• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden's eyes glowed yellow. Slowly but surely, Evie's tissue began regenerating itself. After it had fully healed, Aiden kissed the spot where the cut was. "And a kiss to make it better!" He said happily as his eyes turned back to normal.
Eive goes wide eyed when the cut vanishes. "H-how did you do that?"she runs her hand over the area 'I thought he was Human'

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive goes wide eyed when the cut vanishes. "H-how did you do that?"she runs her hand over the area 'I thought he was Human'

[/QUOTE]
Aiden shrugged. "I don't know, I just focused on it and it healed." He said. "Want to get breakfast?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked and looked at him,"Try me. I've had tons of spicy food and there wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I bet I won't even shed a tear."
Hayate nodded, "I bet you won't flinch or anything." He said, stretching his arms. "We're here!" He said pointing to his door. "Hold on a second," he said, unlocking the door.

Aiden shrugged. "I don't know, I just focused on it and it healed." He said. "Want to get breakfast?" He asked.
"S-sure" Eive smiles as she leads the way to the kitchen. Her dad sits at the counter with coffee. "Morning Daddy" She kisses his cheek before making way to the fridge

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru was still cooking the food at the moment*

[/QUOTE]
Amara Leaned her elbows in the table as she stared out the window.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"S-sure" Eive smiles as she leads the way to the kitchen. Her dad sits at the counter with coffee. "Morning Daddy" She kisses his cheek before making way to the fridge

[/QUOTE]
"Morning Evie's dad!" He said, waving to him as he came into the kitchen. "Thanks again for letting me stay here!" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Amara Leaned her elbows in the table as she stared out the window.
*Natsuru soon finished cooking and places the bacon, eggs and rice on separated plates and sets them on the table*

''pick whatever you want''

*He said smiling warmly at Amara*

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "I bet you won't flinch or anything." He said, stretching his arms. "We're here!" He said pointing to his door. "Hold on a second," he said, unlocking the door.
"Yes sir!" Nora said and saluted him before standing very still."Food is wonderful. Food is nice. I love food!" She sang out.

"Morning Evie's dad!" He said, waving to him as he came into the kitchen. "Thanks again for letting me stay here!" He said happily.
He waves halfy at the two before standing up with a cup of coffee and walks out. Eive pulks out some eggs and moves to the stove. "Don't mind him. Its life as the Father if time" she says as she cracks the eggs onto a pan

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]He waves halfy at the two before standing up with a cup of coffee and walks out. Eive pulks out some eggs and moves to the stove. "Don't mind him. Its life as the Father if time" she says as she cracks the eggs onto a pan

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nodded. "What's it like having a father? I didn't have any parents..." He said.

Aiden nodded. "What's it like having a father? I didn't have any parents..." He said.
"Its nice... I mean he's always working, so I never really see him. Eat up" She lays a plate of eggs in front of him

Daniel reaver]"Papa!!" Thana cheered happily as she ran over and hugged akiras waist happily "I new you would come" she mumbled into his body as she nuzzled his stomach [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
*Neo just watches the two*

@Fukushima Akira

Piffy Queen]"Don't know what movies are out really... I'll let you choose" She smiles when he tightens on hand [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
River nodded to her "ok then we'll I'll have to see what movies are out when we get there" he said to her with a warm smile before they left the gates and daniel flagged down a taxi for them

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Its nice... I mean he's always working, so I never really see him. Eat up" She lays a plate of eggs in front of him

[/QUOTE]
Aiden made a wide smile, picking up his fork. "Thanks for the food!" He said, digging in. "So, what are we doing today?" He asked, a bit of excitement in his voice.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru soon finished cooking and places the bacon, eggs and rice on separated plates and sets them on the table*
''pick whatever you want''

*He said smiling warmly at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, thank you~" she smiled back at him before taking a plate.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir!" Nora said and saluted him before standing very still."Food is wonderful. Food is nice. I love food!" She sang out.
Hayate opened the door, "Come on in." He said. "You can do whatever, until I'm finished." He went into the kitchen and started readying all the ingredients. "Here I go...." he whispered to himself as he started to ready some meat for the hottest nachos ever.

Aiden made a wide smile, picking up his fork. "Thanks for the food!" He said, digging in. "So, what are we doing today?" He asked, a bit of excitement in his voice.
"Hmm. Haven't thought about it. Might go visit the campus, I have some books I need to pick up from their library" she smiles as she takes another bite of eggs

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm back, I finally got to sleep :3)
(Mmk, can I free up Dex? Toru still is staying over so...) Dex went to the fridge and took out a slice of pizza to eat.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Hmm. Haven't thought about it. Might go visit the campus, I have some books I need to pick up from their library" she smiles as she takes another bite of eggs

[/QUOTE]
Aiden nods, still smiling. Some egg was stuck in his teeth. "Sounds good to me! I'll go anywhere you go!" He said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Papa!!" Thana cheered happily as she ran over and hugged akiras waist happily "I new you would come" she mumbled into his body as she nuzzled his stomach

[/QUOTE]
It didn't seem like the people heard him, understandable since anyone closer to that yell most likely would be deaf by now, however it seemed like the man was the, father? of the girl around his age, sounds very unlikely since the man didn't seem much older than the girl or himself, anyway so did he decide to instead of approaching them just lean against the wall and listen to the conversation, it seemed to be a heartwarming meeting between father and daughter.

(Mmk, can I free up Dex? Toru still is staying over so...) Dex went to the fridge and took out a slice of pizza to eat.
(Yeah)

"I should probably head home" Toru said and stretched.

River smiled at her jesture as they walked. It seemed like it was gonna be a beutiful day the sun was out and not a cloud in the sky "so maybe we could go eat some where after the beach?" He asked her "like a cafe or a restaurant" he suggested as they walked twoards the beach a bright loving look on his face as he slightly leaned his head against hers

@Piffy Queen

Roman said:
Hayate opened the door, "Come on in." He said. "You can do whatever, until I'm finished." He went into the kitchen and started readying all the ingredients. "Here I go...." he whispered to himself as he started to ready some meat for the hottest nachos ever.
Nora walked inside and looked around the room. She flopped on the bed and reached her arms out."Your place is nice! What type of food do you like?" She asked as she dropped her arms to her side and sat up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back