• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Ok, I'm going to bed soon too so I guess I'll just ask, time skip?)

"My name's Aiden! It's a pleasure to meet you sir!" He said, warm smile on his face as he held his hand out for a handshake.
The man glares down toward Aiden. He takes his hand and shakes it, "Please enjoy your stay at our manor, now i have work to attend to. I'll talk to you tomorrow Eive" The man kisses her head before returning upstairs.

"Sorry, my father is always strict" Eive laughs awkwardly before taking his arm and leading him toward the guest room.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The man glares down toward Aiden. He takes his hand and shakes it, "Please enjoy your stay at our manor, now i have work to attend to. I'll talk to you tomorrow Eive" The man kisses her head before returning upstairs.
"Sorry, my father is always strict" Eive laughs awkwardly before taking his arm and leading him toward the guest room.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden raised a eyebrow. "What do you mean? He didn't seem all bad..." He said, clearly not understanding the meaning of strict.

(Going to bed, tag me so I can reply when I get up. Night!)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden raised a eyebrow. "What do you mean? He didn't seem all bad..." He said, clearly not understanding the meaning of strict.
"My dad is busy all the time. And here is your room" Eive pushes open a door revealing a nice bedroom. "My room is right down the hall if you need anything." Eive yawns slightly before kissing his cheek and walking to her room.

(Im getting really tired so I might call it a night)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i dunno...guess cuz your touching my forehead i guess....''

[/QUOTE]
"..yes but I'm only placing my hand on your forehead, its not like im kissing you or something ~" Amara moved up and gave him a kiss on the lips "now I have" she giggled.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and laughs. "Have any regrets? Would you have done anything differently?" He asks, trying to get Rain to work with him.
Rain:*confused at the question and in her frustration remembers something and smiles wickedly* And there is your last important question. How would I have done anything differently Jay? You are the one who opened it. I can not change that. You are the head that connected with the necklace and Snow is still the other choice which would be worse than yours

Daniel reaver]"Well papa might be in the court yard at school but he's always moving and a lot of times I can't sence where he is so im just GonNa try this" Thana said before stiping and inhaling as deep as she could then screaming out papa in a childish way then looking around to see if he came or not [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira suddenly appeared through the air. He soon spoke as he looked at Thana and his surroundings. He then saw a female standing beside her♅...

“ You called, Thana-chan? ”

tumblr_my25txsSuR1rdjnzso2_500_zps05czd0q7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh lol. actually you owe me a reply on Thana xD their still in the kitchen)))

*Himeragi blushes as she then fell asleep*

(night)

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes open widely as he realises his hand has slid down her back (*Wink wink*)

(I won't be on much today sorry guys it's the last day of school xD )

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and wipes her eyes* B..but why did you stab that one? *she looks at Roman, confused*
Roman sighed and fixed his headband so it covered his eye.

tumblr_mionbi9qua1s2u7k5o1_500.gif

"Sorry, but he started to tell my secrets..." He said. "I can make another one if you want."

Jennete said:
Rain:*confused at the question and in her frustration remembers something and smiles wickedly* And there is your last important question. How would I have done anything differently Jay? You are the one who opened it. I can not change that. You are the head that connected with the necklace and Snow is still the other choice which would be worse than yours
Jay is confused for a moment, before he finally realises what Rain means. "That was really my last question?" He says as he sits down. "I wanted to save it for when you are in one for your bad moods." He says with a small chuckle.

Victor was walking down the coridoor playing on his PSP when he suddenly heard an extremely loud yell, it sounded like it was a girls voice and came from right around the corner, he almost dropped the console into the floor from the shock. He stuffed it in his pocket and turned around corner and just as he thought so was there a girl, around his age, there was also another girl, a bit younger than him and the first one and a third person, a guy who also seemed to be around his age. He was wondering who of the two girls yelled so he approached the group. "Hey, what's with the yelling? Almost made my heart jump right out of my chest"

@Himeragi Seiker @Fukushima Akira @Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes open widely as he realises his hand has slid down her back (*Wink wink*)

(I won't be on much today sorry guys it's the last day of school xD )
*Himeragi blushes a little bit considering shes somewhat awake*

Nonalaka said:
"..yes but I'm only placing my hand on your forehead, its not like im kissing you or something ~" Amara moved up and gave him a kiss on the lips "now I have" she giggled.
*Natsuru blushed even more*

''well uh...b-breakfast?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly appeared through the air. He soon spoke as he looked at Thana and his surroundings. He then saw a female standing beside her♅...
“ You called, Thana-chan? ”

tumblr_my25txsSuR1rdjnzso2_500_zps05czd0q7.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Neo watched in surprise that it actually worked*

'so this is...her father Akira...?'

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushes a little bit considering shes somewhat awake*

*Natsuru blushed even more*

''well uh...b-breakfast?''

*Neo watched in surprise that it actually worked*

'so this is...her father Akira...?'

[/QUOTE]
Amara shook her head and giggled "Ah, yeah" she then got up quietly trying not to wake natsumi and made her way to the kitchen.

Nonalaka said:
Amara shook her head and giggled "Ah, yeah" she then got up quietly trying not to wake natsumi and made her way to the kitchen.
*Natsuru tried to move but if he moved he would only wake Natsumi*

''eh....i cant move''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru tried to move but if he moved he would only wake Natsumi*
''eh....i cant move''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "Ah, right," Amara thought for a bit "why not leave her in her room?" She said as she pulled some headphones from the shelf near the TV "you wear these to block noise and I'll use my voice to keep her asleep"

Goodmornin' Babiezz

tumblr_mqfn00uVgk1s15ve0o4_250.gif

Did you all sleep well, my bb's? ^(oo)^))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"My dad is busy all the time. And here is your room" Eive pushes open a door revealing a nice bedroom. "My room is right down the hall if you need anything." Eive yawns slightly before kissing his cheek and walking to her room.
(Im getting really tired so I might call it a night)

[/QUOTE]
Aiden touches his cheek, a smile on his face, a blush on his face. "Thanks Evie..." He whispered under his breath. He entered his room and got settled in.

Nora sighed as she walked around,"I'm so hungry! Can't anyone make me food...or give me some at least." She frowned as she passed along the sidewalk.

@anyone

WeirdPrincess said:
(Cause I said so. I command thee to not do anymore whoops!)

(No...just no. *shakes head in disappointment*)
(I'm disappointed in myself.....*sigh*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back