• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"No. This was defenitely mine. All good food is mine." Nora said, munching on her unfinished nachos as she watched Grimm look around."Loser..." She said with a snicker.
Grimm smirked as he pulled up a third plate of nachos and swallowed it whole, minus the plate. He tossed the plate at Nora's face, making it disappear just before out hit her head. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't know your name..." he said as he turned to Hayate. "The hottest peppers in the world...well, now I know why cant feel my tounge anymore." He laughed. "What peppers would that be?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Exceed grabbed the tendril. He got up, eyes blood red as he slammed him through at least 200 trees. His amount of strength was amazing. He went back towards Evie. "Please forgive me..." He chokes.
@Piffy Queen
Eive lays there weakly, unable to move, and unresponsive. Her breathing is slow and weak.

Archdemon said:
Archdemon without hesitation used Shadow chains on the young man and with shadow teleportation he appeared behind him using his shadow as the spot he would appear and slashed his back leaving a large cut on it and he quickly teleported back. Yep, this was defiantly the weirdest day for Archdemon.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby
The attacks were only making the Exceed angrier. He easily broke the chains, blood coming from his back, his leg, and now his wrists. His fist charged with electricity, as he slammed Archdemon into the ground his fist, shocking him to death. "I'm sorry!!!" He screams.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru was still eating*

[/QUOTE]
"Let me know when you're ready to go~" she called as she fixed her hair in the mirror in the hallway.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled back as the taxi pulled up to the cirb and daniel got out then held out a hand for her "ready?" He asked her softly with a smile
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded as she took his hand and stepped out of the taxi, smiling.

Jennete said:
Rain:*thinks for a moment and smirks a bit, sending soothing waves into his brain and says slowly* I can grant you three new questions if you do something for me..?
Snow:*tilts her head, feeling better* Secrets? Like your fantasies? *she says excitedly, wanting to guess correctly*
Roman sighs, "Yes, just like my 'fantasies'..." he says, regretting the fact he ever left.

Daniel reaver]atrio smiled into the kiss deepening it when she wrapped her arms around his neck while he held onto her by her waist in a loving manor laying down on her (fade) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and was laying next to him as they were in her bed with their clothes on the floor.

Aiden laughed evilly. "Tell me Evie, do you still love me now...?" He asked, not expecting a answer as he charged his electric fist.
@Archdemon @LunaCrosby
'Of course I do. I sent you away to protect you. I never ment to hurt you. If you have become this monster... then i don't want to suffer seeing you suffer.' Her mind races but her body remains still.

Daniel laughed a little as he kissed her cheek a little but right as she stood up then looked around as I he hadn't down any thing as he looked for changing booths

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Let me know when you're ready to go~" she called as she fixed her hair in the mirror in the hallway.
''a-ah...actually you go on ahead, il catch up after i clean the garage''

The Exceed grabbed the tendril. He got up, eyes blood red as he slammed him through at least 200 trees. His amount of strength was amazing. He went back towards Evie. "Please forgive me..." He chokes.
@Piffy Queen
Allen got up "I'm not done with you!" He shouted and teleported behind him "Iron Fist!" He shouted and punched Aiden back with half of his strength "god dangit control yourself Aiden! Your going to kill innocent people and the one you love if you don't try!" Allen yelled and kicked aans weakest spot.. the nuts

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]'Of course I do. I sent you away to protect you. I never ment to hurt you. If you have become this monster... then i don't want to suffer seeing you suffer.' Her mind races but her body remains still.

[/QUOTE]
The Exceed throws his fist at you, but them stops short. "W-What the hell!? Why can't I hit you!?" He roared angrily. I won't let you lay a finger on her you monster! Aiden roared at the Exceed.

Aeron said:
Grimm smirked as he pulled up a third plate of nachos and swallowed it whole, minus the plate. He tossed the plate at Nora's face, making it disappear just before out hit her head. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't know your name..." he said as he turned to Hayate. "The hottest peppers in the world...well, now I know why cant feel my tounge anymore." He laughed. "What peppers would that be?"
Hayate smirked, "That would be the Carolina Reaper...."

LunaCrosby said:
Allen got up "I'm not done with you!" He shouted and teleported behind him "Iron Fist!" He shouted and punched Aiden back with half of his strength "god dangit control yourself Aiden! Your going to kill innocent people and the one you love if you don't try!" Allen yelled
The Exceed gets even angrier, growling angrily at you at summoning a huge sword, similar to Cloud's. He swings his sword around his body and slams it hard into you, slamming you through a mountain. "You don't control me!" He roared.

Scarlet:*looks at Aeos's mother from in the kitchen, knowing that finding the body would be a gruesome task and she sighs, whispering as a blood red tear falls down her cheek at the thought of knowing she would loose her little boy* I'll find it. *she whispers and takes off at vampire speed to the edge of the woods where the family tomb is...where his body is, she races through the schools courtyard and the street like a blur of pale skin and black hair and combat boots*

@Daniel reaver @Heartbreakvibes

----------------

Roman said:
Roman sighs, "Yes, just like my 'fantasies'..." he says, regretting the fact he ever left.
Snow:*smiles at Roman, her hands instinctively going for his hands without thinking about it, holding them, her delicate hands swallowed by his* What are Fantasies?

Archdemon was filled with pain as electricity filled his body but today was no the day for him to die! Archdemon slowly got up and used shadow manipulation on the young lad. Using his own shadow as a resource he covered the girl and in an instant he used shadow teleportation to grab the girl and teleport back into his own house. Once there he placed he on his bed and returned back to the lake and once there he popped up from behind using Aiden's shadow and vertically slashed again but this time it was deeper and teleported back to his initial spot but summoned a shadow shield to protect from an upcoming possible attack.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Piffy Queen

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back