around like a plane again

@Himeragi Seiker

----------------------

"Well there are many places but for now..... Movies?" He said to her as they started to walk down the hall a smile on his face as he entwined his fingers inbetween hers

@Piffy Queen

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden's smile widened. "So, what do you want to do now? It's getting late..." He said.
Eive shrugs "We should probably start heading back to campus, or wherever your staying"

Diablo stopped kissing her, gasping for breath. "G-Give me a minute... To catch my breath..." He said.
Kanae was gasping for breath as well. "Yeah...I need to catch my breath too.." she said as she lay down.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "well come on jeez your so slow" she said to her as she had stoped about thirty feet away from the door to tell the girl to hurry up before she started to childishly run around like a plane again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

----------------------

"Well there are many places but for now..... Movies?" He said to her as they started to walk down the hall a smile on his face as he entwined his fingers inbetween hers

@Piffy Queen
*Neo soon caught up to her just by walking*

''im not really slow..''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive shrugs "We should probably start heading back to campus, or wherever your staying"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden shuffles his feet a bit. "The thing is... I don't have a home..." He said sadly. "I was born today, remember? Allen made me..."

Nanne said:
Kanae was gasping for breath as well. "Yeah...I need to catch my breath too.." she said as she lay down.
Diablo looked into Kanae's eyes. "I love you more than anyone else in the world..." He said, pecking her cheek then resting his head on her chest.

Daniel reaver]"Yes you are" Thana said childishly as she came to a walk next to her and giggled happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo sighed a bit*

''so you have any idea where your father might be?''

River smiled at the sound of her giggle thinking it was cute and sloghtly tightening his grip on her hand as he started to walk a little faster "a movie it is then.... Which one do you want to see" he asked her playfully

@Piffy Queen

Aiden shuffles his feet a bit. "The thing is... I don't have a home..." He said sadly. "I was born today, remember? Allen made me..."
"Hmm..." she taps her finger to her chin. "My house has a guest room... I'm sure my father wont mind"

"Well papa might be in the court yard at school but he's always moving and a lot of times I can't sence where he is so im just GonNa try this" Thana said before stiping and inhaling as deep as she could then screaming out papa in a childish way then looking around to see if he came or not

@Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Hmm..." she taps her finger to her chin. "My house has a guest room... I'm sure my father wont mind"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiled, his eyes lighting up. He gave a thumbs up. "Thanks Evie, your the best." He said.

Daniel reaver]"Well papa might be in the court yard at school but he's always moving and a lot of times I can't sence where he is so im just GonNa try this" Thana said before stiping and inhaling as deep as she could then screaming out papa in a childish way then looking around to see if he came or not [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
*Neo then watched her confusedly*

'what is this girl thinking...?'

Aiden smiled, his eyes lighting up. He gave a thumbs up. "Thanks Evie, your the best." He said.
"Of course, lets go" She begins to lead the way, holding him close as she walks

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Of course, lets go" She begins to lead the way, holding him close as she walks

[/QUOTE]
A small tint of red is visible on his face as he smiled. She's so warm... He thought to himself. And nice...

Diablo looked into Kanae's eyes. "I love you more than anyone else in the world..." He said, pecking her cheek then resting his head on her chest.
Kanae places one hand on his head and twiddles with his hair while the other hand is resting on his back. She blushed a little when he rested his head on her chest, "I love you too Diablo...I love you more than my life and anyone else in this world too." She quickly reddened as she began to notice everything that had happened between them. But then grows sad as a thought pops into her head, "Will this feeling last forever? Will I end up hurting him...or worse? I don't want anything bad to happen to him..."

A small tint of red is visible on his face as he smiled. She's so warm... He thought to himself. And nice...
They stand outside a small 2 story house, Eive reaches forwars and pushes the door open "Daddy i'm Home!!" She calls at the top of her lungs when they are inside.

Nanne said:
Kanae places one hand on his head and twiddles with his hair while the other hand is resting on his back. She blushed a little when he rested his head on her chest, "I love you too Diablo...I love you more than my life and anyone else in this world too." She quickly reddened as she began to notice everything that had happened between them. But then grows sad as a thought pops into her head, "Will this feeling last forever? Will I end up hurting him...or worse? I don't want anything bad to happen to him..."
Diablo didn't hear your questions. He was fast asleep after hearing that Kanae loved him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]They stand outside a small 2 story house, Eive reaches forwars and pushes the door open "Daddy i'm Home!!" She calls at the top of her lungs when they are inside.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden winced a bit. He wasn't really a fan of loud noises. (Tyler was!) "Ouch... My poor ears..." He said.

Diablo didn't hear your questions. He was fast asleep after hearing that Kanae loved him.

Aiden winced a bit. He wasn't really a fan of loud noises. (Tyler was!) "Ouch... My poor ears..." He said.
"Shoot! I'm sorry" Eive rubs his ears gently before a tall man wearing a suit appears at the top of the steps.

"Eive? Who is this friend tou brought?" The man walks down the stairs and stands infront of Aiden.

Kanae smiled as she heard Diablo's deep breaths as he slept still on top of her. She looked up at the starry night sky and wished for this feeling to never go away from her and Diablo. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in the forest with him. (Good Night! We can continue this tomorrow...haha later!)

Nanne said:
Kanae smiled as she heard Diablo's deep breaths as he slept still on top of her. She looked up at the starry night sky and wished for this feeling to never go away from her and Diablo. She closed her eyes and fell asleep in the forest with him. (Good Night! We can continue this tomorrow...haha later!)
(Ok, I'm going to bed soon too so I guess I'll just ask, time skip?)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Shoot! I'm sorry" Eive rubs his ears gently before a tall man wearing a suit appears at the top of the steps.
"Eive? Who is this friend tou brought?" The man walks down the stairs and stands infront of Aiden.

[/QUOTE]
"My name's Aiden! It's a pleasure to meet you sir!" He said, a warm smile on his face as he held his hand out for a handshake.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ok, I'm going to bed soon too so I guess I'll just ask, time skip?)

"My name's Aiden! It's a pleasure to meet you sir!" He said, warm smile on his face as he held his hand out for a handshake.
(Yeah I think that'd be best..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back