• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allen runs around, looking for Aiden. "I want who ever that girl is to know the boy alive" he mumbled. He closed his eyes and teleported next to them "I need to borrow Aiden" he said.
@TheRebelliousDragon

(You'd think that would bring back memories and scar him for life xD )
(But isn't he a new person? He honestly wouldn't know what would have happened there xD )

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"No one needs to see this" she says quickly, almost as if she is hiding something.

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah Ok ignore Allen x3)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"No one needs to see this" she says quickly, almost as if she is hiding something.

[/QUOTE]
Aiden tilted his head. "Why not?" He asked, noticing she was acting strangely.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(But isn't he a new person? He honestly wouldn't know what would have happened there xD )
(Yeah probably xD )

[/QUOTE]
Aiden tilted his head. "Why not?" He asked, noticing she was acting strangely.
"Hello?" Allen said waving his hands in front of their faces.

Aiden looked over at Evie. "But I was planning on hanging out Evie today..." He said.
@Piffy Queen
Eive looks toward Allen coldly. She gives him a look almost saying 'you really want to do this'. She sighs. "Its fine Aiden, I'm not doing anything interesting, go meet new people" she smiles kindly

@LunaCrosby

Aiden shrugged, breaking away from Evie's grip on his arm. "Sure, if it's really that important to you... Then I'll come." He said.
@Piffy Queen
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"Thank you" Allen said and gave a look back at Eive, a look that said 'try anything and you'll die'. "Ok Aiden let's go" he said grabbing his shoulder and teleporting where he last saw the girl he was looking for.

LunaCrosby said:
"Thank you" Allen said and gave a look back at Eive, a look that said 'try anything and you'll die'. "Ok Aiden let's go" he said grabbing his shoulder and teleporting where he last saw the girl he was looking for.
Aiden was a bit silent. His eyes looked around in all directions. "Soooo who are you going to introduce me to?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Eive gives Allen a somewhat hiss before he teleports. She sighs annoyed before continuing to walk toward the school.

Aiden was a bit silent. His eyes looked around in all directions. "Soooo who are you going to introduce me to?" He asked.
"I believe this girl named Nora, did I tell you that I revived you from the dead? Well anyways I believe you were close to her" he said and walked around searching for her

LunaCrosby said:
"I believe this girl named Nora, did I tell you that I revived you from the dead? Well anyways I believe you were close to her" he said and walked around searching for her
Aiden scratched his head. "Really? How close?" He wondered. The name seemed somewhat familiar but didn't ring any bells.

Aiden scratched his head. "Really? How close?" He wondered. The name seemed somewhat familiar but didn't ring any bells.
"I'm geussung pretty close, Ima just teleport to her. Hopefully she doesn't murder me" he said and smiled grabbing Aiden shoulder once more and teleporting to Nora "hi! Nora right?" He asked and braced himself.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back