• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Red tendrils came out of Allen's back and he flew around searching for Aiden. Soon finding him he lands unfront of him and stares "frozen huh.." his voice still demonic "looks like I'll just carry you" he sighed and picked him up swinging back to Eive which one would say he was creepy "I found him, he's frozen in time as well"he says and sets him down.
@Piffy Queen
Aiden had a smile on his face. It looked kinda creepy how he was frozen in time.

LunaCrosby said:
Red tendrils came out of Allen's back and he flew around searching for Aiden. Soon finding him he lands unfront of him and stares "frozen huh.." his voice still demonic "looks like I'll just carry you" he sighed and picked him up swinging back to Eive which one would say he was creepy "I found him, he's frozen in time as well"he says and sets him down.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright, whenever your ready''

[/QUOTE]
Amara shrugged a little as she looked out the window "I guess we could go after breakfast?"

----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel went wide eyed then blushed as he looked down in embarrassment "r-right sorry" he said as he sat there an embarrassed look on his face for forgetting they where going to the beach
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled before suddenly stopping "huh,....it seems an odd thing to forget....is there something else on your mind?" She asked in a concerned tone.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Eive's eyes flash releasing him from being frozen in time. She floats there, keeping the FBI frozen. "What did you do" Her voice is low and dark as she speaks.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Aiden shrugged. "I don't know, I've been only alive for 2 days now, remember?" He said. "How am I supposed to know what I did if I didn't do anything..."

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged a little as she looked out the window "I guess we could go after breakfast?"
----------

Euloria giggled before suddenly stopping "huh,....it seems an odd thing to forget....is there something else on your mind?" She asked in a concerned tone.
''okay''

*Natsuru said as he continued to eat his breakfast*

daniel quickly shook his head "no nothings on my mind dont worry" he said with a smile to her before he leaned against her a little as the taxi started towards the beach

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're not gonna have any?" Nora asked, taking a bite of the nachos.
"Nah, I had a big breakfast. Best part about it is I live alone, so I can eat as much as I want." Hayate said smiling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shrugged. "I don't know, I've been only alive for 2 days now, remember?" He said. "How am I supposed to know what I did if I didn't do anything..."
She glares them both down. "Allen, take Aiden and leave the city, my father will realize time is frozen and unfreeze it. Both of you leave." Eive's voice strict, but reassuring. "NOW GO!"

@LunaCrosby

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grabbed some nachos and groaned,"These are so good! Nachos man...nachos are amaze balls."
"Well, if you're gonna making them sound that good..." Grimm sauntered over and placed his hand over the plate, duplicating it and grabbing the second plate. "... Then I'll just grab a plate for myself. " He tried a bite and smiled at Hayate. "Man, these are really good... where'd you learn how to make these? "

Nonalaka said:
"Do you know any nice places?"
-----

"Ah, it was just a memory lapse then?" She chuckled a little as she leaned her head on his shoulder

@Daniel reaver
''hmmm...no i dont know of any that are interesting...''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]She glares them both down. "Allen, take Aiden and leave the city, my father will realize time is frozen and unfreeze it. Both of you leave." Eive's voice strict, but reassuring. "NOW GO!"
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden seems a bit hurt by your words. His eyes look sad now, the happiness from them vanishing. "Fine... If you want me to leave, that's fine with me..." He said as his eyes turned golden and he zoomed out building and out of the city.
Eive sighs. "Allen, what caused the FBI to come." She asks softly as she watches Aiden runs out of the city. 'Ill follow him as soon as I can. But he must be safe'

@LunaCrosby

Aeron said:
"Well, if you're gonna making them sound that good..." Grimm sauntered over and placed his hand over the plate, duplicating it and grabbing the second plate. "... Then I'll just grab a plate for myself. " He tried a bite and smiled at Hayate. "Man, these are really good... where'd you learn how to make these? "
"I watch a lot of.... Cooking shows..." Hayate said, rubbing his neck. "I don't tell people often, but I have a passion for cooking. By the way, the sauce is my recipe. I used one of the hottest peppers on the face of the Earth to make it..."

Aiden ran as far as he could from the city. He ended up reaching a valley. "A guy has feelings you know..." He said softly, sitting in the grass near a small lake. "I don't even know why I try so hard if people are only going to hurt me..." He said, tossing a stone across the lake.

Aeron said:
Nora frowned,"You still didn't tell me your name. Who the hell are you and why are you here?" She snatched his plate away and quickly ate all of it with a grin.

LunaCrosby said:
"They say he's an Exceed, so that a probably why their after him. Whatever an exceed is" he said and prepared for when time would be unfrozen.
A bright light surrounds Eive, the hourglass shards returning to her necklass, as she returns to her normal form. "I'm going after Aiden, time is starting back up" everyomne around them slowly begins to move as Eive runs in the direction of Aiden

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...no i dont know of any that are interesting...''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm, alright, I guess we'll go exploring then~" she chuckled

Aiden started crying. His eyes turn yellow. "W-Why did I even care!?" He roared as he threw a pebble into lake as hard as he could. A massive splash ensued from a lake nearby.

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora frowned,"You still didn't tell me your name. Who the hell are you and why are you here?" She snatched his plate away and quickly ate all of it with a grin.
Grimm looked at Nora through half-closed eyes. "Grimm. Now, I believe that was mine, miss." He huffed as he looked around the kitchen, searching for more food.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel nodded as he leaned his head on hers and smiled "yeah" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
As the beach came into view Euloria quickly hopped up to look out the window, a look of excitement in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back