• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden blushed again, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry things didn't turn out the way you wanted..." He laughed, having the same smile on his face. The sounds of a large amount of footsteps can barely be heard nearby.
Nora grinned and patted his shoulder."That's fine. I'm not sad anymore and I want you to be happy. If it's not with me then I'm okay with it. Do you have any special girl right now?" She asked, looking at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I wish i could of saved him so you'd still be happy... but I mean he's alive again" he said and smiled.
Nora chuckled and shook her head,"It's fine. I'm hoping that I can be friends with him though. That's about it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and patted his shoulder."That's fine. I'm not sad anymore and I want you to be happy. If it's not with me then I'm okay with it. Do you have any special girl right now?" She asked, looking at him.

Nora chuckled and shook her head,"It's fine. I'm hoping that I can be friends with him though. That's about it."
Aiden blushed even more at that statement. "Yeah... Her name is Evie, she was the second person to ever talk to me. We met up at a mcdonalds." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
(Is god pissed with Allen (':3))
(Nope, something much less, but still pretty bad xD )

Roman said:
Hayate turned his head, "Who the hell are you?!" He shouted, seeing a person appear in his kitchen.
Grim smirked as he got up and put his elbows on the counter in a girly manner, resting his chin on his hands. "New kid. My name's Grimm." He stood up and folded his arms as he started pointedly at the person's dish. "I was across the hall when I suddenly got a sneezing fit, so I came to find out what it was..and looks like I found it. Sorry if im intruding..."

Aiden blushed even more at that statement. "Yeah... Her name is Evie, she was the second person to ever talk to me. We met up at a mcdonalds." He said.

(sh!t I think i know who it is! I might be wrong xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

"Well he lives to meet new people so you'll probably still be friends" Allen smoked and heard the footsteps "am I the only one who hears that?" He asks.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nora burst out laughing,"How romantic. McDonalds is just lovely. I hope you're good to her or else I'll have to hurt you." She said, still smiling at him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](sh!t I think i know who it is! I might be wrong xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Who tell me! I wanna keep my babeh alive xD )

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](sh!t I think i know who it is! I might be wrong xD )

[/QUOTE]
(You most likely WILL be wrong xD , it's the last thing you would expect xD )

Aeron said:
Grim smirked as he got up and put his elbows on the counter in a girly manner, resting his chin on his hands. "New kid. My name's Grimm." He stood up and folded his arms as he started pointedly at the person's dish. "I was across the hall when I suddenly got a sneezing fit, so I came to find out what it was..and looks like I found it. Sorry if im intruding..."
Hayate looked at the nachos, "Maybe you should back away then... Anyways, welcome to the school, I'm Hayate..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora burst out laughing,"How romantic. McDonalds is just lovely. I hope you're good to her or else I'll have to hurt you." She said, still smiling at him.
Aiden smiled and gave a thumbs up again(swear roman is gonna kill me). "I promise I won't!" He said. Just then, a bunch of men in FBI uniforms burst in. "FREEZE!" They all yelled. "Gotta run!" Aiden said as his eyes turned golden and he dashed out the window, smashing through it and dashing into the city at high speeds.

@Roman @LunaCrosby @Piffy Queen

(Btw, the theme for this part is:)

[media]

[/media]
(Yes I know it's a sonic song > :o )

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](I may be wrong, But I have a feeling Celia wont be pleased finding out her son was reborn xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Boom! You were wrong xD )

Aiden smiled and gave a thumbs up again(swear roman is gonna kill me). "I promise I won't!" He said. Just then, a bunch of men in FBI uniforms burst in. "FREEZE!" They all yelled. "Gotta run!" Aiden said as his eyes turned golden and he dashed out the window, smashing through it and dashing into the city at high speeds.

[media]

[/media]

(What did Aiden do to cause FBI xD )

"Ayy excuse me but you'll have to pass through me to get to Aiden" Allen said sternly to the FBI men.

Roman said:
Hayate looked at the nachos, "Maybe you should back away then... Anyways, welcome to the school, I'm Hayate..."
"Nachos?" Nora asked, appearing next to him."I like nachos! I want some!"

[media]

[/media]

Eive feels a strong burst of wind rush past her. "What on earth... Aiden!?" Eive looks behind her to see Allen and Nora in the dorm. She notices the FBI. "What the shit?!"

@LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess

(Casuallt sings city escpae because freakin loves this song)

Roman said:
Grimm grinned. "Thanks, man. And, uh... Can I try some of those nachos? I'm really hungry, and I'm trying to quit fast food."

Piffy Queen]Eive feels a strong burst of wind rush past her. "What on earth... Aiden!?" Eive looks behind her to see Allen and Nora in the dorm. She notices the FBI. "What the shit?!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] @WeirdPrincess

(Casuallt sings city escpae because freakin loves this song)
A bunch of cars speed off after Aiden. "Heh... Your going to have be a lot faster than that to catch me!" He said with a smile as he started leaping on top of buildings.

(Don't care what anybody else says, City Escape is one of my favorite songs xD )

Piffy Queen]Eive turns around and looks toward Aiden and Nora. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" She screams as the cars speed by her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
The FBI point their guns at the group of people left over. "Don't try anything! Were just trying to capture the Exceed!" One of the agents said. "He may look like a human, but he's much more dangerous than you think..."

Aeron said:
Grimm grinned. "Thanks, man. And, uh... Can I try some of those nachos? I'm really hungry, and I'm trying to quit fast food."
"Who are you and what are you going to do with my nachos?" Nora asked, pointing a finger at the guy next to her.

Piffy Queen]Eive turns around and looks toward Aiden and Nora. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" She screams as the cars speed by her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
"Wish we knew!" Allen said and jumped out if the dorm room over to her. "They just appeared out ta no where and chased Aiden" he shrugged and got pissed at the sirens "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" He yelled and the cars got thrown into the air and smashed to the ground as Allen crossed his arms grumpily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back