• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little as he kissed her cheek a little but right as she stood up then looked around as I he hadn't down any thing as he looked for changing booths
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed a little as she stood next to him "they're over there" she pointed to the booths, chuckling a little.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Exceed gets even angrier, growling angrily at you at summoning a huge sword, similar to Cloud's. He swings his sword around his body and slams it hard into you, slamming you through a mountain. "You don't control me!" He roared.
"If you don't control yourself I'll have to get angry, I don't want to hurt you!" Allen yell and flung himself out of the mountain. Summoning a sword he slashed at its arm "don't make me! Please control it Aiden!" Allen yells.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushes a little bit considering shes somewhat awake*

*Natsuru blushed even more*

''well uh...b-breakfast?''

*Neo watched in surprise that it actually worked*

'so this is...her father Akira...?'

[/QUOTE]
Al sighs "What time is it?" He asked not really expecting an answer

Daniel smiled at the booths then slid a hand into hers and started over there for them "ok let's go" he said softly to her as he walked

@Nonalaka

Archdemon said:
Archdemon was filled with pain as electricity filled his body but today was no the day for him to die! Archdemon slowly got up and used shadow manipulation on the young lad. Using his own shadow as a resource he covered the girl and in an instant he used shadow teleportation to grab the girl and teleport back into his own house. Once there he placed he on his bed and returned back to the lake and once there he popped up from behind using Aiden's shadow and vertically slashed again but this time it was deeper and teleported back to his initial spot but summoned a shadow shield to protect from an upcoming possible attack.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@Piffy Queen

@LunaCrosby
The Exceed smirked. "What you don't know about us Exceeds... Is that we can copy attacks and make them twice as strong as their originals..." He said as he teleported behind you and slashed you vertically across your back, slicing your back completely open. "You cannot beat a Exceed so easily..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then drifted to sleep as she held Al*

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "I'm going to be here forever at this rate" He said to himself "But I don't want to wake her for my own needs"

LunaCrosby said:
"If you don't control yourself I'll have to get angry, I don't want to hurt you!" Allen yell and flung himself out of the mountain. Summoning a sword he slashed at its arm "don't make me! Please control it Aiden!" Allen yells.
Aiden clashed his blade with his before it hit his arm. Aiden sent you flying back, because his attack was twice as strong as yours. "That's too reckless!" He roared, slamming his free fist hard into, you sending you back into the mountain.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I'm going to be here forever at this rate" He said to himself "But I don't want to wake her for my own needs"
(Umm... Crazy Exceed rampage happening right now... I guess William's prediction was correct xD )

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*looks at Aeos's mother from in the kitchen, knowing that finding the body would be a gruesome task and she sighs, whispering as a blood red tear falls down her cheek at the thought of knowing she would loose her little boy* I'll find it. *she whispers and takes off at vampire speed to the edge of the woods where the family tomb is...where his body is, she races through the schools courtyard and the street like a blur of pale skin and black hair and combat boots*
@Daniel reaver @Heartbreakvibes

----------------

Snow:*smiles at Roman, her hands instinctively going for his hands without thinking about it, holding them, her delicate hands swallowed by his* What are Fantasies?
Roman sighed, "They're like dreams, you see things the way you want to see them." He explained, That's all there is to it."

(Umm... Crazy Exceed rampage happening right now... I guess William's prediction was correct xD )
(Well fuck xD Just have one of them call upon the only one who can stop you...Me xD William)

shortyshot8 said:
*Himeragi then started to cuddle and nuzzle Al a bit as she slept*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then started to cuddle and nuzzle Al a bit as she slept*

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little as his hands twitched "No-Not good...At this rate I'm going to..." He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
(Well fuck xD Just have one of them call upon the only one who can stop you...Me xD William)
(You do know a Exceed can use every single attack you use, expect twice as powerful if they manage to survive a blow from it? xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little as his hands twitched "No-Not good...At this rate I'm going to..." He said to himself
*Himeragi then hugged Al a bit tighter*

Aiden clashed his blade with his before it hit his arm. Aiden sent you flying back, because his attack was twice as strong as yours. "That's too reckless!" He roared, slamming his free fist hard into, you sending you back into the mountain.
The wound quickly healed, red strings bringing it closed "and what you don't know is that my will to beat you and save Aiden is stronger then any Exceed!!" He yelled. He had a plan. Allen punched the exceed lightly but pretended to use all his strength "dammit" he said and put on a fake frown. "Aiden, I swear if you don't control yourself it won't be pretty!" He yelled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-ah...actually you go on ahead, il catch up after i clean the garage''

[/QUOTE]
Amara tilted her head a bit, furrowing her brows "huh? Are you sure?" She paused "alright then~ I guess I'll see you in a bit?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara tilted her head a bit, furrowing her brows "huh? Are you sure?" She paused "alright then~ I guess I'll see you in a bit?"
''yeah, il just catch up later''

LunaCrosby said:
The wound quickly healed, red strings bringing it closed "and what you don't know is that my will to beat you and save Aiden is stronger then any Exceed!!" He yelled. He had a plan. Allen punched the exceed lightly but pretended to use all his strength "dammit" he said and put on a fake frown. "Aiden, I swear if you don't control yourself it won't be pretty!" He yelled.
Aiden laughed. "How weak! Prepare to die weakling!" He roared as he charged a electric punch and slammed it hard into Allen's chest.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then hugged Al a bit tighter*

[/QUOTE]
Al's hand moved to Himeragi's cheek without him even noticing

Archdemon was now only getting pissed off! His eyes began to darken as a new form began to take shape as the true Shadow Demon Appeared. With this now unlocked he has received a few new abilities for he is no longer in a human state. In a shadow/ghostly transparent voice the demon spoke "You shall feel the shadows overwhelm you!" And a swarm of shadow beings came from everywhere, and no matter how many he would kill more would keep popping up. And being in this state Archdemon's Magic is much more powerful and he's also physically better at almost everything.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back