• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

RPLoverRP said:
Blair tossed over and snuggled up close to him laying her head on his chest.
Han wrapped his arms around Blair, and soon feel asleep himself.

Nonalaka said:
Amara gave a thumbs up signalling a 'good to go' as her eyes glowed pink she started to hum a calming tune, putting anyone that hears it directly to sleep without question.
*Natsuru then slides out of the couch falling off as he still has the headphones and puts a pillow under Natsumi's head and lets her sleep on the couch*

''i think we'll just let her sleep here...''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden woke up the next morning, using the same greeting he did when he was alive before. "GOOD MORNING WORLD!" He said loudly. He hoped out of bed, taking a shower and getting dressed. "I wonder if Evie is up yet?" He asked himself.
Eive lays face down on her bed asleep. She rolls over the slightest and manages to fall off her bed "shitshitshit ow!" She rubs her head as she sits up.

Roman said:
"Any specific category of food today?" Hayate asked, smiling brightly. "I can cook foods from multiple, cultures and whatnot, and no, just because I cook, doesn't mean I'll cook for you all the time now." He said, his smile turning into a chuckle.
Naruto%2B9.gif
"Spicy food sounds amazing. Whatever you can cook is good for me." Nora said, patting him on the back. (Replies are gonna be slow because of school)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then slides out of the couch falling off as he still has the headphones and puts a pillow under Natsumi's head and lets her sleep on the couch*
''i think we'll just let her sleep here...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara stops humming and nods "yeah" she said as she looked over and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
Amara stops humming and nods "yeah" she said as she looked over and smiled.
*Natsuru then takes off the headphones and puts them back as he walks to the kitchen*

''well, lets just go have breakfast''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Spicy food sounds amazing. Whatever you can cook is good for me." Nora said, patting him on the back. (Replies are gonna be slow because of school)
Hayate nodded, "Well, I can cook many spicy foods. I might just have one spicy enough for you." He said, as he began to guide her to his dorm.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then takes off the headphones and puts them back as he walks to the kitchen*
''well, lets just go have breakfast''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled and followed behind.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive lays face down on her bed asleep. She rolls over the slightest and manages to fall off her bed "shitshitshit ow!" She rubs her head as she sits up.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden takes a peek inside. "Hey, you ok? You took quite a fall there." He said.

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "Well, I can cook many spicy foods. I might just have one spicy enough for you." He said, as he began to guide her to his dorm.
Nora bounced behind him as she followed,"Like anything can be to spicy. I live for spicy food. It's my favorite." She said as she threw an arm over his shoulder.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Im fine... just clumsy" she laughs as she stand up. "You're up early"

[/QUOTE]
Aiden smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Yup! Because the early bird gets the worm!" He said happily and winking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora bounced behind him as she followed,"Like anything can be to spicy. I live for spicy food. It's my favorite." She said as she threw an arm over his shoulder.
Hayate chuckled, "Are you sure about that?" He asked, a grin on his face. "I make some of the spiciest foods ever, and still no one was ever able to eat it without droppin' a tear..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*He then started to cook eggs and bacon and also some rice*

[/QUOTE]
Amara hummed quietly to herself as she walked over and peeked over his shoulder to see what he was cooking.

Nonalaka said:
Amara hummed quietly to herself as she walked over and peeked over his shoulder to see what he was cooking.
''im cooking bacon, eggs and rice''

Aiden smiled and gave a thumbs up. "Yup! Because the early bird gets the warm!" He said happily and winking.
"Well this birdy needs to get ready" she stands up playfully pushing the door closed before grabbing some clothing and changing into them. "Shit Ah!" You hear outside the door followed by a crash.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Well this birdy needs to get ready" she stands up playfully pushing the door closed before grabbing some clothing and changing into them. "Shit Ah!" You hear outside the door followed by a crash.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden rushes in. "Are you ok!?" He asked, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im cooking bacon, eggs and rice''

[/QUOTE]
"Ooh, nice~" She chimed as she got out whatever cutlery was needed and laid it out on the table.

Aiden rushes in. "Are you ok!?" He asked, trying to comprehend what had just happened.
"Im fine!" Eive calls out touching the cut on her leg from her fall. The wet blood grosses her out, but she slides shorts on over it. She throws open her door, tieing her hair into a ponytail.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Im fine!" Eive calls out touching the cut on her leg from her fall. The wet blood grosses her out, but she slides shorts on over it. She throws open her door, tieing her hair into a ponytail.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden frowned. "Hold on, let me see your leg." He said. "I want to try something."

Nonalaka said:
"Ooh, nice~" She chimed as she got out whatever cutlery was needed and laid it out on the table.
*Natsuru was still cooking the food at the moment*

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Are you sure about that?" He asked, a grin on his face. "I make some of the spiciest foods ever, and still no one was ever able to eat it without droppin' a tear..."
Nora smirked and looked at him,"Try me. I've had tons of spicy food and there wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I bet I won't even shed a tear."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Um... okay" she says hesitantly, lifting her shots enough to reveal the cut.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden's eyes glowed yellow. Slowly but surely, Evie's tissue began regenerating itself. After it had fully healed, Aiden kissed the spot where the cut was. "And a kiss to make it better!" He said happily as his eyes turned back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back