• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nexia walks toward a Mirror and begins to fix her hair, being it was slightly tangled when she slept. "I understand why I has short hair" she mudders lightly to herself, pulling a comb down slowly.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighs "You know I'm not going to let you sleep alone" He said wrapping his arms around Himeragi not caring how close their faces were "I really do think I love you" (Night @Himeragi Seiker I need sleep)
(Aaaaaand im done just done *flips a table* I'm so done with life right now. Just just just just.......... Done!!!)

Nanne said:
Kanae's face flushed with red due to his moan. She began to squirm around once again and let out a moan because of his kisses on her neck. Her squirming around caused one her legs to make it's way in between his legs. She couldn't stop herself and her nails began to slowly dig into his back.
Diablo went back to kissing her lips, sucking on her tongue softly. He wrapped his arms around Kanae, pulling her closer.

Rivee walked over hugging her one more time "I'll be back in about half an hour ok" he said to her softly with a smile as he started for the door knowing that he needed to shower and get some fresh clothes "love you" he said as he turned his head to look at her one more time before leaving her dorm and heading over to his

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Aaaaaand im done just done *flips a table* I'm so done with life right now)

[/QUOTE]
(Game over bro! *hides, shivering in the corner*)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive smiles slightly as she kisses him back deeper.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden broke away as the ride came to a stop. "So uh... Does that mean were...?" He said, questioning if they were a couple now or not.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo went back to kissing her lips, sucking on her tongue softly. He wrapped his arms around Kanae, pulling her closer.
Kanae moaned a little more she liked his kisses they were sweet and warm. She moved her hands to his hair playing with it while she continued to kiss him. But she couldn't resist his sweet kisses, "More...I want more..Diablo," she begged him.

"Alright. I'll be waiting" she says sweetly, as she watches him leave. She sighs happily, grabbing a towel and walking over to the shower.

Nanne said:
Kanae moaned a little more she liked his kisses they were sweet and warm. She moved her hands to his hair playing with it while she continued to kiss him. But she couldn't resist his sweet kisses, "More...I want more..Diablo," she begged him.
Diablo did as she said, and he loved it. Her lips were nice and soft... And each time he kissed her it made him want to kiss her again even more. Diablo bit her bottom lip, teasing her, then slipped his tongue back in.

Thana giggled happily at the girl as she waited for her to finish her ice cream before hopping off the counter and running around her childishly "come on come on come on" she said childishly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

--------------------

River had come back about half an hour later all cleaned up and in new clothes 'that's better' he thought as he knocked on euloiras door softly then waited for her to awnser

@Piffy Queen

Aiden broke away as the ride came to a stop. "So uh... Does that mean were...?" He said, questioning if they were a couple now or not.
"It all depends... do you want to be" she asks with a smile across her face.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily at the girl as she waited for her to finish her ice cream before hopping off the counter and running around her childishly "come on come on come on" she said childishly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

--------------------

River had come back about half an hour later all cleaned up and in new clothes 'that's better' he thought as he knocked on euloiras door softly then waited for her to awnser

@Piffy Queen
''alright alright im coming...''

*Neo said as she stood up ready to walk while holding her ice cream still trying to finish it*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"It all depends... do you want to be" she asks with a smile across her face.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden blushed, nodding his head and smiling. "I would like that..." He said, lightly pecking her on the lips and taking her hand.

Thana giggled as she turned to the mass of darkness and shadow and sped to the front door before reforming again and waiting for her to catch up "come on slow poke" Thana called out in a cute childish way to her

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she turned to the mass of darkness and shadow and sped to the front door before reforming again and waiting for her to catch up "come on slow poke" Thana called out in a cute childish way to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then jogged to the front door with her ice cream and her umbrella hanging from her free arm as she opened the door with her free arm and walked out waiting for Thana*

Diablo did as she said, and he loved it. Her lips were nice and soft... And each time he kissed her it made him want to kiss her again even more. Diablo bit her bottom lip, teasing her, then slipped his tongue back in.
Kanae was loving every single kiss he was giving her. She moved her hands down to his back again at this point she didn't care if she scratched him or not. She decided to kiss his neck this time leaving a mark but kept kissing him there. She wasn't feeling satisfied for some reason she didn't quite understand.

Aiden blushed, nodding his head and smiling. "I would like that..." He said, lightly pecking her on the lips and taking her hand.
Eive blushes "Then yes, I guess we are" she entangles her fingers in his.

Daniel reaver]Thana ran out of the door happily giggling as she did so then ran around with her arms streched to the sides acting like she was an air plane [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then closed the door and waited for Thana*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive blushes "Then yes, I guess we are" she entangles her fingers in his.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden's smile widened. "So, what do you want to do now? It's getting late..." He said.

Nanne said:
Kanae was loving every single kiss he was giving her. She moved her hands down to his back again at this point she didn't care if she scratched him or not. She decided to kiss his neck this time leaving a mark but kept kissing him there. She wasn't feeling satisfied for some reason she didn't quite understand.
Diablo stopped kissing her, gasping for breath. "G-Give me a minute... To catch my breath..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back