• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"No, not really. I was never able to chose. On the other hand, who these people in my dorm?" He asked, confused as to why strangers just appear in the place.
"Well that's Allen and that's Aiden." Nora said, pointing to the two guys that stood in Hayates dorm.

Roman said:
Han wrapped his arms around Blair, and soon feel asleep himself.
Blair opens her eyes and hears howling, "Hnm?" Blair looked round, "He's outside." Blair looked back at Han and slowly and gently moved out of his grasps then walks over to the balcony from the back and stares down at it, "Your here... Who are you."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden put his hands behind his head. "I guess that means I'm him..." He said. "Are you happy to see me?"
Nora frantically shook her head,"You can't be him! I saw his ashes and was told he was dead."

river was still looking at the menu before he slightly looked over at nexia seeing she was looking at him he set his menu down and smiled happily at her "decide what you wanted?" he asked her softly

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...no...you?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at him before shaking her head "Nah, probably not"

RPLoverRP said:
Blair opens her eyes and hears howling, "Hnm?" Blair looked round, "He's outside." Blair looked back at Han and slowly and gently moved out of his grasps then walks over to the balcony from the back and stares down at it, "Your here... Who are you."
Han didn't budge when Blair got up, instead he remained sleep, too tired to do anything at the moment.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wait! Don't go yet." Nora said, looking at him.
Aiden looked back at her, his eyes were way too familiar. "Why not?" He asked.
"Nora, I revived him with An ancient spell, I saw you crying and felt bad" Allen explained, hoping shed realize this was him.

Aiden looked back at her, his eyes were way too familiar. "Why not?" He asked.
"...because. I'm not done talking to you. I...wanna try some." Nora said as she stood up and walked over to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"...because. I'm not done talking to you. I...wanna try some." Nora said as she stood up and walked over to him.
Aiden blushed a little. "Try what...?" He asked. She looked a lot cuter up close.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nora, I revived him with An ancient spell, I saw you crying and felt bad" Allen explained, hoping shed realize this was him.
"Oh my god...This can't be real." Nora said as tears came from her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Hayate walked out his room, "Things are getting weird in there, I'm gonna finish the food now..." he said to himself as he left out.

Eive closes the book, annoyed with how wrong it is. "Who on earth was Allen going to introduce Aiden too... someome Tyler kne-" She stopped herself. 'Dammit, what is he doing!'

hina layed there on her bed a look of depression on her face as she held onto a pillow "he lied to me" she whimpered as Annabel stood there off to the side of hinas room a pained look on her face that she couldn't make her feel better as hina layed there "why does he always lie to me" she whimpered more before she burred her face into the pillow she had been holding onto and whimpered into it as tears started to leak out of her eyes once again because of al

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive closes the book, annoyed with how wrong it is. "Who on earth was Allen going to introduce Aiden too... someome Tyler kne-" She stopped herself. 'Dammit, what is he doing!'

[/QUOTE]
(Oh snap, sh!t is gonna go down xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back